Guesty

Thomas R
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great PMS software

Bewertet am 22.10.2020

Guesty is a great tool to manage your properties and all related tasks and administration that comes along with it. In special I would like to mention they have a great support department which will help you in any way possible.

In the two years I've worked with Guesty I've always had a dedicated point of contact who I could reach out to. In special I would like to thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for their support and dedication.

Guesty's structure is really decent and they are always looking for ways to make their product better. They have integrations with a lot of platforms and really make your life easier.

I've had many calls to talk about my daily practices and challenges and if needed they would help me setting up the settings. Along the go they released some great features to make our processes less time consuming and more efficient.

From time to time Guesty have had some bugs but they always kept me updated and tried to work on a solution as soon as possible. I think this is part of the process in a market that constantly changes.

Hostaway
Chris

Best all-in-one management software

Bewertet am 29.12.2021

I've automated 80% our business with the help of Guesty and don't need to toggle between multiple softwares to get things done. It's been a major driver of our growth in 2021!

Guesty allows you to run nearly your entire business on its software without needing to integrate with a suite of 3rd party tools. And when you do need a 3rd party tool, they make the integration very simple. The UI is easy to navigate thanks to a thorough onboarding process and customer support is extremely fast. Also love being able to have as many users as we wish. Every cleaner, maintenance person, assistant, etc has access to the software with their own personalized permission sets. Highly recommend to help you scale!

I imagine this is more of a fault with VRBO but you have to process payments yourself vs simply getting a payout like you do with Airbnb. This is an administrative headache that we didn't have before integrating with Guesty.

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Warum Guesty gewählt wurde

More functionality and automation capabilities.

Hospitable.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty

Better user reviews and referrals from others in the industry.
Wesley
Wesley

Excellent Software, Terrible Support

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

Overall:

Overall:
The software is good, and integrations are good. Not the best, as many are far better in some respects.

The customer service is absolutely terrible. The worst I've ever experienced. I've had almost 3,000 AirBnB guests, and talking to them makes me feel like my worst guests as I get repeatedly frusturated at the support team, and feel like i'm not being helped or taken care of. Guesty charges 3% of revenue, which means I pay over $1,000/month for it. If they treat me like this, I can't imagine how they treat smaller hosts that don't make over $20,000/month.

I hope that Guesty gets my feedback here, as their customer support has made no comments on whether my direct feedback reaches the Guesty management or ownership teams. I think that while the software is great, on-boarding and support are archaic and severely need updates and improvements. I'm still using the software, but unless there are changes to how they handle client issues and requests, i'll be jumping ship as soon as a comparable software comes on the market.

I still have hopes for Guesty, so maybe once my income raises over $40,000 and monthly payments to guesty pass $1,000 overall, i'll be taken as a higher priority client for them.

Guesty has a great intuitive platform. It has all of the features that you'd expect, and they all work fairly well. The feature sets are fine, though they may be found on other platforms, but what you pay for is the integrations. Guesty integrates with nearly all software that you'd expect or want it to. Their chat feature is the most mature, and the best part of the software, but automated messaging leaves much to be desired. It is not possible to set up automated message without customer support (in most cases). Team management and listing management both work as expected, and are a pleasure to work with. The software is definitely among the most developed in the industry.

Overall Guesty attempts to be good at all things, and master of none. There are numerous softwares that do individual things far better, like automation, messaging, cleaning team management. Overall the worst part of the experience of Guesty was the support system. While all softwares use live help nowadays, you have to submit manual tickets to guesty. There is no phone line to call, and you can't ever chat with a representative. While the website claims that they do full set-up, it's wrong. I sent over 40 back and forth messages with support as they tried to have me do my own setup. After requesting help with a particular issue, they did not have a representative do the work for me. On top of that, months into use, the software still doesn't work as expected. I'd say that delivery is definitely far below what is expected from such a large company.

Jen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust for medium to large companies

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

My experience with Guesty has been really good, the customer support usually gets back to us within 24 hours and it's a real person (via email), it checks all the boxes for features we use and it gets the job done.

It's robust, has a lot of features that a lot of the other guys don't have yet, like inbox assignment, ability to see listing info from the app, and you're able to click into the guest profile.

There were a lot of hiccups when we first started with Guesty but it's grown into a great machine, however there is a cost for that. So you'll definitely pay more than the other guys, it just depends on what features you need. I don't really like it when they roll out new features that take away other features I liked.

Antwort von Guesty

Thank you Jen, for your stellar 5-star review. Your support means a lot to us and helps others discover the benefits of Guesty.

Best,
The Guesty Team

Nathan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Guesty handles most all of our organizational needs

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Guesty is a great product. I spent a lot of time researching other PMS systems before deciding on Guesty. Of course, it's not the most cost-effective, but for the price and the capabilities, I believe it is the best. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team have been great to us and we look forward to growing our business with Guesty.

We chose Guesty as our PMS for our 5-room mini inn in mid-2019 and have been using it ever since. It's been so helpful in getting our systems organized. The unified inbox keeps all of our communication in one place from our various booking channels. It's also very easy for our 4-person team to use when handling guest communication, scheduling cleanings, and setting pricing rules. The technical support answers most questions very quickly and if you need to get in touch with an account manager by phone they are willing to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our account manager and is extremely helpful and easy to talk to.

I think that the accounting and revenue management portion of Guesty could use additional features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our account manager told us that this is a new feature rolling out right now which we are very excited to see. It is an extra fee, but if it's good it could really help out the accounting/bookkeeping side of things for which we now use Quickbooks for.

Cloudbeds und Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty

It was overall a better product with more options that actually mattered. The price was a bit higher, but the value and performance is exceptional.
Baris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Guesty makes it easy to manage bookings with its exceptional features

Bewertet am 21.11.2020

Guesty is one of our favourite softwares that provides end to end solution for operational management as well as multiple online reservation channel management. As an extensive solution provider it solves our needs in general however when it comes to details there appears some critical problems which you need to address the customer service.

Guesty combines the features for operational management features with channel management which makes it a matchless solution for our daily operations since it is hard to manage staff, guests, payments from different softwares. Combining all these at one place, Guesty provides end-to-end solution for all our hotel operations.

They do not provide live support, instead you need to creat tickets in their support system and wait for their response. This is not suitable for a software which is at the core of operations, actually there are a lot of cases that needs urgent support while the operations are ongoing in our hotels.

innRoad

Warum Guesty gewählt wurde

We switched to Guesty because Guesty combines multiple channel management along with operational management in a better way then HotelKey.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty

Of these alternatives Guesty was the one that combines channel management with property management in best way.
Peter

Guesty Top Tier Software

Bewertet am 14.2.2023

Guesty has been a one stop shop for us. It makes our teams experience much easier and listing on all platforms a breeze. We love that they are adding new features and always improving. Our team sucess rep Taylor, was great. Our team loved meeting with her on our calls and each meeting was so productive and a lot of fun. Top notch service!

Calendar ViewChannel IntegrationUnified Inbox

The one negative is being the payment processor for VRBO. We have to authorize security deposits and through Stripe can only be held for 7 days. If the booking is 7 days, youre out of luck and have to put a high security deposit for safety which leads to not a ton of bookings.

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Warum Guesty gewählt wurde

Needed a better channel manager that was not based off the airbnb listing

Guesty For Hosts
Zachary

Truly the elite PMS

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

After dealing with two other PMS, and demoing a couple more I can confidently say it's the best out there and worth the price tag.

I appreciate the hands-on support and dedicated team that know us and our situation, there's never a need to repeat issues to random support members.

My only issue is some of the guest communications don't appear until a reservation is confirmed.

OwnerRez

Warum Guesty gewählt wurde

I needed more functions like tasks and cleaning schedule integrated, as well guesty pay.

Hostaway und Uplisting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty

After reaching 20 properties and having multiple owners I need to report to, I needed the best that money could buy.
Scott
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Guesty does the work of many

Bewertet am 2.9.2019

The customer service has been very responsive and helpful.

The customer service has been very responsive and helpful.

Guesty has allowed me to fully automated and manage my vacation rentals. I'm a 1 man show and it has allowed me to be able to send messages to my cleaners, outside vendors, and my guests without any work. I also love the integrations and the ability to manage my rentals better.

They are still growing so some of the software can be buggy. It can be difficult when you need something done asap

MyVR und Lodgify

Warum Guesty gewählt wurde

I wasn't able to do automated messages and the software was having issues with syncing properly to other OTA's. This had big costs for me.

Rentals United

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty

Pricing was right for the features it offered. And the website was one of the best designed
Caleb
Caleb
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lacking in features you would expect

Bewertet am 6.1.2023

Honestly not much. They have decent automations.

Where do I begin…You can’t run anywhere the full service from the app. Overall guesty is pretty bad. I came from guesty for hosts and that had way more functionality for way less of a price. I would avoid guesty at all costs, especially if you use VRBO. Their “integration” is very bad and any alteration, requires lots of manual work to fix guesty. Incorrectly calculates tax and channel commission with no way to edit other than submitting a support ticket smh.

Jonathan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does not work with VRBO integrations - oversold, under delivered software.

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

The sales agent was a sham. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], their sales agent was knowledgeable but oversold what this software can do with VRBO and existing reservation. Do not believe their software works as well as they describe.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the integration specialist was fantastic. But after integration, the rest of the support team could use some work. They don’t know how to solve problems, rather they just pass the issue back on to your other booking channels.

I believe, Guesty is over-priced and immature for integration purposes. It might work if you only use AirBnB, but if that were the case, you don’t need a channel manager software. It might work if you are starting from scratch with multiple channels, but if you are integrating with already existing reservation run, run run away from Guesty.

The integration with AirBnB is near seamless. But any other channel, be warned, Guesty’s integration software is suspect at best and will likely force several of your pre-paid reservations to to suddenly disappear.

It does sync cross-channel calendars, BUT you have to watch as in our case, reservation just start disappearing.

Once onboarded you are left to the whims of their support team. One support agent will blame VRBO while VRBO blames Guesty, but in the end, you, the property manager/owner will be the one who gets screwed out of thousands of dollars of reservations that just suddenly disappear. And for our case, the $780.00/month is not worth it.

Rezdy

Warum Guesty gewählt wurde

Res Nexus does not do real-time calendar updates, nor does their software actually sync with any channels. They are as bad at writing software as Guesty.

ResNexus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Guesty

We believed the sales agent. Fools be us.

Hi Jonathan,

We are genuinely saddened to hear of your experience with us. We would love to connect with you ASAP to assist in tackling each of your issues one by one.

Kindest Regards,
The Guesty Customer Success Team

Veronique
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good product, very good service, unfortunately very expensive

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

Good, robust software. Very good service. Account Management ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) is available and helpful. Support is always available, we love the Live Chat feature for quick, easy-to-fix questions.

Unified Inbox, Good Guest Communication Feature, Ability to have Multi-language Automated Messages, Direct Integration with major Channels, Good API, very happy to have a bi-weekly meeting with our Account Manager ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) who is always responsive and helpful when we have questions or need help.

Very expensive, unfortunately, it is Guesty's biggest downside.

Hostaway , BookingSync , MyVR und Streamline

Lulu
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product! Thank you Guesty!

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

Guesty allows us to manage our large scale vacation rental property management business with ease. Working with them has been great - they are collaborative, constantly improving their product, and have provided us with great customer service. Our customer service representative is extremely helpful and takes all of our feedback into account. The unified inbox and phone application allow us to work cohesively as a team and all be on the same page. Guesty is always adding new features, offering new integrations, and partnering with different softwares. We appreciate our relationship with Guesty and hope they continue in the right direction.

The best features that Guesty provides are their automations - auto-messages, auto-replies, and auto-tasks. These automation tools allow us to communicate with guests, housekeepers and owners more effectively. They assist us in running a smooth operation where our guests receive check in information automatically and we never have to worry about guests not having their check in instructions. Additionally we use auto-tasks to provide our housekeepers their daily schedules. Our housekeepers speak Russian so having the phone application available in 20+ languages has been great!
The integrations and compatibility with other booking softwares has been essential in allowing us to grow our company rapidly. Our Customer Service Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is attentive and hears out all of our questions and concerns. She openly shares about all upcoming features with us which we truly appreciate!

We occasionally experience bugs or glitches when using the software however the customer support and development team are usually pretty quick to correct these errors. There are a few features that are lacking including a robust accounting system (which our CSM has notified is in the works), extra functionality to allow our team to stay in Guesty and not have to use alternative programs (ie for chatting with team members) or going to the booking platform directly (esp Airbnb) and a better guest communication system. We currently use GCS however we have not found it to be all that helpful - the agents are constantly archiving messages without providing an appropriate response to the guests which leads to our team members not seeing the messages and not responding to the guests. They also have a very delayed response to messages.

Stephen

Guesty has been an amazing PMS for Misfit Homes in Nashville

Bewertet am 2.3.2023

At Misfit Homes in Nashville, we have had an overall positive experience with using Guesty as our property management system. Its robust features, including its centralized platform, automation capabilities, channel management, 24/7 guest communication, unified inbox, and data analytics, have helped us to maximize occupancy and overall revenue for our short-term rental clients. The system is easy to use once you get the hang of it, and the support team is always available to assist with any questions or issues. We highly recommend Guesty to any short-term rental management company looking to streamline their operations and grow their business.

Misfit Homes in Nashville has used Guesty for quite some time now. Guesty has been an excellent PMS for our short term rental business. Its centralized platform, automation capabilities, channel management, Guest communication team, unified inbox, and data analytics have made it easy for us at Misfit Homes to manage multiple properties and increase revenue. Additionally, the support team at Guesty, especially [sensitive content hidden] , has been extremely helpful with any questions or concerns we have had while working with their property management system. Their knowledgeable and responsive support team has been an asset in navigating any issues that arise. We appreciate their dedication to excellent customer service and their willingness to go above and beyond to help us succeed in our short-term rental business. Highly recommended!

One of the cons of using Guesty as a short-term rental management system is that it can get pricey compared to other PMS options. However, if you are operating in a high demand short-term rental market, the expense is well worth the expense.

Clay
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Started out great, last 6 months have been a nightmare!

Bewertet am 7.3.2024

when we initially started, we only had 1 listing. in the 4 years we've been with them, we now have 52 listings. we loved their software, and specifically chose them because of the 20+ providers we tested, they were the only one that had a grandparent, parent, child relationship, allowing us to be more flexible in our creation of listings. However, in the last 6 months, their software made changes to our listings on its own, with no approval from us as the user. as a result, during our busiest season, we went from an 82% occupancy, to 58%. it took months to identify the issue, and still to this day, guesty still hasn't identified how it happened or provided a solution to fix it. we've had to create our own work around just to avoid the issue. on top of that, we also found out that their integration to booking.com was not mapping correctly, and rather than fixing the issue, we were told to delete the listing and create a new one, loosing years of reviews and other data. On top of all these errors, we worked with the team at guesty to create a pricing structure that was more in line with other providers in the market, signed a new contract with them, and still to this day, they still have not implemented those pricing changes to our account. Lastly, trying to get any response from the guesty team takes days at best, but most likely will be weeks before you actually get any kind of headway leading in to months before anything is actually resolved. for an account we pay thousands of dollars each month, we don't have a dedicated account rep, and the customer service is atrocious,

They are the only PMS system we've been able to find that allows a Grandparent, parent, child relationship when creating listings and having those listings block the correct corresponding properties

their price is absolutely exorbitant, their customer service is horrendous, and within the last 6 months, their software (without any changes requested by us as the user), made internal edits to scheduling that costs us thousands of dollars

Hello Clayton,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We genuinely appreciate your insights, and your concerns regarding the recent software changes impacting occupancy, Booking.com mapping issues, and billing/pricing changes not being fulfilled have been carefully noted.

We understand the importance of addressing these issues promptly. Specifically, we want to assure you that we are actively working on rectifying the billing/pricing changes that were promised but not fulfilled. Our team is dedicated to resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

We value your partnership and are committed to ensuring a positive experience for you on our platform. Please stay in touch, and we'll keep you updated on the progress.
Thank you for your continued trust in our services.

Best,
The Guesty Team

Ariany
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive for the HUGE lack of Customer service. There is no phone number to get support.

Bewertet am 24.9.2021

Not good at all. Couldn't tell you much about my experience with the employees other than a bunch of random names on emails.

It has an easy format to use, when things work.

The customer service part for me is the hands down the WORST part of this system.
their "help" are tickets that are answered by random employees. Lets say you put a ticket request for something you may well have over 4 employees answering the "ticket" . Its hands down the worse.

There is NO PHONE NUMBER, there is zero service over the phone. IF you are having a huge issue like I did with a merge with airbnb and double bookings. Get ready to have to open a million tickets and have to resolve the problem YOURSELF.

For the price you pay on guesty, an over the phone customer support is a bare minimum they should offer.

Not to mention, they just now added accounting (basic for a PMS system) and you have to pay a "initiation fee" for "training" that's about $1k, then add another $10 per month per property to use the accounting system of theres. Again, having accounting in a PMS system is a very basic thing to offer.

I wonder is every time they "add something" will we have to pay another $10 a month per home ? As well as another huge "training fee" ?

Another HUGE CON is their "website" feature, just doesn't work, literally every other day that I go on my site its down, or there is warning message before the site opens.

I was told I could use guesty to connect with my own site and having the "booking widget" type of deal work on it.. False statement .

Leyla
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best PMS on the market with an amazing support team

Bewertet am 2.5.2019

We switched over from another PMS about a year and a half ago, and couldn't be happier with the changes. Guesty has improved our companies organization, productivity and communication greatly. They have allowed us to implement new business strategies which we never before considered possible. We have now largely been able to streamline almost everything business related to this one platform - with the ever-expanding marketplace, we imagine we will be elusively on Guesty in the very near future. In addition to the amazing features that Guesty offers, their customer support is the next level. Not only is the support team available 24/7, but the case managers are also fantastic. Our case manager has been absolutely instrumental in the growth of our business. He has brought a lot of innovative ideas and advice to us. Above all, we appreciate his collaboration with assistance with reviewing many of our projects that are not necessarily related to Guesty itself. He has really gotten on board with our image and helps motivate us to continue striving for bigger and better things. We really enjoyed working with him and the Guest team :]

We wish that we had a little more autonomy with some of the programming aspects for automation. That said, the support team and our case manager are always more than willing to help implement everything we ask them to.

Karen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Guesty has streamlined my operations and helped me to keep on top of my daily rental activities

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

I found it had a pretty big learning curve.The initial training helped get me started but I felt rushed through it and really needed a second training once we got all the data in. I am still finding little areas that I didn't know existed. Their customer service is great. Most questions answered within 24 hours. Sometimes scantly and you have to ask more questions but for the most part they are quick to respond and assist. The software is missing a few features I'd like to see and the integration with VRBO is lacking in capabilities. I am learning ways around it but it is because VRBO limits what Guesty can do and doesn't provide a way to do it in VRBO such as charge for damages through the damage deposit held by VRBO for example.

That it provides a dashboard that allows me to manage my properties across most of my channels that I advertise on. It's not their fault I cannot bring on Tripadvisor, it is Tripadvisor that prevents it. But with Airbnb, Booking.com and VRBO all merging so that I don't have to maintain my listings and communications on all those different sites is a God send!

It is missing some features I really need to use, BUT they are very receptive to suggestions and they have implemented many of my requests very quickly!
Training was rushed and non-existent once you get your data put in. You can get little blurbs of help through their amazing customer support but it would be good to lose an hour or two on the initial training to allow for a second training after getting all data loaded and the user has time to assess what else they need to know.

Alice

Longstanding Relationship with Guesty

Bewertet am 4.11.2022

Guesty is a one-stop shop helping us stay on top of the complexities of running a vacation rental management business.

There are so many PMS platforms to choose from, and we have stuck with Guesty over the past four years. Over the years, we have seen the platform evolve as it responds to the rapidly changing vacation rental market. Throughout, we have seen a thoughtful and customer-driven approach. The technology is extremely user-friendly, making navigating easy for our team members in the field. At the same time, it is robust enough to pull complex reports when we need them.Most of all, we cannot say enough about the PEOPLE who work at Guesty. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our Customer Success Manager leaves no stone unturned to resolve any issues, no matter how complex. She is also our go-to source on industry trends and new developments to look out for. We couldn't be happier.Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Guesty is not the cheapest platform. However, we are well aware that you get what you pay for!

Jared

Don't wait any longer!

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

Do not hesitate in making Guesty a part of your business. This company has allowed us to grow from start-up to a thriving Short-Term Rental Management company in record time. Guesty's development team takes great pride in creating the tools and resources we need to operate at peak performance. The customer service representatives are always available 24hrs a day and make our jobs so much easier. Give this company 6 stars!

CRM and CSSM features would be nice to have but they are in the pipeline and are coming soon!

Streamline
Jakub Aleksander
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best Channel Manager on the market.

Bewertet am 22.1.2024

The quality of the software and the professionalism of their team.

It is on the more expensive side however you get what you pay for.

Antwort von Guesty

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review, Jakub. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to spread the word about Guesty. We’re here for you anytime.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best software on the market!

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

We have used Guesty for over 2 years now and it has been one of the main factors in growing our business from less than 10 units when we had our first demo to over 130 units today. It is very intuitive, has lots of features but also gives you huge amount of control in how to set up your business. There is no "one size fits all" way to use Guesty and although lot of businesses use the software, you can tailor its functionality to exactly how you want your guests experience to be. The support guys are also really friendly and (our account manager) is an asset to the company.

I would say the thing I like least about Guesty is the price! However, I must say that you very much get what you pay for and although there are undoubtedly cheaper options out there - Guesty can afford to charge more simply because they offer more, in both functionality and reliability. As with any business, if people are willing to pay for it, then the price is right.

Aaron

Be Careful Of Hidden Costs, Lack Of Support, And Billing Issues

Bewertet am 11.12.2023

Buyer beware. Although the functionality is good, the onboarding people are not transparent with costs. With VRBO and direct booking, it is necessary to set up a payment processor, which in my case I had to set up 5 for 5 different LLCs. Guesty encourages you to use Guesty Pay, which in my case I had to pay 5 different activation fees of $50 I wasn't aware of, as well as a $20 monthly fee on top of 10% processing fees. They basically are telling me too bad I should have read the disclosure closer. There is a lot to do to onboard and I missed it. Guesty is relentless about encouraging nervous new users to buy there add ons. I also have my 5 different LLCs set up to be billed for Guesty Management Software separately, and they keep billing one account, which causes overdraft issues. I keep getting the run around saying they are aware of the issue, and are forwarding to the correct team - BUT IT HAS BEEN OVER 3 MONTHS WITH NO HELP.

I like the synchronization of channels, and the calendar.

Not an easy way to share calendar with cleaner unless they use the app. Unified inbox is glitchy with VRBO. Guesty tries too aggressively to push their products on you, without transparency of costs. They have billed the wrong account several months in a row. Customer support is very slow on some matters.

Hi Aaron,

We are sorry to hear about this experience. We would love to connect with you ASAP to help remedy this situation. We work hard to make sure all our users are taking full advantage of what we have to offer and are more than satisfied with our platform. Please provide us with your email and we will get in touch to resolve this matter.

Alexandra

Best Tool for Fast Growing Property Managers

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

Guest communication for multiple properties costs a lot of time. Guesty found very efficient and innovative ways in solving this problem and we are very satisfied with this service.

Guesty helps us save a lot of time and money - we can manage multiple listings/properties on multiple rental platforms. Without this solution we would have not been able to grow as we did.

Crucial for our decision was the guest communication service and the fact that the software just works! Previously to Guesty we have worked with a low-cost property management tool which was ok for the first business years. As soon as the number of properties grew - at some point very fast - and the landlord`s and guest´s demands grew, we started searching for a more competitive tool. Especially in terms of fast and reliable connectivity with the rental platforms, the imported features, analytics and pricing tools Guesty offers solid solutions. In terms of outsourcing guest communication it is the best solution we have found until now.

It gets some time until you understand all features, but the Guesty support is really helpful.

Gabriel

Absolutely Awful! Will cost you thousands in lost revenue

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

Terrible support. Slow customer service. Glitchy system and an unusable maze. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

The promises were strong but absolutely failed to meet any expectations

It's a terrible, short-sighted solution that DOES NOT have the direct relationship with major channels (VRBO, AirBNB, Booking.com) or price automation (Wheelhouse) it promises. Prices don't sync, dates are randomly blocked and income reporting is flat-out wrong. I have to check my calendar and reconcile pricing several times a week just to ensure I'm not missing out on stays because of their awful system can't keep up with BASIC functionality. Literally an everyday nightmare, and good luck getting customer service to show any kind of urgency. Expensive, won't refund costs, and lies about its abilities. Really, really hate that I'm stuck with this service and you should absolutely avoid