Tuio Bewertungen

Tuio

Parent billing for daycares & preschools, schools, others

4.3/5 (51 Bewertungen)

Confusing

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Confusing.

Recordkeeping. It is great to have easy access to receipts.

Perhaps it is partly the fault of the school that is making me use the software, but the payment type option is confusing. Why is “cash or cheque” even an option when this is supposed to encourage online transactions. Also, my school has had to send multiple invoices for seemingly the same things because of monthly billing? I’d actually rather go back to submitting cheques and receiving emailed receipts.

Hello Brenna,

Thank you for your review and feedback. The cash/cheque option is provided as additional flexibility for parents who would not want to pay online but we appreciate your point and we might disable that option from the parent interface in order to further encourage online transactions.
Your other point seems to have to do with how your school operates the software so that's a point we'll have to review with them.

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Tuio has been a fantastic tool to move our school into online payments and invoice management.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tuio allowed us to streamline our enrolment and tuition payment processes. We are moving away from handling post-dated cheques to online direct payments. This is both a better user experience for our parents as well as saving time and generating efficiencies in the administration. It really is a Win Win!

What I like most about Tuio is that it is built from the ground up as a payment software, instead of an added-on after thought. The system is intuitive and simple to navigate while being powerful on the backend to support our needs. Our parents have had nothing but good things to say about how much they like the system.

There are a few features which would be nice to have such as the ability to modify the payment amounts once an invoice has been issued; however, Tuio has been very responsive to suggestions and is continually publishing new features/functionality.

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for the great feedback, which we are taking into account for the next release phases.

Mit Google übersetzen

Convenient for payment but not always clear whether payment has been processed.

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that it allows you to choose your method of payment and pay online.

I don't like how long it takes to show whether the invoice is settled. I find it confusing.

Hello Nadine,

Thank you for taking the time to review and leave some feedback.
To clarify on the settlement of your invoices, we update our transaction records as soon as we hear back from the receiving bank that the funds were successfully deposited, which may be later than when you see that the funds have left your account.
The time it takes to show is therefore independent of us. If you were to pay by credit card, where such confirmation by the bank is not needed, your invoices would settle right away. Feel free to reach out to support@tuiopay.com for any follow up.

Easy payment processing

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy payment of school fees. Less written cheques and visits to the school office to pay for fees. Email communications prior to payment processing to ensure funds are available in my account before payments are processed.

Payments are set for processing on specific dates. Sometimes I would prefer to just pay immediately and not have to be reminded about it for processing on another day.

Hi Katharine,

Thank you for the great review and for your feedback, which will be taken into account for future product releases.

A useful tool

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this software as part of my kid's school sign-up forms and administration. I find it easy and convenient.

I don't have many cons. Perhaps the forms section could be easier to navigate but basically fine.

Hi Joel,

Thank you for the review and feedback! In terms of the forms, I think you are referring to a tool that we used in order to help out the school (simply an online Google form). Maybe a future TUIO integration so that we can make it a better navigation experience ourselves? Have a great weekend!

Easy payment

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to use and easy to see invoices. Shows

Need give more information regarding privacy and security.

Hi Rose,

Thank you for the good review!

We are releasing a new update within the next 4-8 weeks where parents will have additional information regarding those topics at each login; we would love to touch base with you then to see if the release successfully addresses your comments.

Mit Google übersetzen

I use the system to pay my daughters school fees. It is well organized and simple to use.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that it is simple. And when I need help the representative contacts me immediately. I use to pay bi weekly at the daycare. But now I pay through TUIO and everything is organized for me.

I get a lot of email receipts. I will probably just ask to get them cancelled. I get a lot of emails and I sometimes think I need to take action but it is the receipt.

Hi Eboni,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We continuously strive to eliminate redundant communications and to balance that act with informing the parents properly. So far, it is determined that the emails you are receiving are necessary for you to follow through the steps, but please let support@tuiopay.com if you would like them deactivated.

pmt

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been great, I don't have to be in queue at the bank anymore and I am saving time going thru all the payments.

I can check all the payments from my office desk.

I would like to have the total amount showing monthly

Hi Regine,

Thank you for your great review!
Very good idea for the monthly reports, that will be looked into.

School fees payment

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We liked that all our invoices were in one spot for review and also during tax season

Initially it was not inituitive and took us a while to figure out where we needed to navigate to. Also there were many instances where the invoices were delayed in being processed and showing up in our tuio inbox

Hello Sammy,

Thank you for your review and feedback. Sorry to hear that you had to figure things out, it seems as if the intro email we had sent you at the beginning of the school year did not reach you.
I've had a chance to review your account and it looks like your payments were initially not going through due to a mistake made in the bank information provided. I can now see that your transactions are in progress, so thank you for fixing the issue as requested.
For additional clarity, be aware that you will receive an email confirmation when the funds have settled in the school's bank account (we update our records as soon as we hear back from the bank).
In the case of credit card payments, you might have noticed that these receipts come right away, since there is no need to hear back regarding a deposit confirmation.

Tuition Collection

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easier collection - I do not have to worry about sending out monthly invoices

Very easy to use - and easy to find the parent's or what children.

Would like a feature where you could send out reminder's to parent's that have not signed up.

Hello,

Thank you for your review! Feedback noted. Note that for parents in the system who have not activated their account, you already have a feature available to re-send the activation email (on your Parents tab, select a parent and click 'Send activation email').
If you meant a feature to remind parents that they have to take action on a given invoice, that is in the work :)
Any additional question, feel free to reach out to support or to your account manager.

TUIO Feedback

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Good

Was easy to setup, entering bank account and confirming payment method was easy.

It is not very easy to change the payment method. I was looking to switch the payment method for 'after school' program, but all I was able to do online was add another bank account.

Hi Amandeep,

Thank you for the terrific review.

As for your feedback, you will be happy to know that in November we will be releasing an update where switching payment method at any time is possible (even in the middle of a recurring program).

But for now, if you email support@tuiopay.com, we'll take care of this for you, just mention how you'd like to pay and the specific option will be activated for you on the program requested.

Confusing

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I don't have to deal with paper cheques with my kid's daycare.

I like that I can "easily" pay for my child's daycare, no post-dated cheques required.

I find the software highly confusing. I look at the invoice screen, it says it's overdue, but in the email about the payment, it says that I'm on an automatic payment plan so I don't need to do anything.

Hi Rachelle,

Sorry to hear that you find TUIO confusing. The reason why your invoice doesn't show as paid right away is because it takes some time for your bank to send funds to the daycare's bank account.

Until the funds are received, the system doesn't show the invoice as paid. It does show, however, that the payment is 'In progress' right below the invoice status.

As you know, you also receive an email confirmation when the funds have cleared the provider's bank account.
So when we say you have nothing to do, we mean it.

I hope this clarifies the confusion. By the way, you can always reach out to support@tuiopay.com if you have additional questions and we'll be happy to answer them.

Mit Google übersetzen

Tuio has been wonderful in allowing us to easily track and pay daycare fees

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think the software is great because the family can go in and modify the payment when a credit card change occurs. It allows you to see the profile regarding payments and to what establishment.
I also like how it generates reminder emails regarding upcoming payments to be processed and confirmation once these occur.

Initially what I didn't like was the fact we hadn't been set up to pay via this method so I had to contact customer support because the system couldn't override our payment type despite my having updated and saved a credit card.
Additionally, I don't like how there is a fee attached to paying via credit card. I understand the reasoning for this but I find it to be a significant drawback.

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for the positive review.

Keep in mind that charges relating to the choice of payment methods are decided at the provider level.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple to use, saves me time

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really happy with Tuio so far. I always found it unnecessary to write post-dated cheques for my child's daycare. This makes the whole process so much easier. The user interface is clean, simple and straightforward to use. I would recommend it.

I honestly cannot think of any cons with using Tuio! It has saved me lots of time and hassle. Can't imagine going back to post-dated cheques and always losing track of payment deadlines..

Hi Terry,

Thank you for the awesome review and feedback!

Seems to work smoothly

easy form of payment

I like that the payment is handled electronically and I no longer have to write monthly cheques to make payment.

I don't currently have any cons to share. We use the software for paying our monthly fees to our nursery school and since getting set up our payments have all gone through smoothly and we've received updates monthly of any changes.

Hi Liam,

Thank you for the review and for using TUIO!

some missing features

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ease of use for making payments , I like how it saves the payment account info and lists all future invoices

no reminders emailed to me that a payment due date is approaching

Hi Rishel,

Thank you for leaving a review and providing feedback.
We would like to touch base regarding the email reminders that all users receive including yourself, and to understand why you are not receiving them. Would you mind sending a quick note at support@tuiopay.com so that we can help with this?

Mit Google übersetzen

Tuio is very helpful and user friendly

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and streamline all my payments for school.

Would prefer to be able to make payments with the software.

Hi Cheri,

Thank you for the great review. It would be helpful if you could clarify what you mean by 'would prefer to be able to make payments with the software' so that we can look into it - as my understanding is that you are currently already making the payments with the software. You can email support@tuiopay.com directly for this

Mit Google übersetzen

TUIO payment system is a great tool to pay my daughters daycare . It's so easy to use. I like it.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to mange my payments due date and different option to make your payments

Alert email they sent to remind you about your payment . So easy to access to the system abd review previous invoice .amount due.

Actually I would like if they can a way if we want to preview and print our stament. I am not sure if the system provide this option because I was not able to find it

Joumana,

Thank you for the positive review!

We just wanted to let you know that you can view and download a PDF of each invoice issued to you.

To do so, click on the invoice number on your invoice screen, then click 'Download PDF' at the bottom.

Email us at support@tuiopay.com if you have any additional question or require further clarification.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very easy to use and convenient

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I don't have to write cheques and the system is super simple to use. It was easy and convenient to make payments.

Can't think of anything specific. I have had a positive experience using this software and would like to use it for all my school payments.

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for the great review and for using TUIO!

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy and straight forward to use

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

No longer have to use checks makes it easier to manage monthly payment. Having receipts easy to view and print is practical.

The setting up of my account was a bit confusing at first. Was shown an invoice date that I though was the day the payment will come out and that confused me.

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for the review and comment.

The invoices are usually not due right upon receipt as we strive to give parents some heads up and minimize any payment issues. The average such heads up time on TUIO is 3 days, but some childcare providers may decide to reduce that time period in certain cases.

In any event, the actual due date is always clearly labelled on TUIO and in our email notifications, so if in doubt you can always refer to these.

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I liked the convenience of method of payment, we were able to use our credit card and get the points

Unfortunately, there are fees associated with making payments through the platform.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the awesome review. FYI, fees relating to payment methods are always decided by your childcare provider and not by us.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its easy to use and convenient. I like the email notifications so that I know when a payment is processed and an invoice is ready.

I have nothing to complain about so far.

Hello,

Thank you very much for the great review. Any question, email us at support@tuiopay.com.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great product,easy of use and automated

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time saved and not worring about making payments

It's easy and I like the confirmation that's provided. Since it's taking bit of the administrative functions away from the day care I find good time is spent on the children.

It's seem a bit slow at times and customer service could be better. Email support and having the ability to pay bi-weekly would be nice

Hello Selva,

And thanks for the positive review!]

We just wanted to let you know that we do have an email support: you can reach us at all times at support@tuiopay.com. We respond to all requests within a business day, but often much faster.

Tuio Review

Bewertet am 29.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to use and easy to setup with payment options.

So far so good, I haven’t come across anything negative.

Hi Dean,

We are very happy to hear that all is well - thanks for using us!

Mit Google übersetzen

A long awaited convenient way to pay our daycare.

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far my experience has been good. It's great to finally be able to pay our daycare provider online.

My only complaint is that because we receive subsidy we have to set up the payment method every month as opposed to having automatic withdrawal.

Hi Constance,

Thank you for the review and feedback.
Things are as you describe them due to the fact that we make the conscious choice to err on the side of caution and have parents confirm the amounts every time they change.
Parents who are charged the same amounts every month are able to benefit from automatic withdrawal.