CrazyLister Bewertungen

CrazyLister

eBay Listing Management-Lösung

4.6/5 (198 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Great for users who don't mind spending a bit of money and time

Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall Crazylister is very easy to use. You can easily create templates and use them for all of your eBay listings. I have been using since this was a free service and it's got a lot better. They also follow eBays TOS and listing practices which continually change.

Hmmm, well to start I don't like how they go about pricing. They were posting 3 of their logos in every listing. This looks crazy.. Then they charge you an extra money to remove their logo..
I have run into quite a few headaches using crazylister and have reached out to them, but they never seem to care that they are costing me money. They always refer you to some pre-written article that doesn't help.. If you change your description at all on eBay it will conflict with Crazylister and not display the same on mobile. Also, if you change your product listing to another product (reuse the listing) you could be in for a nightmare as I was a few months back. eBay required everyone to start using SSL descriptions so I updated the templates on Crazylister and all of my listings reverted back to the first description (reverted to an old product) without my knowledge which caused me many headaches. And of course they have no way to contact them via phone so you have to wait for them to message you back.. again usually pre-written responses.

Mit Google übersetzen

This tool is not good if you have 2-3 store and not follow their template. if u want use urs not wor

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saved time when it works as expected.
But now it is wasting my time

Easiest tool for eBay listing.
They have almost each future and also keep sending very useful information emails about how ebay business could be better

this is good for ONLY FOR ONE ebay store.
If you have several store and you want to prepare all as you wish then you will have issues AND THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU NEED. ALSO IF YOU TRY TO GET HELP FROM SUPPORT, THEY WILL ONLY SHARE WITH YOU ARTICLES.

I have kept asking my issue at last 5 times. Rep reply with generic emails. Even she did not understand the issue. One other gentleman tried to help and resolved but they are keep telling plus need this, plus need this, but none of those written some where, and because of that,
5 min work cannot be even completed. As of now, during the last 48 hours, i was not done any listing.

what they say; prepare listing in 5 min? That is not true

DO NOT USE THIS TOOL IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT. TAKE IT EASY AND KEEP USING EBAY ITSELF.

AS OF TODAY I GOT TIRED, NOT GET RESOLVED MY ISSUE AND I WILL MAKE SIMPLE EBAY LISTING, LIKE BEFORE.

DURING THE LAST 24 HOURS, IM KEEP ASKING ONE SIMPLE QUESTIONS. NO RESOLUTION.

My issue is simple, i only can keep a template for one account, and other 2 each time needs to be prepared again.

Anyway; I do not recommend for multi account users

4.0/10

CrazyLister Simplifies the Marketing and Management Process for eBay Sellers

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall my experience with CrazyLister has been outstanding. It has decreased the time it takes me to post new items to eBay, has helped me to improve my processes regarding standardization of content and process management, and has made my listings look better while being much easier to navigate which has increased sales. The highly personalized and professional looking templates also attract more customers and have helped to highlight my brand/store.

The website is easy to use, has a lot of great functionality, and makes selling on eBay very simple for people who don't have the time or energy to create their own professional looking listing. There are a ton of features with new ones being released all the time and they seem to all comply with eBay's continually changing T's&C's. Plus, the templates are very clean and easy to apply and edit. It's certainly made my side business much easier to handle in terms of time management and efficiency!

While a big "Pro" of CrazyLister is all of the features and large catalog of templates, it can also be a little overwhelming for those just getting into the process of selling on eBay. As such, the learning curve can be (at least in my experience) high initially. Until I really got in and started digging into all of the settings, the sheer amount of options available certainly led to some "overload" frustration.

Mit Google übersetzen

Crazylister is very easy to use, and they are constantly improving their platform.

Bewertet am 22.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Now with the new upgrade, I cane edit, sync and all my listings under one roof.
Before the latest upgrade i had to keep swapping between eBay and Crazylister.
Now I can sync my listings and the most important one for me is the save and revise. No more choosing what listing template to revise. This eliminates revising wrong listing, I am sure that most of us has done that before, especially if you have quite a few listings.
Yep! The new upgrade is by far, the best yet. I can't imagine how you could improve on what you have already, considering you have to play by Ebay rules and guidelines.

The new upgrade is fantastic, just like opening a new Xmas present.
having the choice of editing eBay listing information in one place has sold me to continue my subscription.
Save and revise without choosing template eliminates mistakes (Fantastic).
Has become more idiot proof.
You don't have to be an expert anymore.
Customer service excellent.

Had to play with the mobile version for a bit to get it right
Apart from that insignificant thing I have no cons.

Mit Google übersetzen

There have been ups and downs

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

Professional listing

Professional template in listings. I like the look@

Ebay keeps saying i have non conforming links and although cl says you can fix in one batch that is not true. They have to be done individually. What a pain. Also the name crazy lister is plastered all over my listing. They will remove it if i pay more money. I think i pay enough to not be blackmailed into paying more. Because of this i will probably not be renewing. Im not the only one that feels this way. It is like a weasels clause and leaves a bad taste in the mouth so to speak.

Hey Paul,
Thanks for reaching out.
CrazyLister in fact is 100% eBay policy compliant and you can update your listings in bulk! No need to work one at a time. Sounds like there may be an issue with your account as you do not need to "pay more" in order to remove banners. Each plan has a limit of listings that you can manage, and as long as you are a subscribed user, you should not see the banner.
Please reach out to our customer support team so that we can help you get this all sorted out in no time! It really is just a matter of a few clicks :)

it's getting worse

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 11.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They have a pretty good customer support, friendly and fast. But they keep "developing" Crazy Lister in a way that it turns worse. The tool is not professional enough for an eBay power seller, but easy to use for a newbie with less or no internet or webdesign knowledge. The CL team should make a decision, if they want to address their product to occasional hobby sellers, or to professional retail companies.

The idea of applying new and different templates, for example for different seasons or sales events, with just some mouse clicks to all items at once.

1. The editor is terrible, since every single part like title, pictures, description or policies, is hidden behind tabs, and you must open the right tab, which closes automatically as soon you open another tab. This is super annoying, and it went worse within the last couple of days.

2. What the template review shows is far, far off the real appearance on eBay, specially for mobile devices.

3. Crazy Lister wants you to add and edit all your items on Crazy Lister, and has some problems importing changes you made to your items directly on eBay website.

Hi Volker,
Thank you for all your feedback. We strive to ensure all our customers will receive the best experience from our solution. I will make sure to pas your comments to our product team. I am happy to see that you are pleased with our services and we will try our best that next time around you will feel comfortable giving us 5 stars !!!

Mit Google übersetzen

Learning tools are poor. Explanations are poor. When I contact support I am always confused.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

See my previously answered questions.

The proclaimed results are just what I need. I was looking for something to quickly and easily get my eBay listings to pass the eBay requirements. And in addition make it easy to build new listings and clean up old listings. Your product claims to do all this, if it did it would be great, but it does not.

The actual results is not the same as the proclaimed results. The auto filtering out of terms etc failed from the beginning. The responses from support are often confusing and don't answer the asked question.
Many things it seems support seems to think users should be born knowing how to do things.
The software does not really allow for serious customizing of store site. Zero help with store home pages. Added phone numbers and websites getting us in big trouble with eBay. I could go on but I have work to do.

Antwort von CrazyLister

Hey Wells, thanks for the feedback. We always like hearing from our users and learning from your experience.
I'm sorry CrazyLister is not what you expected it to be. CrazyLister does not autofilter out texts such as phone numbers or email addresses but we do have a Find & Replace tool just like eBay does which allows you to do this in bulk. In fact, CrazyListers Find & Replace tool will sort through all of your listings, where as eBays tool works 20 listings at a time. CrazyLister templates are 100% eBay policy compliant when it come to the coding of the templates - so rest assured you are in good hands :)
It sounds like there are a few things our support team can help you out with, we'll be reaching out to you VIA email to help you out :)

2.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Was told by Crazylister my listings would import no problem, then became a 5 month issue with code

Bewertet am 13.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Now that I worked out the kinks with the legacy template code not importing my 1963 listings the templates look good

Predesigned Template switching ease of use of templates for listings. I like the speed of the online software once its loaded and the feature to save a lot of templates to use for different marketing and styles of listings

Initially, I was disappointed after signing up due to the promise the company made about being able to import my listings from Ebay to Crazylister which did not go smoothly. I had to edit 1960 listings manually which defeated the purpose of the import feature due to their software not being able to import text out of a legacy template I used on all 1963 listings. I asked for a credit after I spent approx1-2 min per listing totaling 3840 min (64 hours) and about 50 hours on the Ebay side finding out why my listings still had active content after the import to Crazylister. After asking for some type of credit for the issue no credit was issued toward my billing after going through all of the above. I like the software (now that I fixed all of my listings that did not import correctly) but still feel letdown by the staff of their promise. I am not sure I am going to continue my annual service when I dont use it more than at the most 4x month. I might look elsewhere for a template service. I dont like writing bad reviews but I had to after what I went through.

4.0/10

CrazyLister is Essential

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to create unique, engaging, and highly converting eBay product listings.

Great for making custom designed templates, and they can be made per product or assign to a group of like products. On eBay, it's essential that you stand out from the competition, and a plain text description is not going to do that.

There are a few things I'd like to see (I'll put that in "Cons" below), but, in general, the software is awesome and had everything one needs to create unique and engaging product listings on eBay.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AWESOME. You can chat live (and they answer in real time during normal business hours). I had an issue when eBay changed some dynamic content rules, and the CrazyLister team set me straight, and extremely quickly. I love them for that.

I would like to see a grid snapping option as the "align" tools don't always do what I intend. It's fairly easy to work around, but I'd rather snap to a grid than eyeball it (although, I'm pretty good at that). Overall great software.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great Team and Customer Support! Great Product Super Easy to use!

Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1- Hassle-free coding by not using Adobe Dreamweaver to create each listing.
2- Automatically update eBay listing in one finger click.
3 - Find easily the templates need to be uploaded after a revision
4 - Edit and modify the description by not altered the templates.
5 - Having everything in one place.

1- The text can overlap or the spacing of each paragraph differ between Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera.
2- Not be able to organize by Alphabetical order the templates Folders and the Templates.
3- Disconnect and Connect with a 3rd Party Integrations each time to publish a new listing on eBay.

Mit Google übersetzen

CrazyLister has helped take my store up a notch

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Professional looking eBay listings with the ability to easily add my own content with out knowing any kind of coding.

Very user friendly, you do not have to be a computer wiz to use Crazy Lister. I feel Crazy Lister makes my store stand out from the rest with the ability to add video and photos easily, add clickable links and very easy to go in and edit any template. Crazy Lister works well for me so far without having to spend thousands too have someone design a template for me.

What I like least is it is a little hard to get elements perfectly lined up in a row so they look professional, maybe I don't quite now what I'm doing? the other thing is when I edit text in a headline the text element box seems to move or drag a bit if your not real careful.

Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing software has really helped our ebay listings

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our Ebay listings now look professional, and best of all they are mobile friendly. Something Ebay has been lacking was a template system which actually works.

Crazylister is very easy to use and implement. It works well with our other systems and when we have any problems, victor and the team are always really helpful.

We had a slight glitch when setting up to work with linnworks, another software we use to run ebay listings, but this was an issue with linnworks, Crazylister helped ut and even spoke directly to linnworks to fix the issue. Now everything works great.

VERY EASY TO USE SOFTWARE

Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of listing the ease of creating a beautiful template for my listing and how easy it is to set it up for other products as well. Sales have defiantly picked up thanks to our beautiful crazy lister templates!

HOW SIMPLE AND TO THE POINT IT IS TO USE. You just drag and drop everything to where it needs to be and crazy lister does a great job at simplifying the experience!

Very user friendly!

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to make bulk changes straight to EBay! With over 3000 products it's very time consuming to make individual changes to every item offered. Crazy Lister makes our job 10 times easier. We also have various templates that Jaz up the look of our EBay listings that are customizable and user friendly.

Mit Google übersetzen

I have been using the program for the past year and I love it!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My listings look well and people can clearly understand what item I'm selling. what are the benefits my product has over others.

I like the frequent updates and the customer service that helps me when I need it. I also like the template I have, I use it for all my listings.

The program is still not perfect and there are still bugs now and there. Good thing that the customer service is doing what they can to help.

Antwort von CrazyLister

Hey Josef, thanks for the review!
We're always happy to hear from happy CrazyLister users. Our team is always working hard to improve CrazyLister and fix any issues that may come along. It's great to hear that our hard work is not going unrecognized :)
If you have any questions, you know where to find us!

Mit Google übersetzen

2 stars of 5 rate service. Poor.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like it freedom eBay editor. Its really good. Friendly interface. No need to know the HTML for editing. Its a better editor in all over the world.

They switch on the bulk editing service and kill the Photo Gallery in the template editor. Its so terrible. Now I need to re-create the over 120 templates for my over 290 listings on eBay. Its a fail, its a poor service.

Antwort von CrazyLister

Hey Ruslan, thank you for the review. We appreciate every single review we receive because we want to hear from our users and learn how we can make CrazyLister better! Your account shows that our customer support team has been in touch with you for the past 2 weeks and have kept in touch with you sharing that the feature which will allow users to manually add images is being worked on diligently and will be back very soon! We are sorry you are not happy with the changes we made, you can reach out to us and we can find a way to make CrazyLister work around your needs again!

Mit Google übersetzen

I have been using Crazylister for the past year and it has helped my business tremendously!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Higher conversion rate, more professional appearance, and the ability to list straight to Ebay from the software is a nice upgrade!

The software is easy to use , effective, and produces very professional results. Since I started using CrazyLister my conversions have increased dramatically!

They update the software often and sometimes when I get use to things the way they are they get updated. The flip side is that the software is always improving!

Mit Google übersetzen

I Started using CL 3 years ago and it drastically improved my ebay sales.

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 22.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has drastically improved my ebay sales in turn making me more money! Whqt more could you ask for. A fantastic product. Also in the easrly stages the customer support was so quick, friendly and accurate.

How easy it is to use and create professionally looking designs. Without having previous design experience i have created many listing templates which look like theyve been created by a graphic designer. I also really like how easy it is to keep the design consistent for multiple listings and just changing items specifics.

Nothing. I like everything. Unfortunatley i cant write much more in this section as i am such a big fan and cant think of anything that can be improved

Mit Google übersetzen

I was able to make all my listings eBay compliant over one weekend.

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Was able to edit my listings quicker and make them look professional in the shortest time possible. Which is awesome.

The software is really easy to use. Does not require any coding knowledge. We were able to basically drag and drop elements to the template, and it looks professional. The customer support was far better then their competitors. This is one of the only solutions of it's kind that is eBay compliant. I also love being able to make quick changes to descriptions and titles and other eBay settings.

If you have a lot of items, it can sometimes take a few minutes for the browser based UI to load for you to be able to start working on things. But after it loads initially, it's not a problem. The price is a little expensive if you pay month to month. We do the annual plan. If we ever have to leave them, it could potentially cause problems, and we would have to redo with a new template provider. But we have no plans to leave.

Mit Google übersetzen

I'm eBay seller and CrazyLister is really helpfull for me and my eBay shop.

Bewertet am 27.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's on high level graphic site.

I like working with images, it's better if I can clean the backround and make it easy for my listing photos.

The templates it's not "mobile friendly" if I do it myself. I need switch to mobile view and change it for mobile users. It Can be easiest if the computer screen and mobile view can working together.

Antwort von CrazyLister

Hey Denisa, thanks for the review! Always great to hear from satisfied users. Our templates are 100% mobile optimized as is. When elements are added to the desktop view, it gets a little harder to keep things nicely arranged on the mobile view - but we're always working on making CrazyLister better than before. Thanks for the feedback!

Mit Google übersetzen

Crazylister is the perfect tool to advertise our mission as a non-profit on eBay

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this software on all my listings for eBay as a way to share info about our non-profit.

The software is easy to use and very versatile as it allows us to not only use their templates but design our own.

Antwort von CrazyLister

Hey Laurie, thanks for the review and thank you for allowing CrazyLister to be apart of your non-profit, Reflections of Trinity.
CrazyListers has many kinds of users and we work hard to make sure that it is a tool for everyone!

Mit Google übersetzen

This software save my time when do ebay listing

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It easy to use even you doesn't know HTML coding and also a friendly user. This software will need you to link your eBay account and the price not bad compare what will you get when you subscribe it

It's quite slow to use the editing software. It also takes time to save your work when you finish.The company should take this problem seriously and fix it asap.

Mit Google übersetzen

A professional look with ease of use.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My listings are user friendly to people who access ebay on smart phones or other devices.

It makes listings easy to navigate for all users, whether on smart phone or computer. It takes a regular listing and converts it to a professional look.

When I update a listing and make changes to text and pictures, the old pictures remain in the Crazy Lister section of the listing.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software for taking any Ebay business to the next level!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The listing templates are great. No coding experience is necessary. It is easy to navigate and learn very quickly. It also has a lot of great features. Customer service is extremely helpful when it comes to questions on templates.

The software seems to be geared towards higher volume businesses and can be expensive for new merchants. Has lots of great features but they can take some time to figure out. Overall though it is a great program for anyone wanting to be successful selling on Ebay.

Mit Google übersetzen

Crazy Lister has enhanced the way I do business on Ebay. Very simple and easy to implement. A+

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Benefits were noticed as we implemented the software such as increased visibility, sales and the professionalism of the listing.

The best thing about Crazylister is the simplicity it gives and the freedom to design in the way that you find intriguing. The cost is very competitive and the customer service is top notch, ready to assist you within minutes.