Omnisend

Andrei
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Perfekt für unsere Bedürfnisse

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

All in One Email Marketing mit Formularen, Pop-ups, Auswertungen, Mehrsprachigen Emails, hilfreicher und schneller Support, und und und...

Da fehlt mir nichts ein ehrlich gesagt...

Funktionsumfang
Emre
Emre
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Positive experience results

Bewertet am 27.11.2022

As an entrepreneur, I am constantly searching for new ways to market my products and services. I have been using Omnisend for a 1 year now, and I am in love with it. I have been able to use the omnisend platform to completely automate my email marketing. I use it to send out a variety of emails to my subscribers based on what they have bought.

I've been using Omnisend for the past 1 years, and it's been one of my best decisions. Omnisend has really changed the way I market to my subscribers. I used to send out bulk emails over time, but now I focus on sending the emails when the subscribers are actually active in the system. I also find that Omnisend has made me a much better marketer in the process.

Overall I was satisfied and had a great experience, I think businesses lacking in marketing should definitely use it. It works great and I haven't had a problem.

Joe
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software with some quirks

Bewertet am 11.2.2023

My overall experience has been very good. My account manager is one of the best I have ever had from any service I have used. I think for the price it offers so many people a really good platform for their needs.

Omnisend is very user friendly. I believe that anyone with little knowledge of sending email campaigns will not have much of a learning curve. Unfortunately, that means that some of the things in the email builder do not have as advanced of functionally as I would like.

I think that there needs to be more customization ability in the email editor. Some competitors offer a much more robust email builder (for more advanced emails).

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Switch from Mailchimp to Bronto, then Bronto went to "end of life" forcing us to make a switch.

Price
Julie
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

It's good for now

It's okay so far.

It's okay so far.

I like the design of the email templates.

The ease of creating and sharing link for landing pages could be more user friendly. There is currently no way to create a link for landing pages.

MailerLite und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

I wanted to use a software with a better design.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

The design of the emails were fitting for fashion.
Smita
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Decent Software for email marketing

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

Overall it has been very positive, its one of the best email marketing software that i have seen so far.

Lot of inbuilt templates which makes it easy to create and send emails with ease.
It is easy to integrate with other applications, also when issues arise the customer support team is very helpful. The dashboard is very well designed and provides a overall picture of the status.

I don't have anything to dislike at this point. One point i would like to highlight is that the initial setup can be a little difficult for people without any IT background.

Nuno
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Omnisend Competes with big names at a more affordable price

Bewertet am 12.12.2021

Omnisend was an angel from the sky. It helped me to create great abandoned cart emails and flows. Its intelligence allowed me to create with easiness A/B tests to rapidly find the best sequence to use.

My revenue from email sky rocked, not only recovering abandoned carts but also when broadcasting content emails

Omnisend has a lot of features. Flow automation for me was is one of the best in the market, you can do almost everything with it.
It is a powerful tool for abandoned cart recovery, but also to do cross-sells! It integrates perfectly with Shopify and it only charges you for your active users (the ones that really subscribed to the mailing list and not all your store clients)

I found it a little bit difficult to work with forms, landing pages, and the email editor. IT is not very easy to work with them and options that are available for forms are a little bit limited. Also, there are some limitations when working and creating customer segments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

To be true it main reason was the pricing and the fact how Omnisend billed my account.
Nate
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing

Bewertet am 4.8.2019

Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

ClickFunnels und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost. The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.
Kimberly

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template.

Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Erika

Great email platform! Would recommend

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

It is very easy to use and I am able to drag and drop different sections into my email which allows for easy customization. I can easy duplicate previous emails to keep the template that I have used in the past. There are also new templates that I can choose from if I am stuck. Good price for everything that it offers and it links to my website.

being able to disable the SMS part for a slight discount and being able to sort contacts easier.

WordPress

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

This product seemed easier to use and allowed me to have more contacts in the system.

Pearl
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I recommend this to all my clients

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

I love how easy it is to use and set up especially as an agency consistently setting this up for clients.

There are some features not available for web stores not built with Shopify. Would love to see more features for more platforms like woocommerce. But, that being said, they are constantly updating this.

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

I needed something built for ecommerce that was affordable and easy to deploy for clients

GetResponse und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Pricing and the partner portal functionality.

Good Product for Price

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

We use it to send email campaigns to our following. Whether they are sales, updates, product information, etc. We break them into segments and make sure the information is applicable to each segment.

I love how easy it is to use. We were able to easily set up segments, sync it to our Shopify webstore and create lists based on user's website behaviors.

I wish it had more integrations with other platforms/softwares. We were actually sold on it having access to some softwares, but it was not the case. I know webhooks can be done, but just involves more cost of developers versus easier integration.

Jr
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for scaling brands

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

It has always been great my clients see results and we can report on metrics.

It has always been great my clients see results and we can report on metrics.

It is a great product and a fantastic alternative to more expensive platorms.

The editor tool can sometimes feel very constrained but it gets the job done.

MailerLite und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Klaviyo removed the clients brand because of the product they sell for no reason even though competitors sell the same product.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Omnisend offers more scalability in my experience
Shubhanshu
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Omnisend has AMAZING potential and they hear you

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

I like whatever I've experienced and look forward to whatever the omnisend team is building towards.

It's relatively good and easy-to-use software. It'll handle all your basic email/sms marketing needs and maybe more. They're growing and evolving as we speak - like literally, they've added a new email builder and a new form builder in the last couple of months. They take feedback quite seriously.
THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They've got some amazing people behind the chatbox who go out of their way to resolve any and all of your queries.

PS. The new email builder is an amazing improvement over the last one. It provides you with way more control over your email - it still has space for more improvement.

A lot of things are missing at the moment. Since they switched to a new email builder, they lack the ability to edit your templates (built on the new system) after you've saved them. The forms from the old form builder are still a little volatile - for eg. we've had some major scaling issues on the website where the form wouldn't scale with the screen size. I personally design 60-70% of my emails in another software and import the images to omnisend; I would prefer more control over the layout and visuals as a designer.

Jess
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

OmniSend, is a god send!

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

There is a lot that OmniSend does extremely well, we used to use Klaviyo in the past and it was an absolute nightmare, the interface was disgusting and so clunky to use. When we swapped to OmniSend, we honestly will never go back to anything else. OmniSend's interface and ease of use are insane for the price that you pay. Would 100% recommend it to any of my colleagues and continually do!

As a company with a very strong focus on how things look, there are a few design additions I think that could be added, along with some pre-created templates that are filled with content. Something similar to how MailChimp does it? Just a suggestion!

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Previous product was clunky and had a horrible interface.

Tatyana

We love Omnisend!

Bewertet am 16.12.2022

Love Omnisend so much!

Love Omnisend so much!

Our favorite part is the dedicated account manager - Sydney! She is always looking for ways for us to optimize and helps with any issues that come up! I love having one person who helps us with projects rather than feeling like you are lost in a cog with many other programs/companies.

Would love more segmentation options, but software is awesome overall!One thing I would love to improve is just having a drop down for time when scheduling a campaign. The current time selector is very sensitive and easy to make a mistake on. Perhaps splitting date and time into two drop downs.

Meryam
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Omnisend is a game changer!

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

We've tried 2 other email platforms prior to and nothing was as easy as omnisend, time is the most valuable thing to a business owner, and Omnisend simply saves me a lot of time.

We have been using Omnisend for over 2 years now, we integrated it with our shopify store and it has been a breeze. I was a beginner at email marketing and still feel like I am, but Omisend makes me feel like I can get the job done. We love the templates and the drag & drop features. Everything is fast and efficient. We also love the Automations and the ready made templates for those as well.

There's nothing I dislike about the software, I would suggest more weekly "prompts" to give us fresh ideas on what to send out in our emails, or maybe an automation refresher? Things that can be fixed or adjusted to maximize profits.

Kat
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Keeping connected...

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

As mentioned in my review the most important aspect of Omnisend is keeping connected! Whether I use it once a week, once a month or once a quarter, it is an old friend waiting for me to reach out to those who I value in my business!

Omnisend has had a huge impact on keeping connected with my customers and potential customers. Not only does it interface with my POS, but I can also add contacts easily from a simple sign-up I have inside my shop. My patrons are excited to sign-up and receive new information regarding my classes, products, and services. I am able to get, virtually, instant feedback on interest levels by viewing my report on opens and opt-outs. The Omnisend platform gives me peace of mind and a sincere, personal way to stay connected to current and future customers in a world that is sometimes distant! thank you Omnisend. You are truly a vital part of my business.

I am very pleased with all the features of this software and have no cons to list at this time.

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

The interface with Shopify made my decision to switch easy. Finding the ease of use after the switch...priceless!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

The interface with Shopify and I stayed with it because of it's ease of use.
Dolores

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

It has been good so far.

It has been good so far.

Forms, automation rules, creating segments

There is still some scope to make the software better for mobile devices, especially for an app that uses dark mode. Wheel of fortune could have more color themes or options to choose custom colors.

Mailchimp stopped supporting Shopify integration

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Cheaper than Klaviyo and offers similar features
Nick
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best email marketing software that I've used!

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

My overall experience with Omnisend has been amazing. This software has allowed me to automate my email marketing and start building relationships with customers and everyone else who comes in contact with my brand.

I love that it gives me the ability to visualize my automated workflows before building them out. It allows me to craft our brand experience and customize it for different groups of people.

Honestly, nothing. So far it has all of the features that I need and more.

Constant Contact

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Constant contact did not allow me to customize automated notifications from my Shopify store.

Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

I chose Omnisend over staying with Constant Contact because of the vast amount of features and customizability.
Nadia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works fine but still needs improvement

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

I think it works fine for the price.

I think it works fine for the price.

Pricing is decent + overall basic features work fine as well. Still need a lot more interesting templates and optimizing on both mobile + desktop so so

would love to be able to speak to a person live if needed if chat gets frustrating. Also need a lot more templates

Klaviyo und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

We have been using it for so long and we are comfortable with the format and pricing is decent
Alejandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Email Mkt Tool!

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

I love how flexible is Omnisend. We can work in developing email campaigns and automations for our 4 brands, measuring results instantly, and improving our campaign constantly by analyzing metrics! Very user friendly and easy to manage for the marketing team. Omnisend has been a key in the success of our marketing plan and sales.

I would love that the new email builder has a "view in browser" option.

Cauley
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

What a find!

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

On-boarding was a breeze and the templates to create emails are very easy and great looking. The integration with Shopify and the capabilities in automation are very strong. I was able to replicate workflows I previously had in HubSpot (a tool that can cost $11,000+ annually) with no issue at all. Prior to Omnisend I was in MailChimp for a couple months after leaving HubSpot due to not being able to justify the cost. I'm very pleased to have found Omnisend.

I've used many tools int he past, including MailChimp and HubSpot, and Omni send is by far the the more powerful email template/creative platform.

Not much to say negative. Maybe the ability to send MMS in addition to SMS messages. When talking to existing and engaged customers it would be nice to be able to include graphically based messages. Would also be nice to be able to put messaging on hold for a defined amount of time for active clients that let us know they are traveling or can't order for some reason. We are a weekly service so that request from our clients is pretty common.

Nikola

Definitely Recommend Omnisend

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Overall - A++. I considered migrating to some other platforms like Drip, but the team at Omnisend is so helpful and responsive that I would never switch. I really feel that I have been growing with a small company that I am by now a part of.

The product is easy to use and set up. What I would most recommend is the excellent customer service, that I cannot compliment enough. The team is very helpful and has been with me through all issues over the years.

The reports could be done better. I would like it if they were customisable, and some features are lacking for no apparent reason. For example, when reporting on Campaigns, you can see the amount of sales generated through Omnisend Campaigns and the average order value, but not the amount of orders. Conversely, when looking at the same report for Workflows, you can see the amount of orders.

The UI could also be done better, as I feel there is a lot of wasted space that makes things harder to read / see than they should be.

Drip und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

It was easier to set up.
Dan
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Excellent

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Everything Klaviyo has to offer only with better support, don't overlook Omnisend!

Great Shopify integration, easy to use template builder, pre-built automations and competitive pricing.

The forms could do with some optimisation, lazy loading for images etc. 2 step forms would also be a bonus, but check out the Digioh integration which solves this problem.

MailerLite und Dotdigital

Pricing, support, features

Pricing, support, features
Petra
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Is Omnisend for me?

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Very pleasant. Good feedback and support when you need it. For me it is user friendly.

I really do appreciate the live visitor feature, as it lets me see who and how many potential customers are interested in a specific collection or product.
I usually use the same template, less time spend on trying to figure out is any link is live. Time is money as they say, plus what's familiar, is easy.

I like to see when new signups happen. See their info to give them a special treat with their shipment. At the moment I don't see that option, though it may just be me not the system. As I say, I don't have much time to explore.