MediaRadar Bewertungen

MediaRadar

Media ad sales intel for ad sales professionals & agencies

4.5/5 (118 Bewertungen)
Alexandra S.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've had an overall positive experience with MediaRadar for the 5+ years I've used it.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

MediaRadar is easy to use and very intuitive. New sales assistants are quick to learn how to pull reports. It provides information that's instrumental to the selling of our brand.

There are a few places within Edit Credits where I different report output would be helpful --
 When trying to pull the number of category (i.e. jewelry) credits across the competitive set, you have to pull each book separately. It would be incredibly helpful if a screen appeared similar to when you're searching for a specific brand's credits (i.e. Cartier) and it lists the titles with the number of credits in parenthesis.
When searching for a specific brand's credits within our magazine, it would be helpful to have an on-screen visual of every credit (on one page). It would be so much easier to search for a specific credit than to click through each on individually.

Michael C.
Mit Google übersetzen

It's definitely a very user Friendly Product, which is indeed extremely important...!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since the beginning stages of using the product all of our Reps Nation Wide have increased their sales, & it is indeed a direct result from having this product as a Sales Tool, & it's well worth the Money.

It's certainly a Quality Product & the Customer Support behind it is outstanding...!! We've been using the Product for about 2 years now, & it has helped us tremendously & I have increased my Sales efforts as a direct result from using the Product.

It's a bit costly, but in the long run, it's well worth the Money...! When out Team first put out the money for the program we were not sure if we could justify the cost, but now we are realizing the cost was definitely worth it, & the results are the proof...!

Rocky K.
Mit Google übersetzen

easy fast and efficent when looking up prospects and ad spending history

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

it opens the doors to new potential advertisers quickly and efficently

ease of use on all types of devices, the ability to find contacts as well as phone numbers for all levels of individuals engaged in ad buying decision making process. The ability to find agencies as well is a big help.

It currently does not have small regional ads that run outside of the Northeast region. if this service were offered I would rate the product 5 stars. Easy to use and very efficient. no other draw backs known at this time.

Alexandra R.
Mit Google übersetzen

MediaRadar is my go-to for quick overview of brands and advertisers.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that I can easily view all creative, and where it's running. It gives me a quick overview of what my competitors are getting vs me. I also really like that you can create different competitive lists.

Updates on client names and titles are at times behind real-time changes. In certain instances, it has been over a year that a client has moved off the business, but is still listed under contacts in MediaRadar.

Kim K.

Very Easy to use.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Media Radar makes it very easy to look up ads, which I do daily. Media Radar seems to have updated ads daily more so then Kantar.

I would like to learn how to run report more. It would be beneficial to join a training seminar if they had any. The one thing I don't like is when I am looking up ads such as Chevy Traverse I wish I could have all Chevy products to the one page when searching for ads not making a report.

Irene G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Always very helping and a great way to get the information I need

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's great for prospecting business and also finding out where my clients are spending their media dollars

It is easy to access the information that I need such as finding contacts, market share and the activity a client has for the time of quarter that I'm looking for.

Sometimes the contact information isn't up to date or current for either the client or advertisers business. Also sometimes it take a long time to retrieve a report

George G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, lots of useful info

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helps with sales, identifying prospects, makes for targeted proposals using MR info

Contact info; competitive spending for print and digital; able to see creative; insight info to use for proposals

Liked the old format where (on print) you could see creative and where it ran - easier to view. Also liked it better when viewing where ads were placed it showed inside competitive set and outside - now I am seeing just one report.

Nick S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Smooth user experience, and an invaluable tool for the team

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Product design is very user-friendly, and easily digestible. The information provided daily is very useful from both a team and management perspective, and it compliments more manual systems that we already have in place.

Sometimes slightly outdated contact information. Could be improved with better accuracy in this regard, but is par for the course as there is always a lot of turnover in agency land.

Cj C.
Mit Google übersetzen

I use MediaRadar daily for prospecting and locating contacts

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Territory Reports, Category Reports, Contacts!

Pulling territory prospecting reports and category reports and then having the ability to click directly onto the contacts and email them

There is one little problem in running a territory report. In other words, if someone works on an account and that account is based in TN, but the agency contact is based in CA, it will still pull the CA contacts too.

Sue W.
Mit Google übersetzen

I miss having the ease of Contacts but I know that's my company's no longer paying for this service.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, help always available and very useful tool for my trade.

Ability to easily and efficiently look up where brands ran both on print and digital. When doing precalls - Media Radar is good for at least 50% of the materials I need.

If I'm reaching - b/c it's fairly straight forward - it'd be inserts are counted as pages, whereas we don't include them in the share of market. No biggie though.

Brian Q.
Mit Google übersetzen

MR is a great resource, I use it nearly every business day. Staff is very responsive, when needed

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If researching print, MR is very reliable. The list of companies measured is impressive. Overall the software is fairly easy to use.

I often find contacts are not up to date, which I understand may be tough to do with a dynamic industry. Also, the online data is also not very reliable and does not offer a complete picture of what a marketer may be doing in the marketplace.

Cynthia M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Use it daily. Couldn't do my job without it. Fantastic customer support.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love the opportunity to get Contacts. Love tear sheets to see what the competition is doing and learn where a company is located. Love edit credit reports. Love seeing the creative. Love seeing a company's print schedule.

Edit credit reports are often tricky to get what I want. Can't always figure out how to just show 1 title's edit credits with examples.

Michele P.

A Great Tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So easy to use and navigate - I use this on a daily basis to help plan for a call and to prospect. It helps me to know what they have done in the past and what I can do to get my foot in the door.

Overall its easy to use - still has a few bugs to work out - once in a while I will get inaccurate info but that is to be expected. Overall its a great tool

Shaun B.
Mit Google übersetzen

I utilize MediaRadar almost daily because it provides crucial & current information quickly

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Makes our company a more valuable resource for clients

Ease of use, multiple data points , up to date contacts, sample creative and instantaneous reports that are tagged with my company logo and I can share with clients straightaway

Smaller or newer companies don't always appear in searches but if I check back at a later date most times those companies are available

Chloe S.
Mit Google übersetzen

really great! love this site

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Many benefits like looking at our competitors pages and having an organized system. i also really love how you can view suggested companies and the pitch is awesome too.

I love how all the companies working with our competitors are laid out in front of you. It makes it so easy to prospect.

A suggestion would be to make it easier to print an ad. It is hard to print an ad after you click into it.

Gary G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Media Radar has been extremely helpful in helping me to secure contact information and see what clie

Contacts, Demos, pitch strategy

Very easy to use. All inclusive information The pages include demographic information, information on competitors and similar advertisers. Also ideas on approach to pitching

No Concierge service for small or very local accounts. This would be an important addition since we deal with a lot of small to medium size accounts also.

Rita W.
Mit Google übersetzen

The product is very easy to use and essential to my business

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I explained earlier - I used it for preparing reports for call prep for my clients.

It helps me to pull competitive information at the click of a button and provide direction for my pitch

There are not many cons. I supposed that it would be helpful to have the print + digital integrated snapshot a little bit more flushed out & easier to read with digital spend

Beverly A.
Mit Google übersetzen

MediaRadar is an invaluable tool in my sales efforts

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ease of use. ability to get contact information, competitive reports, market share info, etc. I also use it to look at campaign creative, and the perfect pitch, to investigate brand targets.

I have to keep signing on multiple times per day. Often the contact information is not correct, or the agency information hasn't been updated.

Martin J.
Mit Google übersetzen

MediaRadar is an invaluable resource to my sales and marketing team.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The depth of information is priceless. In years past, you would need to visit several different sources to get the scope of information that MediaRadar provides.

There is very little that I do not like. Sometimes when there are updates, it takes me a little while to find the information that I am looking for, but eventually I do.

Cameron C.

Quick, easy and seamless

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It makes my life easier in the media sales world.

The direct contact information and all of the competitive sets are very accessible and easy to track down.

Sometimes the information isn't updated as quickly as I would like. And sometimes the information is off due to scent strips, other than that I do not have a problem with Media Radar.

Kelly B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fabulous, fast, invaluable daily resource

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease and speed are the two main things that come first to mind. It is very intuitive. I enjoy working with this software on a daily basis. Thanks!

The only cons I would have likely reflect more on my team, such as accounts that are not assigned to the correct person. Again, that is not really a reflection on the software.

Brian K.
Mit Google übersetzen

All in all, I like it, but some functionality isnt intuitive

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Media Radar has all of the info I need. I use contacts and account reviews most often. Prospecting reports are also helpful.

Not as easy to navigate as it should be. Reports are tough to know what you're getting. I dont know why clicking contacts on navigation on different screens takes me to different places in the site.

Shirley W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Advertising sales for international media.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Media contacts and snapshot of the advertiser's advertising history.

Our company specializes in international media. We target US companies that has budgets from the US but advertises international. We utilize MediaRadar to gain access to the media contacts and understand their advertiser's advertising history. So far MediaRadar has provide quite up to date on the active and major companies in the US. And it has helped us save the work and time from cold calling each company.

So far MediaRadar has all contacts and history of the US major brands that has been actively advertising. I wish it could include disruptor companies.

Kim S.
Mit Google übersetzen

The MediaRadar team is always ready to help to provide solutions!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like it that I can easily search for a client/agency in a most timely fashion. I use MediaRadar on a daily basis and use it as a prospecting tool as well!

Sometimes the contacts are not updates in the most timely of fashion making it a little difficult to provide the most updates information to my management~

Jeff S.

Very usefull

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The extensive data base and the ease of use to search through it makes it easier to do research on potential clients

It isn't always easy to go back and forth between one account and another. You always have to start form the beginning. Hard to make comparisons without opening another browser window.

5.0/10