Omnisend

Sortieren nach

Andrei

Perfekt für unsere Bedürfnisse

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

All in One Email Marketing mit Formularen, Pop-ups, Auswertungen, Mehrsprachigen Emails, hilfreicher und schneller Support, und und und...

Da fehlt mir nichts ein ehrlich gesagt...

Funktionsumfang
Chetan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Marketing Software for our Ecommerce Brand!

Bewertet am 4.7.2021

It was a nice experience with the Omnisend. We overall loved this tool for our automations and customer engagement.

Omnisend is the best email marketing tool for our fashion brand. We have used this tool a lot for our automations and campaigns, on a daily basis.

It's kind of a complete tool in the email marketing industry, and we loved this tool a lot.

Klaviyo und Drip

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

It's the right tool for the email marketing as other tools, as we are on shopify.

Klaviyo und Sendlane

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

It's the best as compared to other tools, and has the same functionalities.
Filippo
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easy newsletter for shopify customers and not only

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

Omnisend allows you to define complex automatic communication workflow with different channels: email, SMS, push, facebook, you name it.

The template editing is not the best, but still quite powerful and intuitive.

The signup workflow from Shopify works only for customers signed up via the form, not for customers that signed up during an order. This cause quite a lot of friction, I hope they will add the order as a trigger in the future.

To use the more advanced channels like SMS, push notification and Facebook messages, you need to pay a more expensive plan. For a small business, it may be not possible.

AWeber

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

MailChimp stopped supporting Shopify. I did not love Mailchimp anyway, the templating is awfull.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

The ratio between Feature/Cost is advantageous

Antwort von Omnisend Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Filippo!
Thank you so much for leaving such an unbiased and detailed feedback for our application.
After reading your comment, we wanted to reach out with some clarification on your last comment. We indeed don't have a built-in solution for triggering the Welcome automation when subscribing to the check-out page. But, we may offer a workaround when defining the properties that distinguish those contacts, among others, will help you trigger different flows.
For example, you may set up the Segment of the contacts having Subscribed status and not having the opt-in date field (that is assigned after subscribing to the Signup form) and use it in the Segment entry-based flow. In that case, any new contact subscribing at the checkout page will get the intended message.

Please, check this instruction (https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/2398171-contact-enters-exits-a-segment-automation ) and reach out to our Support Team for assistance via support@omnisend.com.

Dolores

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

It has been good so far.

Forms, automation rules, creating segments

There is still some scope to make the software better for mobile devices, especially for an app that uses dark mode. Wheel of fortune could have more color themes or options to choose custom colors.

Mailchimp stopped supporting Shopify integration

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Cheaper than Klaviyo and offers similar features
Naz
  • Branche: Supermärkte
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great Product with regular updates - just shame about the lack of customer support

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Overall we've stuck to Omnisend mainly because the email marketing software market is very diluted and hard to navigate - many other companies have similar pros and cons, so for us it was about sticking with what we've already been trained on and have gotten used to.

Easy to use, syncs well with Shopify, new features added all the time.

Some bugs, very poor level of customer support, chat staff don't even understand basic issues about their own software

Nadia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Works fine but still needs improvement

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

I think it works fine for the price.

Pricing is decent + overall basic features work fine as well. Still need a lot more interesting templates and optimizing on both mobile + desktop so so

would love to be able to speak to a person live if needed if chat gets frustrating. Also need a lot more templates

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

We have been using it for so long and we are comfortable with the format and pricing is decent
Benoit
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best value for user friendly interface

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

When our team decided to start a newsletter Omnisend was an easy choice compared to the major platforms that also were known to censor content of their own customers...

The template system to build emails is very easy to use, even for beginners. The details stats including the click map are perfect for optimization of campaigns.

The only challenge has been to be able to place email subscription forms on our 2 websites to connect directly to the Omnisend database. (Our websites are not stores)

iContact und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Easy for small team, cost effective, not worried about censorship.
Julia
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

I'm generally happy with the software & very good customer's support

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

It's easy to use and segment the audience, very good automation

it's a bit pricy and the recent update of new email builder doesn't look well with CZ language with the most of the fonts

Clint
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great product to help small businesses.

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Omnisend has helped increase our revenue from using their email campaigns.

Ease of use. Ability to target specific customer groups.

I feel Omnisend is perfect as is. No improvements are needed.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

The reviews for Omnisend were better overall from current and previous users.
Beronica

My TRUE feelings

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Omnisend has helped me gain more subscribers and I've been able to reach more people. It only takes me about 5-10 mins to create an email campaign. I love this app so far.

I love how EASY it is to use. I've used previous email marketing apps and it was either TOO expensive or way to hard to learn how to use & it was super frustrating to me.

So far, there hasn't been anything I've disliked.

Susan
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A great tool for any business that has an email list!

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Overall, I really enjoy my experience with Omnisend.

I really like the customization of the emails, its super easy to edit. The test email option is one of my favorites, seeing it before sending out live is crucial.

The text software seems glitchy with a lot of incorrect subscribers from foreign countries. Wish I could somehow remove or fix that.

Andrea

Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas.

After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions.

I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win.

The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want.

I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week.

The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price.

Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Mary Elizabeth
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Loving Omnisend

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Omnisend customer support is very responsive and helpful. Overall I really love this product and would recommend it to other businesses.

I love that we can create newsletters well in advance and automate them to go out. I also love the automation flows and the wonderful robust reporting. This product really has been helpful for growing our business!

The new builder has issues that the old one never did. You can't put a background on your email, the movement of blocks is strange and not always effective, the product linking is both a good thing and a bad thing.

Erika

Great email platform! Would recommend

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

It is very easy to use and I am able to drag and drop different sections into my email which allows for easy customization. I can easy duplicate previous emails to keep the template that I have used in the past. There are also new templates that I can choose from if I am stuck. Good price for everything that it offers and it links to my website.

being able to disable the SMS part for a slight discount and being able to sort contacts easier.

WordPress

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

This product seemed easier to use and allowed me to have more contacts in the system.

Jade
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best email service for new bloggers!

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Taylor
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Omnisend HELPED our online revenue

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Remarkety

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

The price and some of the features. We find Omnisend suits us better.

Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Their interface was quite confusing and after the trial period we decided not to move forward with them.
Maile
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

I've been impressed so far

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

I'm hoping that having a reliable email marketing app will help me to send more regular emails to my customer list...and I am certain that will help my sales. So far so good.

The emails are easy to put together using their interface, and most importantly, they are beautiful. For a company like mine (selling jewelry online), that is extremely important. I am always short on time, so any software that makes marketing easier for a reasonable price is attractive to me. I've been impressed so far by Omnisend. I've tried multiple email marketing apps, and this one is my favorite to date.

I am not entirely familiar with all the ins and outs of Omnisend yet, so I don't think I can speak to any structural issues or large problems it might have. They might be there, but so far I haven't seen any. There are features I'd like to see that Omnisend doesn't yet offer, like integrating with review apps to include snippets of reviews in abandoned cart emails. But maybe they will include that at some future point.

Kat
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Keeping connected...

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

As mentioned in my review the most important aspect of Omnisend is keeping connected! Whether I use it once a week, once a month or once a quarter, it is an old friend waiting for me to reach out to those who I value in my business!

Omnisend has had a huge impact on keeping connected with my customers and potential customers. Not only does it interface with my POS, but I can also add contacts easily from a simple sign-up I have inside my shop. My patrons are excited to sign-up and receive new information regarding my classes, products, and services. I am able to get, virtually, instant feedback on interest levels by viewing my report on opens and opt-outs. The Omnisend platform gives me peace of mind and a sincere, personal way to stay connected to current and future customers in a world that is sometimes distant! thank you Omnisend. You are truly a vital part of my business.

I am very pleased with all the features of this software and have no cons to list at this time.

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

The interface with Shopify made my decision to switch easy. Finding the ease of use after the switch...priceless!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

The interface with Shopify and I stayed with it because of it's ease of use.
Elliot
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Omnisend. Great solution for busy marketers.

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Fantastic onboarding and migration team, they work with you to make sure everything is set up and you are completely happy. The ongoing support is also spot on.

Lots of automation which is easy to configure out of the box, and easy integration with our eCommerce platform and other marketing apps. It works for us 24/7 and helps convert customers.

The emails can be a little basic design-wise and it lacks a few features of its main competitors, but this is improving all of the time.

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Better Value and deeper integration with our eCommerce package.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

No comparison in ease of use or features.
Jess
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

OmniSend is perfect for Shopify connection.

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

I like that OmniSend links perfectly with Shopify, we used to use MailChimp and since have made the swap due to MailChimp cutting off the connection. However we don't regret the change whatsoever, and OmniSend's interface is easy to use and train new staff on.

I feel like there are some areas that OmniSend could improve on mainly when it comes to customisation, as a graphic designer, there are some features lacking such as kerning and whatnot that would take OmniSend to the same level as competitors such as MailChimp.

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Mailchimp cut off the connection with Shopify.

Fraser
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good email service for shopify sites

Bewertet am 22.12.2019

Once a template is established it makes running a newsletter easier than some competitors - very quick and easy to send out and was a better choice than Mailchimp for an ecommerce brand

It makes good looking emails very quickly and integrates well with Shopify. Support is also very quick and helpful

It does not have very good selection of optin forms and the formatting available is quite poor so this could definitely be improved

Mailchimp stopped their Spotify integration

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Klaviyo were very uninterested in engaging with me because we started with a small list
Tanya

Big fan of Omnisend

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

We've been really happy with Omnisend for the last number of years and will continue to use the app in our marketing activities.

Omnisend is a powerful tool that's easy to use, offers customizable features, and exceptional analytics.

We had some issues when converting from old builder to new builder but it turned out to be a simple user error and customer service helped us right away.

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Omnisend

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.
Dan

Excellent

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Everything Klaviyo has to offer only with better support, don't overlook Omnisend!

Great Shopify integration, easy to use template builder, pre-built automations and competitive pricing.

The forms could do with some optimisation, lazy loading for images etc. 2 step forms would also be a bonus, but check out the Digioh integration which solves this problem.

MailerLite und Dotdigital

Pricing, support, features

Pricing, support, features
Petra
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Is Omnisend for me?

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Very pleasant. Good feedback and support when you need it. For me it is user friendly.

I really do appreciate the live visitor feature, as it lets me see who and how many potential customers are interested in a specific collection or product.
I usually use the same template, less time spend on trying to figure out is any link is live. Time is money as they say, plus what's familiar, is easy.

I like to see when new signups happen. See their info to give them a special treat with their shipment. At the moment I don't see that option, though it may just be me not the system. As I say, I don't have much time to explore.

Svetlana
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Easy to use, saves time

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

quick and easy marketing and saves a lot of my time

I like how Omnisend helps me to market my products and increase my sales. Email marketing, push notifications, scratch cards, reports, contact list updates...

when you need to go back if you forgot something, no option to open the next step in new tab

Warum Omnisend gewählt wurde

Omnisend is compatible with my website

much easier to use