honeybeeBase

4,3
71% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool to approve hours!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is easy to approve hours each week and see totals worked. You can also easily add when shifts were missed so you can remember why hours were lower during a certain period.

I find it difficult to get to the actual area where I approve hours for my students. There are a lot of clicks and menus to get through before actually being able to click approve, but overall the tool works well.

Michael R.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

2 year review

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of new employee setup and also ease of employee clock in and out

I seem to have problems with the time paid off feature and keeping up with the paid time off bank. I probably didn't get it setup properly in the beginning

John T.

MSXI Warranty Project

Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has proved crucial in implementing accurate performance management processes.

I am impressed with the ease to update the features within this software. The technical support team and knowledge base is also extremely impressive.

There are many methods to accomplish a single task. Although this can be perceived as a benefit to some, many find this cumbersome.

Cathy B.
Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Excellent product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I am very happy with the product. The customer service is exceptional. I cannot rave enough on that. I always get a response almost immediately and that in itself makes this an awesome product.

It's very easy to use and implement. The customer service is awesome.

I cannot enter our holidays across the board for all employees. I have to enter each holiday for each employee individually which is very time consuming. Also wish there was a way to make a group punch, such as when we were closed due to power outage or because of a hurricane evacuation, etc..... and employees received admin leave with pay. I had to enter each one individually. Our employees are not allowed to enter or make adjustments on their time sheets. They can only clock in and out.

Drew P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Honeybee is a valuable tool for time tracking and management

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The fact that employees can visibly see their vacation/personal time, and keep track of their own schedule is a huge benefit to time spent contacting HR with questions.

It's ease of use. Once logged in, the software is user-friendly after 10 minutes of training. Hours worked, vacation/personal time, all the valuable information is right in front of you, like a dashboard. Easy to enter time off requests, messages are displayed where they are most visible.

Working with a vehicle manufacturer, the systems they have in place slow the software down. At times, you clock out for lunch, and are waiting for the software to catch up and record the time. I don't believe this is attributed to the software itself though.

Branche: Zeitung

It’s just alright

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’ve not had any problems other than loading times.

It does what it’s supposed to do. Nothing more and nothing less.

I don’t like that it’s web based. Maybe I’m wrong but it just feels like a port from the website. The loading times are atrocious.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Crystal G.
Branche: Versicherung

Honeybee Review

Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I feel that this has eased a burden on my employer for helping track time. I know that it is frustrating and time consuming on the bosses when an employees forgets to clock in.

Accessibility, ease of using the phone app. We have a lot of agents in the field, and that travel for work after hours. This program helps track their work time and helps alleviate our Workers Compensation concerns when they are not in the office. I am sure that most companies do not think about from that perspective.

The bugs in the software, when it freezes, or throws an error, which I understand sometimes is operator error.

Renee C.

Naomi B.
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Time Sheet

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how easy it is to use and the ability to see my timecard and punches in real time. Being able to keep track of my hours down to the second is extremely helpful.

Sometimes the app lags however when this occurs I am always able to just login online.

Branche: Fundraising
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Honeybee- The simple and easy way to clock in employees

n/a that I know of

I love the ease of use and that everything is at your fingertips!

It is a little older and could have a cleaner UI and interface. Maybe a mobile application would be a nice feature too

Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

honeybeeBase

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The biggest area I have benefited from is the accrual of PTO. This used to take a significant amount of time every pay period to calculate manually. Honeybee allows us to input an employee's hire date and tell it how to calculate for each employee automatically. This has allowed us to become more efficient and also to ensure our calculations are exact with no errors.

It tracks an abundance of information. I like how you can customize it to your company's needs, such as your company's PTO policy. It made it easy to track different employees' time off accruals, which are unique to each employee depending upon date of hire, position, etc. Our employees like the fact that they can have the app on their personal smart phones so they can keep track of their own hours, requests for time off, etc. Utilizing this app has saved us money in the long run due to having to use less paper for time sheets, time off requests, and PTO updates to employees. Customer service is excellent. Anytime I've emailed or called, I've received a response in a very timely manner.

It took us quite awhile to learn how to maneuver the site. Sometimes I still get confused how to get back to a certain section. I'd like to see a more thorough instructional manual become available. Even though we've gotten used to most areas of the software that we use daily, those areas that are less frequently used still take up more time than we'd like just to remind ourselves of how to tackle certain issues. I've had to make our own HoneybeeBase instructional manual, so it would have been nice if a more thorough one was provided.

Melissa H.
Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Pivot

good

It is very affordable and the customer support is very responsive.

A time clock option would be a good thing to have installed

Thomas H.

Overall, Great!

Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Currently rolling out to the entire team, but it has made the vacation request & tracking extremely efficient as well as the time clock feature giving direct responsibility back to the employees.

Ease of adding employees, constantly adding updates and great customer support.

You can tell this tool is oriented towards smaller groups. For example, doing mass updates is not possible with vacation allowances or locations access. I had to manually modify the location for 67 employees 1 by 1.

When mass updating it would be a god send to be able to input hire date and employee number instead of one by one later.

While the knowledge section is a great starter, there is much left that's needed, specifically for managers , supervisors, and the account owners. There are several aspects that are missing from the tool, for example the absent function. When searching for it in the knowledge base, no results returned. How is it intended to be used?What can it be used for?

Is there a way to set specific holidays? I'm not sure at this point still. I'd hate to have to add it for 130 agents, or even add 6 different accruement policies.

Cory C.

Great Tracking!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been able to drastically reduce out absenteeism and tardiness, the employees are held accountable for their actions and can see it in one dashboard. Prior to this we did not have a time clock, and had tons of late employees as well as tardy employees. the point system for absences was a great way for the employees to realize the amount of call offs they made

The ease of seeing all reporting employees in one location

I had some issues when attempting to export the reports for payroll records

Zachary M.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

Great Software

Bewertet am 9.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that I am able to setup multiple departments within a company but for many that would be different physical locations. Instead of that function I would like to see site functionality button. So I can setup different locations.

There is not much I do not like about the software. The worse part would be the breadcrumbs (the link clicking) do not always take you back to where you were.

Bryan J.

Honeybee

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All-in-all I did like this tool. Unfortunately, the company I work for lost their contract, so they did not need to use honeybee anymore. I did enjoy it for the 8 months I used it.

Ease of implementing people's daily / weekly times.

I felt like I had to click through a lot of buttons to get where I needed to go to see my whole team's timecards. I also noticed on a couple occasions that a person's day would lock up to where I couldn't edit future days. This was addressed within 12 hours of less both times it happened, which was fantastic!

Holly S.
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Easy to Train - Easy to Use - Easy to Track

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been very pleased with the experience and support.

We feel very fortunate that we found HoneybeeBase. It has made our time tracking so much easier. We have employees in the field and in house and it has brought all that tracking into 1 very functional and easy to use program.

I would like to have the ability to delete notifications individually without opening them. I only have the ability to delete all of them.

Chad B.

Overall A Very Good ETC System

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, everyone we have interacted with has been great and at the very least has helped us come up with "work arounds" if the exact thing we were looking for isn't available yet. If we've had any questions or concerns, they have all been addressed right away!

It is relatively intuitive and simple to use for the average user. The company has been EXTREMELY helpful in setting our system up (~130 users) and working with us on understanding the finer details. Vacation scheduling is very nice, and so far seems to be working quite well for us.

It can be a little too much manual entry and set up for larger organizations (100+) as certain items may need to be altered on a per person method. However, we can see that once everything is set up properly, it will need very little ongoing maintenance.

Barbara S.
Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Time saving

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love that each supervisor doesn't have to keep track of all the time sheets in the building and email or fax them to the bookkeeper once every two weeks.

I love that there is an app that is available because I usually start work long before I step foot on the property so I can log in and not worry about forgetting to log in when I get there.

Sometimes it glitches or doesn't log me when I thought it did

Brian W.
Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Awesome tool

Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy setup and any questions or concerns are addressed immediately

This is a great way to communicate in house with only certain people seeing it and acknowledging they Baden it

I don’t have any dislikes about the software

Helen R.
Branche: Hochschulbildung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

"Tracking my students at clinical"

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We did a trial semester then a full semester and now are continuing to use the product.

I could easily get a message from my students when they arrived and left clinical.
I could text back and forth with my group.
I could follow their attendance.

I could document if they were late.

My students forget to sign in or out. It needs an alarm clock reminder.

Jj T.
Branche: Baumaterial
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

honeybeeBase keeps track for me

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and keep track of multiple employees at multiple job sites.

Can not stay logged in on website without full username and password. Must use the app to input 4 digit login code.

James E.

Good product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and check your times. Vacation time is easy to check.

Nothing really. Everything is good. If anything you should be able to stay signed in so you don't have to do it every day.

Marcy B.
Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

10/24/18 Environmental Laboratory Review

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Customer service is outstanding. Honeybeebase worked with us to create a function for paid time off based on custom dates versus date of hire.

The ability to see real time employee Human Resource information, the ability to assign users to a specific supervisor, the ability to assign rights to users, user access to paid time off accruals and a web based time clock system. The software also provides a means to create quizzes and print certificates. The customer support team provides on-line training, answers questions promptly by email and helps populate users in the software.

Honeybeebase provide on-line training but as with any new software product it is a little difficult to find some of the functions.

Aamir H.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ease of use and access to my information

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think all the people in our department are very satisfied with the program. I am only a user. The administrators may be able to say more.

The software is very user friendly. It provides access, in detail, to all the information I need about my working hours, etc. It gives speedy access which I like a lot.

My use of this software is at a basic level but so far there is not much I would complain about.