Intergy

Sortieren nach

Brette

Like an old friend

Bewertet am 2.5.2019

I have enjoyed Intergy/Greenway as a partner in more than five practices- all different specialist and different sizes as a Staffer, manager, and Administrator. It is my preferred PM/EHR software.

I have used Medical Manager, Allscripts, Amaxing Charts, Therapy Source, Athena, Phoenix, Kareo, and more. Intergy's EHR/PM combo remains my favorite and the most sensitive to the Practice Management needs of any practice.

The reporting can be a bit restrictive - more should be available to dump into Excel straight from Intergy rather than having to learn Practice Analytics, but I still find that Intergy makes some of the most actual SENSE for the staff in the trenches so worth that caveat.

Sarah

Sarah's review

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

I been working w/Intergy PM for 11 years. I dabble w/other systems because of the nature of our company. Intergy PM has a good layout and the tabs are grouped for efficient work flow.

I'm over several different areas from precert to refunds, and the departmens in between. Claim control and ERAs made working the denied claims more efficient.

The collection module for patient accounts. The information is displayed differently then the normal view. It takes time to adjust to the different areas of the box the information is located or even omitted.

Kendra

Not worth the money

Bewertet am 19.5.2021

there's nothing about this system that's liked

EVERYTHING! customer service, poor communication, don't feel valued, continuous system outages, oversold as "better than ehs" but it's NOT! ehs might have be an antiquated system, but it at least had esig capabilities

Antwort von Greenway Health

Kendra,

Client service and communication are among our top priorities, and it's disappointing to hear that your experience has fallen short. In addition, we understand how significant a disruption an outage can cause for a practice. We apologize. While we do hear from clients that Intergy is easy to use and capable of meeting the full scope of a practice's needs, we are also taking proactive steps to improve the platform's performance. Our goal is to ensure that you and other clients can rely on our solutions. We would appreciate the opportunity to further address the specifics of your situation and make things right with your practice. Your Client Success Advisor will be reaching out to determine a resolution. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please consider contacting us at communications@greenwayhealth.com.

The Greenway team

Cindy
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Everything you need to manage your Medical Practice

Bewertet am 13.1.2022

We are able to generate revenue quickly by the claims submission electronically. We are compliant with electronic medical records.

The ability to be able to use this software for all aspects of medical practice. electronic medical records, scheduling, claims scrubbing, claims submission. You don't need any other software with this to run your practice smoothly. You can learn this hands on. I was able to use this with very little training. It is hands on learn as you go.

Sometimes you run into bugs and the program shuts down, however this could be a network issue and not software.

Madonna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great product that has evolved along with technology.

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

My practice has been faithful to the ever evolving Greenway company. They strive to create a very satisfied customer.

I currently use Intergy Practice Management and Practice Analytics in my job daily. My practice has utilized all 3 products for many years. It affords us a one stop shop to manage the practice, esp. the business end. Reports are very informative and functional for managing the every day business of medicine.

Introduction of new product lines can be overwhelming at times. Which do you choose for your practice? What will enhance your bottom line?

Melissa

This is EHR program is user-friendly and has many features that you can choose to incorporate.

Bewertet am 20.2.2018

The one thing that I like the most about Greenway EHR program is the fact that each person that uses their personal sign on can change the format of what their page looks like. Each person will have the same options on their page but they could be in different locations and you can do this just by a click of a button.

I personally feel that inputting patient medications could be done in a much more user-friendly way. The user should be able to click through medications in a much less time-consuming manner than it is currently.

Colleen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support went above and beyond!

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

I am new to this practice and have never used this program before. The online training modules were very helpful. Customer service has always been extremely helpful in assisting me with issues I may be having. On my last call,Team was so helpful in helping me and providing assistance on how to solve a problem. They checked out every avenue and knew in order to rectify the problem, even when we determined that, at the end, it was not an Intergy issue but instead was a issue with the biller. I am thankful!

Intergy allows our practice to keep updated information on our patients, keep our doctors organized and to provide the best experience all around.

Using the same version of Intergy for two separate entities at my office can get a bit confusing and the ability to modify colors of the background could help ease this as well as offer a fresh look to screens we spend so much time in every day.

SARA

Intergy PM Billing Review

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

I love the fact when I am using this software, as I am looking at the insurance screen, I can see a copy of the insurance cards also. This makes it very handy when reviewing claims and speaking with a patient about insurance information!

I dislike the fact as I am looking at the charges screen, when I click on a line item it does not give me all the information I need. I need to look at the view/edit screen.

Ethan

Time Tested Product

Bewertet am 19.3.2019

We have enjoyed working on Intergy for nearly 10 years. A few times we looked at other products (more out of curiousity than need) and found that it gets the job done as good as or better than other systems. It would be very tough to be convinced to switch programs at this point.

Assurance of little to no downtime
Years worth of upgrades ensure high value workflows
Customer support is incredible

Slower to offer cutting edge features than competitors, at times

Bob
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Decent product

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

Intergy is a good product but to have it be "robust" you also need to purchase the Practice Analytic (PA) software package with it in order to perform data analytics. PA is an excellent package that Greenway should incorporate into their other EMR systems.

Intergy is not a very user friendly product as you have to perform multiple clicks in order to either get to where you want to go or need to do - Keep It Simple.

Allison
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Intergy for FQHC

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Fairly reasonable demographics that meet UDS guidelines. Canned report feature provides good amount of pre fabricated reports. Insurance set up fairly easy.

poor functionality, no population health interface. Greenway Intergy proves difficult to interface with other HL7 software. Not intuitive, charges do not interface with forms. Too many 'clicks'.
Practice Analytics does not utilize diagnosis' or procedures for UDS measures, and your workflow has to include the correct click to produce results so you add the correct medcin finding rather than diagnosis.

Antwort von Greenway Health

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Intergy is normally known for its ease of use, customizable templates, and exceptional Practice Analytics capabilities. Our Population Health solution, Greenway Community, provides customers with the ability close those care gaps and easily report data to receive reimbursement for care. If you’d like to discuss further, please feel free to contact us at communications@greenwayhealth.com.

Donna

What support?

Bewertet am 16.3.2012

I would not recommend this product currently because there is no support. It was a great product with great support when it was Sage, but now I wonder if they will survive very long into the future. I am currently looking at other software, and even though I have spent a large sum on Sage, I am thinking it may be better to move software before I miss the meaningful use cut off in October...and loose even more money.

I think the software is probably as good as many of the other ones available...not anything special. What used to really set them apart was their support, see cons....

Intergy support does not exisit. You will remain on the phone for an hour before being connected to anyone and then typically they do not have the answer and need to call you back, although you are lucky if they follow through. I have several open service requests. When Vitera bought Sage in October, they fired most of the long standing employees who knew how the system worked. I was in the middle of EMR implementation...now months later I am still trying to implement. They charge extra for everything and then do not deliver. I have been being charged for the practice portal since October, I do not have the practice portal. The accounting department is not enpowered to make any decisions regarding your account. I used to have a customer service rep that I could talk to about different issues but two weeks ago she disappeared and now there is no one...

Lori

I used Greenway for four years, it is a really easy system to us with some training

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

It is very friendly, intuitive and reliable. The system makes it very easy to navigate through the screens . And I love the support system they offer with this software.

There is absolutely nothing that i dislike about this software. If i had to choose one thing about it, i would say it does take some training to really know how to get the most of of the software.

Kris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Intergy makes my day productive!

Bewertet am 18.9.2017

Intergy is easy to use. Upgrades are constantly made. I feel as though support is easy to work with and they take suggestions for possible upgrades in the future.

I do not think this product is Pediatric specific and there are a few things that we need to modify as a result, however, support has listened to our challenges and worked with us to find resolution.

Maggie

Intergy Practice Management System

Bewertet am 6.4.2017

I have been using this program since 2004 and it has advanced along with the medical industry and is as great today as it was when purchased. It is one of the most user friendly programs that I have ever used.

New employee training is reduced because of the ease of use. I have found that employees enjoy the icon selections because with one click they can find what they need. We are a large Dermatology practice with 4 locations and we can use this program at all locations and from home if needed. We use PC's, Lap tops, IPADS. The collections module keeps our A/R up to date. The prebill function is a perfect way to correct any errors before the claim reaches the clearing house.

We wish that Intergy had a module for EHR that would meet our Dermatology needs.

Sylvia

The BEST Customer Support Team

Bewertet am 19.3.2019

Greenway feels like our partner. They are always willing to help us find solutions to reaching our goals as a practice. Customer support is super responsive and that really means everything to me as a manager.

I love how robust this software is. There is so much we can do on it.

Sometimes it takes too many clicks to achieve one function or action.

Patti
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intergy by Greenway Health is a great medical software product.

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

Intergy is user friendly. Greenway Health has great customer service. Greenway Health employees are knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and helpful.

I have no cons to report.
Greenway Health is doing a great job!
I recommend this product and company.

Janell

Office Manager

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

After getting the software setup to run our pediatrics practice, it has worked very well.

The ease of scheduling and changing schedule templates.

It was difficult at first, as I am sure with any new software, setting up the template for our providers. We had a difficult time with the EDI. Greenway always worked with us to correct any problems.

Shawanna

Excellent customer service

Bewertet am 7.4.2017

Our office has recently integrated Intergy with Phreesia and we love it. We have been provided special assistance with the Integration process and we love it! Customer service is always great and fast!

I like the fact that if I have any questions or issues with a certain function within the product, there is someone trained in that specific area that can help me and I'm not just forwarded continually to different people that can't assist me.

Some of the help screens are too vague and do not give clear instructions. I would like to see the product offer clearer instructions for the administrative staff on how to set up things in the program for practice, such as letters and labels.

Myra
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use (user Friendly)

Bewertet am 9.6.2017

Support is awesome

Support is awesome

keep the billing department on top of issues. reports are easy to view. lots of user on one system

the cost we are a non-profit. so in order to update our system, we must get approved for grants. Not easy these days.

Kim

Great Software for Collections

Bewertet am 12.9.2017

Every bit of information that goes into review of past due accounts is provided on the screens in the Collection module This is so very helpful compared to other programs and enables me to review accounts very quickly.

I really like the Collections Program! The practice I work for is small, however the patient data base is huge. I have found the programs on Intergy help me keep close track of past due accounts. There are several different reports that give me options of what information I am looking for when reviewing the accounts.

Mary
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

My overall thoughts

Bewertet am 19.6.2019

It's easy to use and it's not difficult to create and customize your own forms.

Not being able to pause what you are doing if interupted.

C. Marlene
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

13 years of experience with Intergy electronic medical record has been great and looking...

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

I've used 2 other electronic medical records at other clinics. Intergy is faster, cleaner in appearance, more clinically logical, and easier to learn.

Integration between Practice Management software, EHR the clinic record, and Practice Analytics for reporting. Good workflow for staff and providers. Always looking at ways to improve customer service. Customization of the clinic record appeals to providers.

Just like all of the other electronic medical records on the market, it would be nice if it costed less. Training on new features could be better.

Jackie

Regular user

Bewertet am 25.2.2019

Multifunctionality, overall ease of use,

Limited access to information and reports for tracking

Jane

Stay away!

Bewertet am 3.3.2015

Although the practice management software has some great features, learning how to use them and find them is only for the extremely motivated , diligent and highly paid front or back office employee. Your employees will be unable to get support without hours on the phone and/ or waiting days to receive a response. With each new vendor that has acquired the product, now Greenway Healthcare, the customer support has declined significantly and the cost for the support continues to sky rocket!
The customer support reps are young and inexperienced; lacking professionalism and the vision for the needs of a medical practice. If you have that diligent employee, they will often resolve the issue before intergy support will.
I suspect that this company has created a product with so many problems that in an attempt to salvage their economic vitality, they hire inexperienced customer service reps in all departments and then increase their fees relentlessly regardless of your contract terms which they will either reinterpret to their advantage or lose the documents so they can get you to sign a new one with even more unfavorable terms.
This was a great product many years ago, now I would liken it to an abusive partner.