Systum Bewertungen

Systum

One platform to run your B2B or B2C business.

5/5 (8 Bewertungen)
Clare D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simple to set up, very helpful enablement team. Showed me how I can expand how and where I can sell

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can see everything about my customers, and really understand what products I have where. Hopefully as the information grows in the application, it will give me really good business intelligence to help me grow my business.

Powerful software solution which lets me see what my customers are doing. It has made it really easy for me to understand what I have in stock and which of my customers are buying what.

It has made it less daunting for me to look to sell on other channels and marketplaces, and hopefully I will be able to successfully market to them.

The set up process was simple, with the consultants making improvements to my process and to my website which I hope will bring real benefit.

The software is upgraded automatically, so I get access to new capabilities as soon as it is released.

Overall I am really pleased I made the switch from having my information on my customers, marketing and sales in different places. I can see how I can now take my products out to new customers and hopefully get them to buy from me rather than anywhere else!

I had to learn several new processes to really get the best from Systum. I was used to the way all my other apps worked, so I ahd to learn how best to do this in Systum.

It didn't take long as the interface is simple, however the first time through each process was a little daunting.

Fabian R.

Makes owning a business 10 time easier

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having everything in one place makes a huge difference! Before I was using 4 different software to track inventory, accounting, production, payment processing, it was all over the place, now, its all in one spot!

I am excited, and hopeful, that an app will be developed shortly. It would be easy to just push a button on my phone to publish material etc. Otherwise, smooth sailing thus far!

Matt P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great! The product's ease of use is its greatest asset.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and customer support. I'm not the most adept computer guy so this product makes it easy for the novice.

Samantha I.
Mit Google übersetzen

Systum is so easy to use and understand! The team at Systum is so helpful.

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Systum Software is flexible and functional. It fits with any company and its growth.

I love how functional and flexible the software is. If there is something we need, the team at Systum gets on it and makes it happen.

Due to the fact that Systum is a newer company, they are still learning and upgrading. So some items that would be an obvious are still being introduced.

Mit Google übersetzen

Brilliant. The support team is enormously helpful, understanding, and flexible.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Makes owning a business 10 time easier. I love the interface, practicality, ease, and how extensive the program is -they really did think of everything.

Holly A.

Thank you!

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Systum has been able to take our business off of just selling on Amazon. We can't wait to see what is ahead for us!

The ability to still use our original website and make it possible to sell from it!

Nothing yet! So far everything has gone well!

Letitia F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Systum is amazing! I can manage my CRM, marketing, inventory , and more from one source!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's user friendly, simple and productive! It allows me as a business owner to manage marketing, my CRM, inventory and more under one umbrella....Systum!

Andy M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great software, great people behind it, I love everything in one place!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Managing pictures to post on the website is a bit clunky, however, there has already been improvement made, they just need a few more!