MediaRadar

MediaRadar

Media ad sales intel for ad sales professionals & agencies

4.5/5 (157 Bewertungen)
Alexandra S.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've had an overall positive experience with MediaRadar for the 5+ years I've used it.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

MediaRadar is easy to use and very intuitive. New sales assistants are quick to learn how to pull reports. It provides information that's instrumental to the selling of our brand.

There are a few places within Edit Credits where I different report output would be helpful --
 When trying to pull the number of category (i.e. jewelry) credits across the competitive set, you have to pull each book separately. It would be incredibly helpful if a screen appeared similar to when you're searching for a specific brand's credits (i.e. Cartier) and it lists the titles with the number of credits in parenthesis.
When searching for a specific brand's credits within our magazine, it would be helpful to have an on-screen visual of every credit (on one page). It would be so much easier to search for a specific credit than to click through each on individually.

Chris K.

Great Software

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been awesome account managers for us since day 1. Always responsive and willing to help with any and all issues or questions we presented to them. Really a duo you have there.

The accuracy of the information provided for each clients is about 95% correct which is fantastic and a huge help to the success of my job. Being able to know the TV spend for agencies and Brands is integral to our prospecting, so this tool is huge for us.

Sometimes the concierge service has not been as successful as I would like it to be specifically for higher level employees. But I do appreciate the work that goes into confirming contacts.

Alison O.
Branche: Musik

mediaradar 2019 review

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall very happy with our purchase, Media Radar has proven very useful for research, prospecting, contacts, and agency planning

easy to navigate
wealth of contact info
extremely responsive customer service team
great tool for competitive prospecting

load times for data are extremely slow
data points are sometimes over generalized or glossed over, especially for digital insights and the “perfect pitch” tab
wish there was more info on mobile and app advertisers/publishers

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Corey Z.

The software works well

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Seeing the issues in our competitive set is helpful because It allows us to see where our target accounts are running

Contacts are not updated frequently which is the main reason we utilize this software. Without this, there is not much reason for us to use this program

Emily M.
Branche: Onlinemedien

Media Radar - Avid User

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a really positive experience, and it has actually been my favorite tool to use in the workforce so far!

I love how easy it is to find brands and contacts for the brands, which is what I use it most for to do cold outreach for sales. Additionally, the "Perfect Pitch" is so helpful when chatting with potential clients, and we are CONSTANTLY using it in PowerPoints!

The only thing I don't like is that some brands have out-of-date contacts or not enough contacts. It would be awesome if there could be people constantly updating the highest 100 brands (and most of the big portfolio brands like Pfizer, GSK, L'Oreal, Kellogg, etc...) to keep it up-to-date and have it always be circulating new contacts.

Joseph J.
Branche: Zeitung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Prospecting

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use the software a lot and an comfortable using it. It’s helped me to open doors and start conversations. Plus its gives me confidence that I have the background info to show prospects I’ve done my homework and ask meaningful questions.

MediaRadar is easy to use. I like The tearsheets option. It helps me a lot to see examples of creative running with competitors. And the Perfect Pitch feature gives me a quick understanding of the prospect and what they’ve done.

Contacts aren’t always there but the “request a contact” button is there to help.

Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Useful and necessary to do my job

All good.

It's usually very easy to find information and is mostly up-to-date. I use daily and find it a necessary part of my day.

Besides the basics - company, contacts, where/how much media they spend, I don't use it for the other parts. I don't find it as user friendly even though I've been walked through how to use it. If I have to spend too much time figuring it out - I won't use regularly. But for the basics I need and even their emails - that's been very helpful to me!

Paul M.

MeddiaRadar Marketing Intelligence Source

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a media agency, we are able to accurately evaluate a prospective client's potential, as well as enabling our client service and cross-selling initiatives across our existing client base.

MediaRadar enables our team to build a quick profile most prospective prospects, as well as a holistic view of their place in the advertising landscape.

Some navigation features are a bit cumbersome: sub-menus could be simplified or, in some cases, eliminated.

Roger R.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love media radar, it is very easy to use, it has a variety of updated information and really appreciate the LinkedIn link, very powerful software. I would recommend it to anyone who needs information for companies.

The ease of use and the variety of information that media radar provides.

That I can’t see reports for video, it should not be a under 1 license.

Lisa C.
Branche: Medienproduktion

Media Radar for Sales help

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very positive because it saves time and definitely allows me to be to focused on the right prospects depending upon the demographics and audiences that companies are targeting.

being able to see where ads have been placed and when as well as contacts and emails & phone numbers

The mock ups don't always come out the way I would like them to.

Michael C.
Mit Google übersetzen

It's definitely a very user Friendly Product, which is indeed extremely important...!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since the beginning stages of using the product all of our Reps Nation Wide have increased their sales, & it is indeed a direct result from having this product as a Sales Tool, & it's well worth the Money.

It's certainly a Quality Product & the Customer Support behind it is outstanding...!! We've been using the Product for about 2 years now, & it has helped us tremendously & I have increased my Sales efforts as a direct result from using the Product.

It's a bit costly, but in the long run, it's well worth the Money...! When out Team first put out the money for the program we were not sure if we could justify the cost, but now we are realizing the cost was definitely worth it, & the results are the proof...!

Rocky K.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Mit Google übersetzen

easy fast and efficent when looking up prospects and ad spending history

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

it opens the doors to new potential advertisers quickly and efficently

ease of use on all types of devices, the ability to find contacts as well as phone numbers for all levels of individuals engaged in ad buying decision making process. The ability to find agencies as well is a big help.

It currently does not have small regional ads that run outside of the Northeast region. if this service were offered I would rate the product 5 stars. Easy to use and very efficient. no other draw backs known at this time.

Alexandra R.
Mit Google übersetzen

MediaRadar is my go-to for quick overview of brands and advertisers.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that I can easily view all creative, and where it's running. It gives me a quick overview of what my competitors are getting vs me. I also really like that you can create different competitive lists.

Updates on client names and titles are at times behind real-time changes. In certain instances, it has been over a year that a client has moved off the business, but is still listed under contacts in MediaRadar.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Kim K.
Branche: Automotive
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy to use.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Media Radar makes it very easy to look up ads, which I do daily. Media Radar seems to have updated ads daily more so then Kantar.

I would like to learn how to run report more. It would be beneficial to join a training seminar if they had any. The one thing I don't like is when I am looking up ads such as Chevy Traverse I wish I could have all Chevy products to the one page when searching for ads not making a report.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Irene G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Always very helping and a great way to get the information I need

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's great for prospecting business and also finding out where my clients are spending their media dollars

It is easy to access the information that I need such as finding contacts, market share and the activity a client has for the time of quarter that I'm looking for.

Sometimes the contact information isn't up to date or current for either the client or advertisers business. Also sometimes it take a long time to retrieve a report

George G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, lots of useful info

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helps with sales, identifying prospects, makes for targeted proposals using MR info

Contact info; competitive spending for print and digital; able to see creative; insight info to use for proposals

Liked the old format where (on print) you could see creative and where it ran - easier to view. Also liked it better when viewing where ads were placed it showed inside competitive set and outside - now I am seeing just one report.

Nick S.
Branche: Onlinemedien
Mit Google übersetzen

Smooth user experience, and an invaluable tool for the team

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Product design is very user-friendly, and easily digestible. The information provided daily is very useful from both a team and management perspective, and it compliments more manual systems that we already have in place.

Sometimes slightly outdated contact information. Could be improved with better accuracy in this regard, but is par for the course as there is always a lot of turnover in agency land.

Cj C.
Mit Google übersetzen

I use MediaRadar daily for prospecting and locating contacts

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Territory Reports, Category Reports, Contacts!

Pulling territory prospecting reports and category reports and then having the ability to click directly onto the contacts and email them

There is one little problem in running a territory report. In other words, if someone works on an account and that account is based in TN, but the agency contact is based in CA, it will still pull the CA contacts too.

Sue W.
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

I miss having the ease of Contacts but I know that's my company's no longer paying for this service.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, help always available and very useful tool for my trade.

Ability to easily and efficiently look up where brands ran both on print and digital. When doing precalls - Media Radar is good for at least 50% of the materials I need.

If I'm reaching - b/c it's fairly straight forward - it'd be inserts are counted as pages, whereas we don't include them in the share of market. No biggie though.

Brian Q.
Mit Google übersetzen

MR is a great resource, I use it nearly every business day. Staff is very responsive, when needed

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If researching print, MR is very reliable. The list of companies measured is impressive. Overall the software is fairly easy to use.

I often find contacts are not up to date, which I understand may be tough to do with a dynamic industry. Also, the online data is also not very reliable and does not offer a complete picture of what a marketer may be doing in the marketplace.

Cynthia M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Use it daily. Couldn't do my job without it. Fantastic customer support.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love the opportunity to get Contacts. Love tear sheets to see what the competition is doing and learn where a company is located. Love edit credit reports. Love seeing the creative. Love seeing a company's print schedule.

Edit credit reports are often tricky to get what I want. Can't always figure out how to just show 1 title's edit credits with examples.

Michele P.
Branche: Internet
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So easy to use and navigate - I use this on a daily basis to help plan for a call and to prospect. It helps me to know what they have done in the past and what I can do to get my foot in the door.

Overall its easy to use - still has a few bugs to work out - once in a while I will get inaccurate info but that is to be expected. Overall its a great tool

Shaun B.
Mit Google übersetzen

I utilize MediaRadar almost daily because it provides crucial & current information quickly

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Makes our company a more valuable resource for clients

Ease of use, multiple data points , up to date contacts, sample creative and instantaneous reports that are tagged with my company logo and I can share with clients straightaway

Smaller or newer companies don't always appear in searches but if I check back at a later date most times those companies are available

Chloe S.
Mit Google übersetzen

really great! love this site

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Many benefits like looking at our competitors pages and having an organized system. i also really love how you can view suggested companies and the pitch is awesome too.

I love how all the companies working with our competitors are laid out in front of you. It makes it so easy to prospect.

A suggestion would be to make it easier to print an ad. It is hard to print an ad after you click into it.

Gary G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Media Radar has been extremely helpful in helping me to secure contact information and see what clie

Contacts, Demos, pitch strategy

Very easy to use. All inclusive information The pages include demographic information, information on competitors and similar advertisers. Also ideas on approach to pitching

No Concierge service for small or very local accounts. This would be an important addition since we deal with a lot of small to medium size accounts also.