Omnisend

Sortieren nach

Andrei

Perfekt für unsere Bedürfnisse

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

All in One Email Marketing mit Formularen, Pop-ups, Auswertungen, Mehrsprachigen Emails, hilfreicher und schneller Support, und und und...

Da fehlt mir nichts ein ehrlich gesagt...

Funktionsumfang
Emre
Emre
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Positive experience results

Bewertet am 27.11.2022

As an entrepreneur, I am constantly searching for new ways to market my products and services. I have been using Omnisend for a 1 year now, and I am in love with it. I have been able to use the omnisend platform to completely automate my email marketing. I use it to send out a variety of emails to my subscribers based on what they have bought.

I've been using Omnisend for the past 1 years, and it's been one of my best decisions. Omnisend has really changed the way I market to my subscribers. I used to send out bulk emails over time, but now I focus on sending the emails when the subscribers are actually active in the system. I also find that Omnisend has made me a much better marketer in the process.

Overall I was satisfied and had a great experience, I think businesses lacking in marketing should definitely use it. It works great and I haven't had a problem.

Omnisend review

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

My overall experiance is very good. I would recomende the product to other people or should i say i already did. We are currently running 4 websites on it and we will be doing more. So in my book they have a loyal customer. And yes we have tried others.

Price for performance doesn't come close to anyone. I think it is right there with Klaviyo but it is a lot cheaper. So that would be the part. Also i ti quite simple to use and to set up. The support is also very responsive but somethimes they don't have all ther right answers. But nevertheles they are there to help.

My least favorite feature is that i can't search by phone number in the contacts but you have to create a segment. I think the search needs a little work.

Klaviyo und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Mailchimp is really awfull. I can't bare it.

Best price/ performance
Julie
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

It's good for now

It's okay so far.

It's okay so far.

I like the design of the email templates.

The ease of creating and sharing link for landing pages could be more user friendly. There is currently no way to create a link for landing pages.

MailerLite und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

I wanted to use a software with a better design.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

The design of the emails were fitting for fashion.
Mitusha
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Super useful for SMS Campaign in affordable price!

Bewertet am 22.11.2023

I had incorporated Omnisend into my marketing strategy and what stands out is its focus on omnichannel marketing. It provides personalized campaigns across communication channels for bulk SMS campaigns. It's a super valuable tool for businesses looking for and integrated marketing solutions

Nothing as such as it provides top services at a decent price!

Nuno
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Omnisend Competes with big names at a more affordable price

Bewertet am 12.12.2021

Omnisend was an angel from the sky. It helped me to create great abandoned cart emails and flows. Its intelligence allowed me to create with easiness A/B tests to rapidly find the best sequence to use.

My revenue from email sky rocked, not only recovering abandoned carts but also when broadcasting content emails

Omnisend has a lot of features. Flow automation for me was is one of the best in the market, you can do almost everything with it.
It is a powerful tool for abandoned cart recovery, but also to do cross-sells! It integrates perfectly with Shopify and it only charges you for your active users (the ones that really subscribed to the mailing list and not all your store clients)

I found it a little bit difficult to work with forms, landing pages, and the email editor. IT is not very easy to work with them and options that are available for forms are a little bit limited. Also, there are some limitations when working and creating customer segments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

To be true it main reason was the pricing and the fact how Omnisend billed my account.
Nate
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing

Bewertet am 4.8.2019

Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

ClickFunnels und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Omnisend's features are superior in quality and cost. The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.
Kimberly

Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template.

Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Erika

Great email platform! Would recommend

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

It is very easy to use and I am able to drag and drop different sections into my email which allows for easy customization. I can easy duplicate previous emails to keep the template that I have used in the past. There are also new templates that I can choose from if I am stuck. Good price for everything that it offers and it links to my website.

being able to disable the SMS part for a slight discount and being able to sort contacts easier.

WordPress

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

This product seemed easier to use and allowed me to have more contacts in the system.

Pearl
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I recommend this to all my clients

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

I love how easy it is to use and set up especially as an agency consistently setting this up for clients.

There are some features not available for web stores not built with Shopify. Would love to see more features for more platforms like woocommerce. But, that being said, they are constantly updating this.

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

I needed something built for ecommerce that was affordable and easy to deploy for clients

GetResponse und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Pricing and the partner portal functionality.

Good Product for Price

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

We use it to send email campaigns to our following. Whether they are sales, updates, product information, etc. We break them into segments and make sure the information is applicable to each segment.

I love how easy it is to use. We were able to easily set up segments, sync it to our Shopify webstore and create lists based on user's website behaviors.

I wish it had more integrations with other platforms/softwares. We were actually sold on it having access to some softwares, but it was not the case. I know webhooks can be done, but just involves more cost of developers versus easier integration.

Mary Elizabeth
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Loving Omnisend

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Omnisend customer support is very responsive and helpful. Overall I really love this product and would recommend it to other businesses.

I love that we can create newsletters well in advance and automate them to go out. I also love the automation flows and the wonderful robust reporting. This product really has been helpful for growing our business!

The new builder has issues that the old one never did. You can't put a background on your email, the movement of blocks is strange and not always effective, the product linking is both a good thing and a bad thing.

William
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best priced email campaign service

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

I much prefer this over apps like Mailchimp and Constant Contact, both of which were much more expensive for the services I require

I switched over from Mailchimp to Omnisend because of the price. It turns out, Omnisend's UI and email designer is much more my taste and preference. Very clean and easy-to-use drag and drop method for adding content into emails.

I haven't been able to utilize every feature in my plan yet because automations and subsets do get a bit confusing. But that's just me in general with this stuff.

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Mainly, pricing. Our email list audience size has grown but we are in an awkward area where it's not enough to justify a big audience jump in plans. Omnisend has more audience size tailoring that can fit to the monthly price. This is crucial for small businesses.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Mainly pricing. As we got to play around with Omnisend more, it was definitely the UI as well.
Colin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Surprised at the difference certain features have made

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

I use the product every week and it has proved to be a valuable marketing tool which has helped generate revenue

Until recently I had not tried the email list sign up options... within 1 month using the wheel of fortune automation my mailing list has grown by 30%

I'd like access to master classes to help me build my ability to use the various features. Or have one to one support to help me build campaigns the way I have it in my mind.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

In this instance the costs were better and we liked the automation features

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Had the features we wanted at a price our small business could afford
Jade
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best email service for new bloggers!

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Ashfaq
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best small business email software

Integration of SMS and emailAutomationsSMS

Unable to sort campaigns by revenueHard to edit product grids

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Better pricing, functionality and connection with Shopify

Tatyana

We love Omnisend!

Bewertet am 16.12.2022

Love Omnisend so much!

Love Omnisend so much!

Our favorite part is the dedicated account manager - Sydney! She is always looking for ways for us to optimize and helps with any issues that come up! I love having one person who helps us with projects rather than feeling like you are lost in a cog with many other programs/companies.

Would love more segmentation options, but software is awesome overall!One thing I would love to improve is just having a drop down for time when scheduling a campaign. The current time selector is very sensitive and easy to make a mistake on. Perhaps splitting date and time into two drop downs.

Meryam
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Omnisend is a game changer!

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

We've tried 2 other email platforms prior to and nothing was as easy as omnisend, time is the most valuable thing to a business owner, and Omnisend simply saves me a lot of time.

We have been using Omnisend for over 2 years now, we integrated it with our shopify store and it has been a breeze. I was a beginner at email marketing and still feel like I am, but Omisend makes me feel like I can get the job done. We love the templates and the drag & drop features. Everything is fast and efficient. We also love the Automations and the ready made templates for those as well.

There's nothing I dislike about the software, I would suggest more weekly "prompts" to give us fresh ideas on what to send out in our emails, or maybe an automation refresher? Things that can be fixed or adjusted to maximize profits.

Tanya
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, helpful support

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Omnisend does a wonderful job of walking you through the set up process and explaining how to create the best automations and segments for your use case. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been wonderful during our time with Omnisend.

Automations and campaigns are fairly easy to build out and create. The latest segmentation and filter features allow us to further target our contacts.

There are some limitations to things that we could use to help us, most notably click maps within automations.

ActiveCampaign, Brevo und Marketo Engage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

The business model on send based over contact based (initially), our initial interaction with the sales staff and the willingness to work with us based on our unique needs.
Rob
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use....easy for begginers....perfect for marketing

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

It has been a real help with us for email marketing

It has been a real help with us for email marketing

I love how we can track the sales and click through rate with your software.

Price could be better. Support is good would be nice to talk in person to someone that could save time that going back and forth with messages.

Constant Contact, Yesware und Mailchimp

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Mailchimp was not working or supported with Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

seem easy to setup with shopify
Nick
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best email marketing software that I've used!

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

My overall experience with Omnisend has been amazing. This software has allowed me to automate my email marketing and start building relationships with customers and everyone else who comes in contact with my brand.

I love that it gives me the ability to visualize my automated workflows before building them out. It allows me to craft our brand experience and customize it for different groups of people.

Honestly, nothing. So far it has all of the features that I need and more.

Constant Contact

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Constant contact did not allow me to customize automated notifications from my Shopify store.

Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

I chose Omnisend over staying with Constant Contact because of the vast amount of features and customizability.
Nadia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works fine but still needs improvement

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

I think it works fine for the price.

I think it works fine for the price.

Pricing is decent + overall basic features work fine as well. Still need a lot more interesting templates and optimizing on both mobile + desktop so so

would love to be able to speak to a person live if needed if chat gets frustrating. Also need a lot more templates

Klaviyo und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

We have been using it for so long and we are comfortable with the format and pricing is decent
Alejandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Email Mkt Tool!

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

I love how flexible is Omnisend. We can work in developing email campaigns and automations for our 4 brands, measuring results instantly, and improving our campaign constantly by analyzing metrics! Very user friendly and easy to manage for the marketing team. Omnisend has been a key in the success of our marketing plan and sales.

I would love that the new email builder has a "view in browser" option.

Cauley

What a find!

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

On-boarding was a breeze and the templates to create emails are very easy and great looking. The integration with Shopify and the capabilities in automation are very strong. I was able to replicate workflows I previously had in HubSpot (a tool that can cost $11,000+ annually) with no issue at all. Prior to Omnisend I was in MailChimp for a couple months after leaving HubSpot due to not being able to justify the cost. I'm very pleased to have found Omnisend.

I've used many tools int he past, including MailChimp and HubSpot, and Omni send is by far the the more powerful email template/creative platform.

Not much to say negative. Maybe the ability to send MMS in addition to SMS messages. When talking to existing and engaged customers it would be nice to be able to include graphically based messages. Would also be nice to be able to put messaging on hold for a defined amount of time for active clients that let us know they are traveling or can't order for some reason. We are a weekly service so that request from our clients is pretty common.

• Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

You're in for some billing surprises...

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

The software itself is really intuitive and useful. I enjoyed it very much.

This billing issue has really soured my feeling about this company. The monthly price that they show on their account page is wrong. They changed pricing over the years that I have been with them - which is absolutely fine. What isn't okay, however, is that where the pricing is shown on the account page is calculated completely wrong. That means, their website was showing that I would be billed $540 per month, and when the bill came in, it was $690. It's very upsetting to not know what to expect. I reached out to omnisend about this and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but they showed me their pricing page, which still has a different number ($640). Their own team couldn't figure out what I should have been paying! Now they are not taking responsibility for updating their own website to match the real bill. If you value knowing how much something costs every month and transparency, I would not go with this company.

Klaviyo und Drip