airfocus Bewertungen

Priorisierungs- und Roadmapping-Lösung für Entscheidungsträger

4.7/5 (23 Bewertungen)
Mariana M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing and beautiful project management and roadmapping tool

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We do our complete marketing planning with airfocus. It's very easy and time efficient.

I really love the visualized priority charts. Haven't seen something like this before. airfocus is easy to use and makes our planning simple.

I have nothing bad to say. It could be a bit less time consuming to copy manually added items to another workspace. But I guess that is an edge case.

Kultida yee T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome tool for marketing planning

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

airfocus is by far one of the most sophisticated prioritization solutions I've tried that is still easy to use. I also really like that you can share and discuss the projects with a remote team.

It'd be nice to have an undo button. So far I've not felt the need to use it, but I think it can be a useful feature to have.

Brendan H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Necessary for all modern product teams

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As the person who runs product and engineering at our organization, there are requests coming in from every department for features, updates, and new products/pages. Being able to build a prioritization framework that the entire org is bought into that I can share with everyone has been invaluable. The entire team can now see our roadmap and why we're working on certain things. We built a google form to ingest requests, which creates an asana and airfocus task. We then enter their scores for impact, and our scores for effort and other teams can clearly see where their projects fall on the prioritization list. It's made conversations about bandwidth so much easier and made our teams work more transparent.

Currently, there is no way to have multiple frameworks inside a single project. It's also a bit expensive on a per-user basis.

Antwort von airfocus

Thanks for the inspiring feedback. Love the Form/Asana/airfocus workflow.

We're soon gonna launch master roadmaps. This will hopefully help you.

Product Roadmapping with AirFocus

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall we have really taken to AirFocus as a company and are using it across our organization's functions. The ease of use, nice UI, and ability to rank features is what makes it most impactful for us.

I like how this software is simple to use for Product Roadmapping - my main use case as Chief Product Officer. One feature that really stands out for me with AirFocus is the ability to define a weighting scale and weight your features. The view that shows you most important to least important features is very helpful in making decisions on what to prioritize on your roadmap.

I'd like to see more fine grained user controls (along with more user tracking of who makes what changes on the roadmap). There have been a few instances where other users changed my roadmap (we also use it for business/tech roadmapping) and it wasn't easy to tell what was changed.

Antwort von airfocus

Thanks for the inspiring and helpful review. We're already working on a granular item history/change log. 100% understood that this is needed. All the best.

Christoph B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for prioritizing projects, ideas and product features. A must have for decision-makers!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy set up, you're good to go within minutes. Also love the Jira and Trello sync!
Very helpful is the set of provided templates to get started.
Visualization alternatives (chart, board and timeline view) are great.
Great overall user experience and easy to use.

I don't totally agree with the differentiation between user groups in terms of features: why shouldn't a single user need Jira and Trello integration?

Jason D.

Great roadmap planning tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good product and quick responses on support questions. Very happy with the product.

The Trello integration and timeline features are most useful to me.

The board portion isn't something we use much, since we have Trello.

Irma H.

Additional comment summery

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it serves my needs

It gives me great option to add and preview my boards , build item groups and great tool for prioritization.
Great option to assign business,user, dev cost codes for each item.

For some reason it crashes or at least it seems to be unavailable. Sometimes have to try few browsers to log in and out in order to make it work again.

Antwort von airfocus

Thanks for the feedback. Very sorry about the crashes. They happen in rare cases, in certain tech setups (firewalls, etc.). We're working hard to resolve these issues. Thanks for understanding.

Philippe F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great for prioritizing the product development cycle.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Would highly recommend. For this price it's actually a no-brainer for every business that wants to set their priorities right.

As a compnay we were struggling with prioritizing and answering the 'what's next?' question. Airfocus is a great tool to help you do this in a transparant and convenient way.

These guys are working really hard and the software gets updated on a regular bases. At the moment we are just missing some simple editing (copy, move,...) features, but they are already on the roadmap.

Airfocus review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is the easiest way to have a prioritization system that can be customized.

Lack of basic standard software features.

Louis S.
Mit Google übersetzen

airfocus has really helped us prioritise and make the right product decisions in the last few months

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One of my favorite things about airfocus was the setup process the wizard really guided me through it and I was able to easily setup the software the way I wanted to.
The bubble charts are a big help when it comes to discussing prioritization in-between teams when everyone has a different focus.

When I share a roadmap with a link, I would like to be able to set filters for the receiving persons view of the roadmap.

Stephen L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall, great tool. They've been responsive and helpful.

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy of use. The prioritization tool is awesome. The interface is very intuitive. I really like seeing the roadmap with the score on it.

The chat support is sometimes not very quick to respond. There are a couple features that would make this product even better, like the ability to role multiple items up to a larger item.

Wera S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Intuitive and surprisingly strong strategy platform

Bewertet am 22.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Airfocus is an incredibly useful tool when it comes to scoring and planning of high level projects. It is very intuitive and easy to use. The set-up of my first scoring-document took me about 10 minutes.

So far, I haven't experienced any issues using airfocus. I hope they implement the CSV-Import feature soon.

Philipp B.
Mit Google übersetzen

I have used airfocus since beta launch

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The results are very well in line with what I think is relevant for a successful roadmap. It also uses well know blueprints, which makes it really easy to understand for people with business backgrounds.

Its a little hard in the beginning and you have to dig in at least 15 minutes to get some valid results.

Just perfect!

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Better decision more quickly.

Easy to use! Easy to implement! Simply a great way to make better decisions quickly! We use it all the time.

Jira integeration is a little tideous and lacks full integattion. We espeically would like to map epics and story points. Betterment is under development!

Bertrand M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool! The configuration is not overwhelming.

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A very intuitive user interface. Access to key functionality is easy, the user does not have to dig for it.

As a new tool, it is lacking certain features and I know the team is working hard getting those in.

Yazan S.

Helps keep us on track

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very happy with the overall experience I had with Airfocus.

In a world where products are becoming more and more user-centric, Airfocus gives your team the ability to focus on what really matters.

While there exists many other products that can help with planning the product feature rollouts, none actually gives you the power that Airfocus does. Their scoring system is very intuitive and can help you prioritize the updates/features based on a number of factors.

A bit of a steep learning curve as the use case changes with different user personas.

Manoj N.

The Best Prioritisation Tool for your Business Decision

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am looking for similar tools (cheaper or free) for last 3 months, have done many google searches but not been able to find the same. Let me know if you find one :)

I have been trying various road map prioritisation tool, but airfocus stands out as clutter free decision making and visualisation tool.

If your pain point is decision making this is the tool. If you need stuff like sprints, try Hygger or ora.

Pricing is steep for a freelancer like me, thought the support gave me a discount, but I couldn't keep up and had to cancel subscription.

Philipp M.

Great UX and incredibly useful

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It`s so simple but has crazy impact. It`s not supposed to make decisions for you but you might rethink your priorities after using it.

Nothing really as it perfectly complements our Trello workflows. We host a monthly strategy meeting. One thing that would be fantastic to give everyone in that meeting a way to secretly score our projects. Once everyone is done, an average value should be uncovered. That way everyone gets his vote. All in all a great user experience.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great and simple visualization tool for project portfolio management

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far it’s been good. Can’t complain, I just hope they will continue to iterate and improve the product. I like how it’s straightforward and not overcomplicated yet flexible enough.

I love the simple visualization/quadrant feature. It really helps to simplify and illustrate our project portfolio in an easily understood yet actionable manner. What’s great is that the overall value of each project is calculated automatically and plotted into the visualization feature.

As much as I like the visualization feature, it could also be further improved. Though it’s not a show stopper, but when you have a list of projects with different names that overlaps or are close to one another, somehow they don’t seem to automatically arrange themselves in a manner that doesn’t make the whole quadrant look cluttered.

Christian R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simple and powerful scoring tool

Bewertet am 14.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The simplicity of the UI/UX and the adaptability of the product is what really makes airfocus great. It can be used to prioritize anything really. We use it mostly for the prioritization of Epics for our development team.

The only suggestion I would have is to add a function - similar to planning poker in Jira - where all team members can score different ideas and the tool would use the average value.

Mario P.
Mit Google übersetzen

The very best tool to score you best ideas and projects

Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are evaluating the business opportunities. We are scoring them according to different criteria to see which ones we should tackle first.

Flexibility on how you can define your evaluation criteria, you can share the evaluation matrix with others so they can all evaluate on the same criteria.

Really the only thing we desliked was the price range. For us to use it as a team it is to high. It really depends on what use you wanna give it. If you need it weekly, then the price tag can make sense.

Sheena C.

Prioritize

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I always have a lot of things to do and they all seem important. This causes a lot of anxiety. With this app it can help me prioritize what tasks will give me the best results and it helps me communicate the importance to my team.

That it isn't free always. It's so useful but I don't always have tyre funds to pay.

Johanna K.

Makes your life easier

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use airfocus in our roadmap meetings. Over and over again, it has made us rethink our priorities.

Airfocus runs really smoothly, however, I wish there were some more import options. Other than that I have no issues.