Shopify Plus Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Shari
Shari
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dreamy compared to other platforms

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

So easy! Having been on a different platform for 3 years that operated on a break + fix model (something breaks, we spend money + time to fix. That in turn breaks something else, more time + money to fix, and the cycle continues), this platform operates like a dream. We actually get to optimize our site and spend time testing functions and driving the business.

some limitations as it relates to promos + discounts. Cannot use more than 1 discount code at a time. Cannot store a credit in a customer account. Cannot edit an order (now you can, but there are limitations).

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for businesses that do not employ an entire sales & web development team

Bewertet am 25.1.2019

Overall I really like working within Shopify and Shopify Plus. There are a decent amount of features for most businesses to establish a healthy online presence outside of today's e-commerce giants.

I really enjoy the fact that Shopify makes e-commerce accessible to anyone who wants to start a business. As a marketing professional, I feel that I have a leg up when it comes to online selling, but even for those who are new to the game can catch on quickly with Shopify and Shopify Plus. Creating product listings is very easy and intuitive, unlike Amazon where you have to jump through 10,000 hoops and hope that they approve your listing.

I do not like that a large majority of the website themes are overseen by outside companies. I understand that Shopify does this to offer more options to their customers in terms of website design, but I feel that there should be standards as to how customer service is to be delivered for their products. Shopify will sometimes help from their end when they can, but odds are if you're using an app or theme from an outside developer, there is little they can do to help if the developer is not responsive to an issue.

Bonnie
Bonnie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Yeah look not much different to not plus

Bewertet am 18.2.2023

Pretty positive besides my site being hacked

Pretty positive besides my site being hacked

I like the features that are offered for the platform and I really like the integrations you can use in the software.

I just don't think it's worth the money and It's not much different to the non plus version.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Wix, WooCommerce und WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Shopify Plus

Well I honestly didn't I turned to wix in the end.
Mac
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for small to medium sized businesses

Bewertet am 25.9.2022

Overall, it’s really great for our business. It has supported our growth and we see a long future with the software.

Shopify has been great for our b2b business. It has a ton of great features that allow for a bunch of customization and integrations.

Being the size that it is, there are so many CRM’s that integrate with it too, making it great to use with HubSpot.

Overall, it is great for growing businesses.

There are a lot of integrations for shopify that I feel should just have been apart of shopify itself. The ability to lock certain pages on your website should just be standard rather than relying on an app. It would allow for way less time researching apps and more time using the platform itself.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super easy unless you hit a feature wall

Bewertet am 22.10.2018

If I had thenpower to change pur business model to make Shopify work for us again, I would. If you just want to sell wisgets with a sweet custom store, look no further.

I imagine 90% of people will find that their needs are met with the out-of-the-box software. The ease of ramping up is far beyond the competition. However, if your business needs go outside of expected ecommerce patterns, you hae to buy or build a kluge of custom plugins. Eventually we had to abandon Shopify to build our own platform, but we were well-served for a long time, and frankly I miss it.

Like most off the shelf software, it can’t be everything to everyone. In our case, we couldn’t build our mixed model of hardware/software onetime/subscription billing.

Best In class e-commerce solution

Bewertet am 25.2.2019

Shopify is a very powerful platform that can run any e-commerce store from the smallest startup to the largest brands. The software has many users contributing to its platform and is very well documented, making it simple to find ways to customize your store. It is a very flexible, yet easy-to-use platform that can be customized in many ways. I have looked into other various solutions but Shopify offers the most our of the door. It offers many apps that can increase the functionality of the platform.

The Shopify Plus option is much more expensive than the previous options but offers a lot for the price.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent basic eCommerce platform

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

Out of the box, it's everything you need to get started at an enterprise level. The app store provides you with basically everything else an eCommerce business would need to create a rounded off website experience. Love the omnichannel integrations built in - saves a lot of time.

Some of the capabilities that are apps probably should be holistic. I don't love how the native emails are laid out either. You can't create custom ones and therefore Shopify really pushes MailChimp and other integrated ESPs.

Jake
Jake
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Free Demo sold me right away!

Bewertet am 10.8.2018

Awesome, if you're thinking about it, just go out and try their free demo, you've got nothing to lose. If you find it's more than you need, you can check out the other cheaper and free options.

Free demo is good to get a taste of what it's about, and it sold me right away. I've used shopify before on personal, small projects, but this gives you tools to manage a much larger revenue stream and be confident in it. The platform is super easy to use if you have even a small amount of experience with eCommerce sites and operating them. You can get up and started very quickly, post new items very quickly, it's great!

Some issues with shipping customization that I had to find a workaround for, by updating pricing instead of shipping dimensions since you cant do that.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I've worked with store management/owners who have used Shopify Plus.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018

It gives a lot of flexibility to larger businesses to have a great shopping experience for their customers, accumulate the data needed to manage their store, and a partner and app ecosystem that has great teams involved helping to solve real business problems.

Much like the other versions of the Shopify software, the cost of goods would be a very useful feature to be included.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything you will ever need for Ecommerce!

Bewertet am 18.1.2019

We use Shopify Many times a day and I personally have ran multiple store on shopify's highest paid plans and I have never been disappointed. Fantastic customer support and amazing 3rd party apps.

Everything you are looking for in an ecom platform
Great clean GUI
Easy to Learn System
Ability to scale and handle large amounts of traffic / orders

Nothing that I can think of, this blows every other ecom service out of the water

Catrina

Lots of room to grow

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

It's been a great experience, being a plus customer, we are moved to the head of the line when reaching out to support - and always have someone available to help.

It was easy to setup - especially compared to competitors and we have plenty of room to grow within the software.

Some aspects can be a little confusing or intimidating without proper training.

Jennifer

Shopify Plus is easy to use, accurate and bug free. Couldn't be happier with the software!

Bewertet am 23.2.2018

Our team loves how easy it is to manage all our orders. From the customer experience of placing the order, to fulfilling and tracking data, Shopify Plus is a must-have!

It's hard to say a bad thing about this software. If I had to come up with anything, it would be that I'd like to see a better search function if products don't have item numbers. Ours don't, so when we enter the name of the product and the size, sometimes we're not sure if we're getting an accurate picture of how many pieces have been sold, or are left in stock, etc. Bu the problem is a small one compared to all the plusses.

Nils
  • Branche: Tabak
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify Plus is great for those with multiple sites!

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

We have had a good overall experience with Shopify Plus Enterprice eCommerce, and we would recommend it to others, unless they could find something similar at a cheaper price.

We have a retail and a wholesale website, and Shopify Plus allows us to have both under the same account, pay a flat fee monthly , and still have both sites separately.

We don't love the price of the software and wish it was a little bit cheaper, but unfortunately there isn't much we can do about that.

Rissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A gamechanger for our ecommerce

Bewertet am 27.7.2022

The amount of support and features that shopify has is off the charts. We have been a shopify plus user since we transitioned and there isn't a better ecommerce platform out there.

We wish there was a lot more options for native features without having to use apps.

Jinnie
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Couldn't be easier

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

Great experience with Shopify+. Very satisfied customer.

Great experience with Shopify+. Very satisfied customer.

Shopify+ really couldn't' be easier or more user friendly. Our Shopify+ rep is always helpful and ready to answer questions.

There's really nothing I don't like about Shopify+, it's easy to use, user friendly, and has everything I need.

Danielle
Danielle

Currently using Shopify Plus to run our E-Commerce website

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

The front end of Shopify is really great. So many choices for templates to make a beautiful store. They are also dynamically upgrading the store and keeping pace with tech.

Reporting really stinks. They are in the retail business but offer very little in the way of retail reporting.

Marcus
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best way to start for small business

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

I definitely now using Shopify Plus the website and the user function is probably the best and the most popular software out right now.

The new Shopify Plus makes it super easy to use and for anyone that is trying to start their own business. With just a few clicks and a solid name you can start selling your own products in no time.

It is a bit on the pricey size and profit margins do go down when starting out or even breaking even in my opinion. Definitely need a source of income to complement the loss.

Jessie
Jessie
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helpful, efficient and informational.

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

I really like using this software and how quick it is and provides the information I need to do my job.

I like being able to see customers orders and tracking all in one place. This is the go to software that we use at work to view order information. We also can view lifetime spend, whether a customer has created an account with us, and their rewards history.

The most negative factor is how often it has issues, it may be due to their server but it seems to have been happening often lately.Other than that, Shopify Plus is great and I love using this tool.

Joanna

I love Shopify Plus

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

I would recommend.

I would recommend.

Shopify plus really helps our business as we scale.

It is expensive. We have to make at least $2M a year for it to make sense.

Elias
Elias
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

More stable and scalable Ecommerce platform in the market

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

Our business was struggling with a bad ecomm development and we were able to relaunch with full capacities and functionalities in time record.

First month of operation we grew 10x only with our organic traffic.

Great usability
Big community
Lots of documentation
Digital Marketing ready
SEO ready

It's very close in terms of checkout development or integrations.

Specially for markets outside the US is pretty hard, almost impossible to integrate alternative local payment methods.

Kamal
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Enterprise website development

Bewertet am 10.2.2023

Shopify plus is ideal for enterprise business. It supports liquid code changes at the checkout page.

Plus plan is useful only for complex code changes and customizations, so you should hire a technical support person to manage it. Easy of use is complicated

John
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best eCommerce Platform Out There

Bewertet am 9.12.2018

Shopify Plus Enterprise eCommerce is there best platform available for running eCommerce through a website. Before implementing, we went through demos from several eCommerce solution providers, and Shopify was by far the best options. Its integration and customization options set a hard to match standard for the industry.

Shopify is intuitive and easy to use. There are never hang ups and it has all of the functions necessary for our business to execute at a high level.

You definitely pay for what you get and it a little difficult to navigate to the Shopify Payments detail as you have to go through settings/payment options to get there.

• Branche: Eventservice

Ecommerce Stores Look No Further

Bewertet am 21.8.2018

We were growing quickly and needed a better ecommerce platform than what we were using. The Enterprise version of Shopify is amazing! Uptime, speed and performance are all fantastic.

The price! It's much more expensive than traditional platforms. However, you get what you pay for.

Rene
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best e-commerce platforms out there

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

All of our e-commerce business is being processed through Shopify Plus and everything has been running great and smoothly.

We already use shopify, we decided to upgrade to shopify plus mainly because we needed a wholesale platform to control and process wholesale orders. This does it for us. Plus it offers lower transactions fees which based on your order volume end up paying itself.

Even though the website and platform are good enough, if you try to add more detailed customization you will need a shopify developer.

Joan
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great e-commerce software

Bewertet am 8.1.2023

This software has been a key role in helping increase my sales numbers.

This software has been a key role in helping increase my sales numbers.

The store portal is very user-friendly, making it easy for me as a Brand Manager to access everything I need. Creating discount codes is also straightforward.

It is not possible to use multiple discount codes at once and the code logic building is basic.