Noterro

Thomas
Thomas
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Keeping the product after free trial

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

Scheduling very simple ; works well and basically sets itself up. Haven't tried uploading my own form(s) yet, hoping this will be easy.

At this point the program is not able to fax or send a note to a physician directly from the template: have to download to my computer and send as an attachment. Noterro hopes to add this at some point but not in the works yet.

Power Diary, Jane und Cliniko

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

Inexpensive and has proven to meet my needs, which are pretty minimal in a one-person department. It should be noted that once you get through a free trial and have established the use of the program, that switching is less likely just from the time/hassle standpoint; but if the program wasn't good I wouldn't keep it.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review Thomas!

Siobhan
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Customer of 10+ years and they continue to add more great features!

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

Awesome! Easy to use software, well thought out from start to finish.

Awesome! Easy to use software, well thought out from start to finish.

I first came to Noterro for the SOAP notes feature. I really liked the interface. The functionality of the calendar improved significantly over the years and about five years ago I was able to drop my way overpriced Mindbody Online subscription. Saved my business a ton of money.

I really don’t have anything to complain about. This system works great for my business needs. Happy customer 😁

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review Siobhan.

We like Noterro

Bewertet am 23.4.2024

We are very happy with Noterro and appreciate that there are constant positive updates. The videos really help as well.

It is user friendly and efficient for both staff and clients.

We would like to be able to edit clients names instead of having to cancel and start over again if the name changes.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review Jane. If you go to a patient's profile and click "Edit Profile," you're able to change the name there. Reach out to us at support@noterro.com if you need any help.

Robert
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

It's alright, good for simple repetitive treatments but needs serious improvement.

Bewertet am 21.1.2022

No problems, just making some things more convenient.

No problems, just making some things more convenient.

Booking, email notifications (when they work), receipts

Charting, assessments, ongoing treatment goals, warnings/notifications are all severely lacking

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks Robert for the feedback. When we release customizable clinical notes, it should help with some of your charting concerns.

Rebekah

Great Product

Bewertet am 3.4.2024

Noterro is easy to use, quick to set up, and overall not nearly as confusing as other similar products i've used in the past. They are very quick to reply when you need help or find an error. The services consistently work, and are fixed quickly when its not working. They are always working on ways to improve the software and the user experience from all sides.

I would like more indepth scheduling options, like being able to create "add ons" to treatments when a client is booking online. Sometimes it can be hard to find a setting if you're not accustom to the program

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review Rebekah. You're among many making the switch!

travis
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Most affordable option with all the features

Bewertet am 19.3.2024

easy to use, cheap and customizable software

Lack of customization for Clinic side colour schemes.

Warum Noterro gewählt wurde

The price was too good to not switch to noterro

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the feedback Travis. You're among many making the switch.

Brian
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Medical massage therapy practice management

Bewertet am 1.3.2024

A broad range of features especially for the price and they seem to be updating and expanding all the time. Very customizable treatment/SOAP notes

There are some confusing aspects to initial setup in terms of how and where features are organized, but not insurmountable

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks Brian for the review!

Elizabeth
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Solo practice, Noterro makes it easy

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Great! Especially the support. Great price and has all the features I need. I like that I have the option to 'add on' certain things for an additional price if I want them.

Great price point for a self employed, one-person clinic. The support has been awesome! Very timely, friendly and helpful.

It takes a bit to navigate your way around at first, but Noterro provides step by step instructions and videos on how to initially set everything up. Using it daily makes it easier.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review Elizabeth. You're among many making the switch.

Sarah

RMT Building her new practice

Bewertet am 9.3.2024

Excellent. I have told most of my other colleagues that are straying up their own practices as well to switch to Noterro. The price point and ease of use doesn’t compare to others

Soap notes
Two factor authentication

Initial set up for forms and online booking “check boxes”. It was a little bit of a learning curve that I needed noterro help for.I received help VERY quickly both times, so the experience was a positive one

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

Ease of use, soap notes, and drastically better price point

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the feedback Sarah!

Kerry
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

good to use

Bewertet am 27.5.2024

I like the booking and calendar view is easy

I do not use the on like booking yet, I do not know there client book is show that request or if they book is confirm.

Thanks for the review!

Rebecca
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Can't beat the value, high quality

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

Excellent. It was easy to set up and it's easy to use. My patients comment on how professional the whole system looks on their end. It has greatly decreased the amount of administrative work I have to do. My reminder calls are automated. I don't have to scan as much as I can have patients complete online forms. It's paperless. It is also a fraction of the cost.

I have tried two other clinic management systems (Jane and Practice Perfect). Noterro is by far my favorite. It is very easy to use and has all the features that I need for a fraction of the cost.

Also the support is wonderful. Whenever I have had an issue the support team has helped me promptly.

This isn't a huge con, but the one feature that I miss from practice perfect is the contact log. You could easily log emails, phone calls, letters, etc with this feature.

But overall I greatly prefer Noterro over practice perfect. Practice perfect did not allow for patients to sign online forms while Noterro does. The convenience of this feature greatly outweighs the lack of a contact log.

Warum Noterro gewählt wurde

My biggest complaint with practice perfect was the lack of online forms. Using this system thus required an enormous amount of scanning. It was also hard to go completely paperless as patients still had to complete forms before they were scanned into PP.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

I used Jane at another clinic I used to work at. It is a great system! But for a single practitioner practice it is pricey. I found Noterro had all the features I like on Jane for a much more reasonable price point.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review, and I'll pass the contact log feature to our product team!

Nadine
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Ever improving, affordable practice management

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

Nottero runs my business and keeps me on track. It is easy for patients to use and is always improving and adding new features

I am always impressed with the value for money of this product. It has everything I need and more. The team is incredibly responsive and helpful and always open to new suggestions

There are small programing things like being able to overlap appointments on the schedule that aren't available, but everything else is so great that I can't fault it really.

Warum Noterro gewählt wurde

I was downsizing to a single practitioner practice and was open to seeing what else was on the market. I am glad I did.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

Cost, functionality, quality of appearance

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, you're right, currently it's not possible to double book appointments... but that feature scheduled to be released next week ;)

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professional, reliable, lots of features!

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

The online booking system is wonderful and easy to use. It keeps our schedules busy by enabling booking any time of day and saves our reception a lot of time for booking by phone.

I love being able to customize our own forms and agreements and having it all accessible securely online.

I wish the updates to the health history within the soap note would translate direct to the health history form as dated updates (to satisfy the CMTO's Standards for Health History Updates).
We appreciate all the updates but it's hard to keep up with when

I moved clinics.

Cliniko

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

Same software options but Noterro was much better priced. I had some experience with it from instructing at Trillium College and had been recommended by a few other RMT's to use Noterro. Due to it's pricing with the recommendations, I chose it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Heather
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Noterro beats the rest including price.

Bewertet am 9.8.2023

Noterro has never failed in customer service. My issues are addressed quickly with easy to read links, or one on one assistance.

-Streamline to TELUS Health-Extremely user-friendly for practitioners, admin, clients to book online, modify appointments, etc.-charting is extremely easy and professional -Constantly updating and offering new services to meet the needs of practitioners

Family clients so parents, children, siblings can have a more streamlined account.

Jane und Mindbody

Warum Noterro gewählt wurde

Noterro’s price was lower. They offered the same options, and easier to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

-Price-competitive features-user friendly-costumer service and supper

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the feedback Heather!

Karen

New User to Noterro

Bewertet am 4.11.2023

Great experience. [sensitive content hidden] and his team were very hands on and invested in their product therefore making it a success for me.

Noterro was recommended by a massage therapist that was already using the product. My needs were a little complex and I had struggled trying to use Acuity and Book Like a Boss in the past. What sold me on Noterro was the free zoom meeting with [sensitive content hidden]. He was very knowledgeable and walked me through realistic expectations of online scheduling and a work around for my specific needs. The online tutorials were also very helpful once I took the time to watch them. I liked they were available any time as I worked through setting up my clinic. Online support was very helpful and timely. My clients love that I now offer online scheduling.

In my perfect world, I would have loved "white gloved service" of someone setting up everything for me. However, it is my app and makes sense that I understand how it works and how to modify as I grow.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks, Karen for the review. We're glad we could help walk you through the setup. Reach out if you need any assistance again!

Kelly
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great all in one solution

Bewertet am 25.1.2024

overall very good once you get the hang of it.

overall very good once you get the hang of it.

the soap notes and customization is great. love the tagging on the body and how the system learns what you tag most

the calendar and booking is kinda clunky. if i move an appointment it is combersome and the invoice/note does not move as well. it is a lot of steps to delete.

Warum Noterro gewählt wurde

wanted one system and cloud based to keep notes (i used it when it was acquity)

Squarespace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

i am a single person so this was much better price for what i needed. jane has a lot of features that i didnt need. noterro has the same features if i wanted them as upgrade option.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review Kelly.

Kori

Noterro review

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

Very positive!

Very positive!

I love how Noterro has scheduling/notes/appointment reminders all in one program for an affordable price. Customer service is always quick to respond to my inquiries.

I wish there were a better way to keep track of how many appointments are canceled. I’m told that this feature is something they will implement in the future but they have no timeline on when it will be implemented.

Jane und MassageBook

I wanted something with HIPAA compliant SOAP capabilities

Square Payments und Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

HIPAA compliant SOAP notes and price!

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review Kori!

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for multi-discipline clinics

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

I'm happy with it and will continue using it as long as it's available.

I'm happy with it and will continue using it as long as it's available.

We have used this since we opened in 2018. I'm always impressed by the features that get added on, the fast resolution whenever we have an issue, and the ease with reaching tech support. Our clients love the reminders, and learning to use it is very quick and efficient for everyone on my team.

I wish it had integrated bookkeeping software so I could have everything in one system. Currently we use Quickbooks for our accounting and it does take a lot of time doing the data entry from our reports in Noterro.

Jane und Cliniko

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

My association had a great discount set up with Noterro, and even without it, the affordability factor played a major role. It also had a great tutorial to learn how to use it. I found it very user friendly.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks Stephanie for the review! Hopefully one day we will have enough bookkeeping features to not require another bookkeeping software. Until then the closest we have is the QuickBooks export of invoices.

Rachael
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Solid client management for a good price

Bewertet am 2.11.2022

I continue to use this product for healthcare records but moved to a different scheduling software because it integrates with Google and has a smoother user interface.

This is the most affordable EHR that fits a massage therapist's needs. Set up is quick and intuitive. Capable of managing all aspects of a practice: chart notes, schedule, billing, payments and accounts. Reduces redundancy.

It has a few features that aren't as polished as some competitors and may be cumbersome for large, busy practices that coordinate with third parties such as insurance companies, other HCPs and attorneys.

Booksy und Genbook

Warum Noterro gewählt wurde

More robust client management that is easier to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

I needed to be able to create intake forms and chart notes and store them in client files.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, there are definitely opportunities to improve the insurance workflows, and we're on it! :)

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing program

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

Amazing. The team at Noterro does not leave you hanging with tech support. Inquests are answered right away. Even in 7 months, the program has evolved, and kept up with the needs of clinic logistics.

This software is leaps and bounds better than other programs I have used before. Easily customizable, the invoicing and reports are amazing.

Visually, there is a lot of blank space in the schedule. It would be nice to view a whole day, start to finish, all practitioners on one screen without having to do so much scrolling.

Warum Noterro gewählt wurde

Initially it was due to cost and wanting to go with a Canadian based program. However after seeing all the features of Noterro, it was a no-brainer.

Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

Price-point and tech support.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for your kind words. I'll take back your suggestions to the product team.

Darlene

Healthcare Clinic use

Bewertet am 29.5.2023

Overall we like the system, but still learning how to use some of the features.

Overall we like the system, but still learning how to use some of the features.

The scheduling and clinical note section is easy to use

Inputting of insurance information and billing seems redundant in spots.Example: put in the info and then have to input again with the EOB

Warum Noterro gewählt wurde

Started a new business, only 2 people and cost was a big factor.Recommended by another colleague

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

Cost and very similar charting features

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review Darlene. We're working on improvements to the EOB process, hope to have them released very soon!

Sarah
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Overall this is a great online program for charting and scheduling with attentive customer...

Bewertet am 17.7.2017

This programming offered the chance to switch to an easy paperless and all in one place online charting and scheduling improvement. It also makes reminders for clients who have not been seen in 3, 6 and 12 months easier and keeping track of client Birthdays. It has also made receipt issuing easier now that it is paperless and generated automatically by the program.

Great things about this program are

>Birthday Reminders
>3, 6 and 12 month reminders since you have seen a client
>Ease of use of the calendar
>Love that a "break" can now be added in which can also be used for personal appointment so as not to over lap if deciding to extend a schedule
>Dashboard is easy to use and navigate
>The addition of "Clinic Policy and Terms" was a huge improvement and makes a big difference in our practice for legality and CMTO standards
>Clinic Analytics is an interesting feature to have and gives some overview sight of the clinics business and client trends

My biggest disappointment is that there has still not been a change to the HST function in the accounting that I have mentioned to your team. Because you do not have the option to input the price amount along with HST the only choice is to pick a percentage for the HST and the program automatically rounds it up. As the price becomes inconvenient. I cannot use the entire financial side that is offered in this program. Instead, our receipts are issued for the price and it says "no HST" to get around this. I would still love to see a change made to this to have the option to input the prices manually to be able to make use of the financial portion offered in this program.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for your feedback on the penny rounding dilemma, we're aware of it, we hope to solve it soon!

Amanda

Noterro Software User

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

Extremely positive. I hope that the tool, service and cost remain the same to keep the software accessible for small practices like mine!

I like that its affordable for my small clinic and provides all the tools I need to keep accurate, clear records for both client files and for financial tracking. I also appreciate the quick and helpful service any time I need help.

I wish there were a way to force or push particular appointment times in the self-booking tool. Because there is not, I manually handle all of my bookings myself and do not turn on the self booking/availablility feature. I have a small practice and do not want to open up a full day and have gaps between appointments. I'd love if the system knew that I have a 1 hour booked at 10:30 am and would offer only 9am and 12pm on that day, to keep the appointments back to back. Not sure if that's clear. It's certainly not a dealbreaker!

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks Amanda for your feedback. What you're describing in your "Cons" is solved with Noterro's Cluster Booking feature. Check it out here: https://support.noterro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051569092-Cluster-Booking

Or of course reach out if you have any questions!

Azita

Affordable and reliable

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

The price is very reasonable. It is vey easy to use. Noterro is the first software that I use and I was worried that I would have a lot of problems learning how to use it. I was surprised how easy it was to use. They have all you need to know in video on Youtube and the support system is available around the clock. You can find FAQ's in the software itself, communicate with them by email, make phone appointment ...

All my clients comment about how easy it is to make appointment online. When my clients are happy, I am happy.

I was worried about Noterro being only in English. Recently they launched an App that uses google translate in the language of your choice! This is beyond bilingual!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Noterro

Recommendation of my Friends and the price.

Antwort von Noterro

Thanks for the review Azita. You're among many making the switch!

Marisa

Easy, convenient Charting Software

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

Overall, I have had a decent experience with Noterro. I do find that their system is slow to load pages and has problems periodically with loading pages.

I like that I can keep all of my chart notes digital and secure. Pretty easy to use and has a fairly wide array of features and functions. I like that you can print the chart notes if you need to. I like that you can customize form and authorizations. Customer service is good and responds pretty quickly with troubleshooting help.It is also very affordable.

I wish I could upload prescriptions or other documents that are associated to my clients without having to pay extra for this service so that I can keep them secure and all together with their chart notes. I also wish that you could delete tags that come up as frequently used because some of the entries are incorrect and I don't want to accidentally click on those.

Antwort von Noterro

Those are some good points, thanks for the feedback.