RotaCloud Bewertungen

Samantha C.

Great Software

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time saving, and therefore cost saving from a wages point of view.
Much more efficient management of holiday allowances and leave requests.

This software has been great for us and moving to it, from pen and paper, was the best decision we ever made. We have most definitely saved time in both writing and administering rotas, and the app means that all the staff know when they are expected in work without being able to say they hadn't been told!

It is generally really easy to use from both a Manager and Employees point of view. The customer support is excellent, with questions being answered very quickly through the online chat facility. This is also great as it means you have a record of the conversations so if you need to refer back to something later on then you are able to do so. We manage two sites and 6 rotas in total across the business with nearly 100 employees. Being able to manage the leave through rotacloud has proven far more efficient and ensured that we are not in danger of finding ourselves at the beginning of December with a lot of holiday to make up with staff - something that seemed to happen every year historically.

There are some quirks which I would love to see ironed out. The 'Availability' function cannot cope with both ongoing requests and individual requests at the same time which is really frustrating. The majority of our crew are casual employees who have ongoing commitments as well as one off commitments so we have had to come up with a workaround to enable them to add all of their availability without the danger of some of it being missed.
It would also be useful to have an easy way to see, and reinstate, past employees. With a very transient workforce, often away at university or travelling for long periods, we don't want to keep them on the system but need to be able to reinstate them when they return. I currently do this via a link but an easier way would be better.

Wendy H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent facility, helpful designers who will consider adding features you suggest

Bewertet am 14.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

User-friendly, does a lot of the 'managing' for you, its really liked by our staff. I find the admin really easy to use either from an office or on-the-go. It is mostly reliable and the takes time and effort out of admin tasks - forward planning rotas, accurately recording holidays etc. Having a PHB meant that we had to take on the responsibility of managing 6 staff (3 full time/3 part time) to care for my disabled son around the clock. This facility is absolutely brilliant, and takes away the time-consuming role that I have now of admininistrating rostas and managing those staff. It also ensures that we run everything very professionally - but it takes away the embarrassment of saying 'no' if there are holiday clashes, staff want to swap last minute etc - as the function automatically puts in red flags when our staff try to do this. They soon get the message without us having to tell them! This would otherwise be difficult to in a situation like ours when people are working in your home, caring for your child and for parents like myself who are are not used to management of staff.

We can honestly say there there is not one single function that we don't like. The designer are very approachable and willing listen with regard to putting in new functions if you are not happy with the design.

Fantastic Rota Tool!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When our store was still small with no more than four employees, we created rota's using a simple excel spreadsheet and wrote down a list of holidays. However, as our company grew, this way was no longer viable. We needed a better tool to keep track of our employees shifts, past and present, any holiday's needed or any sick days taken and a way to accumulate how many hours each employee has worked. We spent a few weeks signing up to free beta app's to find the right tool for us and finally landed on RotaCloud! Unlike other app's we have tried, RotaCloud has a very simplistic user face which makes it easy for not only the Managers to use, but also the employees to view their Rota's and book holiday's. Being able to download an excel sheet of data for holidays, sick days and absences taken by employees makes performance reviews ten times easier than it used to be scrambling through bits of paper to find out who took a sick day 5 weeks earlier. Overall, I would recommend using this app above other Rota Apps as it is a value for money and makes creating the rota one less headache.

The user face is very simplistic and easy to set up an account or add a new employee. It's great that we can add multiple locations to the account as we have multiple stores across the North West, and how we can add employees to various locations rather than having to add the same employee numerous times to have their account set up at different locations (which we had to do on other apps) which makes it much easier for the employees to see when they are working as well as where they are working.

It would be helpful for the person who is managing the Rota to be able to see the weeks rota in full on the phone app (like you can on the desktop) by spinning the screen on its side as at the moment you can only see day by day and have to select the each individual day to see it all, however this isn't a major issue.

Hannah F.

Rota's made simple

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using rota cloud for a few years now, and it has really helped our business become organised with staff rotas and has been a very easy and straight forward transition from excel spreadsheets to rota cloud. Customer service is excellent. Easy for managers and employees to use! Building a rota is so simple and time efficient.

Rota cloud is a really easy to use and straight forward app. When ever support is needed to make changes on rota cloud, the Q&A and help tool often has all the answers your looking for, however for those times where the query is more complex, the live chat service is very useful, and the team at rota cloud give very speedy responses and resolve any problems almost instantly! Excellent customer service

I have had a few problems in the past with rotacloud syncing correctly with peopleHR and the process to link the two correctly can be a little confusing if information isn't coming across from peopleHR. The reporting of employees is a basic overview and would be nice to see some more straight forward in depth reports

Alexandra F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Makes Rota Planning a Walk in the Park!

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saved hours of my week planning and making rota changes. Everyone always knows where they need to be and what they are doing. An operational gem.

Ease of use, for both myself and my staff. Love to be able to run reports to submit to my accountant.

No support at the weekend! I once was disconnected by accounts for a delay in paying a bill, and the whole company came to a halt, because although my payment was made, the system was not reset live until the following Monday and this created a proper operational disaster for us.

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for your great review! We are really happy that you would recommend us to others.

In regards to weekend support, at present we are a small team at RotaCloud HQ, however we are growing quickly and weekend support is something that we wish to do in the future.

I would like to apologise for your account been suspended over the weekend. We understand your frustration, we are looking to tweak this, so that any billing queries are addressed during week day business hours.

I am glad that RotaCloud has saved you time and I hope that you are a RotaCloud customer for a long time to come!

Thanks

Martin

Kathy F.
Mit Google übersetzen

no more spreadsheets & post it notes!!

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is the first review I have taken the time to write as we are so impressed with RC. Using RC has transformed the way we work, we can now plan 6 weeks in advance and being cloud based means the system can be accessed from anywhere, staff love the app. Customer service is excellent .
Well done the RC team!

Managing a large GP practice and a standalone endoscopy unit we were struggling to inform staff of their shift patterns and find cover for annual leave and sickness. We needed to streamline the process and have easily accessible live up to date information available to staff and management in one place. Having searched online for a solution we decided to give RotaCloud a try. Prior to going live representative from RotaCloud kindly spent nearly 3 hours giving us an overview and answering all of our questions .

Being the NHS the only issue we sometimes experience is slow broadband speed, which can effect the system, however we do find it improves using Google Chrome.
The leave request system is a little clunky but the good thing about RC is that they listen to any issues and recommendations you may have and are continually adding new features.

Clare M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very handy app. Love having all the information I need all in one place and super easy to use

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 23.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having all the information all in one place makes everything so easy. It has completely cut the time it take to do a rota, the lay out makes it all so straight forward. I use the staff more efficiently, instead of having 6 staff on in one day where they are not needed or not having enough staff for a day. I have been able to move them around to times when they are needed because the layout makes it very clear who is on and who you need.

Whenever I need help or have a question one of the lads will reply more or less straight away, they talk me through what I need to do.
Its great not having to go through diaries or spreadsheets trying to figure out when people are on holidays , with one click I have all the employee holidays in front of me.
I never go over my hours limit, it adds it up for me itself which saves the company I work for money.
It used to take me roughly a full day if not longer to change peoples hours around and have it all right. Then insure that all staff knew when they were working, now all they have to do is check the app once they have been notified by the app itself.
It really is a great app, and it really helped me out when I took on role of manager, I was looking for an easier way to do the rotas as it was taking to much time the way the previous manager had been doing it. I came across the app online 3 months into my role and that was over a year ago now and all the staff much prefer it this way. Its quick easy and to the point.

Lorraine P.

Makes my job easier

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really saves time for me an d the company , the reports and clocking in and out have proved extremely useful in all HR areas as well as the daily running of the company.

Speed in which I can complete the Rota, the quick way I can allocate overtime / open shifts .
The ease for the zero hours team to decline and advise, the way rota cloud helps speed up the monthly payroll due to the ease of reports available.
Any staff queries are much easier to back track and confirm or amend.

Not being able to have a banked hours additional leave allocation area.

Not being able to stop staff being able to request leave if they are near the red allocation as we use hourly leave.

having to type in the break allocation ..ie not being able to set at time and break allocation then when you type in it. Should be able to reconise.

For future memo area to be more effective. See which staff member hasnt looked ... add attachments.

Stefanie M.

Love RotaCloud!

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great! Really recommend RotaCloud and when I've looked at other rota options in the past out of interest they have paled in comparison!

I have used RotaCloud for my team for the past 4 years. It is easy to use as a user, and a dream for Managers when scheduling. It's clear, simple and I like the interface. I also like that the whole team can download the app. I find the dashboard a good way to get an overview of what a drafted week looks like before publishing, and it's great to be able to easily plan out weeks and make changes.

We don't need to use the clocking software, and there's a few suggestions I'd have. Eg it would be great to be able to add sickness, holiday or other leave directly from the rota section, as opposed to having to do it individually on the leave section.

Dominic M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Invaluable tool for flexible rotas

Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

RotaCloud have been great to deal with. They have great documentation, and on the rare occasion we have needed support, it has been brilliant; fast and effective.

With a mix of full time, part time and seasonal staff working across 3 locations, preparing rotas was a nightmare. Rota Cloud makes this so much easier, faster and more accurate. It is incredibly flexible and easy to use and we can prepare in minutes, making sure the rotas are fair to staff, take account of holidays and other working restrictions, and monitor our labour costs as we do so.

There are some additionas we know are on the product road map we would like to see sooner, especially a daily hours total on the weekly rotas which would help us check we have the coverage we need, and a lock on current and old rotas to prevent accidental changes. However, there is virtually nothing we don't like about it.

Simon G.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best decision we ever made with the roster!

Bewertet am 1.8.2017

Time and money saved

I looked at many different types of rostering software and Rotacloud looked like it fitted the bill. I have been so impressed with the functionality. It is easy to use and has some great features. The support is excellent and they reply almost instantly. They are very responsive if you request new features and are always looking to develop the product. I cannot recommend them enough and personally it has saved us hours of management time, in effect leading to a cost saving for the business. We also rolled out Rotacloud to other divisions within our group as it was so successful in our business.

I would struggle to give any negative feedback on this product. I cannot think of any problems I have had that they haven't rectified immediately.

Dominic M.

`Unbelievable Flexibility

Bewertet am 13.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Without any doubt Rotacloud has had the biggest positive impact of all the software we use in our small fixed/mobile coffee shop and bakery business. With 18 staff and growing, one of our most miserable and time consuming jobs, has now become quick and painless. It has given us full visibility of our wage costs, and we know exactly what the impact of changes to the rota will cost.

For us, every aspect of compiling rotas (And Payroll info), from adding staff to publishing rotas, is so much easier with Rotacloud. It is visual, flexible & powerful, and has improved Staff morale. The Rotacloud support has been superb, and any additional features we have requested have either been there already, or in the pipeline.

There are very few tools I have used that have had such a genuinely positive impact on our business.
I honestly can't recommend Rotacloud enough!

Easy to implement and Use. Flexible. Much quicker than other methods of preparing complex rotas

Cloud only - no offline mode.

Iain M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Has made life much easier

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's made making rotas much faster, and means that all staff are able to look at their shifts easily, on the go using the app if they have smart phones. They're always quick to repsond on their chat function, and not just to managers, to all staff, which has cut a lot of the work out for me as a line manager. Thanks!

Very easy to click and drag shifts around, to copy weeks, to keep an eye on staff costs wages, and cuts out the middleman in terms of staff being able to organise their own shift cover, with it being signed off by a manager.

Currently there's not an option to store template weeks, but I know from their recent FAQ page that it's something RotaCloud are considering. Sometimes the app seems to show an out of date staff list which has made it tricky for people to swap shifts directly form the app. Overall, nothing big.

Rachel B.

Excellent!

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the fact that it is easy to access and everyone can see shifts that need covering, who’s where and also that you can leave notes for the staff on duty at the next shift. Trying to work out best place to record things when there’s a lot of part time shift workers is always a problem and RotaCloud has fixed this! Couldn’t do without it now.

The only downside is having to scroll through weekly to get to the rota a few weeks/months in advance. This is time consuming and hopefully they will develop a drop down calendar soon..? Thank you in advance!

Antwort von Kettle & Keyboard

Hi Rachel, thanks for a wonderful review! You'll be pleased to hear that there already is a drop-down calendar that you can use to jump to dates in the past or future. Just click the dates between the arrows to get it to appear :). James

Niall K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent value for money. Super easy to use

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We tried other solutions before arrive at RotaCloud and have not looked back since.
From first contact to present date I have had nothing but positive experiences with RotaCloud. The sales and technical support teams are fantastic, quick to respond and very friendly.

RotaCloud has managed to strike the illusive balance between intuitive, easy to use software, and a comprehensive level of complexity that ensures it is able to cope with teams of any size and structure without breaking a sweat. The web app has a really fresh feel and everything is very easy to find. The immense variety of settings have allowed me to tailor a bespoke rota management experience for my team with almost unsettling ease.

The phone app, while still in keeping with the fresh feel of the software, feels like a bit of an after thought. I would also like to see rules and conditions introduced (eg. always require X amount of this type of worker on this day)

Lee K.
Mit Google übersetzen

The staff are always on hand to help with any issues.

Bewertet am 30.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Improves communication across the work place.

That the staff have apps that can let them know what days and hours they are down to work and any changes are sent to them instantly and has improved the communication within the work place.

Not having an undo or back button. At times I get interrupted during writing the staff rota and have dropped shifts on the wrong staff or deleted a shift by mistake. this is not a huge issue as I send the guys a message and they will undo this for me within 10 min.

Hi Lee,

Thank you for your great review, we always value customer feedback and your opinion is important to us.

In regards to your request for an undo or back button, we are constantly looking to make improvements to RotaCloud and have an extensive roadmap for development in 2018, so watch this space!

Thanks

Martin

Jess S.

Always Highly Recommend

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to contact all of our employees with a click of a button, and save time advertising sessions.

It is so easy to use, we only have to provide minimal training to our Nurses and Doctors that use it which saves so much time. It is easy to get around and quick to advertise sessions.

The reporting side of it is hard for us a company as we have to provide quite detailed reports with lots of reports joining together. This has however improved drastically from the start so am hoping it will continue to do so in the future.

Debora B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great rota system - no more spreadsheets!

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They are very quick to reply when you have a question and very helpful and friendly - nowadays that is so rare to find with customer service.

I like how it looks and how easy it is to use overall. I also like that it automatically calculates the weekly hours although I would love to have a feature that shows me the daily hour total when I am entering the staff shifts as they change everyday. I also love the reports and the availability/unavailability feature.

As mentioned above, the fact that it does not give me the day total hours, only the weekly ones.

Hi Debora,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. You'll be pleased to hear that daily hours/cost totals will be landing in your account very soon!

James

James H.
Mit Google übersetzen

RotaCloud really helped us keep track of our multiple stores rotas and holiday allowances

Bewertet am 24.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really easy to use, loads of features (we don't use all of them but good to know they are there), great visibility of the whole company's rotas and holiday position. Brilliant and quick to obtain reports. The team at RotaCloud are really responsive so whenever I have had question or issues that have helped us out really quickly. We have made suggestions for improvement, they really take that on board and try to implement these if they can.

Not much - maybe some more control over shift lengths and break lengths that are allowed.
Perhaps more support for holiday allowance on part time staff with varying hours.

Lynne A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, all the staff can log in to see the rota.

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is easy to use, to allocate rotas to 3 different places and 20 staff.
Each staff members details, how much leave they have, which branch they work in, what time slots they have to work, how much holiday they have left. It clearly shows who is working or is on a day off or on holiday. My staff like it.

The staff can ask to change shifts, i would like to be able to message the staff and ask them if they can change shifts.

Darko R.

Excellent Rota Management Tool

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

RotaCloud has brought great value to our business and has allowed our 13 outlets to better communicate and organize our Rotas,making cooperation and helping each other with staffing a breeze. It has also improved attendance and lateness as staff are aware of their records and strive for perfect records, being upset if they clock in a few minutes late. It has created somewhat of a competition among staff as to who will consistently clock in and out correctly and on time.

Easy Rota creation and management
Excellent functions for staff management and attendance monitoring
Good value as we can manage all 13 of out outlets under one account and subscription.
Active development and communication with customers

Still lacks a few features like TOIL tracking and labour vs projected sales reports.
Doesn't yet integrate with iTrent natively.

Syed M.

Great desktop functionality - easy to use - attractive UI

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

really good easy to use, wouldnt use anything else tbh

Really good drag and drop, reports, onboarding, pretty much everything

It could do with a few more features - such as staff able to write reports in the app or desktop.
a chat feature. etc
terminal and clocking in and clocking out was a headache setting up before - hopefully it has improved now.

Rochelle B.

You Couldn't Possibly Want for More

Bewertet am 22.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Staff are informed instantaneously which I love. Leave applications, extra shifts, all the information including shift costs. Has saved me a lot of time and effort.

Believe me, if I love this product, then it's got to be good. Besides being fastidious about what I want out of a rota system, I'm one of those old school, long-in-the-tooth people who still believes manual systems are best! Yes, I know!!! However, the RotaCloud designers have covered all the bases. I can't imagine what else you would want. Easy to use, quick, everything you need at the click of a button, and more.

I've not found anything. Maybe there could be less line-spacing when I print out a hard copy for the noticeboard, but now I'm being really picky.

Melanie V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Rota cloud is a great programme.

Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is much quicker and easier to get my rota organised. It's better that staff can check their shifts daily and any changes notify them on their phones. I like the financial summary it produces as well.

I like how easy it is to make a rota and see the financial side of things quickly and easily. I like the quick and very responsive feedback when I have been unsure of anything on the soft ware.

I don't like that the weekly hours doesn't include any annual leave staff have taken, as I then have to add that manually on another spread sheet, where all other rota issues are managed by the Rota Cloud soft ware.

Fiona G.

Rota Cloud admin user review

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Positive, has helped these businesses manage rota's and staff working across multiple locations with variable hours, cloud-based platform is better as staff can access the rota at any time, from any internet enabled device

Easy to manage variable hours employee rota patterns
Simple absence recording tool for holidays, sick, etc
Holds personal data securely and safely on a cloud based platform, so mobile employees can access on any internet device, e.g. phone, I-pad, laptop, etc

Sometimes a bit sticky when entering rota's drop's down to wrong employee after click
Not easily customised but this is common with any SAAS cloud based platform
Not going to replace a fully integrated HR system to hold other records, e.g. appraisals etc