• Funktionen
Alex L.
  • Branche: Eventservice

We love SalesforceIQ! Perfectly integrated and easy for my team to use.

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

So many. Ease of use, trackable for sales cycle, many more.

This software is awesome. It takes the stress out of constantly updating your CRM by making it seamless and integrated with our email. It captures a lot automatically, giving my team more time to close deals. We love the customizable pipeline features as well. Great software overall.

I have hard time thinking of cons for this software. It was so easy for my team to implement. It is expensive I guess, that'd be the only con.

James W.
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Jim Salesforce Review

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

Good for what I need it for, entering new leads, tracking sales pipeline, looking back and forward on data.

Using for 4+ years once info is in its pretty easy, there are very many options how to track setup, would be nice if there was a option for auto-setup for certain types of use/business types.

Too many unused fields that muddy up the screen and info can get lost in all the blank fields.

Chance M.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Do Not Assume Anything

Bewertet am 5.12.2016

The best advice that I can give to a company considering purchasing Salesforce's Desk.com is to document every single expectation and need regarding a CRM tool. Do not assume any functionality exists, regardless of how simple and standard that functionality may seem. There are definitely features and functionalities that the average person might expect any modern system to offer which it does not.

Examples:
List Views - Cannot sort by most fields, cannot add custom fields to list views, and cannot modify the number of records per page
Reporting - Cannot modify fields displayed in a report, cannot edit criteria for metrics, and cannot include custom fields in reports aside from picklists, and cannot export more than 2500 records at a time
Email - Does not include standard modern emailing functions such as underlining, highlighting, modifying font color, or pasting images/tables

Also, while some more complex workflows and automation can be built in Salesforce to update fields which are then passed back to Desk via Desk Connect (native sync between Desk and Salesforce), I strongly recommend against relying on Desk Connect for any business processes. Desk Connect can and has been turned off by Desk.com for all customers without first ensuring this is okay with the customer, interrupting daily business on a large scale. It is also extremely easy to break or surpass its capabilities of Desk Connect to the point that any modification, regardless of size, made to your Salesforce org must be communicated to Desk to ensure that Desk Connect will continue to function as expected.

If you are a small-scale organization/team with very basic case tracking and reporting requirements capable, Desk may very well be the answer for you. But you still better be prepared with extensive documentation of all requirements and expectations for a tool like Desk, no matter how small or obvious they may be.

Simple UI
Simple workflow building and management

Extremely limited in its capabilities
Desk Support reps are not thorough when reading emails
ETA's on fixes/patches pushed back for months

Matthew B.
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Packed with features

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

I'm still learning how to use Salesforce, but it does have a wealth of features and is clearly an industry leader. It is a complex beast, however, so utilising the training modules is essential.

The Trailhead Playground and the extensive training modules allow you to become an expert in Salesforce, although you do need to dedicate lots of time to it.

It's almost too complicated at times. It can be difficult to resolve problems without having to search for help topics.

Brittney M.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

This is a great tool for organizing your sales funnel.

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Time management and organization are the top reasons to use this software. Being able to include information on new prospects and clients is very helpful and it's easy to add to do items. The sales funnel process is user friendly and easy for other employees to view.

It can be hard to create clear expectations between management and employees on what information or processes should be done. With so many options of where to save information it can look like information is missing if you don't look in the right place. Processes should be put in place by each organization to clarify how to use the software.

Gerson daniel C.
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Desk.com makes our job a lot easier and it's CS team is really helpful when needed. Desk.com...

Bewertet am 12.12.2017

We got to have our email's interaction (with our customers) well organized. We can get through our data to send monthly reports with no problems.

It is very user friendly. My team mates and I can navigate through our system with no complications.

Not getting a pop-up message (notifications) w/o an additional feature is probably what I like least about Desk.com.

Jason S.

Great helpdesk and customer communication option

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

Way better option for customer support than just a basic email account. Really nice options for setting up a support site

Really poor live chat option. No customer website traffic integration. This ultimately caused our move to Intercom

Bailey J.
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It's fine, no bells and whistles

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

I like that it's a way for the whole office to stay on the same page. I appreciate the fact that it can integrate all of the email addresses that we use. Especially helpful when working remote.

After using other software systems from SalesForce this one was a let down. The price didn't seem that much more appealing for the awesome features it leaves out.

Parker N.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

SalesForce Essentials - The answer for startup CRM

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

We're a young technology and management consulting company and have used Salesforce and been a systems integrator at other firms. This was the perfect solution (and cost effective) for us to immediately begin tracking and tackling our pipeline and contacts to stay on track with everyting.

-Out of the box it's ready to go
-Intuitive interface
-Ability to customize and add modules as needed
-Collaboration for transparency on deal flow and pipeline as well as activities

There's nothing in particular I dislike about Salesforce Essentials

Antonio B.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great experience

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

Has been great to have all aspect of your costumers' records in one single tool.

Having a virtual office and always out and about, the tool allows me to access and add records on the go.

the lower version allows limited customization but it is easy to adapt.

Great for Support

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

I found this software very useful to our support team. It also integrated well with the regular Salesforce.

We use desk.com for all support interactions. It was priceless for the support team to be able to route support requests to support members, and keep track of all interactions for each client to spot issues with our support team, or issues with the client being too much of a drain on our support resources. The statistics are neat too. We had some healthy competition with some of the support stats (how many emails, calls taken, etc.) Being able to see how many positive rated interactions was the ultimate statistic to have. Their API is essential to integrating notes and other issues into 3rd party solutions.

This had a learning curve. They were also going through completely switching the UI at the time, so having a beta was nice, but some features were only available in the classic interface. The new one is much better and pleasing to the eyes.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I use desk.com as the frontline customer service software to create and manage tickets.

Bewertet am 12.11.2017

Desk is extremely customizable. We have a bunch of different inbound emails that automatically tag and assign tickets which saves us a lot of time. You can set up almost any combination of rules for inbound tickets to make sure your most important customers get prioritized and the right people get assigned to help.

Desk also has an API that you can use to build a help center experience on top of their platform. We use it internally for bug reporting and feature requesting and our portal creates tickets right in desk.

Desk isn't very user friendly. Once it's set up it's works really well but it takes a lot of time to learn all the nuances of the configuration.

The analytics have issues. Some of the metrics like last log in will show that I last logged in a month ago when I've logged in every day and am in fact logged in at the time. We don't use the metrics but if your customer service department relies on them that could be problematic.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for simple helpdesk cases but not intended to be feature rich or robust.

Bewertet am 27.2.2018

It's allowed us to have a basic helpdesk tool that integrates with Salesforce.

As a helpdesk case tool, it works. Great for simple troubleshooting and just general inquiry cases where by correspondences are kept to a minimum.

Sold as having great integration with Salesforce, but the integration is extremely difficult to setup and not all fields are integrated. Everyone needs to have a Salesforce license to be able to use the desk tool properly and that gets very expensive. DO NOT try to use the tool as a task manger or PM supplement as it does not work well for these functions. There is also no place to store Client level notes in the tool itself so if someone was backing you up, there would be no place for them to reference client preferences or standard operating procedures for a specific client from Desk itself.

• Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Salesforce IQ is a great add on to Salesforce

Bewertet am 7.3.2018

Creating leads and contacts in Salesforce is a breeze with this tool. I love that I can instantly add a customer and log their email in Salesforce. I love the ability to add meeting invites or email templates to an email with a couple of clicks. Salesforce IQ has saved me hours of data entry into Salesforce. I don't know what I would do without this tool now that I have used it for close to two years.

In the last few months something changed in the way that it pulls the data when you go to add a contact. The previous version use to pull all of the information automatically and now I have to manually add a lot of the information. It is still quicker than adding new contacts into Salesforce but it does require a few more steps. I also wish there was more insight into who opened an email or web link when you include multiple people on an email.

Samantha R.
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce

Bewertet am 13.2.2019

Our hospital is better able to communicate . We are able to provide better care for all of out patients because everyone has access to same data base . So if a volunteer noticed a patient sneezing the doctor can easily see that and be flagged to check on a patient. Before a volunteer may not be able to notify staff and go through correct channels. It could mean that nobody medical ever new that yeh patient sneezed because it was just too difficult to get information across, but now all volunteers know they can put a message in Salesforce and it will be taken care of.

Salesforce allows my animals hospital to have better communication between staff and volunteers

Search engine key words is not always able to direct to correct patient

Mayank K.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reduce your dependency on spreadsheets

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

We require a CRM solution to track our customer data and enable sales intelligence. This tool does that perfectly. Pipeline management is a key task in Real Estate and this tool helps to achieve that in a great way.

There is a reason why this is the number 1 CRM solution in the world. It provides a unified view of your sales details and is mapped with the CRM for quick updates and reports.

Role Hierarchy & Permission sets are difficult to understand and multiple roles assigning can be difficult.

• Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ready to rock in minutes!!!

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

Extremely easy to use and I was able to set ip up in minutes. I was pleasantly surprised by the accuracy of data SalesForceIQ automatically pulled from my address book. It automatically updates so that my team and I can collaborate easier. We mostly use the mobile version as it is great for on the go and when we are at conferences and shows.

One huge setback is that SalesForceIQ does not support GDPR which is pivotal to our business.

Gabriela S.

Great Experience - just put took off one star for the work that needs to be done

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

I was able to save time in the company I work for. The software was easy to use and easy to implement into daily activities.

I loved the fact that they worked on the integrations and being able to make things to the mainstream. I was able to quickly show other workers how to use this product and quickly incorporate it into our business. This is a lot easier than our last software.

Running the reports is something we would all have a bit of trouble to do, there would be little things here and there that prevented our productivity. There are also some filters or basic features that should be fine-tuned a bit more but nothing too bad.

• Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done, feels 2nd rate.

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

Desk has been getting things done for us. We've got teams, we can pass tickets easily, tags help to connect disparate tickets.

The search/filtering is broken (and has been for as long as I've used the software), it works at about 98% accuracy. You can't really rely on a search of 'all tickets assigned to X' to find every ticket, or "all resolved tickets in X department", and etc. Frustrating when reporting or setting up custom views and such. Similar in frustration created, is the limitations around what fields you can search/sort by. It's always a pet-peeve of mine to see software limit these things.

Krishnan R.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

SALESFORCE TOPS ON REPORTING

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

Happy with what we use the product is used for. One of the Best

Sales reporting feature is the most I like. IT easy to use drag and drop feature to customize, the reports and filters features and setting the date range options are the feature that makes it the top feature.

help to solve any abnormality in the data. The feature shows only the problem and does not give any suggestive pointers to correct that.

George V.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I have been using desk.com for over 5 years now, it has been simply flawless and very easy to...

Bewertet am 11.7.2017

Easy to use/setup CRM tool for the team, we have customised the tool as per our product requirements, the ability to use mass action & less pricing as well.

Few features stand out - like the advance search option, mass actions, easy export, their helpful & courteous support team, lesser pricing than Zendesk, doesn't have bloat like zendesk.

Reports are still a step behind, lack of integration of certain apps(limited apps) that helps in workflow

• Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Latest innovation in CRM

Bewertet am 22.4.2019

Everything is contained in one spot. I have the ability to manage my pipeline, create my calendar and add new contacts.

Not all the same functions exist on the ap that exist on the desk top feature. Also, you cannot run excel reports out of Salesforce

• Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Keep your customers happy with Desk.com

Bewertet am 8.5.2018

Collect, track and manage all your support tickets in one spot. Our company uses Desk.com for our customer support tickets. It keeps us organized and on-top of our customers needs.

There is nothing that I do not like about desk.com. The software meets all of our customer support needs.

• Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It is easy to use and quick to understand

Bewertet am 26.5.2018

It has helped me find users and assist customers

I like how it makes finding information around different users and files easy, also it has helped me organize my work better

it has too much updates and it changes how it looks, this way, once it updates it is hard to understand how to use it

Nasir Q.
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

salesforce in health sciences

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

most comprehensive crm out there
pretty much has solution for any business problem easy to scale and develop

learning curve
expensive licensing
need some sophostication in customization
license per user and has some limits of what u csn do overall