Spoke Bewertungen

Automatisierter Helpdesk-Assistent mit KI

4.8/5 (29 Bewertungen)
Troy P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great missing piece for SME orgs looking to bring more structure to request management.

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Spoke fills a great niche in the 50-250 person space in that it allows companies to do more with less support/admin heads. At this size, you need to have a system to create and action on requests, but probably don't need the features, complexity or cost of something like Zendesk. Once you approach 250+ heads, you may need some additional workflow or ticket automations that Spoke doesn't offer.

The biggest draw to Spoke for me is that from a user experience perspective, 99% of the interactions with the tool can happen in Slack, which most folks are in all the time in any case.

The team at spoke is one of the best I've ever worked with at any SAAS provider in any space. They're fast, smart, engaging, and have a genuine drive to set clients up for success.

Spoke is a well thought out tool that offers a really useful level of function -vs- complexity for knowledge and request management. It's a much easier tool to run and administer than competing helpdesk solutions, and has a killer Slack integration front-and-center.

The team all the sales and spin-up process is top notch and extremely responsive.

It's a fairly young product, so they're still polishing a few rough edges on the backend. I've not hit anything that even comes close to work-stopping, and they're smart and responsive with breakfix and feature roadmapping.

Jason W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Outstanding. A very targeted software that fits a specific need perfectly.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We get a intuitive tool, fully managed by the awesome Spoke team, that allows our organization to centralize domain knowledge that would otherwise be horded and silo-ed by teams and team members.

It is an excellent training and teaching tool to streamline users needs for information. Spoke gives time back to our users who would be otherwise burdened with a variety of questions during ramp up and team movements.

The software is an excellent approach to managing requests and knowledge. We utilize Spoke to centralize domain knowledge that would otherwise be lost during a turn over or that needs to be communicated to a variety of users.

Assigning teams, building out KB articles and letting users generate content is very simple.

The only con of this software is the approach is so novel to many of our users that there has been a steep learning curve in documenting their domain knowledge using the tool. It is simple to use and operate but our users are use to silo-ed knowledge that using Spoke has been a big change for them.

Absolute Time Saver!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Spoke has saved my back many times and reduced walk-up requests. People know they can get their answers quickly if they simply "Ask Spoke!"

AI all the way. We have looked for a solution to helpdesk and common questions that provided our users with better overall user experience and Spoke was the answer. Our users live heavily in Slack and thanks to Spoke's seamless integration with Slack, my users are able to ask questions and get answers before even talking to a real human. If they still prefer human interaction, they can raise a request right in the same window!

This isn't a full-fledged helpdesk software and may not support the needs of a growing enterprise. However, Spoke is constantly evolving and open to feature requests.

Kyle D.

Simple, Easy, Lifesaving!

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

AMAZING!

How quickly it is to spin up and get people using it. Spoke natively living inside Slack was a godsend for our users.

Still a little light on features, but they're growing and expanding fast.

Rose L.

We LOVE Spoke

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We wanted a service desk that is easy to use and easy to maintain. We also wanted something that could reduce time spent on menial tasks, and could track the requests we get all the time in various places in our daily schedules. Spoke works much more smoothly with Slack than other products we have tried, and we have witnessed it auto-answering tickets and prompting users for more information. After a couple of months we probably have saved... hours already, in time spent on prompting users for info and disseminating repetitive information.

As an application goes, the transition has been pretty seamless. I guess that's just what happens when you make simple, easy-to-use, straightforward software? Also the Spoke team is fantastic - they're definitely one of my favorite vendors to work with, and it always feels like they take our feedback seriously. They're quick to respond to questions and easy to schedule check-ins with. The whole experience is really lovely.

The software is relatively new so some features are limited. But their development cycle is very fast! So it hasn't slowed us down much.

Jordan N.

A Great Solution For Startups

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My startup needed a platform to better manage employee requests. Prior to Spoke requests came in the form of emails, text messages, verbal conversations, and even scribblings on post it notes.

Not scalable.

Spoke helped us centralize requests via its integration with Slack and is the right solution for a company our size.

What do I like about most about Spoke?

It's simple and easy to use.

I love it when platforms are intuitive - 'keep in simple' and they do! Learning existing a new features are a snap, and Spoke provides excellent customer success support if I need help.

I'd love to see more features! Spoke recently added forms for requests which is a good start.

Cristina P.

Spoke Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I enjoy the software and the prompt customer service. I also love the time saved with Spoke. Suggestion: making an integration between emails and spoke. I'm not sure if that's actually possible, but sometimes employees still email the team questions that can be answered through Spoke and at the moment I have to manually enter the question, assign it to myself, and edit the requester from myself to the employee.

I like that it decreases the amount of questions/emails we get since employees can find answers on the knowledge base. I also like the spoke and slack integration and the new thread feature.

I do not like, and I'm not sure if this is lack of employee training because I'm not able to see it from their end, that sometimes employees end responding to questions by creating a new request. Therefore, there are multiple "requests" which are actually responses to the original request. The thread feature has decreased this a bit.

Ryan D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Spoke has changed the way I triage and respond to help desk tickets

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best part of Spoke is that with their AI and ML it has dramatically reduced the number of tickets that make it to my door. Through the learning features of the tool it can serve up answers from our KB directly to my employees without requiring any input from me.

There is little to not like about Spoke. Since it is such an early company there are definitely some deltas between mature ticketing systems and Spoke, however they are actively working on adding features.

Payden B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Spoke makes ticket resolution wonderful!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Spoke makes it easy for us as a company to get our requests and respond to them in the easiest way possible. Our people use slack all day long and to be able to remove the pain point of asking them to file tickets somewhere else makes it easier for us as a helpdesk to get them the assistance they need quickly and resolve their problems efficiently.

I wish that there was a dedicated mobile app for tickets rather than just their web app.

Temeka C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Implementation was almost too easy.

Knowledgebase management,
Improved customer service
Training content management.

Easy to use software, seamlessly communicates with the Slack platform, which contributes to the quick ramp-up time. Our end users enjoy all that Spoke has to offer.

Spoke is in an infancy. It has the capability to become a great knowledge base, with constant communication between the Spoke team and it's customers, this software has staying power.

Heather B.
Mit Google übersetzen

So far this seems to be just what we were looking for to help reduce repetition and wasted time!

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are new to Spoke but we are anticipating increased response times, clarified work flow and a reduction in wasted time and effort with repeat questions. Using this product well should also help to shift office culture to be more efficient with their first inquiry steps and more knowledge-able about internal departmental processes different than their own.

We LOVE that we get to control the knowledge-base so effectively. We also love that this helps us see one another's workflow so that we can be sure all needs are getting met equally.

We would like some more back-end boundary restrictions built in so that we can control which populations in our entire user group can see which information, (i.e. separate knowledge-base for staff, students, etc.)

Samridh C.

Easiest Ticketing Software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Solid product with constant innovation accompanied with a stellar customer enablement team makes it an essential tool.

Software is easy to use and helps track productivity of the whole team.
Collaboration is easy for each case and features are being rolled out regularly.

Knowledge Base feature still needs some attention.

Myles R.

Spoke x Glossier

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The machine learning feature is still my favorite feature.

Currently that slack is the way to import users.

Amanda L.

Spoke Has Been Amazing!

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how intuitive the platform is to use. It takes little to no training and it learns the material so quickly! It's like having a personalized bot right at your fingertips. Despite the fact that it's new and unfamiliar technology to most of the company, they embraced it immediately because of its sheer simplicity.

I honestly can't think of any downsides that aren't already on the future product roadmap! Spoke is amazing!

Jess B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product especially for office management

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Huge additional shout out to the account reps. They're super helpful and funny and really helped get our team up to speed on how to best use the product.

This is an easy way to get the team immediate answers and free up time from answering the same questions over and over from the HR and facilities staff.

The only thing I would change is ease of adding articles to the Knowledge Base. Everything else works pretty well.

Jared F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Made it fun to build out our knowledge base

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great for remote teams. Easy to onboard. Multi-channel support. Flexible query engine. Great customer support.

Needs more robust onboarding tutorials, quick responses, feedback controls. Needs integration with cloud storage like Dropbox.

Total time saver!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time saving! And an assistant that makes sure everything gets assigned and completed.

It takes all of the requests that an IT/Admin/Maintenance team normally gets and assigns them ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks and that time is not wasted delegating.

It's definitely still in it's infancy, but it appears that their team is quickly building out new features and making it better!

Ralphael H.

SPOKE is amazing

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SPOKE is the best HelpDesk ticketing system I have ever used.

How it has a SLACK bot that can answer questions. How you're able to build out 4 separate departments for the cost. I like how you can create workflow and processes. I love the Analytics breakout.

Merging requests is a minor piece that is missing currently. I know that SPOKE dev team will work it in.

Greg C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall experience has been positive. Love the product!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Unified support processes and a 'ticketing' system that doesn't make me want to claw my eyes out.

Intelligently puts all support requests in one place. This is life changing. We are able to help shape the future of the product with feature requests.

There is a lack of slack integration, but we know they're actively working on it so I'm pleased there.

Molly E.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great customer service, easy to use

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The simplicity of the product and ease of implementation. Our customer service rep, Riciel, is very responsive and always willing to go above and beyond.

There are a few small things which have been difficult such as the welcome email always being routed to our junk email, users not being alerted when I reply to their requests.

Jay S.

Spoke is awesome!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has effectively replaced our Helpdesk. (We were using Zendesk) It was easy to setup. Setting up the knowledge base was fun. Using it has been the easiest tool that we use currently.

It is so easy. It makes traditional software look like stone knives and bear skin rugs. Our users love it!

At this point I have no cons.... I really don't have a single thing.

Joe R.
Mit Google übersetzen

The Best Transition I've Ever Had Help With!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cutting out some of the basic tickets helps save me and my team time by almost having an extra set of hands.

AI does help answer tickets, users can close their own tickets, the built in knowledge base is great.

At the current time there's not much info on metrics or tickets tied to inventory items such as computers /printers.

Mit Google übersetzen

The best way to ask questions in an organization, period.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is so great for working with a help desk, at least from the user's perspective. It integrates with Slack, so you can just ask the bot a question, and if it doesn't know the answer from your company's knowledge base, then it will create a ticket that's automatically routed to the right person. We use it for not only our IT team but for internal sales and customer support questions as well. What a useful tool! The interface itself is super easy to use as well, it's just a giant search bar and a chat box style ticket. Pretty great!

Sometimes it's unclear if that search bar is going to create a ticket.

Shannon W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very simple to use and a great addition to our company!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and helps answer questions for staff.

I enjoy the ease of use and that it's user friendly. I think it works great to interact staff and management.

I think that possibly sending links to staff that will not go directly to junk mail. Maybe discuss that obstacle when introducing the product.

Tyler S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy for customer to use in slack. Easy to add to the knowledge base. Easy to search knowledge base.

It is hard to get people to complete the forms when they have to click on the link and log into the web browser. I don't think they understand there is a form attached.