Cloud-basierte Humankapital-Management-Software (HCM).

Sortieren nach

Laura
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Company Providing the Very Best Human Resources and Payroll Administration Services

Bewertet am 22.4.2020

Netchex is WONDERFUL! I have now used Netchex for approximately 7 years. Netchex was the company we used at my previous employer, and after coming to my current job, I knew we needed them here too. The program we were using was obsolete, and I had already seen what Netchex could do and how great they are. It wasn't long before we had them here, and everyone has been continuously impressed by the services they provide. Back when the new ACA regulations went into place and even now with the whole COVID-19 situation, Netchex just continues to knock it out of the park.

The software is very user friendly. It makes our jobs in HR/Payroll hassle free.

Honestly, I can't think of one thing that I do not like about this software.

Carrie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Netchex is the Best Around

Bewertet am 13.6.2019

Netchex is so beneficial for our employees to have easy access to their information and for us to maintain or day to day job.

I love the whole system! It's hard to say what is the best thing because it has so many features that I love. The ease to get around in the system is awesome. It offers so many training videos so if you aren't sure about a feature or best of all you can call customer service and they will help you. I have never met a better service team than Netchex!

I really don't have anything I dislike with Netchex!

Angela
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lacking in honest sales staff and transparency on lack of upgrades to growing companies.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018

We are a small company experiencing experiential growth. Although Netchex support has been friendly, we find it disappointing that the sales representative made false representations of the contract termination fees and a hidden "auto renewal" feature. Prior to leaving Netchex we inquired about upgrades and additional support we could tap into, however Netchex turned out to be a basic software company that truly lacks knowledge of payroll and Human Resource management skills essential to marry this software properly to its clients. It was only after termination of their services (after 1 year contact was up) that Netchex is now trying to backdoor our company with early termination fees that were expressly voided by our sales representative upfront. We now use a company that stands behind their products & services with a NO CONTRACT options for 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Very cost effective if you have a HR department and tech savvy staff. Friendly customer service support.

1. Dishonest sales staff about contract termination fees. Watch out for "auto renewal" of contract.
2. Customer support was not able to resolve issues immediately or answer simple questions without creating a "ticket". Normal turn around for ticket resolution was 4 to 7 days. Once when we inquired about Insurance support we were notified it would be 2 weeks before someone would reach out.
3. Security upgrades during our contract 2017-2018 that failed to meet the deadline advertised to clients.
4. When inquiring about upgrades for our growing company, none could be offered. Lacks upgrade & tailored support options.

Chris
  • Branche: Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse

Great Company

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

Netchex is a fantastic payroll provider that goes above and beyond to help clients. I can't speak highly enough about them.

I love the integrated platform. With our old payroll company you would have to make the same change in several different areas of the software. With Netchex it only takes once. This system is so user friendly it makes training a breeze. And the customer service is second to none!

The only downside for me is I wish the time and attendance side was a little more updated with options.

Megan
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Awesome Support

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Our client support team is great! They're helpful and responsive. The onboarding process has been amazing in that it automated how we bring people into our company. The experience has been a significant improvement from how we used to do it. Love having all new hire paperwork completed electronically!

Updates and rollouts have not gone very well or been communicated well this year. Also, effective dates in the system mean nothing when it comes to payroll -- they're not tied to when deductions go into effect.

Claire
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to work with!

Bewertet am 3.12.2018

Netchex is pretty easy to navigate. The staff is very easy to work with and prompt with responses. They listen to our suggestions on how to improve to make things more user friendly. We have really enjoyed using Netchex for several years!!

Some operations could be more efficient; however, the development team listens to suggestions and adapts if possible.

Stacy
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

Whenever we need a specialized report, Netchex is there to provide their expertise however way they can assist.

Customer Service support is awesome, everyone is very professional and extremely helpful.

My company wishes we could use all the software has to offer but their applicant tracking tool does not supply us with everything we need.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NetChex processes payroll without error every time. They are rapidly upgrading the user...

Bewertet am 5.10.2017

Efficient, effective payroll processing.

The fact that it takes on the complexity of payroll processing and allows me to focus on motivation of employees.

The user interface was lacking for a long-time, but recently has become much better. The best to overcome this would be to pay users to come demonstrate to NetChex software developers how they are using it.

Ashley
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service!

Bewertet am 22.5.2019

Everything is easy to use and if I can't figure something out, the customer service team has been the best at walking me through step by step.

There are been features in established reports that I wish were available, but I can also create a custom report to get that information.

Netchex is great overall. There are lots of resources in all aspects of payroll and human...

Bewertet am 10.10.2017

What I like most about Netchex is that all of my files are in one place. All I need is internet access to be able to access any employee information and/or documents, from anywhere! I also love the communication with my awesome service team.

What I like least about Netchex is that I didn't have more one-on-one training with the software from a Netchex expert or in a classroom environment. I truly feel that I would've gained much more knowledge and less initial frustration/misunderstanding about the software.

Michaela
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The customer support team is friendly and prompt. Netchex has been a great asset for our...

Bewertet am 6.10.2017

This software has allowed our company to automate several tasks that were previously done on paper and required more manual labor. This software has also created more time for the employees in our department to focus their time and efforts on other areas that have increased our productivity.

This software has been utilized at my previous company, as well as where I am currently employed and it has been an overall great experience. This software has allowed us to automate processes across all of our locations and begin laying the foundation to implement a uniform system for our company as a whole.

One of the things I like the least is the amount of times the site gets overloaded with users and stops working, or will kick me out while actively working on something. I have been kicked out while hiring a new employee, and even while processing payroll. That is certainly the most frustrating thing about this software.

Netchex makes my life easier

Bewertet am 14.2.2019

Very easy to navigate.
Many areas of our payroll go much quicker now that they are not as manual. We are able to upload data easily into payroll.
We love that employees easily have access to their information - whether it be a checkstub, W2 or direct deposit information.
Managers can quickly and easily approve/decline leave requests and then those approved populate into employee timecards.
Customer service is A+!!
Reporting is super easy and customizable.

I wish there was more detail in the accruals section.
Reports need to be able to drill down all the way to the position level.

Abigail

Very supportive staff even with the "little" things.

Bewertet am 13.10.2017

Pro: Can centralize a lot of the needs our company has. You can place all of employees forms and information in one place. You can smoothly transfer new hires into the system and even move them from one location to the next easily.

Con: Don't always have the luxury of being creative with some forms. When building the forms in the system for new applicants you are unable to be creative with the forms. Which can be a con. They do have pre-set options which makes decisions process easier but not always what you have built in your mind. They are great about working with you and building that across the seperate companies and they are easy to use for a new hire.

Lisa
  • Branche: Textilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use and having all feature in one system is great!

Bewertet am 9.10.2017

Saves time with it all in one system.

Netchex is a all in one system, time and attendance, payroll and reporting. Able to access in multiple locations if need be. Love that it is cloud based.

Would like more features that can be tuned to each company. And reporting structure, more features. I would like to be able to change some of the attendance reporting. More graphing capabilities.

Easiest payroll program to use

Bewertet am 4.2.2019

Time and Attendance is accurate and easy to use. In the event you have to make a change it is very simple to do.

Login needs to be streamlined so that once you enter your user name and login, it automatically goes to the password field rather than requiring another tab or mouse click

Olivia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We get All Star products and service for a negligible fee. We will never change payroll...

Bewertet am 6.10.2017

Netchex provides so many solutions to common problems for small businesses. If you need it chances are they have thought about it and perfected it. The best part though, is the customer service. You always get the answers you need when you need them. You can ALWAYS get someone on the phone to help.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Seamless HR resource and database

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

Extremely user friendly, everything in one place, able to customize views, permissions, reports, etc

Updates usually have glitches which require additional time to fix and roll out and it is web based so no internet means to access (the cons are so minor that they shouldn't even be mentioned)

Veronica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.8.2018

We have been able to move our clients up to date with NetRecruiter and NetGuide. This has helped the stores in overall recruiting process. This has helped them stay current with forms etc. with NetGuide.

This software is very user friendly. Hiring new hires is self explanatory.

Slow downs and web pages not loading correctly.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

User friendly- Great Support

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

Benefits administration, HRIS, the system is easy to navigate. Love it’s employee friendly and they can easily access and update their own information. Support team is phenomenal!! Any question they are on it and very responsive, an extension of our internal team.

Time and attendance for semi-monthly payrolls. Better earnings entry need for entering into time cards insteyof time sheets.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Cloud-based payroll solution with excellent customer service support

Cost-savings
Faster turn around on payroll than with our previous provider

Netchex has a very responsive customer service team. In fact, up until just a couple months ago, a real person even answered the phone when you called the main number. Payroll is cloud-based, with real-time updates, and lots of reporting, including self-customizing reports, to help with everything that goes with payroll.

The onboarding and recruiting/hiring features haven't worked for our business - they weren't a good fit for the volatility of the industry we're in. This was disappointing, as that was one of the reasons we chose Netchex.

Tiffanie

Great.

Bewertet am 5.10.2017

Ease of use; You do not need to be a payroll expert to prepare payroll; Customer support is very responsive;

Cannot think of anything except custom reporting could be a little more user friendly for people without heavy IT experience

Mary

Customer service & support has declined in the last few years.

Bewertet am 6.10.2017

Since I've been using it for a while, it is familiar and comfortable. Not hard to learn for my assistant.

Search for help features is not good; the user has to scroll through documents to look for the subject.

Melanie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Netchex is a very easy payroll software to use. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Bewertet am 5.10.2017

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate through. I like that there is a process that keeps track of any changes in the system and who made those changes. The ease of having someone help you through all the payroll questions and tax issues.

One thing is the reports are not as user friendly as i would like. The second is, i would like it if we could tap on an employees name in the grid and it would take you to their employee file. Anytime a change needs to be made i need to get out of the grid and make the change.

JENNY

I have worked in netchex for a few years now and It is very user friendly, and customer...

Bewertet am 13.10.2017

IT is easy to work in sometimes I can just figure out what to do prior to having to call the customer service dept to help me with questions that I may have

Deb
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Phenomenal

Bewertet am 5.10.2017

Simplicity of the use of the software!

Everything. There is not one thing negative that I can say about the software. It is very user friendly! I'm always telling my HR Networking Group about Netchex in hopes that they would reach out to a sales person at Netchex to inquire about the products they offer.