TUIO

Elternabrechnung für Tagesstätten, Vorschulen, Schulen und mehr

Sortieren nach

Julie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TUIO wins in customization and flexibility.

Bewertet am 25.10.2023

Customer service and the implementation specialists are top notch! The way the system organizes programs is easy and efficient.

The reported numbers are not actual figures. It would be preferable if the numbers detailed in the program totals and the dashboard were only the funds that the school actually collected/will collect. For functions like conversations and forms to be useful for the entire school, there needs to be a way to add users with limited access.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

FACTS

Warum TUIO gewählt wurde

Lack of flexibility in what our parents were being charged by TADS for fees. Changes in fees with little notice.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TUIO

Customization, flexibility and low costs for parents.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thanks for the awesome review Julie. You can get the totals that the school is ultimately receiving via the invoice exports on TUIO. I took a note of your feedback as I think there could be a good way to turn on or off the gross vs. net view on the dashboard and programs tabs.

Our permissions release went live in October 2023 so you can give users limited access whenever you are ready!

• Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

TUIO does the job

Bewertet am 24.1.2023

payment collection and processing has been streamlined as payments come automatically and we seldom need to get involved with following up with families for missed payments.

online, automatic payment processing at a very reasonable price point.customer service has always been great with prompt and knowledgeable staff.

There are currently some limitations in terms of multiple-line invoices with more than 1 discount item.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thanks for the review. Our latest update goes live this week and includes the multi-line item discount feature! So stay tuned for those.

Trista
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Would recommend, fairly easy to use, great customer service.

Bewertet am 19.5.2024

Overall we are very happy with TUIO and would recommend to others.

Overall we are very happy with TUIO and would recommend to others.

Quick set up with great customer service. All questions submitted to the support team are answered quickly.

Some parents have trouble using TUIO. The credit card fees are high however parents still like having that option and the automatic payments make things a lot easier.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thank you for your review, Trista!

You are welcome to direct parents to our support team at support@tuiopay.com if they need assistance with using TUIO.

Kristi

Hoping it gets better

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

The conversion happened fairly simply, and the payment processing has been exceptional, from my perspective. However we also want to use tuio as a student information management system and so far it's lacking. Also the reporting suck so far, but we have been told this will be improved in the next few moths/in 2024.

The links to fill out forms, the notifications and payment processing are wonderful. The service is also exceptional (customer service and attentiveness)

The reporting. Everything coming in an excel spreadsheet that must be manipulated is time consuming and not optimal

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Hi Kristi, early 2024 we have a custom report feature coming at the same time as attendance. This will make pulling student info reports even easier. In the meantime TUIO support can help you if you're struggling with the spreadsheet management.

Nancy

Customer Service at it's Best

Bewertet am 29.2.2024

I would reccommend TUIO to any private school that is looking for a student and billing management system.

TUIO is very customer service oriented. I have never had an issue that was not addressed with timeliness and accuracy. I felt like they were part of my team to run our school.

There was nothing that was difficult or was not thoroughly explained by their training team.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thank you very much for the review Nancy!

Louisa
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The perfect solution!

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Excellent. This company does regular check-ins and lets us know of new features. They are always helpful.

The customer service is amazing. They respond quickly, update the platform, teach us how to use it and overall we have had a great experience.

Not as easy to upload documents ourselves, however, they do all the heavy lifting so not really a "con".

Antwort von TUIO Payments

We appreciate the review Louisa! I'm working on a secure document uploader feature for our product enhancement roadmap. A new tool to complement the current ability to upload documents on forms

Sandip

Become stress free!

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

The help with TUIO has been amazing. [sensitive content hidden] in particular has been very rapid at responses and help me find a solution. This is the sole reason I would highly recommend TUIO.

I did not have to chase parents for fees anymore

I wish there was a separate column for bounced payments/nsf's

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thank you for taking the time to review Sandip!

Marisa
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

So Glad We Got TUIO!

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

Initial challenges aside, we are so pleased with the integration of TUIO with our small school. Parents have found the platform easy enough to navigate and from the admin side, keeps everything clean and organized.

We love that the amount of paperwork we have to create has gone down! The online registration process and credit/debit payment options are welcome options to our parent community. As a small business, we were unable to offer debit/credit card options before without more expensive options.

The onboarding process could have been better (the initial training meeting). Having the TUIO team take you through a mock set up with examples would have helped with major frustration when trying to build my own forms/registration forms.

Hi Marisa,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

I'm glad we were able to help you get the integration on track following the initial onboarding session. We'll definitely implement your feedback to provide better training to new clients for the forms set up.

Amy
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Tuio Review

Bewertet am 17.5.2024

The customer service is excellent, and the team has always been very helpful.

The customer service is excellent, and the team has always been very helpful.

I like that Tuio helps us streamline our entire admission and enrollment process.

Tuio is expensive for us as a small private school.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thanks for the review Amy!

Tiffany
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best online tuition management out there!

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Because of its affordability and user-friendliness, Tuio is the best tuition management program out there.

I currently do not have any cons to report to potential buyers.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thanks for the review Tiffany!

Lydia

A Good Payment Processing Option for Microschools

Bewertet am 3.11.2023

Overall, we have been pleased with our service. We recognize that TUIO is a growing company making great strides in the education management industry. I would recommend them to schools that are looking for a high-quality school management system with a conservative budget.

First, there's no monthly fee!! This is a major bonus for schools with a conservative budget. We also like how TUIO allows for billing and invoices to be processed automatically. Reminders are sent to families three days before payment processing. The service charge per transaction is minimal and can be set to be paid by the school or the families.

The onboarding process was thorough and smooth. [sensitive content hidden]
is an excellent customer support liaison. We receive quality, one-on-one customer service whenever we have questions.

The system is designed more for accountants or a finance team. Some of the filters and groupings are not intuitive. For example, looking up overdue invoices is (currently) a cumbersome process. This may be because we are not accounting savvy.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thanks for the amazing review Lydia. To view all the overdue invoices in just one click, there is a filter in the 'Invoices' tab specifically for that purpose. I'll have support reach out to you with the relevant article.

Gordon
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Early Adopter

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

My overall experience was positive. Even though I feel like I have been moving into the software a little blind, so far, we have not encountered any issues.

So far the setup and implementation process has been straightforward forward and the TUIO support team has been excellent in helping us launch our re-enrollment for the school.

I would like to see more tutorials and videos about the software to give users an idea of its function as well as guides to help implementation. From a new user perspective, I often feel like I am trying out forms and programs blind and hoping they would work instead of being confident in the launch of a program. I wish there was a way to create a dummy trial of programs that will allow admins to run through all the steps just to experience what customer will see. If this option was available, I was not able to find it.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thank you for the review Gordon. We have a dedicated support website and you can access the relevant articles you need directly within the app using the '?' help beacon in the bottom right corner. Please reach out to support@tuiopay.com as the dummy trial you mentioned is usually set up during the onboarding. If you missed that step we can give you the tutorial no problem. You'll have a test parent account that you can use to experience what they see. We also have a parent welcome video on YouTube.

This first half of 2022, we are undertaking a project to revamp our support site with video content, so stay tuned!

Angela

Very Helpful

Bewertet am 9.2.2023

This experience has been great so far. I actually looked at another platform and Tuio actually works better for our needs. Actually, the only thing that was drawing me to the other program was the cost.

There is a learning curve, however, with the help of our manager is very helpful. This has really been helpful with my monthly payments.

I am still learning and I will be able to answer more honestly after I have used this program for a few more months.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

brightwheel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TUIO

I had already become established with Tuio before being introduced to Brightwheel. The app seemed more user-friendly and the price per transaction was lower.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thank you for the excellent review Angela that dives into your decision making process. Like any app or software there is a learning curve, but with TUIO it is not steep as you have seen. I'm so glad you are getting unlimited support.

Nikki

Switch to TUIO now!

Bewertet am 24.1.2023

The customer service and care team who help are top notch and go above and beyond! Liam is the best.

I like the ease and efficiency compared to what our school previously used.

The only con that we found is the lack of Attendance tracking ability.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Nikki. We are working on an attendance feature to add in our all-in-one Tuition Management system.

Bailey

TUIO Software for K-12 Schools

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

See above.

See above.

Managing payments in a K-12 school environment can be a complex task, requiring meticulous attention to detail and efficient record-keeping. TUIO software emerges as an invaluable tool for simplifying payment processing, offering numerous advantages that enhance the overall experience for schools, parents, and students. The program offers seamless online payments, customizable payment options and automated reminders and notifications.

While TUIO software offers numerous advantages for payment processing in K-12 schools, there are some potential drawbacks. One of the notable disadvantages of TUIO software is the lack of extensive reporting options. While the software provides basic reporting features, such as transaction history and payment status, it may not offer the depth and customization required by some K-12 schools. Advanced reporting capabilities, including detailed financial analysis, reconciliation reports, and customizable report templates, may be lacking in TUIO. This limitation can hinder schools that require in-depth financial reporting to meet their specific accounting and auditing needs.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thanks for the review Bailey, always a pleasure supporting your account. We have several components planned for enhanced financial reporting, and even improvements to the basic reports to make accounting easier. So stay tuned!

Alexandra

Review from Alex Scherb

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

The customer service is amazing! [sensitive content hidden] is always the person who helps me and he does a great job. He is very helpful, accessible, and quick to get back to me. Any problems I have with the administrator interface (or just things I find non-intuitive) aren't a big deal because the customer service is so good. I also really like how the program is online and accessible from anywhere. It is visually appealing and doesn't take as long to load as Rediker.Another benefit of the good customer service is that any needs or problems the families have, I am able to solve quickly for them.

The customer service and the option for families to pay with ACH.

The interface is a little confusing for parents. Many times this year we have parents accidentally register multiple copies of the same children because many parents start but don't finish enrolling and it isn't obvious to them how to pick up where they left off. Going through the registration step and having to fill out that form multiple times is frustrating to parents. There's a lot of confusion around the "New Student" and "Existing Student" options.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thanks for the detailed review Alex. Parents can keep the form open and finish it later, and you can delete the duplicate registrations when it's needed. We will likely have a way for parents to re-enter the form in an upcoming release. The potential confusion around "New Student" and "Existing Student" is solved now, as we made some changes to the form interface already. Like any software there is a bit of a learning curve but I'm sure your parents will get the hang of it, the learning curve is not steep by any means!

Mai

Excellent Customer Service and Ease of Use

Bewertet am 23.10.2023

We have had a great experience with Tuio. The support that Tuio provides is exceptional. We can rely on [sensitive content hidden]
to answer our questions quickly, and also to provide suggestions to help us get more out of Tuio.

Tuio allows us to bill families easily and to keep track of transactions. We have also been able to design our own registration process which meets the needs of our school.

A feature that can be improved, is to allow parents to make payments before the due date. Also the ability to download and print forms from Tuio would be helpful.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thanks for the helpful review Mai! Great suggestion for allowing advanced payments, I will take that feedback back to my team. You can download and print forms on TUIO already, anytime you need!

Natalia

Par Excellence I Chose TUIO

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

It’s absolutely a privilege.

It’s absolutely a privilege.

TUIO is a paramount tuition management system which allows me to centralize all enrollment, wait list, billing and payments. It provides in real time a precise picture of what is going on in my business - financially. I am able to communicate well with clients and they love making their payments monthly on TUIO. It’s an integral part of my school now.

The only criticism about TUIO is the fee that our clients pay when using their credit card. Many who have have switched to an alternative method of payment.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thanks for the great review Natalia! If parents prefer to pay by bank account, they have no fees. Credit cards incur fees for processing from the card issuing banks and you are passing them on to the parents, which is an option of course.

Molly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love TUIO for our school.

Bewertet am 17.11.2021

I have saved so much time. I love that parents have access to their information at all times and reports are generated automatically.

This product makes collecting funds so easy. I no longer have to chase customers for payments. Payments are automatically drafted or charged.

I wish more than one parent/guardian could have access and receive notifications.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thank you Molly! Happy to hear how your TUIO experience has been. Let us take a look at allowing multiple parents to receive enrollment notifications in case they are not split but yet also don't share the account login.

Claire

TUIO REVIEW

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

The support team is quick, thorough, and patient in guiding me through the program.

The payment process has been simplified for parents and administrators, making monthly, quarterly, or annual payments more efficient.

A few parents have had minor difficulties setting up their accounts, resulting in them reversing back to EFT which is frustrating for the school. Not sure if it's available, but if there was a support team to train/guide the parents, that would be great!!

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Hi Claire, thanks for the review. Our best in class support extends to your parents as well, so feel free to funnel things from parents to support@tuiopay.com. They can also live chat or email us directly from the help beacon in the app, or call us anytime. Anytime the parent needs help, we are available to get them comfortable on TUIO.

Anisha

Fantastic Support Team

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

The support is fantastic. It's quick and very helpful. The videos are also beneficial for navigating support questions.

I haven't used it very long, so I constantly have questions as it is not as self-explanatory sometimes (such as when to use the actions button vs the three dots on the right). I hadn't even found the actions button until support pointed it out. Also, I would like more options to rearrange the the list in the enrollments (such as by last name, first name, paid, pending payment, etc as these are not available in enrolments tab). And you can only check overdue only in invoices tab, but I would like to see them in enrollments, too.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thanks for the great review! The actions button is for making bulk actions, so you would want to select all or a segment of enrollments first to get that option. I've made a note for the feedback on the list filtering and will send it to our dev team, paid/pending however is more for the individual invoices that the 'Invoices' tab would show. You would be able to see those invoice statuses in the invoices tab of an enrollment once you click on the enrollment itself.

Lesli

Disappointed and frustrated

Bewertet am 31.10.2023

Awful

Awful

Nothing. This product was useless for my child care facility and day home agency.

This program is useless for my business and the features they promised (that could actually help with my admin tasks) were actually not available. I can't use it and I tried to cancel before I even rolled it out to my parents; I still have to pay for the full 3 years. They did nothing except a one hour session to tell me how to do the things I was told they would do.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Hi Leslie Erin, we don't offer a free trial. After your onboarding session there was no indication that you were having struggles. We are available anytime to help you post-onboarding, including unlimited training and support when needed. We have several daycares in Alberta using TUIO to great success so I'm not sure where the notion you can't use us for billing is coming from. You had been contacted by the billing department to explain the ramifications of cancelling the contract early. I've contacted you personally to discuss things and hope we can resolve this to where you are a long term client enjoying TUIO.

Samanta
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TUIO gave us more time for other things!

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

We are overall very pleased with TUIO and all it has to offer.

We are overall very pleased with TUIO and all it has to offer.

We like that TUIP allows us to put our focus towards other school things and not so much on tuition and enrollment.

When there are returned fees we have to pay the $1.50 processing fee.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thanks for the review Samantha. One thing you could do is to edit an invoice to tack on the fee again to avoid being out of pocket the fees if a payment is returned. Once the payment has processed online, the processing fees are taken out by the payment processor.

Christine
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Would never go back or choose another company after using TUIO

Bewertet am 22.9.2021

Amazing. From the software to the employees to the designers, they are just amazing. If i have a problem or even a parent thats had a problem they email in minutes or jump on the chat if you need them. They are always available. That is not something you find often. Other companies, you wait days to get an answerr or even wait on hold for hours. Not this company.

It is easy to use. Easy to navigate. There are always positive changes to this software and always making it better for our business and easier for our parents.

I can not find anything i DON'T like. Im not sure anyone would find anything they didn't like.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thank you for the thorough review Christine!

Vanessa

Highly recommend

Bewertet am 20.10.2023

The customer service is by far the best thing about TUIO. They are so kind, helpful and responsive. Our parents love TUIO and so do we!

Nothing. We're very happy with TUIO. I'm excited for future updates like attendance software.

Antwort von TUIO Payments

Thank you for the awesome review Vanessa!