Multiorders Erfahrungen

Eine Bewertung schreiben
Multi-Channel-Software für Versand und -Bestandsverwaltung

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Works fantastic, Great Customer Service, Few Visual Glitches But Active Developers

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Overall I only use Multiorders for syncing Inventory Quantities and Prices between sales channels which works perfectly and once set up I can just leave it to work which it does fantastically, so features like their label creation and shipping I don't have any experience with. In conclusion it does well at what it can do for an affordable price compared to competitors charging 3 figures, however at the end of the day it is a shame to be paying for features that aren't being used, although once their Royal Mail Click & Drop integration gets out of Beta I'm sure to be able to use it for the fullest extent.

We use MultiOrders to manage inventory quantities between Shopify, Etsy, Amazon, and eBay as well as pricing. The most beneficial feature is the bundling, which lets me bundle multiple SKUs with one SKU to share between them e.g. one Chain that can be attached to many SKUs allowing customers to purchase their product with the Chain, and thus that Chain's quantity instantly syncs across every other SKU offering the same Chain option.Updating pricing and quantities has never been easier practically updating on the sales channels instantly, and I have never had any problems with overselling.The customer support is fantastic, they respond quickly and always understand what you're asking.It gives me confidence that the people working on it evidently are going for perfectionism which is great to rely on.

The platform has its glitches but only visually, however they just recently upgraded their interface so it's understandable to have a few issues on launch. Products deleted from sales channels do not get deleted from Multiorders which can lead to 'ghosts' in their interface but these do not affect anything.The integration with Etsy is a doozy however this isn't Multiorders fault since the way Etsy handles variations is completely different to how every other sales channel does but Etsy refused to budge.My biggest issues would be that you can only schedule full reimports of a sales channel once a day, which was frustrating on setup but once done it just works.

Jodi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cannot run our business with out it.

Bewertet am 9.3.2023

After trying several other dashboards and shipping platforms, Multiorders was the only one that had everything we were looking for. It is even better than I hoped for. Highly recommend

The best part of Mulitorders is the shipping management. Even though it has so many other features, we mainly only use it for that. We used to lose money weekly from the wrong items being shipped or issues with orders but thanks to the ability to add notes, tag orders, and pictures, it rarely happens. It also saves shipping profiles so we are not wasting time typing in weight and dimensions. The customer service team goes above and beyond any time we have had an issue

My only wish is that there were separate packages for shipping instead of including inventory.

Sellbrite

Warum Multiorders gewählt wurde

The previous company did not allow me to see personalization for Amazon Handmade, allow multiple integrations for the same sales channel, and show the item being shipped

ShipStation und Pirate Ship

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Multiorders

it had all the features and the customer service when I reached out with questions
Paul

Potential

Bewertet am 22.3.2024

Nice UI, some great ideas and features and very affordable

I used Multiorders for around 6 months. It's nice software and I was very happy to be using it daily for my business. The problem is I think this company was lacking resources and expertise.
The first issue occurred early on when they told me they needed to make an update to their code but it would break all my bundles. I had spent hours creating those and I was not best pleased to be told I'd have to do it all again.
After that I did use it for a good while, it's really nice to use and yes there were a few glitches but we worked around them and support wasn't bad. It was not uncommon for the system to go down sometimes which was a concern.
But the deal breaker for me was when I discovered that my inventory sync with Bigcommerce had stopped working properly and I started to get orders for stock I didn't have. This was a disaster for my business and reputation and I had to pull the plug on multiorders, it just wasn't reliable and up to the task.
This was a few years ago so I hope they have improved and solved these issues, I liked the company and staff and I really didn't want to stop using it.
In the end, I moved to Veeqo which was a lot more expensive and I think that's part of the problem with the management of Multiorders, they lacked the staff, expertise and ability to offer a reliable solution perhaps because they were under-resourced. I hope they've got on top of things, it had great potential.

ken
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

best multichannel software

Bewertet am 23.2.2024

very easy to use and good backup if just starting

very easy to use and good backup if just starting

I have been a multi-order customer for a long time after trying others , i would both recommend multi-orders for both price and service the service is excellent

Shannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, support team & tech team are highly attentive and continue to invest in their...

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

Very positive. I use tons of cloud apps in my day to day work. This is one of the best teams I have worked with. It's just what we needed.

The integration with Shopify was so simple. We finished it in about 45 minutes. The main reason I like Multiorders is that it works for shipping and inventory and bundling of products. The software does not require a lot of babysitting; it runs well on its own. Anytime I have had an issue, a question, or a recommendation to improve the product, the support team has listened to me and addressed it right away. We are located in the U.S., and they updated their product to work with some U.S.-specific options like FedEx SmartPost. They are really wanting to make the software product to be the best out there.

Some of the views could use some additional Sort options, but I know the tech teams are working on this.
Keep in mind that when you implement this for inventory control, then Multiorders needs to be the source for the inventory count. You'll see this message many times during the implementation process, and make sure you understand that part and consider it in any other inventory integrations you may have to ERP's, etc.

Antwort von Multiorders

Thank You for your kind words and continous feedback

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Some killer features, but some inexplicable gaps

Bewertet am 2.3.2023

The ability to manage lots of products across multiple stores is golden, but the lack of mature order/shipping management features compared to some best in class industry solutions will really let Multiorders down in the long run.

Kitting & bundling, multichannel syncing, cost.

Order management, Royal Mail integration, Parcel2Go integration, erratic support (sometimes good, sometimes inexperienced and poor)

Veeqo und Linnworks

Warum Multiorders gewählt wurde

Shipstation didn't support kitting and bundling, but tbh we now run both in parrallell. Multiorders for inventory, shipstation for labelling and order management, btu this is now buggy as well, so probably going back to just Shipstation.

ShipStation

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Multiorders

Veeqo is even more simplistic than Multiorders. Linnworks is expensive, and their sales people were ultra aggressive at upselling from the base plan (which I had to ask about 5 times to get them to admit there was a chaper option) that I didn't continue. Baselinker is promising but is so ebay-centric that Etsy/Shopify/Amazon/other channels feel like afterthoughts.
Tracy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fits our business perfectly!

Bewertet am 3.2.2023

I LOVE Multiorders and would recommend it to anyone looking for a multi-channel e-commerce solution.

We use Multiorders to control inventory quantities and pricing between all of our sales channels (eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Shopify). For reference, we process 1000+ orders per week and have tens of thousands of SKU's.Our experience has been extremely positive. The program simply works better than others we've tried. The customer service has always been legitimately world class.

I wish sales data was provided line-item, as of now you need to actually click into each product/variation to see sales data. When ordering hundreds of items at a time, it would be extremely helpful to have line-item data right in your face as I move down the list of low-stock-alerts.As the program adds features and improves, the price has gone up fairly and accordingly. Since we only use the inventory management and pricing features I worry that the price will keep rising to a level that exceeds the value we receive for the limited features we actually use. This concern could be alleviated by adding an inventory management only tier. This is a future concern only, as of this writing Multiorders is an outstanding value for the money.

Jonathon
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

All-in-one solution for your e-commerce business

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

Overall I am happy that I started using this software because, in the end, it saves me a lot of time and money. Also, they are quite new in this field, so new integrations are still showing up. A big bonus for responsive customer service! In the beginning, I contacted the support team, which works really well and answered all my questions. They also directed me to their Youtube channel where they have a lot of short tutorials.

The best thing for me is that I don’t have to pay for multiple different solutions. For instance - one for shipping, another one for inventory, and one more for order documentation. Instead of that, now I am paying a relatively small amount of money for the solution that has it all - shipping, inventory and order management. Of course, I checked some other software that offers similar functionality but the fact is that they cost way more money, so I was very happy when I found out about Multiorders.

Well, it took me a while to understand how all that functionality works. At first sight it looks a little bit overwhelming.

Thank you for your positive feedback!

We always recommend our customers to watch live Demonstration before starting to use Multiorders. Also, we have our Youtube channel where you can find video tutorials on how to use it. To make the set up easier we have Integration Guides on our website and guides about our features, which you can find at support.multiorders.com.

If you ever have any questions please contact our customer support.

Dominik
  • Branche: Lagerung

Nice Tool

Bewertet am 17.2.2024

All in All Multi Orders is an fantastic tool

There are small details that needs to be fixed and Optimized. like The Billing system and some missing Carriers to unlash the 100% Potential of this Software fore EU Costumers.

billbee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best support you'll ever get

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

Can't imagine how I've managed my business before Multiorders.

Can't imagine how I've managed my business before Multiorders.

Where to start from? I know that I am supposed to write a review for the software, however, let me first tell you about the team. Because even the greatest software is nothing without the people behind it. A highly dedicated team of professionalists that knows the answer to every question and have the patience to explain, show, teach you, lead you through every step. Anything you need to be further developed for your business needs - it is already on their list or they put it there and make it happen in a while. Nothing gives me more confidence that I have made the right choice than these people's perfectionism and desire to help.

The software itself is like a mirrored image to the people behind it. Easy to set up, super friendly interface. I have over 10 people in different departments working with the software and it took them 2-3 days to completely understand the features and start using the app. Multiorders save you time, eliminates human errors, automate processes and cut the useless communication between the staff members.

Even though this is inventory and shipping software, I was able to adapt it to work perfectly for also our Customer Support, Print, Design, and Post-Print Teams. As a manufacturer, I needed something to track down the in-house production steps prior to shipping and we are perfectly doing it with Multiorders now.

That the price is bound to the Inventory ;)

Ignas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect software for our needs

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

What is best about Multiorders - is customer service and support. Very quick response, and guys go the extra mile to sort your issues out and even add functionality that you request. Software is improving in a very fast pace.

It just does what we need it to do. We have 100-150 daily orders and we need products to be scanned out for each individual order and it does the job just right. Having a scanner connected to the PC, makes creating orders and scanning process smooth and easy.

Reporting is a bit poor, more various statistical reports would be a very useful function. So we mainly do our statics by downloading the orders/products and analysing them from a CSV file. But we used to do that before we got on Multiorders, so it's not a problem for us.

Veeqo und Zoho Inventory

Warum Multiorders gewählt wurde

WASP wasn't doing what we needed it to do, scanning was very lengthy and difficult process.

InventoryCloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Multiorders

It just offered the functionality that we needed at a much better price.

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We are glad that you enjoy using Multiorders. We are constantly working to offer our customers the best possible experience. This includes new functionality and improving existing features. Thank you for your insights, if you will have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Darius
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

exciting product! Highly recommended for eCommerce sellers

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

Started using them about 4 months ago, when I first registered I found a system bug that was not fixed, they where very apologetic and extended my trial until it was resolved, that was a very great sign for me from the beginning. Whenever i needed their help I was able to reach them without a problem. At the moment i run 4 stores on Multiorders and overall i’m very pleased, they have saved a lot of time for me, all my stock syncs between those stores and orders go into a single dashboard, whenever I ship through them my tracking number automatically gets updated into the store (THIS I LOVE!). So from my experience they are still pretty fresh and I do run into one or another silly problem, but this didn't affect my business too much so I don’t worry about this. They seem very dedicated and I believe that growing into the product sooner, then later, is to my advantage.

That I can manage almost everything related to my ecommerce on their software. They have a very easy to use GUI and I was pleased when I ran into a problem, they have been very responsive in helping me out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from their customer support was a great guy, taught me some tricks in relation to the way I was running my operations. Their allowed stock function was very useful, as I also run a brick and mortar shop and I must have at least one product on a shelf. Also very pleased that they are also working on the shipping label side, does need a little more work, but overall very useful and time efficient to have this in a single software.

e’ll this might be selfish, however I want to see more from them, they are promising to have XERO or Quickbooks integrations soon, which would be very useful for me, also barcode scanning function is really necessary for me, but this was also promised to come in time. So apart from the obvious that they don’t yet cover everything that I personally need. Not that many cons.

Thank you for your positive feedback!
It is really flattering to read reviews like this. Although we want to achieve more, that is why we are constantly working for new integrations. Multiple accounting integrations are planned and will be available in the future.

Claudia
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app for inventory management in a multi-channel environment

Bewertet am 9.3.2023

It's been a good and overall reliable experience.

It's been a good and overall reliable experience.

I am a small business which handles approx 100 SKUs and has less than 100 orders per month. However, inventory management is mega important for us since we sell through different channels, and keeping track of 100 SKUs manually is not possible to maintain without error.It is true that this app is designed for bigger business price-wise, however, I really think the investment is worth it if it can be kept.

The orders you create manually cannot be edited. If you make a mistake, though, you can copy that order, create a new one with that information, correct the data you need to correct, and delete the previous one.

Philip
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent multi channel sales management software

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

Overall it was very easy to set up with customisations handled brilliantly by the support team.

Very clean layout, simple and efficient to use. Will save us hours in stock control and order shipments.

Shows pending orders, which is unnecessary.

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're constantly working on providing the best experience for our users. Pending orders will be moved to their own separate tab in a future update.

James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Minimal, responsive and clean!

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

Seamless and the staff are always very friendly and happy to help/

Seamless and the staff are always very friendly and happy to help/

How gorgeous it looks, how well it functions and how simple it is to use.

Waiting for shipping integrations to go live but that's the case for any solution.

Jessica

Great if you need to sync Wix and Etsy

Bewertet am 9.2.2023

Great

Great

Very hard to find a place that would sync the inventory of Etsy and Wix and I finally found one! The other two I was going to try before this were quite expensive compared to multiorders, and seemingly hard to navigate. And they have super excellent customer service, when there is a question or something, they are great to work with and responsive and helpful.

The thing that I liked least was not really their fault, Etsy I guess was not working with them to help integrate when some of the new "programming" behind the scenes etsy changed came about. Mulitiorders worked with me to help with the change, but it took awhile, but then again, like I said, not Multiorders fault and very hard to find integrations with wix and etsy, the two places I use the most.

Christina

Best Inventory Software

Bewertet am 10.5.2023

It is very to use, and has a lot of features that are useful. The team also actively hears what the customers are saying and would implement changes.

I would like it to integrate with Royalmail Click and Drop, but I know this isn't something up to Multiorders.

Michael
  • Branche: Design

App of the Year

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

A+++

A+++
If there was an app of the year, we would choose this. So far for the price, tech support, and usage it's indispensable.

We sell on multiple e-commerce platforms. One of the biggest headaches for us was having to create sales orders and pull data from these sources independently. It was time consuming and NOT seamless. Multiorders fixed this issue. We use this app not daily but hourly to print, review, fulfill and monitor every order that comes in. We just started using it for inventory as well and it seems to update seamlessly as well.
Also, tech support via chat is very responsive and a huge help.

I wish there was a phone app. Also, USPS shipping discounts are great...it would be nice if they had the same discounted rates for UPS.

Antwort von Multiorders

Thank you for your kind words Michael.

Dionne

Bewertet am 14.4.2023

Been using Multiorders for since 2018 and never really had an issue

Been using Multiorders for since 2018 and never really had an issue

Good value for money compared with other similar products

Support can be slow at times and Live chat often not available

roy

Best inventory app

Bewertet am 7.5.2023

Pretty good for small to medium businesses with online or offline retail management

Easy of use and control inventory with near real-time data

A bit slower than other apps to response online

Artem
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app. Sometimes there are problems with synchronizing orders between trading platforms....

Bewertet am 6.4.2023

This is a great application that allows you to save a lot of time. Easy to use. Good support service

Synchronization of goods and orders between trading platforms

Sometimes synchronization stops working, orders remain undelivered, the delivery time of the order increases. which affects the rating of my store.

Gerald
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally a perfect multiorder platform!!

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

I honestly have to say we have finally found a perfectly laid out system which does exactly what we want! We have been through quite a few platforms which have fallen short or just not done what we required. Multiorders is very in-line with our requirements, easy to use and has a fantastic customer support team! Sales and after sales is brilliant! Not pushy at all but both teams there to help and answer queries in super fast time! I am normally a harsh critic on plaftorms like these but honestly cannot say a bad word so far. Highly recommended if you have multiple channels you are feeding through it condenses the process and frees up workload.

Would be great to have the ability to integrate even more delivery platforms but I believe the guys are working on this

Antwort von Multiorders

Thank You for the positive feedback.
It is flattering to hear a good word from experienced sellers! Our team is constantly working to improve our functionality and offer new integrations. Additional platforms are definitely in our future plans and we will expand our selection with time.

Xavier
  • Branche: Justiz
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great tool with Great support team.

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

The help and attention of the help team support is wonderful and super quick. The Software is a good help, but always you have problem or doubt there is someone to reply your queries and try to solve your problem. We found a nice tools solving our inventory problems and great integration with multiple channels. Easy to understand and very well explained.

Still need to improve in some functionalties like have different multiple warehouse options, improve the purchase menu with having different currency options for different suppliers or improve in integrations of couriers or some channels. But are thing they are already working on.

Anna
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A good concept but didn't work in practice

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

I only used Multiorders for the stock syncing function so cannot comment on the other features, but I was under a lot of stress using the Multiorders app due to the frequent errors. They were not forthcoming with a solution and I had to message multiple times in order to get a response. Stock errors are incredibly detrimental to my business and I felt that I was left in the dark constantly, to the extent where I considered shutting down my second store so I would not need to sync stock. To me, it just seems like they were almost there with the app but it was not reliable enough to be used by users who had stores depending on it (at the time I used it).

Relatively simple to set up. Customer service was good until my trial ended.

It didn't work. During the time I used Multiorders I experienced multiple glitches where my stock levels went into the millions, when they should have remained in the tens. This was in response to an order, where Multiorders should have reduced stock just by the amount sold - obviously this resulted in over-selling. They did not fix the stock levels for me, meaning I had to do a manual stock count of hundreds of products. It was also a very laggy and slow interface.

Antwort von Multiorders

We are terribly sorry for your experience, Anna.
The software has come a long way in terms of usability, reliability and general performance since the last time you were with us. We would be glad if you gave our software another chance because it has matured a lot from the early stages when you were using it. If you will ever consider trying to use Multiorders again, please contact us.

Anna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product with great support

Bewertet am 23.6.2021

Absolutely brilliant product and great support when I can't find exactly what I'm looking for

The most important feature for us is the product merge/bundling functions. This has enabled us to control our complicated inventory across many market places. Integration and setup was easy.

Would be nice to have the option to completely customise documents