ChannelApe Bewertungen

Innate Health Market Review of Channelape

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Channelape to integrate with my three suppliers inventory feeds and then I sell on my own dot com store and also amazon. Channelape allowed me to setup my inventory rules and then after that I could remain hands off.

I liked the fact that I could completely automate my inventory and also apply modifiers to the inventory data so that I could create business rules.
I also compared to other software platforms such as stitch labs and channeladvisor and channelape was less expensive and also did not have a revenue share.

The software user interface needed some guiding thru, not all of it was as user fireindly as I would have liked.
I also wish their user dashboard had a bit more reporting features available

Thomas S.

The DropShipper's "Must-Have"

Bewertet am 26.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have 23 apps associated with my business. Yes, I know, that's plenty. Every now and then I would delete any of those 23 apps and install a replacement one because I thought the new app's offering was more in tact with my store's. This app, however, never gets deleted, ever! I was skeptical at first as to how much they would charge me to sync data from my vendors; Oh I was so ignorant then. People complain that it costs up to $250 to add a new vendor from these guys. People are so funny nowadays. These Shopify entrepreneurs need to do their research to see how much competitors are offering to sync custom code from a vendor. If anyone is wondering it's $1000+. These guys are doing it for a quarter of that amount, if even that. The integration of this app to my platform is so flawless, I could go on for a while talking about how great they are. This app is the sole reason my business runs so smoothly. The support team is incredible, extremely friendly, and they make you feel like family; they'll go out of their way to make sure they help you and everything is working perfectly. I'd also like to thank 2 people who have worked directly with me, both Katelyn and Jason. Thanks guys, you're awesome! 100% Recommend.

-Friendly and Efficient Customer Service
-User-friendly Interface
-Customized to suit personal needs

-They should make more apps; they're really good at what they do

Megan H.

ChannelApe simply works

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use channelape to connect my suppliers inventory data to my shopify store and the other marketplaces that I sell on.

I like that once the software is setup there is little input from the user, the software simply works.

There was a bit of a learning curve, but I was new to ecommerce so that was expected. I went thru a short demo with the channelape customer service team and that really helped to give me more insight into the platform

Aar J.
Mit Google übersetzen

A great product and a great team behind it!

Bewertet am 30.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am not one to review often, only when I see or use something special. Channel ape is just that.. they provide a much needed service for inventory control across multiple platforms and more so than that, they provide unprecedented support. If there is something you need to be done, they will do everything in their power to make it work for you!

I am by no means a technical person, and this is likely one of the reasons I like working with ChannelApe - Their team takes the technical issues on themselves and leaves you with straight forward solutions. If something isn't working, they will work hard to fix it in a VERY rapid manner.

I have to give a special kudos to Jason over at channel Ape. Most of my interaction has been with him. He is great at providing support, but even more so, he is great with his communication methods.

Give these guys a try and save hundreds of hours a year that you can dedicate elsewhere instead of towards managing your inventory and products!

Channel Ape Team, Thank you for your ongoing support and assistance!

The team!

It's a little technical and has a few limitations, but I believe these will be sorted out in time.

Jimmy K.

Awesome Data Mining and Analysis Tool

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using this for about 1 year now and it is great when you want to get data from multiple sources and to put it on one platform to analyse it

I couldn't find any cons yet. it was just great and made number crunching really easy

Debolina N.

Great for ERP Data Analysis

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is one of the most powerful Data Analysis tool. It helps us with ECommerce and Consumer Data Crunching.

No Cons that i could think of. This is a great tool to come up with Data models

Riccardo C.

Every problem solved

Bewertet am 21.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

No problems with ChannelApe, everytime I had some problems they solved it, or follow me until solution.

Overall site is very easy to use and support answers very quickly

Some features are a little hard to understand

J D.

Channelape platform review

Bewertet am 21.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use channelape to connect my suppliers inventory data to my shopify site and other online marketplaces. Once an order is received, channelape then routes the orders back to my warehouse for shipment. The platform took a little getting used to but the product demo performed by customer service was essential. I wish they had a better dashboard to show some accounting and order related stats, but they are launching new features all the time, so hopefully those features are on the horizon.

Miriam L.

Would definitely recommend

Bewertet am 26.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using ChannelApe to help manage product feeds for several months now and definitely recommend this app! When first installing the app, the team was very helpful with the initial setup, and going forward has provided accessible, professional, and friendly support whenever we had questions.

Rachel H.

Katelyn's Help

Bewertet am 30.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Katelyn is working hard to get our account configured for Amazon integration. She is working with our supplier to help get our products loaded into CA so they can be ready for the marketplace. Thank you!

Michael C.
Mit Google übersetzen

I love me some Channel Ape!

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Best quality, best price and best service . These guys are number one.

Leaving Channel Advisor for a new solution.

Antwort von ChannelApe

Thank you, Michael. We love us some you too.

Louis S.

Channel Ape

Bewertet am 22.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Channel Ape is very helpful and patient. They always answer my questions very quickly and accurately.