Brandfolder Bewertungen

Brandfolder

Cloud-based digital asset management and sharing platform

4.8/5 (59 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Brandfolder is an awesome tool to collaborate with different departments!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organization was the top benefit for our marketing team. Our dropbox was getting filled with different variations/edits of our millions of assets, and dropbox allows us to house our final assets so looking for the correct version is simple now. We also don't get one off requests from other departments since dropbox makes it easy for them to find what they need and resize any asset.

What I like most about this software is being about to track which assets are being used by different users, and our marketing team is able to use that information to make more successful campaigns. It is a great resource for our company to ensure that everyone was using the most up to date assets. I also love that it has a super easy, very visual interface that makes it a breeze to find exactly what you are looking for quickly.

I think the biggest trouble we have with the software is signing people up for the first time. Sometimes the email sent from Brandfolder goes to junk mail, and the person receiving the email doesn't always know to look there.

Brandfolder Data Asset Management

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is great and the people there are very responsive and helpful with guidance on how to set up, organize and implement our data asset management system.

Brandfolder is very intuitive for my colleagues across the globe. Being able to share and have access via the cloud has really been a game changer for our marketing business and sharing content with coworkers and partners. We have also been able to work with Brandfolder to create a single sign on within our company portal.

No issues with Brandfolder, nothing I can think of that has me wanting more.

A Dream Come True for a 1-Person Marketing Team

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From day one it has been fantastic. As a fitness franchise now with 20 locations (and counting), it is a huge help to have this software in our arsenal of technology. Not too mention, their customer service is top notch, responsive, and almost always available. Hard Exercise Works® is proud to partner with Brand Folder!

It enabled me to streamline our marketing initiatives. I no longer need to search on 10 different platforms to find what I'm looking for! With a marketing team of just me, myself, and I, this is absolutely invaluable!

Obviously, good software does not come cheap...but with that said, I do believe you get enough value for the price point. However, as a small business owner, this is a tough nut to chew when trying to make things happen on a shoe string budget.

5 Stars!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We solved the problem of having to be on our VPN to access our S:/ drive, which solved much larger internal problems. It has definitely served us with a branding solution, as well as a platform for storage and direct distribution of files, logos, presentations, etc.

Brandfolder is easy to use for both administrators and guests, offers multiple settings based on your preferences, and has a very friendly and accessible customer service team. I also very much appreciate that BF is always innovating to provide a better solution for their users.

The only feature that I like least is the inability to set an automatic sort per section, rather than a automatic sort for the entire Brandfolder.

Mit Google übersetzen

Managing Digital Assets is Now a Breeze!

Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since implementing Brandfolder at Travelpro, I now have time to focus on other more important tasks. No more time spent searching, culling and sending DAs to customers or sales reps. Now everyone can easily log in as guests and quickly find what they need without my involvement. When I do run into a bit of a snag, customer service has always been available with a quick solution.

It's simple UI. Very little time needed to learn to use as an administrator.

It's not the cheapest solution available but Brandfolder offered the most of what I needed for Travelpro.

Superb ease of use

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The user experience is exceptional. The layout is very clean and action buttons are clear. We move quickly, any small items like this really impact our process positively.
Security settings and the ability to track who has access to our assets are important to us; knowing that assets can have restrictions and expiration dates is one of the features that stood out to us when purchasing this DAM system. Would highly recommend.

I do not like that you can't download videos straight form the system, but have to go to an external media site (like vimeo) to link to.

Great Product

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We love the ease of use, how it universally meets our needs and how robust Brandfolder is. Customer service is always willing to lend a hand and responds very quickly.

I just wish I had enough time to add all of our assets here!

Mit Google übersetzen

Brandfolder makes my job doable

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its been a very intuitive tool to use. We are currently using the embed functionality to give our course attendees a resource library.

Defintely the Adobe integration
All the integrations with other apps
Export functionalities
Text recognition in images
Analytics

Limited to a few collections only
No constraints for pdf lockdown

Mit Google übersetzen

We are happy, but the price...

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very good, except for the price.

- Easy to use
- All the functionality we need are there

The price is wayyy to much. We had a smart image account before. The cost was like 500$ a year and it had mostly the same option we are using right now. Fortunatly for you, brandfolder was the only option available for our needs.

7.0/10

Love Brandfolder

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My company started using BrandFolder for the marketing team's asset library. To go from no formal process to something so structured has been amazing. It is great to be so organized and be able to find and share assets quickly is a real time saver.

I love that it is easy to use and intuitive.

So far, no major issues to complain about.

Mit Google übersetzen

User-friendly platform but more support required

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great support from Brandfolder team. Very open to client feedback and working hard to implement new features

User-friendly
Easy navigation
Clean look & feel

Need more support materials for users to refer to so that processes are clear

It's over there.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Brandfolder makes sharing my brand super simple. We do not yet have a lot of collateral but our colors and logos are available for all of our employees and partners to insure we always keep a consistent look and feel. With new features, our start-up can grow with BrandFolder. New collateral is created and can now be shared instantly.

I have turned on a number of client to this site just to make it easier for me to use their logos in our advertising.

Overall, it's beautifully organized and utterly simple for anyone to use.

A Big Boost to Online Marketing Efforts

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Finally - a way to share brand assets without the need for longwinded email chains! Now marketers can distribute marketing materials electronically with ease, in a way that is clean and organized (far better than Dropbox). Our clients love how simple it is to download collateral right from Brandfolder without needing to contact us directly. The free version of Brandfolder is a great way to try the service without making an upfront commitment. The only thing you have to lose are sales!

Mit Google übersetzen

I'm an end user, so can't speak to anything except how easy it is to download stuff from corporate!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our old system was so painful...couldn't find anything, so not user-friendly. Edgard came on board at corporate and switched us over to Brandfolder, it was seemless from an end-user standpoint and SO BREEZY to use!

I'm trying to give more that 3 stars on Ease of Use, but nothing happens when I click on the 4th & 5th stars! Now same thing happened on overall! Should all be 5, although I tried to leave CS blank because I've never had to deal with them, so can't say!

Mit Google übersetzen

We've been using Brandfolder at Inspirato for a little more than a year now.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We recently renewed our subscription and added the "collections" functionality. Brandfolder is our go-to asset management system for internal and external use. As a growing company with an ever-evolving brand, we need a single source of truth for logos, images, videos, sales collateral and other shared assets. We're very happy with the functionality and ease of administration. We've shared with quite a few partners and have had zero complaints. Great product!

Exactly what we needed

Bewertet am 23.5.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using Brandfolder for nearly a year now, both internally and for our clients, and it has been awesome. Internally it's been nice to have all of our brand assets available anytime we need them, but getting our clients signed up has saved us a ton of time that would have been spent in back-and-forth emailing. Plus they see it as a value-add to our services, so it's win-win.

Antwort von Brandfolder

Thanks for the review! Chai Tea Marketing and Brandfolder for the Agency - an obvious fit!

Amazing Customer Service. Awesome Tool

Bewertet am 12.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can go on forever about how much I love Brandfolder. We deployed across 23 offices and 900 employees. I love the tracking abilities to make sure that remote offices are using approved assets. It's easy to search, use & share assets of all kind. I would recommend this platform to any business it's like the Apple of DAM. Easy to use no fuss. On top of this, the customer service is amazing.

Mit Google übersetzen

Brandfolder was a great find for my company

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Brandfolder is easy to use, easy to share, and the customer service is unexpectedly amazing (I say this because the price is very low and the customer service levels are very high). My company has been with Brandfolder for two years and will continue to use their services. It is also nice to see all of the ways they work to improve the site monthly. The new changes are always good ones!

Mit Google übersetzen

Brandfolder is a life hack for anyone who works in digital marketing

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Between our internal and external stakeholders we have dozens of people who need access to files, images, documents etc on a daily basis. Brandfolder makes it super easy to share all of our assets while keeping them organized in one consolidated place. Plus - their customer service is awesome and it's great to have a partnership with a vendor who just gets it. Highly recommend!!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great way to keep our Brand on track

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Brandfolder has completely changed the way our company has managed its brand. Everything is now in the same place and has gone through our brand standards. Our Sales Team can now easily pull down the sales collateral they need with in minutes rather than waiting for the Marketing Team to reply to their emails. We love Brandfolder and highly recommend this to other businesses.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's a great piece of software that works well with large branding projects. It keeps things simple.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Not necessary for smaller brands, but for larger scale brands with multiple people requiring access to the assets, it's perfect. It would be helpful to have a larger amount of storage than 80MB for individual assets. This is because some clients require access to packaged files with original artwork and links, which can be up to 150MB+.

Just right

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is perfect. Add a small business I was constantly trying to find a digital file of our logo when a sponsorship of advertising opportunity sprang up at short notice. Now I just remember a simple url. All the versions are there, with instructions on how to use them, and I know they are up to date. Great stuff.

Mit Google übersetzen

Brandfolders has been everything we've wanted it to be with hosting our media assets

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Brandfolders is very easy to navigate and easy to harvest assets. The search function is often hard to find for my customers, but a little coaching and they find it. i have not heard many complaints about brandfolders. all in all it's been a good experience for me and my customers.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best way to share design assets

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Brandfolder. I don't have to keep going to a specific designer (or have members of my team) ask me for fonts, logos, or other design assets all the time. Now, they're in one place. Super easy to use...and I love the clean, simple look and feel as well. Love it!

Mit Google übersetzen

We love Brandfolder and we recommend it to all the members of our startup community!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that you can create an online press kit with ease. I'm not so sold that you can't retitle sections to better fit your use. For example, "People" would work better for us as "Team" or "Meet Our Founders" - just to provide some context for the reader/user.