Operto Teams

Sortieren nach

Chelsey

World of Difference

Bewertet am 2.2.2022

We have found VRScheduler to be exceptional to our success in the vacation rental industry. We love to see the quick customer support and ease of use for staffing to submit problems to us. It has truly changed how we function for the better.

We had originally been using the built-in software for housekeeping that we use for our property management. There was a plethora of issues resulting in confusion, missed cleans, lots of wasted time for me to schedule each week etc. We found VR scheduler based off of the recommendations of our other local management teams and it has made a world of difference. We are able to efficiently schedule a multitude of tasks and know that scheduling conflicts will be notified to us and reset visually to avoid missed tasks etc.

I would appreciate more prerecorded video walk-thru of how to do certain things since I need more of a step-by-step instruction to understand what each thing does. It is a very detailed software so it can almost be too much information for me without someone walking thru it with me. That is more of a personal preference on my end that may also be helpful for others. I also would really like to see an APP for ease of use for our staff since we do work very rurally and our service is spotty at best.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for writing a review of VRScheduler. We are so happy to hear that it is helping your business to be more efficient. I have passed n your suggestions to create more tutorial videos. Hopefully, we can have this for you in the future. Please recommend us to your friends and colleagues.

Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect software for scheduling your staff for your Vacation rental management Company!

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

My experience is fantastic. I am so relived we finally found a software program for scheduling staff and guest needs that actually works. Our company has about 130 plus properties. This company is great to work with and has been more than accommodating to us and has been constantly improving anything brought to there attention. I have looked for over 4 years and use to manually do all the schedules and payroll. This saves time, it makes sure things get done, it creates a lot more structure, puts you more on auto pilot, can customize things to fit your company needs. My staff loves it also. I don't know what I would do with out it now that I am in it completely!

It puts my mind at ease knowing I can rely on this program. Everything that pops up moment to moment gets scheduled in ASAP, this way nothing is missed. It is integrated with our reservation system and everything is kind of on auto pilot. The owner is awesome to work with and very accommodating. This is a very workable system.

Could use a APP on this program. I also would like when I inactivate employees on the VR, if it would delete them altogether and maybe be able to pull up in a archive folder instead. That way won't loose their info, but its out of the way for when you run reports . Same thing with starting a new property, can archive or delete old rules to not have to scroll though. Nothing major.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your review of our vacation rental software. We are so happy it is working for scheduling your staff.

Thanks too for your feedback regarding the filtering and archiving. We will improve this area and get back to you directly.

Cheers,
VRScheduler

Lili

Excellent Client Services, Favorable Features

Bewertet am 31.7.2019

CSR did an amazing job at training our team and continues to provide outstanding support. She is responsive and gives us a sentiment that she truly cares for her clients. More so, VRS has definitely added value to our guest services protocol - hope our requests can be successfully integrated as well.

Love how ways it is to set up and how user friendly program is - training the team was relatively easy.
Perhaps best part of VRS is diligence of client services.

There's some specific requests we'd like to see being:
1. Ability to capture and report any reviews and ratings from guests' OTAs into VRS: particularly cleans. We'd like to correlate cleaning reviews to the cleaner for performance metrics and employee recognition
2. See who assigned the task
3. Ability to have team add cleaner from third-party cleaning company without an administrator
4. Ability to connect to Your Welcome Tablet and communicate any late check out requests

Hi Lili,

Thank you for your review!

We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with our Customer Support Team, and ease of setup.

In regards to your list of requested functionality, thank you for your feedback, and although VRScheduler does not offer functionality that pertains to the guest side of the industry, I do like your idea of tracking quality control in the system and will present it to our Development Team.

We know our customers are very busy, so thank you again for finding time in your day to write this review.

Elaina

Tyler
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great all-in-one tool for small and large businesses

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

VRS has been an amazing tool when coordinating our housekeeping teams and schedules. Virtually no bugs and customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been prompt and extremely helpful.

Detailed multi-calendar allows us (and our teams in the field) to easily visualize 100+ properties from a single, birdseye view.

Task management automations are easy to setup for housekeeping.

Limitations with invoice creation and quality of the API connection with our Property Management Software. Overall, the system works just fine but we wish VRS had a few more tools to connect our tasks with our maintenance pipeline and revenue.

Breezeway

Cheaper and easier.

Hi Tyler,
Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler!

In regards to your requests, I have good news. We currently have invoicing via stripe in Beta, and will have an API available and a connection with Zapier that will provide the connections by the end of this quarter. I will reach out directly to dicuss.

Thanks again for your amazing review!
Jill

Toni
  • Branche: Immobilien

Very happy with VRScheduler

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

We have definitely been saved many times by VRScheduler with cleanings being arranged/set up for last minute bookings as well as property inspections being set up/arranged prior to check ins!

We love how customizable it is to our business and the integration went easily with Ownerrez. It automatically arranges cleanings/inspections which helped free up A LOT of time. We are able to put specific instructions/requests for each property for the cleaner so nothing gets missed. Customer service is always nice, helpful and respond in a timely manner.

It takes a bit of time to update the system once a change is made.

*We wish there was an SMS messaging system we could send out to our vendors/cleaners regarding last minute changes/notes they need to be aware of.

Dear Toni
Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are delighted to have another satisfied customer and love how easy our system was for you to implement and how timesaving and efficient it has proven to be for you.

With regards to an SMS messaging system, we have recently added a Slack integration. I will reach out to be sure you know how to implement this piece.

In the meantime, please stay safe and if we can assist you with anything VRScheduler related then just give us a shout.

Kind regards and stay safe
Jill Mason, CEO VRScheduler

Kim
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome cleaning business management software

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

This company is super responsive, and knows what it’s like in the field and on the management side of things. I have had nothing but positive experiences with VRS.

I love how we can link our vacation rental owner schedules directly to our scheduling calendar. I like the ease of making changes on the calendar, and I really like how simple it is to communicate jobs and notes to staff.

We are in communication with the development team at VRS about a couple of additional features we would like to see. But that’s only because we’ve added residential cleans, on top of our vacation rentals. As for vacation rental cleaning management software, I couldn’t ask for anything more.

Dear Kim,
Thank you for your truly amazing 10/10 score.

We are delighted that your job is now so much easier since you started to use the VRScheduler and we appreciate your recommendation as well as thoughtful words regarding our truly amazing staff members.

If we ever have any questions regarding VRScheduler then please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Warm regards and please stay safe

Jill Mason, CEO VRScheduler

Leila

Outstanding Service & Software

Bewertet am 24.4.2021

I am a huge fan of this program and the software. The people behind the scenes are prompt, courteous and supremely helpful. It has changed the way we do business and I am eternally grateful.

I like the innovative features and thoughtfulness that went into the design. It is comprehensive, thorough and covers a wide range of options for any business.

The learning curve seemed a bit steep initially because the program is so vast. However, with the help of both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and some extra one-on-one training, we were able to move past our first few baby steps and grow more comfortable with all the features.

Dear Leila

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the VR scheduler and we too are eternally grateful that you are a huge fan. Thank you too for recognising and praising our customer service team they are a fantastic support to our clients and our biggest asset and are there for you 100% of the time to assist in the onboarding and to answer any questions whenever you need help.

We are delighted that we are able to bring you the additional functions that you were looking for and we hope that you will recommend the VRScheduler to your colleagues.

Warm regards and stay safe

Blake
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Critical software for any vacation rental manager

Bewertet am 17.3.2022

Great company. Easy to work with for support and training.

Great company. Easy to work with for support and training.

Easy to use vacation rental management. Everything from managing scheduling, guest services app, and door management.

Its great. Look forward to the updates to the guest app since it is still fairly new.

Breezeway

Warum Operto Teams gewählt wurde

Just not effective for our day to day needs.

Capabilities and service.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Operto Teams. We are happy to hear that you find the software helpful and easy to use. Thank you for choosing us!

Gerard
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential tool for unit based housekeeping management

Bewertet am 17.1.2022

Superior onboarding and training experience. The platform was up and running in a day and further customization was supported by the customer care team at every step. On the rare occasions when an integration broke down, the team fixed it super quickly and didn't make excuses. VR Scheduler has the manager's needs in mind, they are continuing to improve the product all the time and you any manager will win by using it.

I like that VR Scheduler is created and continually developed with the challenges of automating housekeeping and unit maintenance scheduling and visibility for a manager. There is an ongoing focus on automation that is superior to other products. Maybe even more than the excellence of the product, the customer care is THE VERY BEST! I can't thank the VR Scheduler team enough for actually caring about our business. They make themselves available because they know there is nothing more critical than supporting and managing cleaning and maintenance in the short term rental business.

I think the user interface needs work, but the team is aware of this also.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you so much for writing a review of VRScheduler. We are glad that you are enjoying our software and our services. As you mentioned, we are continuously developing new features based on our customer's feedback - keep it coming!

Theresa

Excellent Program

Bewertet am 9.11.2020

Overall I love VRScheduler.

Overall I love VRScheduler.

VRScheduler is very easy to use. It makes are invoicing, scheduling, and so much more so much easier to operate. Before using this program I was doing all of my scheduling on a large homemade desk calendar. This program is much more efficient.

Inspections on the scheduling calendar should move with the cleaning. We have sent inspectors out to cabins that have been moved to another day and didn't realize the inspection didn't move with it.

We live in the mountains where cell phone service is spotty so inspectors and cleaners have difficulty accessing the information they need for the property.

Hi Theresa,
Thank you for your glowing review of VRScheduler, it is so rewarding to hear we are making your scheduling and invoicing easier.

We will reach out to you to show you how to schedule inspections to be dependant on cleans - that way they will move together as you describe. We have also recently chatted with you about our new offline dashboards, which will resolve your access issues.

Thanks again for being such a long term customer, we appreciate your business.

Igors

Absolutely satisfied!

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Scheduling cleaning processes and calendars.

Scheduling cleaning processes and calendars.

Stable software with lots of options. Absolutely satisfied.

Was a bit tricky to set up at the beginning, but their support was very helpful and professional.

Hi Igors,
Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves in our customer service and support, glad you found this helpful and professional. Please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry, and if there is anything more that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Kind Regards

Margie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VRScheduler is the key to our growth

Bewertet am 14.2.2022

VRScheduler has been such a game changer for us, and the more we dig down and learn to use it, the more benefit we get from it. It's a really powerful software with really friendly support, so it doesn't get much better than that!

I love the automation! The cleanings automatically populate when we get a new booking, which then automatically goes to our cleaners to accept or decline, and it all flows from there. And if we need to customize something in a particular way, that's easy too.

Our cleaners have had no trouble learning to use it.

The customer support and onboarding are wonderful.

The price can't be beat!

It looks a little overwhelming at first, but there is guidance along the way to help clarify. It's not quite as pretty as some of the competition, but it works perfectly.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for the review!

We are happy to hear that you enjoy the automation and customization of our software. We also pride ourselves on our customer support, and we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying that as well. Please tell your friends and colleagues to join as well.

Kind regards,

Alessandro
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

A complete package!

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

From implementation to operation, VRScheduler has helped grow our business and will be using it as long as we are in business. It is a fantastic software and a pleasure to use.

VRScheduler has changed the way we operate our business and streamlined our entire workflow from A-Z. We had someone daily entering tasks in a google calendar which resulted in lots of human error. Having VRScheduler automate this process and scheduling all our cleaning/maintenance staff has take out the guess work, and allows us to focus on growing our business knowing that all scheduling is taken care of in real time.

Any issues that came up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team resolved instantly!

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Alessandro, So very happy to hear that VRScheduler will be with your team for the long haul! We are also pleased that the real time features are beneficial to your company. Please continue to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Kind regards, Jill

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VRScheduler is a great product with a terrific support team, we love it

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

VRS meant the end of using Excel spreadsheets, wall calendars and paper to manage our issues and tasks for staff. VRS has greatly assisted with the challenges around scheduling, time tracking, cleaning tasks and maintenance scheduling.

Easy to set up, intuitive to schedule and staff adoption levels very high.

Nothing as yet, any little changes we requested were implemented promptly and worked first time.

Properly und Breezeway

VR Scheduler fitted our needs

Dear John

Thank you so much for reviewing VRScheduler. We are delighted that we have been able to assist you with your challenges around scheduling, time tracking, cleaning and maintenance scheduling and hopefully this allows you a lot more time to concentrate on other key factors of the business.

We also appreciate your comments regarding the easy set up and our staff and so we do hope that you will recommend our product to others.

Warm regards and stay safe

Pamela
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service I've ever encountered. Our work load has been cut in half!

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

Savings in staff time and money. Ability to see all that is going on with over 200 homes at a glance, from cleaning to pools I can see what jobs need to be done, which team member is taking care of the task and with the app we know where everyone is at every moment in the day.

VRScheduler has cut my costs and my time in half. Scheduling cleaning, linen as well as pool and hot tub cleaning can be a time consuming job. VRScheduler does the work for us and has also cut down on payroll time as well as billing errors. With 2 offices and over 200 homes there is a lot to attend to on a busy weekend. Team has worked to set up even the smallest detail just the way we need so that all departments and all tasks work together seemlessly.

Honestly, I have not found anything I do not like. It is easy to learn, easy to use and again, with the great customer service when we do find something we need to change, it's taken care of right away. There has been ample training along the way and for all the features not to mention the time and money I am saving... I am confident we'll be a customer for years to come. We've tried other softwares, VRSchedule is by far the best we have found for our industry and our needs

Terry

Fantastic Tool to Take Away Scheduling headache

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

Calendar integration. User friendly. Ability to recognize what dates are available or vice versa based on active reservation calendar, for the purpose of scheduling cleaning and maintenance, which streamlined a lot of the process in between.

It is web based. Don't have an APP yet.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that VRScheduler has helped you streamline a lot of your processes. That is our goal.

VRScheduler has a progressive web app (PWA), an alternative to apps from the app store. We have chosen the PWA technology for its ease of installation, image and video upload speeds, and faster deployment of new features.

All the best

Kathy
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jill has been wonderful to work with and is always available to help.

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

It has saved me hours of time

It has saved me hours of time

It has saved me hours of time which I would of had to communicate with my staff. It allow the cleaning staff, hot tub employee and snow removal staff to be up dates at the time of reservation. You can add special instructions to the staff with out having to send another email separate.

Hi Kathy,
Thank you for your glowing review of our vacation rental software.
Your detail around ease of communication with your staff is very helpful for potential new customers. Your customer service words make me especially grateful. It has been fantastic to work with you and First Class Accommodations.
Sincerely,
Jill

Jesse

Fantastic Product For Managing Hospitality Staff

Bewertet am 1.9.2020

VRScheduler helped us get organized and streamline our turnover process for cleaning, laundry, and inventory.

We love the way this software helps us keep our turnover operations organized. Our staff loves how easy it is to assign and accept jobs, report issues, and stay on top of inventory.

There was a little bit of a learning curve with the software, but we expect that with anything this robust.

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We love the headline "Fantastic product for managing hospitality staff".

We are so happy that you feel more organised and that your staff find it easy to use. Job done!

If we can be of any assistance in the future then you know where to find us and please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry.

Emilie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VRScheduler helped us growing our business

Bewertet am 10.1.2022

The range of parameters than can be customed in this software is amazing. It can be really tailor-made to your business. We don't dare to count the amount of time we saved since we started to use VRScheduler. It also helps to reduce human mistakes.

Not easy to use on a smartphone. Can be hard to learn using by yourself (this is not the most user-friendly but their support team is amazing and it balances this con).

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for writing a review of VRScheduler. We are so glad that you are enjoying it, and it has saved you time and mistakes. This is exactly what VRScheduler is designed for!

Please recommend us to your friends and colleagues.
Kind Regards

Sean
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VRScheduler's task generation and scheduling tools automate my operations so I can focus on...

Bewertet am 3.4.2018

I get time to spend with my family. Absolutely invaluable.

I get time to spend with my family. Absolutely invaluable.

VRScheduler is the only scheduling tool I have found that accommodates both my full-service rentals and the owner managed properties cleaned by my company. Before VRScheduler we spent hours copying booking dates into spreadsheets and other software programs. VRScheduler has turned a 20 hour a week task for my manager into 2 hours a week. With VRScheduler I can now grow my vacation rental business without the worries of missing cleans or maintenance tasks.

It does take some focused energy to set up, but their customer service is there to help with every step.

Naomi
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Overall Great Product!

Bewertet am 7.12.2018

This program solves the problem of needing to interact with home owners or property management as frequently due to the live interaction with ICal links, we love that! and so do the home owners!

The Live interaction with customers/clients. Very quick and accurate! There is a lot of customization options.

It seems like there are a lot of ways to get the same task or job done in the program I feel that it would be more helpful to simplify and narrow that down.

Rebecca

Great customer service and streamlines our housekeeping schedule.

Bewertet am 13.4.2018

Less manual data entry and alerts on new bookings, an easy way to delegate tasks. Automation! It helps us automate the process of making our housekeeping schedule by instantly gathering data from our reservation software. Then all we have to do is simply move around tasks to different staff members and different days. It saves us a LOT of time and we can focus on strategizing the schedule and doing other things.

Could be a little more sophisticated in areas, app runs a little slow. Sometimes I cannot open the app easily and pull it up. I wish that I could easily access/see the dashboard view on my phone. Not as mobile friendly as I would like. Often times we are managing the schedule remotely or on-the-go and our mobile is our only tool and we need to see the big picture. I want to know what everyone is doing and where everyone is at on my phone.

Zelda

Great for scheduling

Bewertet am 19.3.2019

Flexibility. Ability to add one off tasks. Ability to know where and what your employees are doing.

A bit of a learning curve. Once past that it is easy to adapt to your business.

Hi Zelda,

We appreciate your great review!

There is a bit to learn upon the initial setup of VRScheduler as with most software systems. We do offer customer support via screen share through the entire process and we hope that you found that helpful.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to offer feedback,

Elaina

Gareth

Love this software.

Bewertet am 25.11.2021

I love this program

I love this program

I love how easy it is to use! And how easy it makes our lives as owners and our cleaners as well!

Truly I really have no found any cons about it.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you so much for the review. We are so pleased that you found it easy to use. One of our primary goals is to make the lives of property managers and cleaners easier - Mission Accomplished.

Please recommend us to your colleagues and friends.
All the best

Joel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Superb service, a feel-good product

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

Once you're famiiliar with the software it is very easy to use and saves a lot of time and energy. The software has a lot of options to customize the functionality. With VRscheduler we have a solution that works excellent for our needs. When we asked for a German version the team responded quickly and together we launched the German version within a 2 or 3 weeks. Very cool team.

After thinking a couple Minutes about a reasonable Con I come to realize that for us there i none.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Joel, Thank you for your very positive review. We are thrilled to hear that our team has addressed your needs, including the German version. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback or concerns. Kind regards, Jill