Sortly

• Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely a must

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Sortly was very clearly made by people who actually use their product, unlike other software

I can’t think of anything besides taking a step to help me organize my own inventory.

Hey Luke,

We are so happy you find Sortly easy to use and thank you for the glowing review!

If you need any assistance with organizing your inventory, please let us know at support@sortly.com.

NICK
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Good Solution for a Diverse Industry

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Overall a positive experience and we continue to utilize new features weekly.

Overall a positive experience and we continue to utilize new features weekly.

The ease of entering our products into Sortly was a big plus. We also link our vendors to the products so any users can quickly replace stock.

We would love the ability to change units on products already entered into the system. When changing how we record usage from feet to inches or feet to yards, would be a big benefit to flexibility to the user.

Fishbowl

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sortly

The free trial got us a good experience using the interface. We preferred it over others.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for taking the time to review Sortly! We're happy to hear you're finding it useful.

We understand your frustration with the absence of that feature in Sortly. Rest assured, your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we'll relay your request to our Product team for consideration. If you have any further suggestions or feature requests, please do not hesitate to let us know through our submission platform at http://tinyurl.com/2p99r3bt.

Patrick
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Culinary ingredients

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Sortley has savaged my old paper notebook mess of doing biweekly ordering.

Sortley has savaged my old paper notebook mess of doing biweekly ordering.

The easiest way to control my inventory daily

Alerts are not cleared automatically after you reach minimum amounts

Hi Patrick

Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly and provide your feedback. We are happy to hear that the app has replaced your previous method of inventory management!

Please email support@sortly.com so we can look into your alerts concern and answer any questions you may have.

Will
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A pretty good inventory management system

Bewertet am 12.2.2024

Sortly checks all the boxes for a good inventory management system. Its mobile app is great, the system allows you to assign and create barcodes to items. You can count stock easily.

It is what you’d expect and nothing more. There are no graphs or useful analytic tools. They charge an insane amount for what it is and it goes up even more for multiple users. The website is not intuitive at times (can’t open products in a new tab, pressing the back button causes a slow page reload, etc). Customer support isn’t that helpful or flexible, they’re quite greedy at times and have locked features behind paywalls. It’s just a database to count items yet they charge thousands a year. But I’m still paying it so it must be worth it to us! Saying all this, I haven’t found a better alternative so I’m going to keep using and recommending them. I just wish they’d create interesting features, nothing new gets added ever it seems.

Mark
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Sortly - Ease of use

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Sortly can be used on multiple platforms and devices. Updates are instant and time stamped.

There is nothing that we dislike based on how we are using Sortly

Pauly
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

fantastic in every aspect of the manner in which I use it

fantastic in every aspect of the manner in which I use it

It's ease of use. the more you use it the better it gets

creating and updating upc codes is not simple

Service Fusion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sortly

it was much easier and though cost more it was more effective
Jalani
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Easy and affordable

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

Our team loves it. It's easy to work with and access the information we need.

Our team loves it. It's easy to work with and access the information we need.

How it's not complicated to structure your inventory and get reports.

Needs to be able to filter newly added items

Jose
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good for starters

Bewertet am 15.2.2024

It was awesome it also made it easier for my store to switch to a POS provider with ease and fast. It’s an awesome app for people that are just barely starting out.

We liked everything from being able to keep track of inventory and ones you find the right POS provider you can just import all your items with the barcodes and have it fully set up in just 2 minutes!

You need to pay more on top for you to have a scanner

Stax

Warum Sortly gewählt wurde

So I can scan my items and have it on my POS for 75 bucks and its faster

Zuvor genutzte Software

SpotOn

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sortly

It’s was the best to use and the folders and being able to save things really made it worth it to have it temporarily
Andru
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Sortly at Sea - Event.Cruises

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

It has been pretty good with Sortly, it helped speed up how we catalogue inventory for loading and placing back where it should go.

Sortly lets us have a mobile option for adding or replacing items into our load outs for events at sea. We have to have a pretty well managed inventory of items due to US Customs and cruise ship requirements for loading and unloading. Sortly made this easier.

The thing I liked least about sortly was the cost and the limit per seat for that cost. Some of the barcode scanning as well can be hit or miss but I think that is understandable considering the amount of barcodes.

Ali
Ali
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform, but still needs work

Bewertet am 19.1.2019

I am a home stager and after trying several other inventory platforms, Sortly Pro was my favorite. I am frustrated with some basic features that it lacks, but overall, it does what I need.

I love that it is simple, user-friendly, and very ascetically easy to use.

There have been several simple updates that I have requested to customer service. I think for a program specifically designed to track inventory, specifically inventory that moves from location to location or customer to customer, then all inventory should have a 'home' or 'original destination' file so that when it is done at a location or customer then you simply click 'home' and them item goes back to it's original file. For example, I have upwards of 20-30 items that go to a client at one time. When they get returned to my inventory, I have to manually send them back to their original folder one by one. Yes, I can do bulk move, but I have nearly 100 'original destination' folders because all my inventory is categorized in folders. So I have to move the sofas to the 'sofas' folder and the lamps to the 'lamps' folder etc. I would like to be able to 'bulk select' and 'move to home folder'. Also, the option to drag items from one folder to the menu on the left would also help expedite daily actions.

Ty
  • Branche: Lagerung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful inventory management app that could use some "tweaks"

Bewertet am 2.7.2023

Sortly has made it extremely easy for me to track and order my inventory. I also appreciate the fact that their support team puts up with my many questions and responds in a timely manner. Very glad I started using Sortly!

The only gripe I really have with Sortly is the lack of integration with UPC scanning and desktop versions. "quick actions" are only reachable through the mobile version which is our main way we send, move, sell and receive items. Having a bluetooth scanner hooked up VIA wired (not bluetooth) would be a great addition to this application ( i feel i have most issues due to a bluetooth connection/ bluetooth scanner..my remedy would be using a usb cord from my POS UPC scanner which works much better but since these features are only available on the mobile version, there is no place for me to plug the usb in and the app just does not accept it wired). Other than that, sortly has been great.

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sortly

The UPC scanning for mobile devices was the original reason I wanted to try Sortly.

Hi Ty,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're happy to hear that Sortly is helping you stay organized and that our support team is exceeding your expectations!

I'll pass your feedback about USB handheld scanners along to our Product team.

Fatin
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great APP overall, but could use improved reporting tools

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Sortly is overall a great app. Easy to use and understand from creating folders, product and utilizing the barcode scanner to make things easier to locate. Custom fields is also an added bonus as we can customize fields relative to your company.

It could use better reporting modules. The inventory management at ship station offers a better visual on our best moving products and gives us an inventory aging report as well.

Fishbowl und ShipStation

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sortly

Sortly seemed to be more simple and easy to use. Overall that made it easier to install in our daily operations.

Hi Fatin,

Thank you so much for your review of Sortly!

I've passed along your feedback about reporting to our Product team. If you'd like to submit any other feature requests, you can email us at support@sortly.com!

Denise
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Unhappy

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

The overall experience for me ended very badly because I paid out a lot of money on employees, putting the inventory into the system with the hopes that my entire inventory would fit into your system. We’ve reached out to you several times to find out if we were doing it properly if that’s the problem of why we can’t put our whole inventory into the paid amount.

The pros to this says I love how easy it is to use. But that’s the only thing I like about it.

I’m just a small balloon company with only a couple people working for me and your product is not have the ability to hold my full inventory even at a high price. It was a total waste of money, and all the hours I paid my employee to scan in the inventory to the point that it was full, which was not all of my inventory plus paying for the membership and it was a total loss of money. Totally overpriced, and totally not functionable.

Hi Denise,

We appreciate you taking the time to review Sortly and provide your feedback.

We are sorry that your experience wasn't positive and would like to take the time to make this right for you. Please email support@sortly.com and we can assist further.

Hans
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sortly does what needs to be done.

Bewertet am 13.2.2024

Overall I like this program a lot. As I said above: it does what needs to be done and in my opnion it gives great value for money. It's also in constant development which you can track when you login. Users can suggest features and they (may or may not) get developped. A few nifty things have come out of those suggestions in the last 2 years :-)

I searched high and low for a program like this one. Currently we're on the "advanced plan" and this fulfills all our needs at this moment. I like the custom fields you can create. I made "location", "expires on" and "last check" because we have to uphold our ISO9001 standard.
Another helpful trick is you can add pictures and "variations" of an item. For example: gloves. You can add "non sterile gloves" and sub them in size or color if you would want that. That way you don't clutter your inventory and if you type "gloves" you get them all at once.
Another big one for me are the stats you can check. Which items have a high flow? Do I need to adjust stock? (You can also set alerts btw, so you don't run out of important items).
Higher plans give more features off course, but for the moment Sortly does what needs to be done for us. In the near future I'm planning on using QR/barcodes for easy IN/OUT.

At times the adjustments to stock take a few agonizing seconds to long to go through. Also using my smartphone in the stockroom is less user friendly. That's also the main reason for me to start using QR/barcodes.
Not really a con but more something that's not included in my current plan is: I only have 2 seats. So only me and a collegue can adjust inventory. Upgrading just for this isn't an option so we deal with it.

André
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All great but we have a mobile issue

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Great, this app is amazing, almost 4 years ago i did a big research and you guys were the best by far. Thank you once again.

I´ve been using sortly for almost 4 years now, and it was a game changer to my company. I always give feedbacks because i know you guys always pay attention to them and through the years you have been always improving the app.

We struggle a bit with the mobile app and also I don´t know how to track sales. How to instead of moving to a folder that i call "sold items" i can actually press a button that says that it was sold? im asking this because i would love to have automatic reports instead of doing them by myself.

Hi André!

Thank you so much for sharing your positive review of Sortly and for being a longtime dedicated customer! We are thrilled to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive.

Regarding your concern about tracking sales, you could create a Tag for 'sold', tag your sold items, and then run a report on just those items with the tag 'sold'.

If you have any questions about this, please let us know at support@sortly.com!

HARRY
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sortly as an inventory system

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

Recently the response time on changes when using PC's has slowed down.
It seems to be faster on a...

Recently the response time on changes when using PC's has slowed down.
It seems to be faster on a phone app.
Easy to set up, easy to customize, access anywhere, all pluses.
Better / easier reporting would be great..
Example, how many of an item have I added / removed in a given time period.

Ease of use (intuitive) is at the top of the list.
Access from anywhere.

For an "Inventory Management" system, some reports are not created in the box that normally would go with this function..
We had the system for a year before there was a report that would indicate items that were actually BELOW indicated quantity level set. (previous reports showed AT or BELOW).
The report still does not indicate the difference between minimum level to actual level. I add a column to the outputted excel report to indicate that difference.
It is these types of items that are surprising to me that are not built in to an inventory system from the start.

Scott
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product - Would be Perfect With a Few Additions.

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

An invaluable tool, that saves us money by eliminating guess work when purchasing and ensuring cash is in the bank and not needlessly on our shelves.

Extremely user friendly interface, cost effective inventory manangement using either mobile phone, desktop or iPad. Puts Inventory management into all of our team members hands at a minimal cost.Makes purchasing stock efficiently a breeze with csutomisable PDF inventory reports, that make extremely good shopping lists.

Sortly is missing some features that would make it perfect for us. Ability to scan in cases which update the individual quantities.Kits or BoM, Scanning a SKU Barcode reducing the correct quantity of all parts.Integration with Xero Inventory management, which would allow syncing of realtime parts pricing for example.

Hi Scott,

We are so happy that you are enjoying Sortly and appreciate you taking the time to submit a review!

I've passed your feedback along to our Product team for review and if you have any other feature requests, please let us know at support@sortly.com.

Heather
  • Branche: Großhandel

Inventory made fun

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Sortly has made managing our inventory fun! There, I said it. All of our items in one place. Categorized in a way that makes sense to us. With photos so there is no confusion by only having product numbers that no one really knows. We see the value, the quantity, the item type, the variants, etc. all in one place. And, it's mobile! Our inventory used to be a guessing game before Sortly. Now, we always have confidence in what products are in stock.

Photos! With so many similar items, photos make differentiating products a breeze. Additionally, it's so easy to input items. There is no putting it off because it's too time consuming.

When viewing items from the folder view, it would be nice if the items individual value was also shown, not just the total value of inventory in that item entry. Additionally, I find History is not always accurate.

Hi Heather,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and rate Sortly!

We would happily submit a feature request for you (support@sortly.com), or you can submit it in the app by clicking on 'Product News'.

Ben
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sortly Saved Our Projects!

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

I searched through several inventory software programs and none were designed with the user in mind like Sorlty. The program and application are fast and intuitive!

The creation of an item is so easy to use. We were able to inventory over 14,000 items in a very short period of time. The offline function was so crucial to a remote 7 month project we had overseas.

The only thing we found as a con was the limited users.

UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sortly

Sortly was much more user friendly.
Karen
  • Branche: Design

Staging inventory management

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

We are able to move and add to inventory on the go without being in the warehouse. Or select inventory for our next staging job without being in the warehouse.

The ability to make a quick photo and add an item to inventory on our mobile phone is necessary to our use of Sortly.

We move inventory in and out on a daily basis. There are too many steps to move an item, especially if you found that Iitem by searching for that category. For instance, if I search for "chair" and there are several chairs to move to a new house, then I can only move them one at a time. If you don't search for an item you can move multiple items at one time.

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your amazing review of Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us.

You can move items in bulk to make the process easier and more efficient! We have instructions here: https://help.sortly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016384492-How-to-Bulk-Edit-Items-and-Folders.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@sortly.com!

Katie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped us Sortly out some problems!

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

It's helped us sort out our tool sign-out process, manage uniform inventory, and will eventually become a house for our shop inventory items to help prevent expensive year end write offs for unaccounted for inventory.

Being able to move some pencil and paper processes to one simple app is convenient. We're do not have a high-volume of inventory that requires constant monitoring, rather it keeps everything in one simple place. It allows staff in house or out on site to view what items we have and where they're located before making the trip back to pick it up.

I do feel that it is a bit pricey for limited number of individual users that can have access.

Hi Katie,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're happy to hear it's helped you stay efficient.

I'll pass your feedback about pricing and plans to our Leadership team.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at support@sortly.com!

Steven

S. Albert Glass

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

Really like the software but I have been suggesting an upgrade to the alert system for years and just am not getting the traction I would like to see on this. Also sorting of fields isn’t consistent, and mobile app shouldn’t have to DL items it should just pull the items/pix like it does on web

Ease of item entry. System is clean and legible

Alerts: need to be better, have more info to stream line processes. Needs an OCR function on the camera

Hi Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay organized.

I'll pass your feedback about alerts and camera functionality along to our Product team.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@sortly.com.

Lisa
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great product for the price

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

This is a very user friendly system; able to set up in minimal time. Customer support has been good to answer questions. We did not pay for the Enterprise edition so that is something we are looking into right now.

Sortly is easy to use and to set up. Good support that is always responsive to questions. inventory is easy to move around as needed. Import process is very easy to use as well.

We use thermostat serial numbers so it would be great if those could be put in some kind of alphabetical order when you are searching through a pick list. It does have limited number of items unless you pay for the Enterprise edition; that is fair but sometimes limited when you have alot of inventory over time.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your awesome review of Sortly! We're thrilled to hear it's helped you stay efficient and on top of things and that our Customer Support Team has been able to assist you!

I’ll pass your feedback about sortly serial numbers in alphabetical order along to our Product team. You can check the status here: https://sortlyinc.frill.co/b/5079l5m1/feature-ideas/sorting-by-custom-fields

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at support@sortly.com!

Chad
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My go to Inventory control app

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

I have been useing this program for 4 and a half years so far with 2 different companies.
I liked...

I liked it so well i left one job and started a new job for a diffrent company and brought the system with me and set it up for the new company.

The ease of Setup,Implementation,Customer service is fantastic and knowledgable.
The reports you can run are a life saver as well in my line of work.....

There is nothing i can think of that i dont like about this company or the service they provide 10 out of 10 in my book.

Brandon
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Review for Telecommunications Inventory Management

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Great overall experience. Application runs smooth. I have yet to dabble with the scanning features

This product greatly helped us track a wide array of different telecom equipment. I found your product through a recommendation from a colleague last year and have been using Sortly since then to track our inventory. This have been a vital tool in being able to track equipment going to several different sites and all details that go along with the equipment.

One functionality that would be nice to have is the ability to create multiple items of the same model # with different serial numbers without having to use the "variance" feature. However, I am not a programmer and have no idea what goes into creating applications like this. The "variance" feature works great and is only a minor inconvenience. Another addition I would like to see is the ability to pull a report for a specific tag within a folder or to pull a report based on a search parameter. For instance, we have multiple install locations for a certain job type and unless I created an individual folder for each location I am unable to pull an inventory report for a specific site, even though I create tags for each install location and can use that tag to search for the equipment I need to look up.