Forecast

Ressourcenplanung und Projektmanagement für Agenturen.

4,5 /5 (51 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
Gordon H.

Really good software

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

increased staff efficiency , better communication with clients and delivering projects smoother within budgets

I trailed around 7/8 different project management softwares over a 6-month period, the main problem was i needed both project management and resource management which proved really hard to find. Either one was good at one and not the other etc but finding forecast really dealt with all my needs and although its taken 6 months to get all the data in and staff using effectively, the benefits have been fantastic. Projects are running smoother and we can control the budgets better.

There isnt much i find wrong with this software and the team are really good at taking on board our ideas and requests, i think the scheduling could be improved a little, but the forecast team are always looking to improve on a great product and im sure they will continue to improve.

Dan O.
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for complex business model

Bewertet am 11.11.2019

From day 1 the experience with the Forecast tool and the Forecast team has been excellent. Its clear that this is by no means a finished product which gives us users the flexibility to request new features with the knowledge we will be listened to.
I look forward to a long relationship with the Forecast team

Constant and quick feature releases
Listen to feedback and make updates based on customers needs
Great performance
very easy to use
Jira integration is fantastic
Lots of work done to improve the cost tracking and financial/budget elements
Great communications and availability of Forecast team

Forecast initially catered for a very specific agency type business model that didn't fit with relayrs business model however through constant improvements and feedback the tool is getting closer to what is expected

James C.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Product remains immature, should pull back the aggressive sales

Bewertet am 6.2.2021

Overall the product is somewhat immature, not usable on mobile, their sales tactics are overly aggressive, and they make cancellation difficult.

Was good for budgeting and basic project tracking features.

Not usable on mobile devices, and disappointed by the aggressive upselling and hidden cancellation terms.

Rob F.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Centreline Architecture Forecast Review

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

With Forecast we are easily able to plan our architectural projects and meet deadlines and stay within the allotted budgets. Forecast is consistently updating with new features and addons.

Forecast's customer support is one of the best I have ever had to work with. Second would be the ease of use for staff to help plan out projects and timelines.

Sometimes parts don't work correctly but they are quick to fix the issues.

Sahar A.

Steep Learning Curve

Bewertet am 11.6.2019

Timeline management.
One software for the internal and client-side view which provides a lot of transparency to the project.

I can easily see my upcoming and past cards, deadlines, project timelines, milestone plans, team members.
I can easily change the status of the card from to-dos to in-progress to Done.

It's not very easy to use and has a long learning curve.

Sacha R.
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Great, almost all-in-one tool

Bewertet am 18.11.2019

Previously, we had relied on a number of products to manage our projects and teams and while we're not there yet, Forecast seems to be the tool that will finally allow us to consolidate most of those other tools into one.

The integration of task tracking, time tracking, and resource allocation.

The budget pages are a bit confusing and it's a bit tedious to update task and time entries. It's quite expensive for a large team.

Jonatan M.

Great Software, Outstanding Customer Support

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

This software automates a lot of things in our planning / controlling / time reporting.

If there are ever any problems, the outstanding customer support will gladly help out.

The API could you an OpenAPI / Swagger specification to make integrations slightly easier.

Rajwant B.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Easy to use software

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

With other PM type software, they can be clunky and difficult to use. I like how Forecast is intuitive, fast and most importantly, fun to use. When completing tasks, you get an avatar popping up telling you great job which is fund.

There are a few bugs that need to be worked out with Gitlab syncing tasks to Forecast. More importantly, Gitlab uses markdown which Forecast would sometimes strip when it would sync a task.

Bruno C.

I tryed almost 50 tools before choose "Forecast" to work

Bewertet am 30.1.2019

After try almost 50 tools of "project management", "work management" (really, 50 tools, seriously), I chose "Forecast". It just makes sense. My team love it. The cost worth it.

- Beautiful, fast and easy to use interface.
- The mix of Kanban and SCRUM just makes sense.
- The way I track the work, attach files, and so on, everything works fine

- The mobile app has a lot of limitations, and there are a lot of features that only can be made in the browser interface.

Felix C.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Forecast as personal task management

Bewertet am 14.11.2019

Very good, and it is clear that the product is being worked on.

Both through updates by e-mail and seeing new functions being added.

Ease of use and clear overviews.

The design is very clean and the UX is topnotch.

It is a bit fixated on certain aspects.
Instead of being focused on projects,
a focus on clients would be nice as an alternaive.

This is not a minus if all your work is project-based.

Vimal P.

Big Fan of Forecast

Bewertet am 25.6.2020

Working with Forecast has been absolutely delightful. Inga our support / account manager is so good at explaining and getting more out of Forecast. Just based on this I would highly recommend Forecast

As a business owner, Forecast gives me real time project information and gives great insight on project include on time and on budget!

It's a lot to get your head around in one hit, but over the course of a few months everything starts to make sense.

Rachida L.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Can be improved for the team

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

i can manage the production of my team and much more with the budget plan

Share roadmap with client
Overview on Team Tasks : forecast & timesheet
Financial view and

Need to be more easy for the consultant when he schedule & timesheet task . for exemple it will be very efficient when the consultant create himself subtasks from the milestone and schedule it on his roadmap ---> to be visible on his weekly/monthly roadmap.
other example : we have 100 hours for the milestone "run consulting" and i create a subtask 'reporting " 5 hours work. it will be great to update the amount of initial hours from the milestone ie : 95h ( does not work actually :( )

Gareth N.

Simplified project management

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

I'm generally very happy with Forecast. It receives frequent updates and the UI/UX is constantly getting better. I can't see us using anything else anytime soon.

I like the navigation that Forecast has. I'm involved in many projects and that involves switching quite often among them as well as through all my tasks. The navigation is well thought out and means that I don't lose time viewing the tasks that I need to. The views are also nicely designed, the important information is distinguishable and easy to follow. It doesn't make time tracking or project management feel like such a chore. I'm really happy with Forecast.

The only thing I wish Forecast had was an optional dark mode. I use it often enough that throughout the entire day, the white colour scheme gets tiring after while, especially at night time.

Gareth N.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great application for time and task management.

Bewertet am 25.1.2019

As a developer keeping track of time spent and tasks aren't always a natural instinct. Forecast has made it more intuitive or easier than other apps to deal with this. I can fulfill my time/task management responsibilities in a quick enough manner so as to not disrupt my workflow too much and keep my project managers happy. I'm happy using Forecast, gets the job done.

I like that I can get a quick overview of projects that I'm associated with. Being able to see where and how my time is spent is very handy. I'm able to get what I need to very quickly and that is very important.

I guess the fact that the application is quite feature rich, the interface can be quite tricky to navigate if you don't already know what you want to do. I would've liked having a button on the home page to directly take me to any tasks assigned to me. I would've liked having quicker access to information pertaining to me.

Alexis S.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Forecast helped us get organized.

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

The workflow view was helpful to our web developers because they were used to using that type of system. The benefit Forecast provided our team was coupling that feature with the ability to manage general traffic flow, work accountability and timelines for projects.

We experienced a few bugs with browser compatibility and Google docs. The reporting structure is also not as robust for the reports we need to generate for internal review and our clients.

Ben F.

New users

Bewertet am 14.6.2019

Easy to manage teams and members. Intuitive design of scheduling tool makes it easy to allocate team members to projects. Integration via API with our other systems seems to be working well. Responsive support that seem to take questions and suggestions and use them to improve new iterations of the product. Timesheets are simple to use and easy to check.

New design features, especially the last round, can drop out of the blue and be quite jarring when faced with them the first time. But at least they're committed to improving the product.
Building reports can at times be less than intuitive.

• Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If operational effectiveness and productivity is important to your business, don't hesitate.

Bewertet am 28.1.2019

I've spent many years trialing and implementing various Project Management and scheduling applications from an Ops perspective, but, frustratingly, I never found one that effectively combined these attributes into a single, easy-to-use package -- until Forecast.

That's impressive enough, but it's the ease of analysis and reporting that really sealed the deal for me. I can't imagine our business without it.

The combined resource scheduling, time-tracking and Project Management tools, the detailed operational tracking and reporting, frequency of updates, and, of course, the excellent customer support.

It has been a pleasure to both use the product, and interact with the Forecast team.

Honestly, nothing springs to mind. The Forecast team have been very receptive to suggestions for minor enhancements as they've evolved the product, and I've no doubt that will continue. I feel we're in good hands.

Raya S.
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great Experience So Far

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

The team at Forecast have been and continue to be a dream to deal with. They have already shown their willingness to implement some of the ideas and missing functionality we were looking for even though we have not yet taken up the product and are still making decisions. I am confident if we did go ahead with Forecast our voice would be heard and they would work with us to get the platform in place and implemented in a smooth, friendly, and professional manner, which has been my experience to date. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular has been extremely helpful with no question / ask of us being too much trouble.

The software is very intuitive, user-friendly and the look and feel is simple and gives the clearest view of the studio, who is available, who has time, who does not and what are they working on.
The project set-up, platform for scoping and the ability to set each team with their own capacity is brilliant and only compliments an already great offering in the world of team, project and capacity management.

I don't have any negatives just now, but we are in an extended trial period and so we are still decision making on whether or not this will be the right tool for our purpose.

Brian S.

Forecast has given my team visibility into resource management like we've never had before!

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

So far Forecast has addressed most of my company's requests for new features and functionality and made them part of the system.

The tool we used before didn't have any forecasting features our company needed. I really like the Time feature because it is simple, fast, and intuitive to use. I can easily see my projects, cards, and enter my time all in one view. It's always difficult switching systems after so many years, but I can instantly see the benefits of using Forecast as a sophisticated, easy-to-use platform. Forecast does a great job at tailoring to fit our company's needs and taking our feedback requests seriously.

Prajith M.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good User experience

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

I like the fact that you don't have to save the hours and it automatically updates when the value is entered into the slot.

A little too many updates are being made to the application. May be reduce the rollouts to once a month or so.

Janet F.
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Forecast review

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

I am using forecast to programme time across multiple projects and clients. It allows me to quickly see the proportion of time allocated to each client, and for every project, track progress to completion. It provides that "birds eye" view on when I am getting behind on something. It has assisted me to more accurately scope how long each project or task may take to complete. It also provides a solid basis to explain why I cannot accept additional work- when my time is fully allocated. It was worth taking the time to set up my programme properly so that I get the best from the available functionality.

It allows me to schedule my work programme and see when my time is fully allocated for months in advance. It shows future periods when I could accept more work from clients.

I don't have any concerns. Note it takes some time to set up each persons programme (perhaps up to half a day), it is worth doing this properly as then the tracking of projects will be more informative.

• Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Forecast helps me stay on track

Bewertet am 18.1.2019

I love forecast because it's makes it easy for me to coordinate my upcoming projects with the rest of my team. Being able to set a high and low time allotment has been really helpful for gauging how long future projects will take.

My only issue is that I wish that there was an option to pause the timer fully -- sometimes I step away from my computer and would like to be able to stop the timer rather than have to report multiple increments of time to a project daily.

John H.

Daily User

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

Forecast does a great job of organizing our Agile tickets.

Easy to enter hours against project/tickets and add comments all from the timesheet page.

1) It can be a chore to track down a specific ticket. I input the number in the search box and Bobo the Bear cannot find anything. Instead I need to slog through projects trying to see where it is.
2) Bobo the Bear. I'm old enough to remember Clippy. Why bring him back, just under a new name?

Guilherme B.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Facilitated company processes

Bewertet am 18.11.2019

It is an enjoyable experience, it made some company processes very easy and unbureaucratic, we have much more visibility of the projects and it unified some tasks that were made separately.

The ease of use to create tasks, manage hours spent on projects and have a centralized way to cast hours.

Some tools apparently have the same functionality and its not easy (as the other features) to design sprints and have visibility of them.

Glennon N.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Time tracking at its finest

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

Forecast allows me to solve the problem of reporting my time to upper management.

As an engineer there is nothing more rewarding than tracking my time. Forecast allows me to do that in a fun and easy way.

I don't get to use it enough - Forecast is the best application ever made!