Nifty

Ein kompletter Arbeitsbereich für das Projektmanagement.

Sortieren nach

Erik W.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent & affordable project management tool

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

I use Nifty to run a fairly large team of volunteers and interns, who are essential to helping us get our work done. There is no way we could afford licenses for all these occasional users, so the guest allowance really helps. And besides that, the usability of the tool is excellent.

Nifty is a great tool. Its feature set is comprehensive and intuitive to use. We've tried Clickup, Asana and Monday and for whatever reason, those other tools just never took with our team. I love the collaborative "nifty documents". And the mobile app works great - duplicates the website experience very well.

Guests cannot chat with each other - only the account admin. So it's not quite a Slack replacer, which we really wanted to get away from. They can talk in the Discussions area of a project, however. Also, you have to attach a google document by creating it FIRST inside Nifty. It doesn't work well to try and attached a pre-existing google document when you are in Nifty. Also, I'd like more markup features on the Nifty docs pages - like highlighting, and a better commenting experience.

ClickUp, Asana und Notion

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

Monday was unnecessarily complicated and also rather expensive.

monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

Better feature set, better pricing, easier to use - more intuitive
Alberto O.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

After Trying a Few PM Tools; This One Stuck

Bewertet am 29.8.2020

Nifty has been an awesome PM tool for the price point. When compared to other cloud based PM tools such as basecamp, asana, and others this one is the way to go and the many things they have been improving on.

Nifty makes Project Management so simple for our team. It provides multiple views either Kanban, List, or others to properly manage a team. Also, the learning curve is very small compared to other robust PM software. The collaborative ability within projects and tasks with Google integration (doc, sheets, etc) is a game-changer. I really like the ease of seeing everything going on and the easy manner in which moving tasks are. The UX and ease of use for this software is top of the line. Especially in dark mode.

The cloud-based software can be slow sometimes but definitely nothing to go crazy fussing about. Either way, I believe the Nifty team is working hard to improve it. Also, it would be great to have a CSV upload of tasks/projects.

Basecamp und Asana

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

Value for pricing is better for us with Nifty.

Alex S.
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Looked greener, but totally failing

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

Basically, terrible. The customer support was helpful at first, and now they just kind of leave our issues hanging and close the ticket. I've asked for a refund, as we would really like to leave the platform, but we cannot get one. We're stuck, and that's about it.

The top-down task view was great at first, and exactly what we were looking for.

After signing up, we found that with a lot of tasks, Nifty bogs down and has to take a lot of time to load things. Moving things around is sluggish and painful. The top-down task view doesn't add new projects as you add them - you have to go back and readd them to the filter.

There are a lot of terrible quirks, like the ios app, like the sidebar disappearing and such. On PC, the sidebar constantly reloads, and kicks you off the page. There are no notifications for DMs on the platform, so you can't go back through your daily messages unless you sign up for email notifications, and even then if you accidentally checked it there's no way to reset it.

Adding people to teams is easy enough for the administrator, but people won't see notifications in the chat until they initially click on it. The task does not automatically notify the next person on the list even if there's a dependency. The only way to get it to notify someone is through the kanan.

DM windows are too small and unnoticeable. The UI for the my calendar is terrible, since filters from my tasks or even all tasks can affect it. We have to constantly check if filters have been set up right.

The tasks list by tag number by default instead of the way you arrange them in the list, making it easy to miss deadlines. You have to sort the list by deadline every time you enter a particular project, and when you have 50+ projects, it's just inane.

Nifty does not offer refunds.

Lucia C.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ottimo strumento per gestire il flusso di lavoro e organizzarsi al meglio

Bewertet am 20.5.2022

La mia esperienza complessiva con Nifty è comunque molto positiva, lo utilizzo da molto tempo e mi trovo molto bene. Quindi lo consiglierei ai miei colleghi.

Mi sono affidata a Nifty perché avevo urgente bisogno di organizzare bene il mio lavoro, che stava diventando sempre di più. Grazie alla creazione di vari progetti, all'inclusione di membri del team ma anche di "ospiti" che possono lavorare a singoli progetti, oggi riesco ad avere una panoramica delle cose da fare.

L'unico incoveniente finora riscontrato è con l'assistenza. Due volte contattata, due volte non ha risolto il mio problema, né in fin dei conti risposto alla mia domanda, lasciando le cose in sospeso.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

Al momento dell'acquisto, era in promozione (credo fosse stato appena lanciato) e io non avevo ancora tantissimo lavoro, l'ho preso pensando al futuro e di fatto ora mi torna utilissimo. Quindi risparmio + ottimo strumento lavorativo.
Viktor N.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, feature-packed project management app!

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

Nifty is already helping improve productivity since switching from the previous, slower app. As we're working on pivoting our business, it's nice being able to track everything and know what we need to work on now. Plus, support is helpful when I need them without long delays.

Nifty has a very intuitive UI/UX, so it was easy to jump in and start using it right away. Only a few things required me to look it up in documentation or contact support. And support is fast and helpful.

It also has almost everything one needs to manage projects, with more stuff on the roadmap for this year.

Compared to the previous project management app, Nifty is fast. So it's a lot easier to manage everything without waiting seconds for the data to load. I hated waiting on task info to load previously, and now with a click, it opens the panel and data is already there.

I also like how the task panel is organized, with an easy way to add custom fields as needed. I can easily add files (including Google Docs) to tasks, add comments, and change all other info on the fly. One, somewhat hidden, feature I like is markdown parsing in task descriptions and comments.

My biggest con is that Nifty isn't accessible as of this writing. You can't tab navigate and the color contrast in the light and dark themes is low, doesn't meet WCAG AA standard. So people with certain disabilities won't be able to use Nifty. I've already told support about this, so hopefully, they'll improve/fix this.

Other cons are temporary since they are on the roadmap - API, annual recurring tasks, integration with GitLab, CSV import. Should be all implemented by end of 2020.

Jira, Teamwork, Trello und Asana

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

Plutio is a nice app, but it's a business management app with project management functionality. They're adding a lot of features we don't need while project management isn't prioritized. So we decided to go with a dedicated project management app to get features missing in Plutio as of this writing: milestones, dependencies, native mobile apps, ability to group projects (Nifty calls it portfolios), and overall more stable experience. Plutio can be buggy with each update, more like a stable beta version. Nifty is also a lot faster than Plutio.

Plutio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

We've used these over the last few years. Nifty was the right price and the right feature set that we needed. It's easy to use and support is fast and friendly.
Mheljon P.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Congratulations! You Found The Best PM Software Available!

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

I had the pleasure of talking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Not only is the software itself extremely value-based, but the customer support that is included also goes beyond expectations. I am happy to support his company, and recommend you do the same!

Luckily, my team and I were able to find Nifty right before we committed to a competitor which would have increased our overhead substantially. Compared to the 3,000 Dollar Annual Fee + the 7,000 Dollar overhead, it was really a tough pill for us to swallow. Before we bit the bullet, Nifty found it's way to me and let me tell you as a Project Manager and Operations Officer, Nifty lives up to its name. I could go on about the features, but the best part of the software is its multitude of integrations. Softwares like Trello, Basecamp, and Zoom are already integrated. This isn't a PM software your team will just refer to once a day, it's a platform from which your team can not only communicate, but work together and collaborate to complete projects, tasks, and goals.

The only problem with project management is getting a team to utilize new PM Software. Luckily, the support team is there to make sure your company's transition is as smooth as possible.

Wrike

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

Pricing. Nifty even offered a lifetime deal which is beyond a good deal.

Wrike

Pricing
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Feature packed and template stacked

Bewertet am 1.5.2022

Apart from initial setup struggles, Nifty projects are easy to use with enough options to meet my current workflow needs and any future requirement for task assignment to freelancers.

Nifty made the biggest impact for my needs by having a ready made template for my blog content workflow with automations which help my project run like clockwork. Project dashboards are also laid out well with important sections easy to access.

Initially I found the software layout not very intuitive with more of a learning curve than I expected.

Plutio und Flowlu
Abdo E.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome project management tool

Bewertet am 25.6.2022

Ease of use is what I liked the most. Also the pricing is good.

Customer support was not too helpful for me and my small team

John W.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

User friendly Platform

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

Nifty is a great tool for enhancing the productivity of small teams

Nifty is so easy to navigate and use. It doesn't require any experience at all. I like that Nifty makes the project management process easy and facilitates the collaboration between team members. File sharing and tagging members is also very simple and helpful.

There is nothing that I complain about regarding Nifty

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A great project management tool

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

It allows us to put like almost everything onto one site and manage it like to do list, documents, etc. It really help save us time in doing what we need to do.

It would be great if there could be more integrations, like those with Microsoft as many of us uses Microsoft word rather than google docs and also sessions as the video call tool.

Francis S.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

One of the best scheduling tools for project management: Nifty

Bewertet am 19.2.2022

I turned on MFA for accessing Nifty account. I used Google Authenticator as the MFA app. When I changed the iPhone from iPhone 12 to iPhone 13 ProMax, the data was transferred from iPhone 12 to iPhone 13 ProMax successfully. Unfortunately, the data in the Google Authenticator, which includes the NiftyPM credential, cannot be recovered. Therefore, I ask Nifty for help. Your Nifty staff immediately caught my problems and report to engineers to see if the MFA can be reset. Well, although the waiting time is long, the problem finally got solved happily.

Nifty is one of the most sophisticated platforms which can be used for group collaboration. Online essential activities of projects can be effectively delivered, monitored, and control in Nifty. Nifty's progress bar is fantastic. The project members would be able to communicate instantly. The UX and UI designs of the platform are incredibly amazing. When any users faced any difficulties, the Nifty team always offered the communication channel for us so as to reach Nifty staff for any quick help.

Nifty has done an excellent job in developing the software tools. Not much thing to complaint here. What I dislike is that there is not online tutorials or documentations (even no user manual). With the manual, it helped the efficiency of the delivering the projects. I have to spend time and effort to learn how the Nifty works. I have a group of undergraduates and postgraduates who would like to try Nifty. Any training materials, or video samples (not the youtube), can be sold or gave to the Nifty Fan like myself. Anyway, offering the tools or add-on for reporting functions will be great.

Diego D.

Amazing project management software

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

I simply love Nifty. It is my day to day management tool and makes my life so much easier. I would say is something in between Trello and Asana. It is more much more advanced than Trello but keeping it's simplicity and has pretty much the same features than Asana but with a better UX.

You can change views to see your tasks in a Kaban view, task list, milestones, Gannt project view, etc. But the best thing is that you can have a calendar view with all the tasks of the day/week/month. It has a really good UX and a mobile app to manage everything from your phone.

It allows you to see either the teams workload or only your workload which can be especially useful for project managers.

It also has many collaborative speaces. You can have conversations either at a task level or at the project level. You can share there links, files, resources... and it also has a specific workspace to share files and have all the project files that you need in one space.

Overall it has a great UX but there's a few things that could be improved. The calendar view is still a bit basic. I miss having tasks in different colors to prioritise and time-block properly.

However, the product has a roadmap and is constantly impoving so I'm sure this is something we will see soon.

Trello, ClickUp, Asana und Notion

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

More features and better price

Simplicity, UX, features and price
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Better than most out of the gate

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

This is the easiest-on-the-eyes, most intuitive PM platform we've tried or used (especially compared to Asana and Notion). Document storage, creation, and management is a breeze. Uploading large numbers of files is lightning fast, and document navigation is super easy. Task management has deep capacity. Onboarding has been a snap compared to other platforms. Devs have built in heavy emphasis on real-time communication and collaboration. Support is super responsive. They have a very active development schedule. Nifty will replace Asana, Slack, and Dropbox Paper for us.

There is no native print function anywhere. All uploaded files and files created in Nifty have to be downloaded in order to print. This presents companies with an added security issue. In the Files section, pdfs are uploaded as images, so even if you download to print, you just have a png.

The Share function for Files only shares to people on your team or onboarded guests.

All kinds of system notifications show up in the Discussion streams and there's no way to delete them.

The functionality of the Discussions widget is less than the functionality when you click through and expand the Discussions to a full window. So, for instance, you cannot pin a discussion from the widget. This is the least intuitive thing about the app.

Notion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

Notion has terrible task management and onboarding is a nightmare due to the complexity of the platform. We looked at a lot of other platforms and none of them had the kind of document creation and management that we are looking for.
Agni C.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use but powerful

Bewertet am 28.6.2020

We are a smalla gile team so we are always looking for teh best project management tool that can help us collaborate without juggling btween 10 differnt tools.
Nifty servers the pupose of making it possible to bring everyone of our team ona single page specially when we are remote.

This is what our team liked about it
1. Easy leaning curve
2. Chat feature within the system.
3. Google drive files can open in the same interface , our content team could join the same group
4. The design is great.
5. Support is fast and helpful(I had asked whether the sidebar could be collapsed and teh reply came quick on intercom)
6.integration with Github.
7. The feature to lock certain tasks to ceratin task completion.
8. The mobile app is really nice , I was able to use the chat while travelling.

These are few of things we didnt like
1. No integartion with Gitlab yet.
2. The zoom call feature is pretty useless ebcasue it is nto native yet basically you just geta link to join . Initially I found it buggy.
3. The templates should have preview option , also I would liek to have templates around OKR's
4. Chat within the Projects is sometimes confusing , also discussion on any pertitcualr task .. If a log is provided for teh same it would be easier to follow..
5. If we can access Gdrive files directly from nifty it woudl be nice.

Ora, monday.com und ClickUp

Design and Chat feature

Freedcamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

better pricing , nice design and easy to implement.
Joshua L.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The absolute best project management software you will ever use

Bewertet am 28.6.2020

There are so many pros, I'm not sure where to begin. The experience of the tool so far gives me the vibe that the tool is very mature, but the team is very adaptive and open to new ideas without compromising on their vision. Qualities I can definitely stand behind.

So anyway, back to the pros:

- Beautiful and FAST interface: When staring at something all day, you want something great to look at.
- Fool proof UX: Everything is so easy to use and intuitive.
- Milestones Swimlane View: Changed my life and way of doing things
- Dark Mode: A must have for me
- iOS App: Makes my life a ton easier
- Zoom Integration: I wonder why so many other PM tools didn't think of this
- Recurring Task, dependencies, and the list goes on so I won't bore you.

If I could only praise one thing, I would give mad props to the Nifty team. They have rolled out multiple updates in the span of a month, and have been extremely involved with their community. Every issue I encountered was fixed, and every question I asked was promptly replied.

There's only 1 con so far that I encountered. The ability to export to other PM tools. Sometimes we get clients who specifically want to manage their project on Trello or Asana. It would be great if we could export our pre-existing task templates and milestones across for such use cases. It's easy to port in, but not easy (for not) to export out.

However, I understand they are already working on this, so we'll just have to wait.

Plutio, monday.com, Asana und Notion

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

In a nutshell, Nifty is way more powerful and by comparison makes Trello seem very basic.

Adam G.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fast and helpful PM tool for business needs

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

All in all, I quite enjoy working inside Nifty and using it for almost all of my business projects and tasks.

For me the most important are:
- time tracking feature for each task, which allows us to track exact time needed to complete certain processes
- internal chat - which is helping us communicate without email,
- kanban and list view - which are essential,
- also swimlane and calendar views - are great additions
- Nifty docs - which allow creating internal documents
- ability to import Gdrive docs and sheets - and to work with them inside Nifty
- nice looking dark mode

What I'd like to see /or have improved in Nifty:
- improved subtasks - ability to create sub-subtasks
- more dependency options - only basic is available - "if A isn't completed, block B"
- more reminder options - utilizing email and SMS
- Nifty lacks the ability to drag the screen left and right with left mouse button by clicking anywhere (you have to click on the narrow bottom bar and drag your screen this way which isn't v. convenient)

Tayshiro K.
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple enough and complex enough

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

Nifty helped me to view my projects as projects needs to be, but also is a run and gun tool. You can just open and start populating it as a trello board.

You can open and start managing your projects. Their support is fast and attentive. Google Docs/Sheets integration in incredible. It’s simple and quality-oriented. Not too many bells and whistles.

It’s not perfect yet. Since I started using it in January, the tool got more robust, but it still lacks some features as some ordering and filtering, but their support is already aware of it so I believe these won’t be a issue in a couple of months anymore!

Trello, Ora, Asana und Notion

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

Too many bells and whistles from other PM tools slow down my tasks. Nifty has enough without Lacking features.

ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

Nifty has a great UI/UX and it’s simple enough yet complex enough
Yann I.
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A solid project management tool with a lot of room for team communication

Bewertet am 14.5.2021

I originally had known about Nifty before I finally purchased access to through an AppSumo deal months ago.

The one thing that has really impressed me is that it's a combination of two tools: a platform for project management and one for team communication.

Before signing up for Nifty, I had used quite many different project management tools and none and this unique mix. Sure, in other platforms you can communicate through comments in a task but sometimes you need more room to communicate with other members of your team, both in group and one on one.

Nifty does that: one the one side it lets you manage your projects, on the other it facilitates team communication.

This is huge because it turns Nifty into a sort of online hub for many aspects of your business.

While it's true that Nifty can replace several tools one may be using, it's a bit more of a pricey option compared to other project management tools (which may even come with a free tier).

Sure, the tool comes with a 14-day free trial but I think that, in order to really see its full potential, a user might need to use Nifty for more than just a couple of weeks before being "sold" on waiting to spend almost $40/month for its lowest pricing level.

It goes without saying that this is a company decision but I think that it's something that might potentially drive away users who would end up liking Nifty but just don't give it a chance.

Joel K.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Giving bigger companies in the PM space a run for their money!

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

I think Nifty is something people should pay attention to, especially if you are working remotely and want to manage a team. The support is very responsive, and I hope that they always will. They are eager to listen to your feedback, and seem to care about wanting your business. It's not the perfect platform for us as of yet, but it's definitely moving in that direction. We are moving away from Asana, and will put our faith in Nifty to scale with us.

Time tracking that is integrated with team/client chat with Zoom integrated is our favourite features, The rest is very similar to what you would find on other PM competitors. We also love that we can create Gdocs right inside the app.

The iPad app sucks, I know there are plans this year to specifically address that, but currently, it's just what you see on the iPhone. In the next week, there will be a push for an iPad version, but their new experience may not roll out until the end of 2020.

The other major issue that is beyond their control, but the comments from Asana when you import everything doesn't transfer, and the setup or structure also doesn't import. SO each time, it resets your structure if you are transitioning over.

Heather C.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

The system I needed...

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

I'm impressed with what they offer at the price, and the responsiveness of their team. More, I am thrilled with how Nifty handles guests, and allows me to connect with my customer and collaborators around the globe, without having to buy a bunch more seats.

Nifty is easy to use. The way that it is set up with tasks, files, docs and discussion is brilliant. My team took to it like ducks to water, and new team members find their way quickly.

It even allows me to simply a project for a new team member, to introduce them to complexities as they go.

Nifty is great, and they are working hard. They are not yet what I'd consider mature. Their built-in docs leave a lot to be desired. Their milestone templating doesn't exist, and copying tasks doesn't work as well as it could, sadly.

Jira, Trello, Basecamp, Ora und ClickUp

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

Cost, primarily. I'm a startup, and Clickup's guest options were not powerful enough for what I needed, and I couldn't see paying more for each collaborator.

ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

Price. Also, I like the team, they have been responsive to my requests, and fix bugs quickly.
James L.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stands out as a very nice alternative to better known project management and collaboration apps

Bewertet am 6.6.2020

Very good on boarding email series and live chat support is very responsive.

These guys have built a very well thought-out app in terms of functionality and they have done it in a way that includes a beautiful UI/UX which is not the case with many better known solutions. Things I love so far:

* High level of control with project management but simple interface
* Project management alongside team/project chat, create google docs NATIVELY within Nifty, file storage/sharing, shared calendars
* Ability to share some parts and hide other parts of a project with collaborators
* Seems to be designed in a way that makes it a great tool for both technical teams & product/corporate teams
* Comes with native Mac App, Android App, iPhone App

Would be nice to see more native integrations rather than relying too heavily on Zapier which is pricey.

monday.com und Asana

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

Trello was the initial trail blazer but then they lagged behind in features and UX. Nifty combines most/all essential project management tools in one place.

• Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Manage Projects, Workflow, and Stay in Touch Easily

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

This business was founded about a year ago. We needed an intuitive tool to manage projects, share files, and communicate in real-time. We have found Nifty to be an excellent choice and a piece of our ability to achieve goals over the past year.

Nifty allows a great deal of automation at high levels. As a creative business it's important to be able to use our terminology, with the bonus of being able to create our own icons allowing easy at a glance location of projects. Workflow is simple to set up, yet allows for a great deal of detail, and most importantly when updated will automatically inform those affected. Finally there's real time chat right in the tool. Makes quick check-ins, questions, etc. effortless.

The highest level on the left hand side menu is a Project. Right now Projects are only indicated by a name. There are no colors, icons, etc. to differentiate them. I would love to have this be customizable. I would also like to see an improvement on the in-house document capability. We don't want to use Google Docs. Yet at times the lack of functionality within the program is frustrating.

Basecamp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

Intuitive interface and budget friendly
Christopher J.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

The Best SAAS Tool You've Never Used

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

We are a software development startup that overlaps slightly with an existing successful business. It's been very difficult for us to coordinate projects and communication across the team, and as we bring on new team members, this was becoming more of an issue. Nifty has allowed us to organize our projects/tasks/communications, while providing an approachable interface for even new users. It's awesome. My days are literally better because of Nifty.

Everything. It's the best UI/UX I've ever seen. Using the tool is super intuitive, and then you find there are even more powerful functions just underneath the surface. Makes it both approachable, easily adoptable, while at the same time being able to scale to meet the new challenges/complexities of your business as it grows.

This is the absolute best tool you have never used. Yes it's the best project management tool, but in terms of app design, feature set, quality, interface, customer support and beyond, Nifty is also the best SAAS tool that exists in any niche.

There is literally nothing I dislike. I found one problem, where I was unable to paste content with bullet points into a Nifty Doc. I reported it, and they already had it as an upcoming fix for their next update. Less than 48 hours later it was fixed. Not only was it fixed, but their support team followed up with me to let me know. Just first class in every single way.

Akhil K.
  • Branche: Internet

Perfect for Project Management, Team and Client Collaboration

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

I have used many project management tools like Asana, Zoho Projects, and Trello. But, Nifty is the best I ever used. Now I can easily collaborate with my team, organize projects, collaborate with my clients. Highly recommended!

Finding an all in one project management tool is a really hard thing. As an agency owner, I can say that this is best project management platform you can get it with this price. I found many unique features that are missing in popular project management tools. For example, the overview page that shows task breakdowns, direct messaging, pre-created project templates, and more! Most importantly, I really love the beautiful UI. The dark mode is really helpful for me!

Some of the features need to be improved, especially the guest features. Adding features like owner or admin can communicate with guests directly via messaging, customizing guest's permissions in projects, etc.

Basecamp

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

Because of the feature availability, faster customer support!

Features, and the UI/UX!
Kaushal S.
  • Branche: Internet

Awesome Project Managment Tool

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Biggest problem we faced was streamlining discussion with clients, stake holders and staff. Using discussion module we have been added to reduce the exchange of emails between clients and our company. Tasks / Milestones Templates have made us to create a particular project easily and quickly

Nifty is one of the best project management tool we have used till date.

Onboarding Clients as Guests
Onboarding clients on Nifty portal is pretty straight forward. With simple few clicks we can add our clients as guests on their respective projects. They can add their tasks and check the overall progress of their project.

Tasks Module & Milestones
It's easy to create tasks in nifty and at the same time attach a particular task list to a Milestone. We can assign each tasks and its sub tasks to a particular member and create a task dependency , milestone dependency

Discussion
This is by far - my most favorite module of Nifty. This allows my team to have discussion with clients. Clients can attach their files , comments , leave message about project etc.

Docs & Files
Docs & Files section helps us to keep all relevant project details in one place.

Mobile APP
Nifty has a mobile app. It's so user friendly. Using the app , our clients, users can leave their comments attach files on the go.

It doesn't offer white label project portal. For few agencies, this might be a deal breaker. Also it doesn't have an Invoice / Payment module built in.

Slack und Asana