Salesforce Essentials

CRM für kleine Unternehmen

146 Softwareoptionen

Alex L.
  • Branche: Eventservice

We love SalesforceIQ! Perfectly integrated and easy for my team to use.

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

So many. Ease of use, trackable for sales cycle, many more.

This software is awesome. It takes the stress out of constantly updating your CRM by making it seamless and integrated with our email. It captures a lot automatically, giving my team more time to close deals. We love the customizable pipeline features as well. Great software overall.

I have hard time thinking of cons for this software. It was so easy for my team to implement. It is expensive I guess, that'd be the only con.

Naomi B.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

If you are seriously committed to growing your business AND have the funds, it’s great!

Bewertet am 9.7.2021

Extremely helpful and a semi-done for you type app! Baby start up companies I would probably steer them away, just so they don’t get overwhelmed in debt and finances immediately; they might have a better chance of reaching that ‘Fortune 500’ status if they so desire!

It can do almost anything you need or want it to, very well at that. As many softwares, the restrictions on certain tools lessen with the more money spent.

The prices are outrageous. As a small business owner; it is a horribly large pill to swallow to pay that steep of pricing- especially as you are beginning your journey of entrepreneurship! Is it worth it though? Yes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Bigin by Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Essentials

I’ve actually used both with two different nonlinear e-commerce stores of mine. They each have different perks and different cons! Bigin is less pricey but does not offer as many tools as Salesforce Essentials!
Nomava N.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Salesforce the game changer

Bewertet am 19.11.2021

Salesforce Essentials organizes my call list and my call rhythm. I can quickly search and find everything I need related to my contacts and easily link to other services I use.

Salesforce is a remarkable tool program. It is extremely easy to use to give you the best results. Salesforce is a remarkable program because it is constantly changing and adapting to the times. It is extremely versatile as you can explain your file with ease. It is also an application that offers several of the best options, which is why I assume it is among the best programs. This program is fast and easy to use. Moreover, with this tool, I can complete all my tasks without any delay so that I am not disturbed while doing my work and my work is done quickly and smoothly. It increases the productivity of the employees and hence it is a tool that I would recommend. I suggest buying the application and start getting the results you want today.

Pricing. Just too expensive for doing lots of API calls for refreshing databases moreover when users double (CSM, account managers, AEs). For a limited business, over there is too much to sort through for everything we need. It would be noteworthy to have a \' lite\' version or something where the interface was simplified.

Chance M.

Do Not Assume Anything

Bewertet am 5.12.2016

The best advice that I can give to a company considering purchasing Salesforce's Desk.com is to document every single expectation and need regarding a CRM tool. Do not assume any functionality exists, regardless of how simple and standard that functionality may seem. There are definitely features and functionalities that the average person might expect any modern system to offer which it does not.

Examples:
List Views - Cannot sort by most fields, cannot add custom fields to list views, and cannot modify the number of records per page
Reporting - Cannot modify fields displayed in a report, cannot edit criteria for metrics, and cannot include custom fields in reports aside from picklists, and cannot export more than 2500 records at a time
Email - Does not include standard modern emailing functions such as underlining, highlighting, modifying font color, or pasting images/tables

Also, while some more complex workflows and automation can be built in Salesforce to update fields which are then passed back to Desk via Desk Connect (native sync between Desk and Salesforce), I strongly recommend against relying on Desk Connect for any business processes. Desk Connect can and has been turned off by Desk.com for all customers without first ensuring this is okay with the customer, interrupting daily business on a large scale. It is also extremely easy to break or surpass its capabilities of Desk Connect to the point that any modification, regardless of size, made to your Salesforce org must be communicated to Desk to ensure that Desk Connect will continue to function as expected.

If you are a small-scale organization/team with very basic case tracking and reporting requirements capable, Desk may very well be the answer for you. But you still better be prepared with extensive documentation of all requirements and expectations for a tool like Desk, no matter how small or obvious they may be.

Simple UI
Simple workflow building and management

Extremely limited in its capabilities
Desk Support reps are not thorough when reading emails
ETA's on fixes/patches pushed back for months

Rex S.
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Works Great! Increases our Closing Percentage by 20%

Bewertet am 14.8.2021

So far its been very good. We also use other modules from Salesforce. After demoing about 4 packages, we went with Salesforce. Knowing that they are the primary leader in CRM, helped in that decision, as most of our other applications have APIs to intergrate with.

The integration with all of our other systems and software.

The setup is a little tricky when using other software with Salesforce. It really helps to have good support from any other vendors products you want to integrate with Salesforce. Examples being Quickbooks, ShipRush, Verizon Connect, etc. We have many departments and different software in each. So being sure you have API support is critical.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Essentials

The ability to integrate with our current applications and phone system.
Tyler S.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Not always the easiest to use, but there's a reason why it's the leader

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

When supporting customers, Salesforce was essential to finding out about their account and how to best support them or escalating issues when necessary.

If you can think of it, Salesforce probably has it. From keeping track of your customers, to integrations with other softwares, Salesforce has it all!

There is definitely a big learning curve when it comes to using Salesforce. It's obviously a massive piece of software that can be used for a huge array of purposes, so knowing how to navigate and find what you're looking for isn't always the easiest.

Paul S.
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Salesforce a Powerful CRM Tool

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Salesforce allows our whole business to be connected. Salespeople out in the field are able to quickly access customer information, and that can be tied all the way to special design tasks in engineering meant to address a particular customer need.

The best part of Salesforce is how you can easily organize and report on various metrics. The whole system was designed to keep track of every transaction.

My biggest issue with Salesforce is that it is so big. It feels like it can do so much more than we ask it to, and it sometimes seems like overkill for our application.

Eric M.
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Sales and Automation Software

Bewertet am 31.5.2021

Our experience using salesforce has been great. We primarily utilise it for invoicing and report generation of the overall view of the business. We also utilise it for our internal communications.

I like the interactive UI that makes access to varying tools and functionalities easy. I also like the mobile experience and the ability to integrate the software with third-party softwares. I also like the reporting tools that enhance prompt communication.

Salesforce can be very heavy when handling multiple pages which often leads to lags. There are additional issues that occur in customisation and merging of pages.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, lots of features. Takes some time to learn, but its worth it!

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

I like that this software is comprehensive. It gives you everything you could need to source, manage, track, follow up with, communicate with, and hopefully close a sale.

It definitely takes some time to learn all the features and I didn't need some of them so it would be nice to be able to personalize a bit more but its worth the time to learn it all in the end.

Heather W.
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing cases!

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

I am able to view a lot of data at a higher level that allows me to grasp the bigger picture, which makes analyzing compliance issues more effective.

This software made my day to day task of analyzing cases that contained large volumes of data much easier and more streamlined.

It is overwhelming at first to get a handle on the software.

James W.
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Jim Salesforce Review

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

Good for what I need it for, entering new leads, tracking sales pipeline, looking back and forward on data.

Using for 4+ years once info is in its pretty easy, there are very many options how to track setup, would be nice if there was a option for auto-setup for certain types of use/business types.

Too many unused fields that muddy up the screen and info can get lost in all the blank fields.

• Branche: Internet

Great for Support

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

I found this software very useful to our support team. It also integrated well with the regular Salesforce.

We use desk.com for all support interactions. It was priceless for the support team to be able to route support requests to support members, and keep track of all interactions for each client to spot issues with our support team, or issues with the client being too much of a drain on our support resources. The statistics are neat too. We had some healthy competition with some of the support stats (how many emails, calls taken, etc.) Being able to see how many positive rated interactions was the ultimate statistic to have. Their API is essential to integrating notes and other issues into 3rd party solutions.

This had a learning curve. They were also going through completely switching the UI at the time, so having a beta was nice, but some features were only available in the classic interface. The new one is much better and pleasing to the eyes.

Sheikh R.
  • Branche: Bau

Truly Market Leading crm

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

I have been using Salesforce for many years. I think the most amazing part of this tool is how customizable it Is as per clients needs. Moreover all these cusomized fields are available in reporting!

User based security is not available in essential. I wish it was so that we could enroll more users.

• Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I use desk.com as the frontline customer service software to create and manage tickets.

Bewertet am 12.11.2017

Desk is extremely customizable. We have a bunch of different inbound emails that automatically tag and assign tickets which saves us a lot of time. You can set up almost any combination of rules for inbound tickets to make sure your most important customers get prioritized and the right people get assigned to help.

Desk also has an API that you can use to build a help center experience on top of their platform. We use it internally for bug reporting and feature requesting and our portal creates tickets right in desk.

Desk isn't very user friendly. Once it's set up it's works really well but it takes a lot of time to learn all the nuances of the configuration.

The analytics have issues. Some of the metrics like last log in will show that I last logged in a month ago when I've logged in every day and am in fact logged in at the time. We don't use the metrics but if your customer service department relies on them that could be problematic.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for simple helpdesk cases but not intended to be feature rich or robust.

Bewertet am 27.2.2018

It's allowed us to have a basic helpdesk tool that integrates with Salesforce.

As a helpdesk case tool, it works. Great for simple troubleshooting and just general inquiry cases where by correspondences are kept to a minimum.

Sold as having great integration with Salesforce, but the integration is extremely difficult to setup and not all fields are integrated. Everyone needs to have a Salesforce license to be able to use the desk tool properly and that gets very expensive. DO NOT try to use the tool as a task manger or PM supplement as it does not work well for these functions. There is also no place to store Client level notes in the tool itself so if someone was backing you up, there would be no place for them to reference client preferences or standard operating procedures for a specific client from Desk itself.

• Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Salesforce IQ is a great add on to Salesforce

Bewertet am 7.3.2018

Creating leads and contacts in Salesforce is a breeze with this tool. I love that I can instantly add a customer and log their email in Salesforce. I love the ability to add meeting invites or email templates to an email with a couple of clicks. Salesforce IQ has saved me hours of data entry into Salesforce. I don't know what I would do without this tool now that I have used it for close to two years.

In the last few months something changed in the way that it pulls the data when you go to add a contact. The previous version use to pull all of the information automatically and now I have to manually add a lot of the information. It is still quicker than adding new contacts into Salesforce but it does require a few more steps. I also wish there was more insight into who opened an email or web link when you include multiple people on an email.

Kelly D.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best Database for Sales Funnel Management

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

We use Salesforce in order to keep track of all leads, opportunites, converted clients at all steps of the sales funnel and store all contact information. If you want to reconnect with a lead that dried up 6 months ago, you have all the information and can do that as well as see where things were last left off with them. It is the ultimate sales database.

Salesforce is great for keeping track of leads, opportunities, tasks, contacts, and more. It is the best way to keep track of info, documents, phone calls, etc for these people/businesses at any stage of the sales funnel. Due to its detailed nature, it makes it easy to categorize these things and also create weekly reports for updates. I am looking forward to taking some of the free Salesforce courses just so I can take advantage of some of the functions that I still don't even know how to use for their full benefits.

Salesforce can be overwhelming when first starting to use it. There is a lot of information everywhere and the pages feel very "busy" when you aren't sure where to find something. The more you use Salesforce, the easier this gets, but for new users there can be a learning period.

Samantha R.
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Salesforce

Bewertet am 13.2.2019

Our hospital is better able to communicate . We are able to provide better care for all of out patients because everyone has access to same data base . So if a volunteer noticed a patient sneezing the doctor can easily see that and be flagged to check on a patient. Before a volunteer may not be able to notify staff and go through correct channels. It could mean that nobody medical ever new that yeh patient sneezed because it was just too difficult to get information across, but now all volunteers know they can put a message in Salesforce and it will be taken care of.

Salesforce allows my animals hospital to have better communication between staff and volunteers

Search engine key words is not always able to direct to correct patient

Shannon R.
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

A decent program

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

The product is very easy to use. Very self explanatory. It will not allow you to do something your not suppose to do. Basically a guideline throughout the program

There are some work arounds that should be updated by now. That makes for a longer process

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Sales force is user friendly... Not super cute though !

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

Overall, its great ! I would be open to try other ticketing systems

The employee facing is great - you wouldn't even know its SalesForce ! However, the adminitration view is old looking and not really cute. A part from that though, its a great ticketing system, i wouldn't say its the best (but i don't know that many more)

Again, the beauty of the administrative site. I also think that the knowledge articles are very hard to work with and its not really clear when they're published or in draft.

Mayank K.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reduce your dependency on spreadsheets

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

We require a CRM solution to track our customer data and enable sales intelligence. This tool does that perfectly. Pipeline management is a key task in Real Estate and this tool helps to achieve that in a great way.

There is a reason why this is the number 1 CRM solution in the world. It provides a unified view of your sales details and is mapped with the CRM for quick updates and reports.

Role Hierarchy & Permission sets are difficult to understand and multiple roles assigning can be difficult.

• Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ready to rock in minutes!!!

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

Extremely easy to use and I was able to set ip up in minutes. I was pleasantly surprised by the accuracy of data SalesForceIQ automatically pulled from my address book. It automatically updates so that my team and I can collaborate easier. We mostly use the mobile version as it is great for on the go and when we are at conferences and shows.

One huge setback is that SalesForceIQ does not support GDPR which is pivotal to our business.

Brittney M.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

This is a great tool for organizing your sales funnel.

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Time management and organization are the top reasons to use this software. Being able to include information on new prospects and clients is very helpful and it's easy to add to do items. The sales funnel process is user friendly and easy for other employees to view.

It can be hard to create clear expectations between management and employees on what information or processes should be done. With so many options of where to save information it can look like information is missing if you don't look in the right place. Processes should be put in place by each organization to clarify how to use the software.

Gabriela S.

Great Experience - just put took off one star for the work that needs to be done

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

I was able to save time in the company I work for. The software was easy to use and easy to implement into daily activities.

I loved the fact that they worked on the integrations and being able to make things to the mainstream. I was able to quickly show other workers how to use this product and quickly incorporate it into our business. This is a lot easier than our last software.

Running the reports is something we would all have a bit of trouble to do, there would be little things here and there that prevented our productivity. There are also some filters or basic features that should be fine-tuned a bit more but nothing too bad.

• Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done, feels 2nd rate.

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

Desk has been getting things done for us. We've got teams, we can pass tickets easily, tags help to connect disparate tickets.

The search/filtering is broken (and has been for as long as I've used the software), it works at about 98% accuracy. You can't really rely on a search of 'all tickets assigned to X' to find every ticket, or "all resolved tickets in X department", and etc. Frustrating when reporting or setting up custom views and such. Similar in frustration created, is the limitations around what fields you can search/sort by. It's always a pet-peeve of mine to see software limit these things.