Cloudbasierte Immobilien- und Investment-Management-Software

Sortieren nach

Ben

MRI Software Makes Our Business Run

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

Overall, MRI Software makes our multifamily, commercial and accounting silos run smoothly, as it has been ingrained in our business processes for well over a decade. While it can be difficult to get working integrations, as well as the overall license cost being at the highest end of the industry, we can't envision using any other property software in the near or long term.

The majority of our employee base has been trained on one or more MRI Software products, so just on familiarity and knowledge-base alone having MRI is an absolute must. The amount of modules available for almost every business process there is in our industry is a huge plus. MRI Software is willing to develop/integrate with pretty much any partner out there for a price, which is great. The reports available in MRI are unmatched with any other software we've seen in this space. Support is great and highly knowledgable.

MRI Software is at the highest end of pricing in the industry. The software is complex and not the easiest to learn. While they are willing to integrate with a wide variety of partners, they can sometimes put the cart before the horse with these, meaning their Development teams tend to roll an integration out without fully testing or anticipating potential issues.

Colleen

MRI Software Review

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

We have a fairly small real estate company. We only do commercial properties in MRI currently (not multi-family yet). We decided to start using MRI upon forming the company knowing we were growing rapidly. We only have about 250 commercial leases so the total software cost is probably expensive on a per lease basis but it is well worth having it in place now instead of using something cheaper and then having to do a large complex implementation. My overall experience with MRI is positive and would recommend to anyone in the industry.

Been a user of MRI for many years. I implemented it twice at two different companies but have used it at three companies. I have used web and windows version. I like the software because it is easy to use and implement. But the greatest benefit in my mind is the customer support and customization that is available. MRI has always been very responsive to helping me address my needs whether it be an issue with the software, a mistake I made or a customization question.

I wish the communication center was quicker. We use the web version and sometimes the reports take several minutes to become available and sometimes the messages don't appear at all and we have to logout and get back in to reset.

Hello Colleen,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are happy to hear you have used MRI Software in your various positions and enjoy our stellar customer support! We look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

Kirk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very poor customer service and old and broken down program

Bewertet am 10.5.2023

Very poor. The company almost intentionally sabotages its clients business. No cooperation whatsoever

The modules of mri are not integrated and many products have large flaws and bugs.

Very expensive and poorly designed products with no meaningful product support

Melissa

Manage Your Investments - The Right Way

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

I love that MRI Software allows your to be the owner of your own product. As an Admin and End User, you are in control of the way your data is updated and portrayed even to 3rd party investors. The software allows you to customize and choose your own modules and experience.

Due to the ever growing nature of MRI's business, there are always updates and new modules to implement or test. While this is exciting and change is inevitable in any software, it can also be overwhelming and chaotic/rushed at times.

Hello Melissa,
Thank you so much for taking some time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear you love the flexibility our software provides and they ability to customize of our software to fit your needs! We hear you loud and clear regarding the ever-growing nature of our business and will take your comments to improve this.

Randal
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Service is the Key

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Excellent. We are getting service when we need it.

Excellent. We are getting service when we need it.

There are lots of good software available for housing and redevelopment authorities, but the key to making it work is the service behind the software. MRI Software gives us that service. Also, they are always innovating and that is much appreciated. Time can go by fast and before you know it, you are working with obsolete software if innovation is not constant.

Sometimes we would appreciate a little bit more interaction with MRI.

Antwort von MRI Software

Thank you for your great review, Randal! We are ecstatic to hear you are happy with our customer service and appreciate our innovative nature! We look forward to interacting with you and your team more in the future.

Kelly
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

My Review LOL

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

We use MRI for our Housing Data Base. I have found it to be extremely helpful, and the tech support team is absolutely amazing.

I think its very user friendly. I wish it were a little easier to navigate between different sections. It would be awesome if we in occupancy and were able to jump over to that tenants TARS page, instead of having to do a search in both.

My least favorite part is the utility allowance module. It isn't very user friendly.

Hello Kelly,
Thank you for your outstanding review and ratings!! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased overall with our platform and we certainly appreciate the feedback you provided below! We are constantly looking for ways to improve for our customers.

Angela
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easier than previous answering service!

Bewertet am 14.10.2019

It's nice not having to turn the answering service on and off every morning and evening or anytime I leave the office. I also love that it gives the caller a choice to help direct their call to whoever will be able to address their concern or answer their question through a message. I like that we can send a rapid response without having to call every person back in the event of a maintenance emergency.

I like that I can set it up in advance and schedule who will be notified when a call comes in and that it's automatically going to answer rather than me having to turn it on and off every time I will be out of the office.

Some of the features were confusing at first but I was able to play around and figure it out with some use.

Rebecca
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Accounting Software out there

Bewertet am 20.4.2020

It's very user friendly, has more options than you would probably ever use and it's somewhat reasonably priced compared to Yardi.

We use it for our accounting for tenants and payables. This is the most user friendly software there is out there for property management. My favorite by far.

It is not as compatable with other systems like Yardi is that's why people tend to use Yardi more than MRI.

Antwort von MRI Software

Thank you for the great review, Rebecca! We are thrilled to hear you're happy with our user-friendly property management software and are proud you call our solution a favorite! We look forward to serving you and your team for many years to come!

-The MRI Team

Teresa
Teresa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everything I need right at my finger tips!

Bewertet am 17.1.2019

MRI is a great management software, but lacks things I was looking for like self teaching tutorials.

I have a variety of reports available to help me track rents, delinquency, budgets, and much more.

I feel you must have training to fully use this software, it is not self learner friendly.

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for giving us a thoughtful review! I'm happy to hear that the reports have the flexibility you're looking for.

I'm sorry you haven't gotten the training resources you need. We have a variety of training options available that I'd be happy to connect you with.

Could you please email me at matt.harrell@mrisoftware.com and I will point you to the correct resources?

Best,
Matt Harrell

Denise

Pros and Cons of MRI

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

I have been using MRI for 15+ years. I find it to be very dependable and is growing with the industry

MRI software is user friendly. It oesn't have a lot of bells and whistles but the basics work. Other products that have all the bells and whistles fail with the basics.

Report design is difficult, tutorials are not helpful. MRI support is very slow to respond and could take weeks or longer for a resolution.

Antwort von MRI Software

Hello Denise, thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoy our user-friendly platform. We appreciate your feedback regarding support and tutorials. We will be in contact with you and the team to remediate this.

April

MRI Callmax

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

I have had no issues with MRI and our customer service person, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome!

1.We really like that you can get messages so many different ways.
2. We like that it records the call between maintenance and the resident on emergency calls.
3. It is great that you can record a message if you have a temporary change.

1. The call back feature that blocks the personal number is only available in the emergency maintenance mailbox. All other mailboxes it shows the phone number.

Antwort von MRI Software

Thank you so much for your review, April! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the overall features of our products and think our customer service is awesome! We look forward to continuing our partnership for years to come.

Ryan

MRI Software is Great

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Overall, with MRI software, we are able to run a successful property management company.

I really like there Central Overview Screen. This screen shows you all of the important information you need, in a quick and easy to read with great graphics. You can make custom reports with queries, which is extremely helpful in making business decisions. I use MRi software for all of my property management needs. I really like that it is a cloud software, so no matter where i am, i can log onto their software.

Some older residents complain about the online rent payment program, but i believe that is human error

Ashley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

MRI GREAT SOFTWARE FOR FINANCIALS AND RECORD KEEPING

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

Overall, i have been using this software for years. The updates keeps you on trend with what you need to know and making your life easier for accounting and record keeping.

MRI is user friendly and easy to learn. There are many different was to use the software from accounting to record keeping.

Some of the functions that you think will work for you, don't always do what you want them to do. This can make things more time consuming and complicated.

Anastasia
Anastasia

Property management software

Bewertet am 26.10.2023

The new user interface is very clean and modern looking. Easy to use

Implementation was tough and still working put some bugs with affordable housing

Oscar

MRI User Review

Bewertet am 18.6.2020

My experience has overall been positive.

My experience has overall been positive.

It is user friendly and has good reports and a big fan of the budgeting module.

In the MRIX I don't care for the bank reconciliation feature compared to the Windows version.

Antwort von MRI Software

Thank you for your great review, Oscar! We are happy to hear you're experience overall has been positive! We appreciate your feedback on the bank reconciliation feature - we will circle that back to the team.

Great Tool for Collections and Work Orders

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

The update has really made it easier to use/access. It has dual functioning for rent collection, past resident rental record, vacancy, integration with leasing systems, and work order management.

It's difficult to learn for new users on the admin side. There's always a report I want to pull but it's not an available report in the system.

Rosa

Been using this software for more than 20 years very user friendly

Bewertet am 4.10.2017

Automation, structure, speed.

Automation, structure, speed.

Modules are very easy to use. Admin role is very straight forward especially for user security. Able to fix quite a few things behind the scenes through SQL.

WEB side a bit cumbersome not as fast as the windows. Budgeting module lacking needed reports. Recoveries module not as user friendly as the rest of the software.

Been using MRI for almost 10 years

Bewertet am 6.7.2019

Able to run reports with ease; Is user-friendly. Support is always available.

Able to run reports with ease; Is user-friendly. Support is always available.

Ease of setting up resident files; accessibility of reports and ease of running reports. Ease of processing statement of deposits; works well and integrates well with other software products.

Works slowly and program often freezes.

Rebecca

Not just for Property Management

Bewertet am 3.11.2016

I've used MRI for over 10 years. When taking a new position with a real estate firm, that does not do PM, I pushed to change systems from MAS90 to MRI. Such a great change! The functionality of the system is wonderful, and we love how we can run consolidated reports.

User friendly

Nothing about the software, however I don't love the annual increases we pay to use it.

Patricia
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

5 years with MRI Software

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

I use MRI Software to manage our fixed assets. I can look up net book value, disposal costs, depreciation, and create ad-hoc reports with ease.

The integration process was fairly easy. The software is very user friendly and the customer service is the best I've ever seen for such a product.

I don't have any complaints about this software.

Hello Patricia,
Thank you for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear you love our Fixed Assets Software and the integration process was easy. Thank you for taking some time to leave your kind words we appreciate it! We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

KRISTA
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

EASY TO USE

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

EASY TO USE. REPORTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.

DO NOT HAVE ANY CONS AT THIS TIME. IT IS EASY TO USE

Ryan

MRI Works Great

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

Easy to calculate CAM's track leases and apply collections

Tables make some corrections or adjustments cumbersome

Jennifer
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

Not good. Was not easy to use or navigate. Customer service was okay, but could be better for the price.

Nothing. It was difficult to use and was not user friendly at all.

Everything. Nothing about this software is good.

Hello Jennifer,
Thank you for your review of MRI Software. I am so sorry to hear your experience with us was anything less than stellar. We take your review very seriously and would like to know how we can better serve you.

Please send me an email at veronica.dominicis@mrisoftware.com so we help fix our standing with you and your team.

Veronica

Kadi
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Accounting Assistant Review

Bewertet am 21.11.2018

Overall, i like MRI - i just think it could be more modern.

Overall, i like MRI - i just think it could be more modern.

Researching items is easy due to the multiple filters and fields you can use to narrow down the results of your search. Being able to sort items by column also makes it easier when doing large bank reconciliations.

The look of MRI software is very outdated. It is also very easy to put something in the wrong period (ie 2081 rather than 2018) but it is very hard to fix a mistake like that. It would be nice to have more prompts to warn you before making some mistakes.

Hi Kadi,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! We're glad that finding items in the platform is easy for you!

We're always looking for customer feedback to make the product even better. Could I kindly ask that you reply so that I can get you in touch with the right people on our team to get your feedback? That type of constructive feedback is incredibly valuable to us!

Thank you for being a client!

Best,
Matt Harrell

Lexi

MRI

Bewertet am 21.11.2018

I love how easy the software was to set up and how seamless it is

I do not like that sometimes I do not hear the messages left