InVision Bewertungen

InVision

Web & mobile app prototype design-to-development platform

4.6/5 (194 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

InVision is an agile tool that improves your life as a designer.

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

InVision is a tool that is great to present designs to your clients and communicate with them effectively. Before existing InVision, making a design proposal was a lot of effort: capture a jpg, send it, the client will pass it to PDF, make notes on that document to send it back with feedback All this process, which may sound like prehistory, is relatively recent. However, since InVision exists, you can directly upload the project you are doing, you can update it, and the client can leave comments on the same design.

Another thing that I love is that it allows you to order all your projects in a single screen, as a private portfolio to have everything perfectly organized.

A handy feature that InVision has is that it allows you to update the designs using the integrated Craft plugin in Sketch. Through the "inspect" tab of invision, frontends can access design styles and assets.

I also really like the boards as an inspiration tool, to make a quick portfolio or as a style guide so that the client can know colors, typographies, logos, etc.

The price, because if you are a freelance is a bit expensive and the free version only allows you to upload one project.

A feature called Freehand in which you can theoretically comment on a design with the client live via videoconference, but it has never worked well for me.

I would like the boards could be integrated with other applications like Pinterest or Instagram so that the process of uploading and storing images is easier.

Workflows, I do not use them because we have trello.

Game changer

Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It facilitates and reduces the efforts that I have to make to upload my work to the web app for presentations. Making interactive prototypes that are web-based has also made collaboration and user testing easier.

I love the efforts that InVision has made to make their product sync with other programs such as Sketch and Photoshop. The craft plugin has made a lot of my work very easy since I don't have to upload my screens to InVision. The ability to sync, but to also apply and sync hotspots directly from InVision has speed up my work and it's just one less thing to worry about.

Currently the software has some limitations within the web app. I think there has been tremendous efforts to make the product work seamlessly with other apps such as Sketch, but when modifying certain aspects such as animation or hotspots on the web app, there are a lot of limitations as far as what the user can do. These limitations, specifically with the animations, can make designs static for the most part and not very "animated".

Antwort von InVision

Hi Maria, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program!

We recently launched the InVision Community to create a place where people can talk about their InVision projects and InVision features, design trends, prototyping and workflows, collaboration, and more. It¿s also a place where users can post any questions they have about InVision. Community Ambassadors get the opportunity to talk shop with other world-class designers and share their unique insights by helping answer questions from designers who post in the Community.

If you¿re interested in learning more about the InVision Community and the perks of our Community Ambassador program, please contact me at [email protected]!

Mit Google übersetzen

As a designer, InVision changed my work flow in such a positive way! Can't live without it!

Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has changed my workflow tremendously and has made communicating with my clients a million times easier and more clear. I love InVision! And, no, I'm not being paid to say that - it's just such an excellent product - oh and great customer service too!

Seamless and clear communication between me and my clients. Has transformed the way I hand over designs for feedback from clients. Clients seem to love it as well! So easy for myself and clients to give input on specific aspects of a design. The prototypes work perfectly for web design clients and has made the process much smoother. The boards are beautiful and clear for logo and branding clients and projects. Easy for clients to comment and across the board features beautiful, elegant presentation for my clients.

I wish the price point was a little lower. There is a little bit of awkwardness in adding clients / users to a project once you've already sent to others. It's not intuitive in this area. Hard to tell if the messages went through to clients at times - needs clearer flow here.

Antwort von InVision

Hi Kyra, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program!

Mit Google übersetzen

I use InVision to get feedback on mockups and facilitate collaboration with developers

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Easy commenting ability that works even for the less tech-savvy folks at my job
- Clear and clean email notifications mean a better response rate when I ask for feedback through the application
- Ability to set states (in progress, needs approval, etc.) for mockups and to notify folks when a mockup changes state
- Distinction between notes and comments, and ability to resolve comments so that they're hidden but not lost
- Ability to easily create interactive prototypes for presentation and testing
- iPhone app makes it possible for me to view and interact with prototypes on my phone - so nice!
- Integration with Photoshop makes it easy to give devs pixel-perfect info about design elements (see note in Cons)
- Ability to organize and categorize mockups within a project

- Prototyping tool lacks some features (ex. ability to specify a compressed version of a sticky header, rather than using the full version on scroll). Note they seem to be actively working on the prototyping features, though.
- When mockups change drastically, sometimes comments and interactive hotspots can be lost
- The developer tool provides info based on the shape/size of Photoshop elements, and not their actual contents (so text boxes that are larger than the text can skew the readings for pixel distance)
- Some of my mockups are shown isolated on white backgrounds, some on dark gray. This isn't a big deal, but as a designer it bothers me. Wish I knew why it was happening.
- They directly and without my knowledge contacted collaborators that I had added to the software - this resulted in some disgruntled co-workers and slowed down the internal adoption rate. (However, when I spoke with them about this they said they'd try to make sure it never happened again, and it seems that they've kept that promise.)

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple, fast to produce prototyping tool with great integrations into desktop design apps

Bewertet am 28.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple, fast, primitive prototyping tool for web/mobile design.

I love the Sketch integration. I regularly plot out an interactive flow in a Sketch file, make use of the Craft by Invision plugin and map out all of the interactive elements and which screen they should go to from within my Sketch file, then use the upload button to create a new prototype. I also use the Live Embed feature to place images in Confluence pages. What this means is that my designs are always up-to-date in multiple places. My team mates and stakeholders love the ability to comment directly inside a shared prototype, and this is a great way for me to engage them within a fairly high-context environment and also for them to see that feedback is being addressed. I've recently started using the hotspot templates which has also been incredibly useful for certain scenarios. It also has a similar integration with Adobe Photoshop, but I have never used it.

The biggest thing that is missing with Invision, for me, is that the (web) prototypes are very primitive. They are basically clickable slideshows, with some minor interaction options like layering with animations for menus etc. It unfortunately breaks down the moment I need to prototype anything with independently scrolling divs or sticky elements (not including headers/footers). I would love to see a feature where symbols in Sketch could be used to define :hover styles and generate the additional screens needed for that, to make prototypes feel much more responsive. At the moment, for anything slightly more interactive than a standard flow, I have to resort to coding a prototype in Jsbin or similar (and hosting it)

Mit Google übersetzen

I use Invision to collaborate with remote teams and it has been fantastic as a communication tool!

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy collaboration amongst remote teams, as well as a great client presentation resource.

I love the comments feature on the design prototypes. This allows for much more efficient feedback loops when you can comment directly on the prototype and keeps conversation streams clear. I have also began using the moodboards on the platform which has been fantastic for project kickoffs!

I wish it could integrate with Illustrator as easily as it does with SketchApp and Photoshop. I have began using this beyond SaaS, web and app design and would love to export my information designs directly to Invision!

Antwort von InVision

Hi Amy, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program!

A must for UX designers

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Honestly, I've not found a big enough reason YET to switch to one of their competitors, so I'll be staying with Invision for the foreseeable future, but it not be for long.

What started out as a single product for creating and sharing prototypes, has now become a suite of products:
- Invision Prototyping: which also gives you the ability to hand off screens to developers through Inspect,
- Craft: A plugin for sketch that I find very useful. It lets you sync your file with Invision and has a feature that lets you input realistic data (names, numbers, address, and other content)
- DSM: I've not yet used this on a live project, but hope to in the future

The fact that Invision is growing so rapidly seems to have affected the quality of their products. I've faced numerous issues with Invision prototyping where the screens don't get updated after syncing, or the prototyping links are forgotten, or comments are lost.

In addition to this, they have not really updated their feature set in a while. Marvel has a very useful feature that gives you a flowchart view of your prototype that I wish Invision would also get.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great for creating live and clickable prototypes

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Decreases the amount of back and forth time between marketing teams, clients and development teams. A great tool for making sure everyone is on the same page - before any full development work gets done.

One of the best things about this is that the prototypes you create are live and you can click on them - so if I wanted to show the rest of the team what it would look like if a user scrolled I could. This also makes it great when you're demoing an idea to clients.

Another great feature is the ability to give feedback. I recently used invision in a project with an offshore design team. I was able to easily log on and add comments to the prototypes. You can highlight areas you're referring to easily to avoid any confusion.

It can be quite difficult to get the hang of to start with and I found it quite time consuming when it comes to linking every button up to another page if you want to demonstrate a 'live version'.

Antwort von InVision

Hi Ruth, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program!

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Can't got a day of work without Invision

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Invision is a must for a technical product team. As a designer, I use it daily to share designs with my product team (devs/QA/PM), receive feedback, test prototypes with users. It is the only tool of its caliber that can handle all my team's needs. Plus, they have the best design blog I have ever read. It integrates seamlessly with Sketch, which makes exporting my designs an effortless process. Their new Design System Manager is a must too!

The main fault I have found in Invision is its workflow for designs in progress. Since it integrates so seamlessly with Sketch, when I make a change it is automatically pushed to Invision through their Craft plugin. However, if a developer has already started working on a story with that specific prototype, there is no easy way to notify them of the change that occurred. This often leads to minor issues with inconsistencies.

I like invision!

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are probably more uses to Invision than what we use it for but for our purpose this works well. We can all work on a shared workspace, and invite other to collaborate.

We use this to show the round of our design internally and externally to clients for review. I really like how invision works and the options to comment (and check when resolved) on work, as well as see archived versions of existing projects. Being able to click through changes is amazing when sometimes a task has gone through many rounds or multiple people. i love that you can also just drag and drop files on top of existing ones to replace them rather than having to click through your computer.

It has some issues in certain web browsers. I've found that I can't upload multiple files especially by drag and drop in chrome otherwise it shows up as half uploaded and give errors. Sometimes things previews don't load correctly as well, which isn't terrible but gives an unfinished impression. It also is irritating that if you search for something in your workspace, click on a result and then go back.. you have to do the same search again. That info shouldn't clear, but alas could be worse.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy, fast and organized.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The most important benefit is that we can have a clear and objective communication with the customer, which allows us to work agile and comfortable. The work is fluid and there is no confusion when discussing changes in defined prototypes.

Invision is a tool that allows us to easily organize our projects and have an understandable communication with our clients. Thanks to this tool you can take a better control of the projects, which includes changes, customer opinions (which are always very valuable) and as a consequence the achievement of the objectives is done without problem, which allows us to have satisfied the client .

What I least like is that there is no offline version to work on. It would be great to have an application on the phone or downloadable on our computers.

Antwort von InVision

Hi Luisana, we are thrilled to hear that InVision improves your workflow and that you enjoy using the product. We noticed you¿re an active InVision user and design enthusiast, and we'd love to discuss inviting you to be a part of our exclusive, invitation-only Community Ambassador program!

Mit Google übersetzen

Quick prototyping tool that integrates with design tools

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

InVision is a great tool for simple prototypes that you can easily share with anyone. It has integrations with design tools such as Sketch and it also has a growing environment of other features that can help with the design process, such as collaborative sketching.

With is integration with tools such as Sketch, is very easy to export artboards into InVision and quickly build a simple prototype that can be shared to desktop and mobile devices. It also has a growing environment of useful tools such as Freehand (a collaborative sketching tool) that integrates with other InVision solutions.

InVision does not have many options for developing advanced interactive prototypes. If you need to build a prototype with custom animations and timeline managing (for instance, easing effects) you'll need to resort to another tool.

Mit Google übersetzen

InVision is a critical part of our workflow. Keeps getting better.

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

InVision has made product developments much more collaborative and inclusive process for my teams. The visibility it allows for is top notch. Really looking forward to the potential for streamlining our entire workflow into a single platform.

The product is continually evolving into a mission critical platform, as opposed to a nice to have tool. The prototyping capabilities, workflow management, and boards are great. My team is really excited to give Studio and Design Systems Manager a run.

We had a call with the enterprise to explore that for our team. The person we talked to couldn't answer any of our questions. Felt really ill equipped to be on the call, and it left a bad impression on us. Their Craft plugin for Sketch is nice in theory, but is consistently the most buggy plugin my team uses.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easiest tool for design prototyping out there.

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use sketch as our UI tool, it has a plugin that allows us to submit all screens to invision product with one single click, also all screens linked from sketch linking tool. If you use Sketch, adding invision to your tech stack will give a velocity in your design process and prototyped as never before.

- The way you can easily create live/clickable prototypes
- Support mobile and web prototypes
- comments directly in the platform
- support history and review older version
- drag and drop editor to organize screens

- can't support mobile device change, you have to create a new prototype if you want a white iPhone instead of the black
- can't remove a screen from the details, you have to go back to the view all screens
- link to other pages have to be done from the details, would like a better way to do it having all screens at glance
- for a small business plans are not good, only few projects
- comments filters are minimum, no search

Mit Google übersetzen

The easiest way to show and sell a prototype

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very useful for a client to know how the flow of an interface works. Also, you save a lot of time explaining to a client how and where a button will take you in an experience. InVision makes you look like a real professional.

InVision is a great tool to create and link prototypes. It is very easy to use and to configure. You can select a lot of devices to link so the possibilities are a lot. Also, they offer a plugin that helps you uploading your designs from Sketch or Photoshop, this is very useful to save time exporting the designs. It adds value to a client when you show them a close look to the flow of an interface, this is what InVision is made for.

In general, this software is well done but sometimes, when you upload a design, it takes a time to update it in the platform. I think that the price for the pro version is well balanced compared with all the things you can have from it.

All Can InVision It Done

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the teams efforts to create InVision Studio, a total industry disrupter. This just speaks very highly about the team behind an amazing product.

AN extremely versatile tool for presenting ideas, prototyping, creating mood boards and brainstorming. A web platform that can be accessed from anywhere and shared with clients to easily provide feedback without any complications. What's more is that the entire team and InVision are constantly involved in improving the product and service.

I feel the prototyping tool lacks the ability to perform advanced animations.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic collaboration with some easy quirks

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A system of record with clients and designers.

Awesome collaborating tools using comments and live share. Great notifications. Really the best way to keep transparency with a client.

Navigating is sometimes not intuitive. Going back to the list brings you back to the top. In a long list, that's a little frustrating. Getting the share link could be much easier. It's a feature used very frequently, but it tricky to do quickly. Image resolution is often a problem.

Mit Google übersetzen

You save time and plan your front-end better.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I never get bored of working with InVision since it allows a total flexibility in its tools, it has many options to prove in terms of the finishing of the templates.

The fact of simulating a predesigned template and testing the functions that you will have and can have for the design of a web is great, especially helps to stylize very well the front-end of a web or apps and provides a great communication with your customers and equipment.

The interface seems intuitive but it is not, its complexity is based on adding the functions that "should take" the web or app that you are creating, it's just a matter of getting used to it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing tool for design collaboration

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As UI/UX designers, we use InVision every single day to share product mockups with other teams and departments within our company. InVision allows us to iterate quickly on designs and get feedback directly within the app.

- Ease of prototype building. It is great to be able to quickly show product managers how a series of screens function.
- Easy to share links and comments
- Ability to automatically upload screens and create interactive prototype from Sketch.

- PDF support
- Would love to create and add wireframes.
- InVision could work better with large amount of screens. Once we have about 200 screens, it moves incredibly slow.

Designers Best Presentation Tool

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The thing I like most about InVision is how cutting edge and new of a service this tool provides. Our team uses it every day to present our mockups, provide feedback. It has some nice built in featured for transitions and overlays to lay on top of your static jpgs/pdf. A must have tool in a designers toolkit.

The thing I dislike the most about InVision is it seems like they tinker with things too much which causes buggs for a day or two. To their credit it seems like they fix them timely but feels like its their own fault messing with the product that already works.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, great tool for sharing creative assets

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Invision is a great way for us to quickly and reliably share creative drafts to clients and receive their feedback.

Invision makes it easy for us to share our creative concepts with clients. Generally, clients find it very easy to scroll through multiple drafts, and--with a little bit of training--can leave comments about what they like and don't like. The comment feature allows placing a comment directly on a specific point in the design, so it's very helpful.

The interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. We sometimes have to train clients on how to scroll from board to board, and clients sometimes forget that they can leave comments. Comments are turned off by default, too, so internal employees need to remember to turn them back on to see client feedback.

Mit Google übersetzen

Invision bring ease to developers.

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

InVision help me reduce the misunderstanding between designers and developers on the layout by showing the exact layout on the screen. It makes developers' work more efficiency.

- Upload file easily.
- Provide a better vision to developers ( Mobile / Website ) on layout.
- Provide a intuitive interactions

- Complex issues that cant solve by customer service
- Without wireframe support
- Will be good if there is in-app ability.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very convenient tool for app review and also for communication between designers and developers.

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a great tool for web developers working with designers. Saves a lot of back and forth on some details of the design such as color, size, etc.

It integrates nicely with Sketch, and I like it's ability to show the CSS for the elements on the page. Saves me a lot of time to ask the designers all the time. Also, it's good for reviewing the design. The ability to click on links to show actions and also comment is amazing.

The CSS part is good for individual elements on the page (color, font size, shadow, etc), but in terms of the layout (element position on the page, so like margins, paddings, etc), most of the time it's not very accurate. And it's kinda slow to load the page some times.

Mit Google übersetzen

The quality of this product is impressive, but the implementation in our workflow has been slow.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has an incredibly beautiful and intuitive interface and setup. It's really easy to get started using. Creating hotspots in your web or mobile prototypes is quite refreshing. Showing clients can be fun if they are tech savvy and appreciate it!

What I've found in using it with smaller teams is that is can be lacking some perks that would help smaller teams (like ours) adopt it for everything. It's a brilliant way to prototype interfaces, but managing other types of designs can be fickle. Not all of our clients understand how to use this system, but I don't blame InVision for this. It is important to be sure that your clients are familiar with feedback tools before sending this to them.

Mit Google übersetzen

The software of election by our design team

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best way to send SMS's in an application

Easy to use and share with the other teams or directly only with a specific user that should have access to all or just some parts of our project.

Sometimes it is hard to find an option on the software, the user experience should be improved in order to someone not so design alined could easily access what it needs.