datapine

Business Intelligence & Dashboards für datengetriebene Unternehmen

4,7 /5 (15 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung verfassen!
4,7

Great Dashboard Reporting Options

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 23.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Well-structured tabs and simple access to different options made my experience with datapine effective right from the start. I could also find advanced features and coding possibilities, but I was satisfied with the visual builder and made my visualizations from there. Overall, I’m very satisfied with the product and the overall experience. I will continue using datapine as it brought numerous benefits to my presentations.

Dashboards and reports are remarkable. I can easily choose from one of their templates or create my own, and then schedule the delivery through a password protected URL each week. The data is updated automatically so I don’t need to think about creating a report manually ever again.

I don’t have enough educational materials from them to write my own SQL queries so I would like to see more interactive tutorials. But to be honest, until now I was able to build all needed queries with the drag & drop interface.

Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

All-in-one BI software for the entire company

Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a BI manager in a medium-sized retail business. We struggled a long time to get all our retail data (online and offline) into one central analytics platform, from where we can share our analysis results easily within the company with different departments (sales, marketing, customer service, procurement, etc.). We tried different solutions on the market and finally decided for datapine because they offer a powerful analytics solution, where most of the features are also easy-to-use. For non-technical business users, the intuitive drag and drop interface makes it easy to visualize data on their own. But also the dashboard interface is great, which offers viewers quite a lot of features to take a closer look at the data to answer concrete business questions ad-hoc. For analysts like me, there is also a “SQL mode”, where I can write database queries on my own or simply copy & paste existing ones.
Furthermore, datapine offers quite modern features such as predictive analytics and intelligent data alerts. Even these advanced features are quite easy to set-up with a few clicks and you don’t need to build your own data models as you can take advantage of their intelligent algorithms that are based on machine learning or neural networks. For us, their forecasts and automated data alerts were quite accurate. This helped us to automate a lot of analysis/monitoring processes, which were done manually before.

You cannot test a (customized) on-premise versions for free. Their standard 14-day free trial refers only to their SaaS solution.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Dan E.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Far exceeded by any competitor

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

data importing system. Once upon a time they had a product that worked.

Their product at one point was competitive but little has changed over the years except for their ever-increasing pricing. Tableau and Power BI is far more powerful, cheaper and easier to use. Be wary, they require 4 months notice just to cancel their contract. Give them anything less and they will renew you automatically for another two years. (unheard of)

Antwort von datapine

Thanks for your review! We're very sorry if you encountered difficulties while using our software since we want to make sure each customer receives the best possible service and experience. We're constantly improving our UX, also by listening to our customers' feedback which is extremely important in the current and future development of our product. We're dedicated to offer a truly self-service tool, and regularly develop new features, such as our recent self-service predictive analytics, somehow unique within the market. Our software has changed in the last years, but the focus on our customers is always one of our priorities, therefore it's quite a misfortune that you didn't reach out to us before your cancellation.

We also try to deliver our contracts with clear termination time and we advise each customer to contact us if there are any doubts. In your specific case, the longer cancellation time was because of a 2-year contract, that included pricing discounts as well.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 1.0/10

Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Modern business dashboards at your fingertips

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’m just a “viewer” in datapine. That means that my colleague added me on his account and I got
access to various dashboards covering different business development topics such as marketing and
sales. I didn’t do the analysis or created the dashboards on my own, but simply used the final
dashboards. What I like is the visual interface which is quite simple but powerful, the possibility to
access dashboards from anywhere no matter the device (I use it on my tablet a lot), no matter
where I’m located – at the office, at home or in meetings. My favorite dashboard options are the
filters and drill-downs: I can easily filter all the data I’m interested in and drill into pieces of
information to answer all the specific questions I might have and take a closer look at what
happened at some point in time. The access to these dashboards made my day-to-day work way
more effective.

As I didn’t set up the dashboard and I’m currently just a viewer, I’m not sure how complicated the
set up was. I can only say that working with the final dashboard is quite convenient and saves me a
lot of time.

Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Actionable Insights for HR

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Working in HR means using various channels to support internal employees and hiring the best possible candidates. We needed a powerful tool that is able to put all of our data under a single roof and provide us with up to date, most valuable information. We set up 2 core processes: creating live dashboards and automated reports. I’m not an analyst but the ease of use made me believe that I actually am! Creating for example a recruiting dashboard is a simple and fast process if you know which KPIs to implement, and the reporting schedule takes just a few clicks. Each person in the department increased their productivity and our meetings are now filled with real-time data with an instant look in the past just by clicking on one of their dashboard options. Not to mention how much time we saved. I fully recommend datapine.

If you want to look at the dashboard on your mobile, you need to adjust the view in the desktop version.

Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Perfect if you want fast results!

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to set everything on a single screen, and everyone could interact with charts and graphs, directly ask questions, and stop thinking about report creation since datapine did it all automatically! This automation saved me at least 20h per week and we could focus on what matters the most - the data in front of us.

datapine exceeded my expectations in many ways. I was able to send weekly automated reports directly to my partner and managers, and each report had the information they needed, there was no overlapping data nor the confusion as with standard spreadsheets filled with numerous rows and columns. I had to select my KPIs, drag and drop them onto the dashboard, and select the interval of automatic reporting process (I choose weekly for our meetings).

It took me a while to get around all the features, but their customer service was very helpful to answer all my questions. I don't need (or use) SQL, but if I hire an analyst in the future, it's useful to know they also cover some advanced analytical features.

Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy integration, great support & powerful features

Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The initial integration of our data sources was way easier than expected. We use their
(optional) data warehouse, that increased our querying and analyzing speed a lot. In general, their
product is stable and reliable. We never had any critical issue in 1.5 years. From the users / viewers
within our company I just received positive feedback, especially about their interactive dashboards.

They develop quite many new features or extend the functioning of existing ones. However,
the announcement of these updates is not always in a timely manner.

Branche: Marktforschung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Self-Service Analytics and Dashboard Reports

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In general, it made my reporting practices way more efficient and interactive, and I got really good feedback (internally and externally).

It's a great solution to build interactive dashboards that can be used for your (automated) reporting. I really like their drag & drop interface in the ‘Analyzer’, because it is intuitive to use. I had no real experience with BI tools before but most of the features I was able to explore on my own and otherwise, their support was always really helpful (as well as the tutorials). The dashboards itself have all the features I needed, and I saved a lot of time for my ongoing reports.

Actually, I was satisfied since day 1 of the trial and continued to use the tool on an ongoing basis. If you want to find something ‘bad’, there are some advanced analytics features where you need to know SQL. But I guess that’s the case for other BI tools as well.

Clemens D.
Branche: Personalwesen

Great product!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In the beginning the tool website was quite slow, but the steadily improved the service. Right now i'm super happy.

I like the usability of the product. The UI and UX is amazing, customer support is good and they are launching new features quite often.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A true self service analytics solution

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As part of my training, I spent a few weeks in the controlling department. There I was in
contact with BI tools for the first time. One of our analysts gave me a short demo and afterwards I
started with my own analyses. Of course, they were quite simple, but I really like the user interface
of datapine’s software. Even without any analytics knowledge I was able to visualize data and create
dashboards after a few hours.

Since I still have no further experience in the BI area, I can compare the software badly with
others.

Thomas M.

Far better Money for Value than the Big Guys

Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using datapine for live manamgent reporting directly from our various databases.
Once setup it saves a lot of manual reporting work and keeps everyone on the same level.

Moritz H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Used in our dashboards and board decks on a day to day basis

Bewertet am 17.11.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We implemented datapine to improve our management information process. Although we have good knowledge of retrieving data from databases (we build web driven software) we were amazed how helpful this tool was in supporting our management. Plugging together sales and production data and aggregating them into KPIs to measure our business success took us initially about 15 minutes. We now use datapine for our dashboards and board decks on a day to day basis. Imo one of the best user experiences you will find out there in this kind of domain!

Thomas M.

Best KPI Tool in the market

Bewertet am 17.2.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you want to revolutionize your business practices, then datapine is the tool to do it. Use the insights you get the most out of your BI setup. It'll keep you on top of your work and even makes data visualization fun.

Robert U.

Outstanding KPI Tool

Bewertet am 17.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It blows me away every time. Quality BI tool, easy to pick up, highly secure and crunches data like a boss. I heartily recommended!

Matt F.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great way to gather and monitor data

Bewertet am 26.4.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great data visualization tool that makes it easy to gather a business's most important data and keep tabs on it.