Ad Badger

Ad Badger

Amazon PPC tool for optimizing campaigns

5/5 (3 Bewertungen)
Catherine S.
Branche: Konsumgüter
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Mit Google übersetzen

Like it so much going to look into investing. Outstanding is not a strong enough term to use...

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

AdBadger immediately began taking my sales on Amazon to the next level. I recently re-launched my product, the Car Cache, and have had to monitor my sales so as not to run out of inventory or I will lose the Amazon's Choice recognition. I used mainly 1 Instagram ad with huge success - just the right amount of business for my re-launch phase.

Two months ago I decided to run Amazon's ads because they reached out to me telling me my sales will have even more success with their help. Amazon helped me select the keywords and how to work with their back-end. (Mind you, Amazon called me to ask if they could set-up a store for my invention years ago - and they did!). Well, Amazon and I saw that my prior advertising was doing better than what they could do - so I went back to my old way.

Now that my inventory is stable, I am in the position to really advertise. I learned about AdBadger when they presented at a Cincinnati Incubator called Cintrifuse. I decided to reach out to them to see if they could take my advertising to the next level on Amazon - skeptical on whether they can do better than Amazon's Advertising team. I was amazed with what they did for my business - results could be seen within a few hours. Their software solution and their support team, I have been working with support team which far exceeded my expectations, and I am already sharing the word with others proudly.

The immediate impact on my Amazon sales. Ease of implementing complex keyword & negative keyword information and targeting segments as well as the excellent support I received from the AdBadger team. Amazed with their knowledge of Amazon's back-end systems and how they quickly take full advantage of all the Amazon technical resources to help increase sales.

There is Nothing to not like. Their technology and knowledge of Amazon advertising is exceptional.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 10.0/10

Roman M.
Branche: E-Learning
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Mit Google übersetzen

Best PPC tool of them all

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This PPC automation software syncs data accurately from your SellerCentral and it doesn't have the 1-week data time lag that most other softwares have. AdBadger also knows how to do bid management much better than the other softwares i've tried and they are very results-driven. The other that i've tried didn't know much about driving sales or when to adjust a bid due to conversion rate changes or even having proper ad structure. For this reason, AdBadger is the best.

Nothing!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 10.0/10

Cory S.

Saves me TONS of Time and Money

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The automated management of my most important ppc campaigns. The ability to manage from their interface. The support is excellent and they've worked on implementing new features that I proposed

Has a little trouble with the size of my account, I have a lot of data on my account, which is a good problem to have, but it takes a little longer for AdBadger to process it all