100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Branche: Immobilien

Perfect Digital Marketing Solution

Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Can't speak highly enough about Funnel Science and the team there. Great product and well worth the price (which is modest in comparison to many other platforms).

Super easy to use, and most importantly, allowed for us to provide oversight and training for the sales staff despite the fact that the corporate staff is all remote.

Takes a bit of time to get everyone on the sales side to work the system.

Antwort von Funnel Science

Thank you very much for your feedback and product review. We love hearing how we help provide oversight and quality control of your teams sales funnels in multiple locations. We know how difficult it can be to get 100% of team members to use the system and will continue to work on enhancements to simplify and streamline user on-boarding and training.

Aaron L.
Branche: Bau
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Top Notch Marketing Software!!!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The experience has been amazing! I've worked directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for several days to build my campaign. He has so much knowledge and understanding on how to design the marketing ads. This has been a easy setup that has worked tremendously!!! The returns in just the first 3 days are much much higher than we expected!!! Thank you Funnel Science and a special thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

The best thing with the software is how fast and easy it is reach out to hundreds of prospects in a short amount of time. Before using this software my limitations were physical tasks against time! All of that is no longer a concern which has freed me up to actually speak with Customers and turn in Contracts.

The software is very and user friendly. As of right now there is nothing that we don't like.

Antwort von Funnel Science

Thank you for your feedback and validation of how we have helped your construction business grow. We love to hear when you get more sales through your funnel!

One recommendation that makes a big improvement with your campaigns is a/b testing your templates. Make sure to get the most out of the software by setting up a version b variant. I also recommend working on improving your landing pages and improving the design and copy that you are using.

John W.
Branche: Immobilien

Unique Marketing Agency

Bewertet am 25.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are marketing professionals.

Funnel Science is so much more than the software. The software is an integrated part of the best end to end digital marketing process I have seen in over two decades. Where can you engage a world-class marketing team combined with a software technology that provides analytics and leads management all focused on the single objective, increase revenue? I used tier-one marketing agencies for over 35 years and every CRM system on the planet but never the best of breed under one roof. The bottom line, using the Funnel Science end to end solution, a unique combination of technology and talent increases sales volume.

There was nothing we found that we did not like.

Antwort von Funnel Science

We really appreciate your company and we have enjoyed helping your teams build out sales funnels. Our team was very excited to see this review and the feedback that you left has helped boost the team motivation.

Marc H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This is one of the most user-friendly Sales Software that I have ever encountered.

Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Im 42 years old and I'm not really into all the techie stuff, But this software is very user-friendly, customizable, it tracks every lead that comes in from Facebook, Google ads, bing ads, any ads, emails, phone calls etc, so I know exactly which ads and keyword's are working and most importantly which ads and keywords that are not working and where I should shift my advertising budget. The software records sales calls coming in and going out and it has voice dictation Its mobile friendly for an iPhone or iPad. it sends you text alerts when you miss a call.
The Customer serviced and support with Funnel Science is hands down the best I have experienced and I have been sold and used some of the big name softwares in the industry that promise you the moon and stars then after I purchased the software I felt like I was hung out to dry.
Funnell Science software has saved me at least 25% of the time that I have wasted on other Sales software and it has saved me 1/3 of my advertising budget compared to last year and I get better quality leads.

Mike P.
Branche: Versicherung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The Funnel Science Team works for us!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 19.12.2017

New Clients & New Revenue

Their self-improving product get's better each week. They are always trying new Keywords & deleting ones that do not generate revenue. Their monthly report is easy to read & you quickly see trends that bring in more Happy Clients. Our retention rate is over 90% on this new business coming in & staying with us year after year.

Their software is fine, Google's Adwords is hard to work with. Seems like they change it so often that it is hard to keep up with.... Lucky Funnel Science stays up on the changes

Moses B.
Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very professional, you get a fantastic ROI, and the experience has a unique personal touch.

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been working with Rep. at Funnel Science for the past 6 months. I contacted them after seeing one of their instruction manuals on Youtube on how to better use Google Adwords. Once Rep. took over our Adwords campaigns 2 things happened: 1. He managed to cut our monthly Adwords bills by exactly half (saving us THOUSANDS of dollars) and 2. We moved up from 1-2 leads a day to 3-4 (after the first month) and now we are getting anywhere between 6-10 LEGIT leads a day just from Adwords. These are insane results in my book and I am very happy I took the chance with them (paying money to a random company I saw on Youtube?!). Today we are working on many advanced strategies involving Bing ads, Facebook and re-marketing. To sum it up, they are very professional, you get a fantastic ROI, and the experience has a unique personal touch.

Call recording, lead management, multi phone lines management, ads budget management and reporting

Nothing yet, would update once something comes up

Eric H.
Branche: Bankwesen
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Mind Blown"

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am absolutely "Mind Blown"! I have been working for my entire professional career with all manner of crm, tracking, management, and data tools! This program literally combines ten different programs into one easy to use, masterpiece! It is like the ultimate tool for business success! Both thumbs way up to the Funnel Science Team!

Easy to use! Great customer service! Eliminates multiple programs!

Brighten up the user dashboard for long days in the saddle.

Antwort von Funnel Science

Thank you Eric for your feedback and we appreciate your recommendation. We have been working hard to make sales and marketing easier and we are thrilled to hear how Funnel Science is helping you.

Tiffany H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This is a true partnership that continues to improve campaign performance!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 23.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer service agent and the team provide ensure that our company's goals are constantly at the forefront of every decision. They have worked with us to educate us on opportunities and help explain how we can be better as a team. It's taken a little while to ensure the back end set up is correct, but now that we have momentum, we're on a roll!

Emeka O.
Branche: Hochschulbildung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Funnel Science is a very impressive online advertisement tool!

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very user friendly and very easy to learn. Their team really works well with clients to see their business grow.

Growth and improvement might be slow at first, but it's totally worth it when the spurt kicks in.

Ruth ann R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Funnel Science has been a tremendous tool for proving ROI for PPC campaigns.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use this product with our clients and we love the education about ROI and sales training that we can now provide with the data collected and shown in the Funnel Science dashboard.

I appreciate all the data being in one dashboard and how the ROI information is displayed. I also love the phone call transcription.

It does require some time to learn the system but once you are up and running it is easy to use.
When I have had issues, the team at Funnel Science has been there to guide me.

John G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing software able to explain and improve our Google Adwords performance. Worth every penny!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Spending money without tracking it's performance and understanding how to improve it is insane. We came to that realization after talking with the folks at Funnel Science and feel confident now in the money we're dedicating to Adwords.

Looking for a couple more reports to really dive into some of our numbers, but from what I understand they're already on the way.