InVision App Erfahrungen

InVision App

4,6 (746)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Design- und Entwicklungsplattform für Web- und Mobile-App-Prototypen.

Sortieren nach

Antonio
Antonio
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tool to design prototypes and gather feedback, with good integrations.

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

We're building unused activities for our buy and development pipes, we're moreover attempting to make strides our members' encounter by assembly client needs and qualifying them with convenience tests, that's where a device like InVision comes in, utilizing its builder include. models. Get fast, significant partner input on unused plans we're working on by sharing models with partners and clients. We realized the esteem of getting design feedback quickly so we are able make alterations and begin improvement as before long as conceivable. Models are less demanding to share with designers or commentators, InVision bridges the crevice between the client and the architect in terms of input gathering, data exchange and contact. We are required to illustrate interaction behaviors to them as we construct web pages or apps, so we transfer JPG records and interface them with hotspots to associated and test them some time recently sharing them with my colleagues. In my opinion, InVision could be a incredible way to appear these concepts with a straightforward way to share them.

I just like the plan prototyping usefulness, we utilize this instrument all the time at my company to form models, share them with different partners, collect their criticism and reply their questions live on the model. InVision is so basic to utilize, and each division can rapidly process a modern plan and rapidly give input. I like how the models are intuitively so the viewer can press like they would a live item, it's a simple to utilize genuine time arrangement instrument to adjust plan input, usefulness additionally communication with any building accomplice. It's incredible that model hotspots are simple to utilize and have beautiful default activitys, also since numerous portable formats are put away on a gadget by default, there's no have to be incorporate gadget layouts in format records, which decreases record sizes and makes sharing simpler.

Truly, a few of the plugins can be a small peculiar, I discover the artisan plugin a bit hit and miss, particularly when it's attempting to update itself, on event it'll "get out of match up" and have to be be re-integrated. I do not like how hard it is to upgrade format records after a extend has as of now been built; You have got to be exceptionally cautious almost choosing the particular records that changed, when on other stages, like Adobe XD Models, you just click a button and you're done. One thing I did not appreciate almost inVision was the amazingly high monthly cost. Instead of trying to find enlightening in a isolated region of the site, I'd like to see more instructional exercises within the apps or on the versatile app.

Edwin
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

InVision Product Review

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

Overall, my experience with InVision was great. I was actually fairly impressed with their features and capabilities. It was easy to get the hang of, had a lot of the same hot-keys as Adobe Photoshop and worked well within a team setting.

What I liked most about InVision was actually surprising...Their built-in animations for prototypes were amazing and the ability to create multiple "boards" or project pages within one screen was impressive. Also, very cool how I was able to sync projects online for my team to then view.

To be honest, InVision did lag at times...I actually found the software to freeze up on me, erroring out the program. Also, once a project gets pretty hefty with multiple boards/animations, it can be hard to navigate...It's important to stay as organized as possible when building projects within InVision.

Gerald
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

InVision review

Bewertet am 22.4.2021

I think for general, very basic teamwork use it is a simple app that allows users to post visual documents as a whole with ease. The drag and drop enhances that ease and makes it feel like a virtual space for sharing information as compared to emails. So, Invision has been helpful in making efficient use of time and for seeing things as a whole. there are some flaws however, like getting lost in the board, or glitches that removes pictures or disallowing users to navigate across the board.

Invision is very straightforward with what it is supposed to do, as a graphic design student, we have many critique sessions. and Invision has been a great alternative in this online environment to physical wall pins. It allows us students to easily upload work in a way that is presented as a whole, and as design students, it is important to be able to see the whole visually.

I do not know if this is an in progress thing but I find it super annoying when I get lost in the Invision board. Sometimes when I open the link I just got directed to a random spot and I have to manually find my work in the board which takes time, knowing the huge space of the board. I think it would be solved if they made a pinning feature or something so we don't get lost in the board. I experienced this several times and it led to very unproductive meetings.

Diego
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Stylish, easy to use and overall a useful tool for designers

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

I used this for some basic app design drafting and I can't complain, because it delivered in terms of me being to showcase my app in detail. However, its price tag and lack of robust features kept me away from keeping it beyond the free version.

It's very well designed, it's rather easy to get into if you're new to wire framing or app design. The overall product is great for portability and sharing with clients/peers. It allows for a very stylish way to showcase an app idea and do sort of a real-life run-through of how it will look. It offers great integration with Photoshop or Sketch.

The free version only allows one project upload. If you work independently, it's a rather expensive investment for what it offers. It's also lacking some advanced features (like advanced animation) that would make it a more serious and worthy of its price tag.

Burhan
Burhan
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A must have tool for rapid prototyping

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

It's really an awesome tool and a life safer. We use it in every project of ours. And share it with stakeholders to take feedback and developers when handing off.

It let's you create interactive prototypes. You can define clicks, hover state, overlays, popups, floating buttons, fixed header and footer, and animations.

You can try it for free. With free version you can create one prototype and share with developers or client.

Invision has Craft plugin for Sketch and Photoshop. So you don't have to manually upload your designs to invision project. All you need to do is press the sync button and all your design updates will be sync on invision project.

Another reason to love Invision Prototype is the ability to share the project with client and take their feedback through comments. And once changes are done you can mark those comment as resolved.

Developers love invision too, because under inspect menu, they can see dimensions, colors, fonts and other specs of design. And download whatever icons or images are required.

Adding popups is a work around, you have to add black dot and the bottom right pixel of your popup image. They could've program it, so you didn't have to add a pixel to define color of your background overlay.

If you're working on a web project and your website has a sliding navigation. Then your prototype won't be sliding on scroll. However you can add scroll to point on screen. And add custom point to the next slide where you want to scroll vertically.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best collaboration tool for creative design.

Bewertet am 14.5.2023

Able to create a wide run of profoundly aesthetic plans with this app, our clients presently discover it much more curiously to share models, InVision gives clients, supervisors and others within the organization with models to communicate data. The most issue we are tending to with this arrangement is that cross-functional group individuals can procure the data they got to succeed in their individual errands. I am as of now developing an application and the benefits incorporate sparing time and exertion, as well as making my work simpler; UX/UI architects can make models, engineers can find the precise specs to take after, and analyzers can utilize those specs to get it what they're testing. We may moreover appear these models to customers early within the improvement stage and collect their input, permitting us to rapidly alter the plan based on your input.

It is great computer program and has all the essential assets, it makes me make indeed more imaginative ventures that InVision is so simple to abuse, it gives the brand a much sleeker and modern see and makes a difference make strides commerce prospects. Anything can be custom fitted to your particular needs, assessment is incredible when communicating plan prerequisites from designers. Life is so much way better presently that there's a one stop shop accessible, usually a incredible device for expansive and little businesses alike. InVision is an fabulous device for creating client interfacing based on input, determinations and collaboration, it permits me to communicate with my clients and co-workers in genuine time. I can moreover test how my model app works or will work on my phone, the degree of detail that can be indicated is genuinely boundless; We utilize InVision very regularly when patching up the client interface for site modernization ventures, and what we appreciate having this device is that it's profitable to all individuals, whether they're architects, analyzers, or designers.

InVision is more often than not exceptionally moderate, the choice to coordinated other program is nearly continuously troublesome, there are too exceptionally broad record transfer issues, the GUI which makes it exceptionally aggravating is additionally exceptionally complex to control. Some time recently the discharge of Studio, I required a few outside Portray plugins to naturally adjust plans with InVision. One drawback is that going from one mode to another, from demo mode to model mode, takes as well numerous clicks, it would be awesome to have a responsive UI choice that would consequently resize/scale desktop formats to coordinate the versatile see. The screen estimate of my app format, as well as the connect route estimate I am given to check out on my phone, are not ideal. It doesn't depend on the measure of my phone, but I got to plan my app to fit my phone measure.

Maria
Maria

Game changer

Bewertet am 7.11.2017

It facilitates and reduces the efforts that I have to make to upload my work to the web app for presentations. Making interactive prototypes that are web-based has also made collaboration and user testing easier.

I love the efforts that InVision has made to make their product sync with other programs such as Sketch and Photoshop. The craft plugin has made a lot of my work very easy since I don't have to upload my screens to InVision. The ability to sync, but to also apply and sync hotspots directly from InVision has speed up my work and it's just one less thing to worry about.

Currently the software has some limitations within the web app. I think there has been tremendous efforts to make the product work seamlessly with other apps such as Sketch, but when modifying certain aspects such as animation or hotspots on the web app, there are a lot of limitations as far as what the user can do. These limitations, specifically with the animations, can make designs static for the most part and not very "animated".

Antwort von InVision

Hi Maria, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program!

We recently launched the InVision Community to create a place where people can talk about their InVision projects and InVision features, design trends, prototyping and workflows, collaboration, and more. It¿s also a place where users can post any questions they have about InVision. Community Ambassadors get the opportunity to talk shop with other world-class designers and share their unique insights by helping answer questions from designers who post in the Community.

If you¿re interested in learning more about the InVision Community and the perks of our Community Ambassador program, please contact me at shainat@invisionapp.com!

Nimanthi
Nimanthi
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

a comprehensive package which helps to devise

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

InVision has definitely caused a stir in the market. The software is gaining popularity every day and is a popular tool among UI/UX users. Taking into consideration the pros, cons, and user reviews, it may be rated 8.9/10.

InVision is a comprehensive package which helps to devise, design and test prototypes for mobile app, desktop site, and architectural plans. It is a simplified tool which has numerous additional features like business models and photo editing. The software is popular amongst Web Designers and has a customer base of over 2 million users. InVision has made prototype designing interactive. The users can sketch and design prototypes and import them from various other software like Photoshop, Google Drive and Dropbox. InVision's user-friendly interface has a drag and drop function which supports all compatible software. Apart from these features, InVision also has tools for workflow management, user testing, collaboration, and feedback.
Features:
5. User Testing and Analysis
6. Feedback
7. Architectural Designs
8. Compatibility with other software
Pros:
1. User-Friendly: Designing and modifying a prototype is easy. Users don't have problems using the software and feedback may be obtained for the prototype easily.
2. Interactive: The interface is easy-to-use and files can be uploaded in the software from a wide range of compatible software.
3. File Management: Drag and drop functions for file sharing and uploading.
4. Collaboration: Easy product design management process with in-app client testing and multiple app support.
5. Helps in freehand con

1. Header and Footers: It has fixed headers and footers which limits functionality sometimes.
2. Customer Support: Customer Support for InVision is slow and unresponsive for complex problems. 3. Pricing: Pricing model is quite overwhelming when it comes to having a big network.
4. A web project should be created as 2 different prototypes if it is to be used on desktop and mobile.

Carlie
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy Tool for Prototyping

Bewertet am 9.10.2023

I consider InVision an essential tool during my user interviews!

I consider InVision an essential tool during my user interviews!

InVision is a great tool to show case the new features and tools that our Product team is building. I use InVision to upload my potential product designs to bring to my user interviews. InVision makes it super easy to share a prototype link with a potential user to have them click around what the product might look like and give real time feedback.

The annotation tool is a bit confusing to me. It also is cumbersome to link together all the pages, especially if you have a complex tool that you are trying to piece together.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

One of the simplest tools to start prototyping for Web/Mobile Apps

Bewertet am 15.12.2023

My favorite feature is commenting, being able to see old comments too. It gives a good history of the version and makes it highly collaborative.

Perhaps that the designs cannot be connected with each other. Let's say I want to present web and mobile workflows in one pane, it is difficult if they were started as separate projects

Erik
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent web tool, but it's lacking some key features

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

I am very pleased with Invision and I am happy my design team introduced me to its features and functionality. I have used it in many presentations to show clickable, working prototypes of my designs and will continue to do so despite its notable limitations.

I like the clean, quick interface of Invision. I love how you can import files directly from Sketch or Photoshop. The freehand is really useful when I just want to draw up a quick idea or even take hand written notes. If you have a touchscreen computer, you can really benefit from this feature. I also appreciate that updates are made in real time and you can see the changes you've made to hotspots applied on the screen the moment you switch from building mode to preview mode.

One big thing is that you can not add a clickable hover state in Prototype mode! This is a feature people have been requesting for over a year. From what I see in forums, the support team keeps saying they will "send it to the devs to see if it's a feature that can be added" but have never followed through. This is an essential feature that is being overlooked. For example, if you want a dropdown menu to appear when you hover over a menu item AND be able to click on the individual menu items in the dropdown this is NOT POSSIBLE in Invision. You can only have one or the other. As a workaround, I have made the menus appear by clicking instead of hovering but it involves importing transparent menus which is clunky and time-consuming. Please fix this, devs!

In addition to the freehand feature, I wish there was an option to prototype with custom wireframes with a tool which allows you to choose from wireframe presets and build your site from the ground up that way. Sometimes, freehanding is not really an option. Also, you should be able to directly import files from Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD as those are more widely used for web design rather than Photoshop.

Quinn
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

InVision has helped me eliminate lots of back and forth emails with clients

Bewertet am 24.2.2019

InVision has helped me and my clients communicate better and save time. It's one of the few services I use that clients have gone out of their way to tell me how easy and quick it was for them to use. The old way of reviewing images for edits (noting the filename, describing each picture and the edits they need, and sending over a long back and forth email chain) was a waste of time and sometimes confusing. InVision has been a huge time-saver for everyone.

InVision has helped me and my photo clients easily review and make notes on photoshoot images without having to dig through emails or keep track of filenames. I work with interior designers and architects and there are usually several parts on one photo that might need to be edited (remove outlet, replace cracked brick, replace light bulb, smooth wrinkles on sofa, etc.).

InVision is great because a client can put a marker on specific locations on a photo and write a note about it. That way, I can see exactly where their note is referring to and there's no confusion or wasted time for them (or me).

As of early 2019, there is no way to sort images on a Board by any kind of criteria (New –> Old, By Filename, Modified Most Recently –> Least Recently). This makes it particularly hard when I have arranged images in a certain flow and when I want to swap the order of only two images the entire Board can get rearranged.

There have been times where I will drag one image to the left or right and 10 or more images move to a completely random new place. I reached out to support about, they were able to confirm the arranging behavior for Boards can be a little wonky because of how InVision prioritizes maximizing screen space and sometimes auto arranges by image dimension, and at this time there is not enough demand to fix it. It's not a deal breaker, but I have found myself fiddling with trying to rearrange the entire board back to its intended order after only moving one pic around.

Amy
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I use Invision to collaborate with remote teams and it has been fantastic as a communication...

Bewertet am 12.10.2017

Easy collaboration amongst remote teams, as well as a great client presentation resource.

I love the comments feature on the design prototypes. This allows for much more efficient feedback loops when you can comment directly on the prototype and keeps conversation streams clear. I have also began using the moodboards on the platform which has been fantastic for project kickoffs!

I wish it could integrate with Illustrator as easily as it does with SketchApp and Photoshop. I have began using this beyond SaaS, web and app design and would love to export my information designs directly to Invision!

Antwort von InVision

Hi Amy, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program!

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good and pretty prototyping tool

Bewertet am 8.9.2019

In our company we use invision when collaborating on designs with the client. It is very easy and convenient: once designers upload mock-ups into invision, you can go through the mock-ups with the client, commenting everything as you notice it, and later designers receive all the comments into their mail and resolve and mark them out. Also you can mark certain regions of designs to work as links to other screens, very convenient when you want to show the client how this site/app will work. Moreover, you can use this prototype for product decisions as well, showing it to the users and gathering some data. The only drawback is the loading speed, I can remember when our entire team had to wait for quite a long time till invision loads and sometimes we couldn't understand why it doesn't load at all. But overall I like the software and would definitely recommend it.

* You can prototype your website or application easily.
* Nice collaboration tool: other people can review your prototypes, leave comments, resolve previous discussions, etc.

Interface is very heavy, sometimes you have to wait for a very long time while invision loads up. I don't understand why the developers couldn't foresee the situation that if you have lots of graphics in your prototype, you should think about a solution to load everything quickly (say, to allow to make graphics quality worse).

Ruth
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great for creating live and clickable prototypes

Bewertet am 26.5.2017

Decreases the amount of back and forth time between marketing teams, clients and development teams. A great tool for making sure everyone is on the same page - before any full development work gets done.

One of the best things about this is that the prototypes you create are live and you can click on them - so if I wanted to show the rest of the team what it would look like if a user scrolled I could. This also makes it great when you're demoing an idea to clients.

Another great feature is the ability to give feedback. I recently used invision in a project with an offshore design team. I was able to easily log on and add comments to the prototypes. You can highlight areas you're referring to easily to avoid any confusion.

It can be quite difficult to get the hang of to start with and I found it quite time consuming when it comes to linking every button up to another page if you want to demonstrate a 'live version'.

Antwort von InVision

Hi Ruth, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program!

• Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Can't got a day of work without Invision

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

Invision is a must for a technical product team. As a designer, I use it daily to share designs with my product team (devs/QA/PM), receive feedback, test prototypes with users. It is the only tool of its caliber that can handle all my team's needs. Plus, they have the best design blog I have ever read. It integrates seamlessly with Sketch, which makes exporting my designs an effortless process. Their new Design System Manager is a must too!

The main fault I have found in Invision is its workflow for designs in progress. Since it integrates so seamlessly with Sketch, when I make a change it is automatically pushed to Invision through their Craft plugin. However, if a developer has already started working on a story with that specific prototype, there is no easy way to notify them of the change that occurred. This often leads to minor issues with inconsistencies.

Jason
Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

InVision make prototyping a breeze

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

We loved working with InVision for all of our prototyping needs when it came to designing a website. It was a very stable product, that allowed us to show the clients how their website would perform before we ever got to the development phase. This sped up the overall development process and saved us a tome of time.

InVision made prototyping so much easier for our team when designing websites. This allowed us to collaborate with our development team in a visual fashion, which ensured everyone was on the same page. InVision also sped up the development process, by cutting down on the back and forth between developer and designer to make sure that the functionality that was being developed match with what the designer had envisioned.

Unfortunately, several of Sketch and InVision's competitors integrated prototyping into their products which has made InVision a more expensive option compared to Adobe XD or Figma.

João Victor
João Victor
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick prototyping tool that integrates with design tools

Bewertet am 13.6.2018

InVision is a great tool for simple prototypes that you can easily share with anyone. It has integrations with design tools such as Sketch and it also has a growing environment of other features that can help with the design process, such as collaborative sketching.

With is integration with tools such as Sketch, is very easy to export artboards into InVision and quickly build a simple prototype that can be shared to desktop and mobile devices. It also has a growing environment of useful tools such as Freehand (a collaborative sketching tool) that integrates with other InVision solutions.

InVision does not have many options for developing advanced interactive prototypes. If you need to build a prototype with custom animations and timeline managing (for instance, easing effects) you'll need to resort to another tool.

Joe
Joe
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

InVision is a critical part of our workflow. Keeps getting better.

Bewertet am 5.12.2017

InVision has made product developments much more collaborative and inclusive process for my teams. The visibility it allows for is top notch. Really looking forward to the potential for streamlining our entire workflow into a single platform.

The product is continually evolving into a mission critical platform, as opposed to a nice to have tool. The prototyping capabilities, workflow management, and boards are great. My team is really excited to give Studio and Design Systems Manager a run.

We had a call with the enterprise to explore that for our team. The person we talked to couldn't answer any of our questions. Felt really ill equipped to be on the call, and it left a bad impression on us. Their Craft plugin for Sketch is nice in theory, but is consistently the most buggy plugin my team uses.

Mario
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest tool for design prototyping out there.

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

We use sketch as our UI tool, it has a plugin that allows us to submit all screens to invision product with one single click, also all screens linked from sketch linking tool. If you use Sketch, adding invision to your tech stack will give a velocity in your design process and prototyped as never before.

- The way you can easily create live/clickable prototypes
- Support mobile and web prototypes
- comments directly in the platform
- support history and review older version
- drag and drop editor to organize screens

- can't support mobile device change, you have to create a new prototype if you want a white iPhone instead of the black
- can't remove a screen from the details, you have to go back to the view all screens
- link to other pages have to be done from the details, would like a better way to do it having all screens at glance
- for a small business plans are not good, only few projects
- comments filters are minimum, no search

Gina
Gina

Prototyping, made easy

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

I really enjoy how easy this product is to use. Having never used it to using it almost on a daily basis, it's become our "go-to" tool for displaying design, communication for annotating wireframes and a method of communication between the company and the client.

I wish that there were the ability to create project folders. Especially when you have a handful of people creating prototypes, it can be difficult to find the prototype you want. When you do request a feature, you get fed back a script of how they will add it to the feature list and if enough people want it, they will consider adding it to the product. When asking about the status of such request, you will not get a straightforward response.

Salil
Salil
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Application Development using designs from Invision

Bewertet am 14.10.2022

I have been using invision since last 3-4 projects. Designs created on Adobe XD are hosted on invision. Best part is its shareability feature. We can share the designs to developers with proper details like CSS, downloadable assets, flows etc. Its like a proper application running on invision link and we just need to replicate into our own code. user management is also really good. We can allow or not allow users for specific features like downloading assets etc.

Its little less user friendly for app developers who are not into design. But with guidance, developers can workout with efficiency.

Flavio
Flavio
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for design presentations and collaboration

Bewertet am 21.7.2019

Benefits include:
- Ability to quickly create boards and share visual presentations with clients
-...

Benefits include:
- Ability to quickly create boards and share visual presentations with clients
- Comment functionality allows for quick, direct collaboration on specific UI elements and interactions
- Multiple devices and screen sizes available for presentations

Invision has been an invaluable tool for our design studio for a number of years now. Packed with features it allows us to quickly present and share our designs with clients, whilst including tools for direct feedback and collaboration. Highly recommended.

In the past Invision used to have a screen sharing feature that has since been replaced with a visual 'board' tool that doesn't quite work for us. It might however be a great tool for others.

Sergio
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall powerful prototyping and more tool

Bewertet am 5.8.2020

The integration with Sketch makes it easy to stitch together prototypes from screens or wireframes created. InVision is a great tool to present work, concept and ideas with non-design stakeholders - it allows them to envision what their product could look like once developed, without having to pay for the development. Great for MVP creation

Limited transition options - not a great tool to demonstrate any sort of live interactions or animations. The Craft plug-in, which is used to push screens from a screen design tool to invision, can often be buggy, laggy or can crash fairly often.

Kristina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great visual tool for marketing

Bewertet am 21.2.2019

This saves us tons of time by not having to build the site first and then review it. We mock it up and get all changes done first.

We build websites for agencies and Invision allows us to show our clients the site before we spend the time building. It allows clients and employees to go in and review and gives the option to click on any spot and leave a comment.

The only thing I would like is for the quality to display better. It's so hard to explain to clients that this is just essentially an interactive PDF and all images will be crisp when we build. They just see the fuzziness of the pictures.