Outfield Erfahrungen

CRM für mobile Interaktionen für Verkaufsvertreter und -manager im Außendienst

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outfield is a powerful tool for a rapidly expanding field team.

Bewertet am 11.5.2018

An indispensable tool for quantifying field team activities. The news feed helps keep remote employees connected and up to date. The Outfield team is super responsive and supportive. Features are added constantly.

It can be hard to sort through all of the incoming information as a team member so filter options would be very helpful. Sometimes buggy (iPhone X). However, bugs are fixed fast and new features are always being added.

Micah
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Definitely the most convenient reporting tool I've had the privilege to use.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018

The benefits we saw was actual time spend on the back end instead of things just reported. Gives us the hard numbers from the actual time spent at a check in. Helps streamline out network of communications between all different teams.

The ease of visibility to my teams. Provides simple solutions to escalations we see in the field and provides insight for partners to show off all the awesome things they are doing on their own.

Can't backdate meetings or events if no cell phone service to report. Then when we do have the opportunity to report it reflects on the wrong day from the admin perspective. A solution to be able to specify a date of an event if we are unable to check in at that time.

Dan
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

it needs more features such as location awareness, proximity alerts, followup alarms

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

real time reporting

real time reporting

easy to put for a quick note, needs to have more categories though such as active, pending contract, prospect. I like the ease of being able to write a quick note and everyone at the office see it immediately, like please have service call this certain dealer while im sitting there and it happens, real time issue resolving is great.

when adding new dealers and it needs more categories such as prospect or active or pending contract. i also think it should upload address automatically like when you checkin on facebook.

Antwort von Outfield

Thank you for your feedback, Dan!

We're happy to hear you are enjoying the "Real Time" aspect of our product, it's a fan favorite!

Regarding the cons you listed:
It sounds like you should try leveraging the Deal Pipeline feature. From there you can assign the accounts to customized stages such as prospect, active, or pending contract. Once they are in your pipeline, you can move them from stage to stage and assign estimated values for each deal. Here is a link to one of our articles and videos showcasing the Deal Pipeline. (https://support.outfieldapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002147672-How-to-Manage-your-Deal-Pipeline)

Regarding uploading addresses automatically, you may want to check out our "Add from Nearby Places" feature. It takes nearby locations and will auto populates the Name, Address, and any other contact information that's readily available. From there, you can check-in, create a note, or add that new account to your deal pipeline. Hopefully this information helps!

Steve

Outfield is a fantastic tool for tracking sales activity and keeping current on all sales...

Bewertet am 14.5.2018

What I like most is the ability to recall what I've discussed on previous calls with customers. I can also keep track of when I visited each customer so I can ensure that customers aren't going too long without a visit.

I have to be honest, there's nothing that I don't like about the software. I like that the customer service team are always on top of any bugs and small fixes that come along and they ensure things are improved fast.

Claudina

It has been a great tool even though we are still modifying according to our needs

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

The ease of Use and the customer support we have received have been amazing. Overtime we need to edit something they will do it right away.

A few things are still missing, but we are getting the support from your team. The only thing is that overtime there is a change we seem to be missing the already existing i formation which is really unfortunate since thats our main data base and at the same time work that we will need to re do.

Nathan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I have this app for the last 6 months and found it easy and simple to use

Bewertet am 14.5.2018

Easily tracks customer information. Helps plans my route fast and more effeciantly.

When I first started to use this software I found it very easy to use. It was simple, accurate and very user friendly. Since I have been using it I have not asked for help from the technical team, I like the Idea it stores your past information

When you search nearby places it does not show the one you are looking for, therefore you have to add it manually

Drew

Overall a useful tool that helps to keep track of all information needed.

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

Map and directions feature I liked that I can click on a location it gives me the option to use Apple Maps.
I like how you can plan a trip and it calculates most efficient path.

Lags and freezes. Lose information in drafts occasionally/deletes post automatically.
Opens very slow.
I dislike that it closes the app each time I go into a different app then it takes extended time to reopen and reboot app.

Will

App was easy to learn and navigate for the most part

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

Happened to be starting a new territory right when we got this app and I found the route planner to be useful for the first couple trips to see new customers

The forms do not save after you have filled them out. Should be able to see all of the original answers from the first time you use a form then you can just edit what has changed rather than having to fill the entire form out again

Simple and powerful tool

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

I can plan better my visits and can work faster and easier, and have more time for other matters

That you can set it up with what is needed and makes your life simple and have all data needed to make good work and business decisions also you can have a history of growth and detail pictures of looks changes etc

That it will not aloof sometimes to save the work but is been fixed now!!!! So you would do all the work and it will not alloud to save it so you'll have to start again I think the problem was how the questionnaire was set up by the company

• Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great tool for organizing dealer data. Better UI than previous software we used. Easy to use.

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

Better intel from the field on our dealers merchandising and valuable feedback.

Better intel from the field on our dealers merchandising and valuable feedback.

It's ease of use. Uploading accounts was a breeze. Checking in to dealers also very easy. Forms are intuitive and easy to use. Our team enjoys using the software, very few bugs so far. Makes admin of the software easy for me. Reports are easy to forward and to read for our internal team.

Would like some more organization options ie. dealer by volume, dealer by type. Would like to be able to add more than 5 photos.

Christina
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I am constantly experiencing issues with getting updates to my tablet

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

Very difficult to use. Not user friendly. I don't care for this at all. I am constantly running into problems with updates being sent out that are not compatible with the device I am already using for the program.

Antwort von Outfield

Hey Christina!

We wanted to follow up on a review you left for us on Capterra. We're sorry to hear you are having a bad experience with Outfield and we want to do everything we can to remedy the situation. Every bad review is an opportunity to improve and we would like to act accordingly.

The issue is stemming from the RCA Voyager device you are using. These devices are known to have issues working with apps and it's lack of GPS capabilities severely hinder Outfield from working on the device.

We suggest using a device geared towards business applications. Something with a more up-to-date Operating System and GPS. iPads, iPhones, and Android devices (GPS enabled) running a current OS all work great with our software.

Please, if there is anything we can do, let us know and we can help!

William

Use for work. Easy to navigate.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

Easy to use. Prompts are user friendly. Reminders when a field is overlooked. Step by step guidance.

Only negative is the fact that I have to be working in order to use this application. Company requirement.

Halen
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

My experience has been excellent with outfield. Very easy to use, minimal bugs.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

I like the ease of use the most about the Outfield software. It loads my data pretty much everywhere very quickly and there are minimal glitches or bugs. Great at keeping track of visits and documenting them.

I do not like how sometimes it will open up the maps on an Iphone and device and take you a different location than the one selected at times. I also think it would be helpful if the app could show you at an overview when the last time was you visited certain locations, that way you know right away which stores you need to visit.

David
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Love it!

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

Outfield is quick with their customer service and bugs are fixed quickly.

Outfield is quick with their customer service and bugs are fixed quickly.

Very easy to use! I have to use this software for my job which requires me to check into certain locations.

It's had a few bugs over the years with syncing issues. Sometimes, my days work will be wiped and I can't do anything about it.

Steve

A great tool to help manager my territory.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

Keeps all my accounts information in one app and this makes using Outfield so much easier to view and keep track or store visits.

There is not that much is not to like about using the software. I use it daily and it's the best app I have used.

Kent

I use Outfield everyday

Bewertet am 25.5.2018

It keeps me alert to my conversations from the last visit. I can also look at the map and see who I can squeeze in a visit to

I often need to reload the site to get the maps to work. I did not have to do this a few months ago.

Mark
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Works good overall and good to see what others are doing

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

Constant update on how team is doing and what other stores have and their sets. Good to see pictures of what other stores look like and what they set in the store and how stores are taken care of by other reps. Also to see what kind of orders are being done by the reps.

Time for entry work and entering details of what we do each day that cuts into visits for the day. Sometimes cannot login unless I move to a better area to make connection.

Scott

It is easy to use

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

Outfield is very easy to use. If I make a mistake it is easy to fix. It can be used as a note book. I can go back to see what I did the visit before.

Me personally I don't like the time that I have to put in to log in then write down everything that that I just did in that account. I have been in the food business for 37 years and have a great memory. I remember what I did in each and every account the times before

Anna
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

It's easy to use and helpful in tracking notes and follow ups

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

I like that I can always go back and review my notes on my check in's. I also like that you can open navigation straight from the app. Adding pictures is also a big plus.

When I've checked into a location, and try to exit to look at some previous notes or another screen, sometimes the timer on that check in freezes and it's difficult to know how long I've actually been there once I'm ready to check out.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Used it for work to track my visits. Very easy to you, highly recommend

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

The notes and gps feature made my routes very easy and simple. Notes were extremely helpful when I looked back on my visits.

The closure to a visit such as point of visit.. is very tedious and if it isnt done, the visit doesn't get tracked,

Sean
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

The simplicity of the layout and design have really made the overall exerpaicne one that I would recommend to all of my friends and family

I don't have a con because it is such an easy and awesome application and service to use that I wouldn't have anything against it y

Cassy

Simple, fast, accurate recording, easy to look back on stored information

Bewertet am 28.5.2018

Easy to use, great for recording info accurately and quickly.
Great to find past information.
Great on the iPhone

I wish i could look up customers while still being logged in somewhere.
Sometime it doesn't bring up the salons in the area I'm in.
Drains battery on phone
Comments are hard to find if you don't click on them straight away

SARAH

Can't use with check email or you have to redo your route. Can't set route the day before.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018

Route optimization is nice so are the import and export features. It has a lot of potential but comes up just shy.

Can only route from phone. Will not save route. No way to attach contacts to accounts. Stay scared that when I leave the routing screen my route will be gone. No way to color code pins as done.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use and navigate through the app

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

Being able to capture information that can be used for future visits. Easy to navigate from screen to screen. Gives visibility to other team members.

Uses lots of battery life. Need to have a portable charger at all times when using the app. App is also slow when cellular signal is week.

Amanda

We are really enjoying the app so far.

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

We really like the ease of use, it is easy to pick up on how the app and online portion operate. We would recommend to anyone.

We have had some issues with uploading clients, and creating duplicate clients. Not sure if that is something you could help with.