Tuio Bewertungen

Tuio

Parent billing for daycares & preschools, schools, others

4.5/5 (22 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Tuio has been a fantastic tool to move our school into online payments and invoice management.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tuio allowed us to streamline our enrolment and tuition payment processes. We are moving away from handling post-dated cheques to online direct payments. This is both a better user experience for our parents as well as saving time and generating efficiencies in the administration. It really is a Win Win!

What I like most about Tuio is that it is built from the ground up as a payment software, instead of an added-on after thought. The system is intuitive and simple to navigate while being powerful on the backend to support our needs. Our parents have had nothing but good things to say about how much they like the system.

There are a few features which would be nice to have such as the ability to modify the payment amounts once an invoice has been issued; however, Tuio has been very responsive to suggestions and is continually publishing new features/functionality.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple to use, saves me time

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really happy with Tuio so far. I always found it unnecessary to write post-dated cheques for my child's daycare. This makes the whole process so much easier. The user interface is clean, simple and straightforward to use. I would recommend it.

I honestly cannot think of any cons with using Tuio! It has saved me lots of time and hassle. Can't imagine going back to post-dated cheques and always losing track of payment deadlines..

Confusing

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I don't have to deal with paper cheques with my kid's daycare.

I like that I can "easily" pay for my child's daycare, no post-dated cheques required.

I find the software highly confusing. I look at the invoice screen, it says it's overdue, but in the email about the payment, it says that I'm on an automatic payment plan so I don't need to do anything.

Antwort von Tuio Payments

Hi Rachelle, we're sorry to hear that you find Tuio confusing. The reason why your invoice doesn't show as paid right away is because it takes some time for your bank to send funds to the daycare's bank account. Until the funds are there, the system doesn't show the invoice as paid. It does show, however, that the payment is 'In progress' right below the invoice status. As you know, you also receive an email confirmation when the funds have cleared the center's account. So when we say you have nothing to do, we mean it. I hope this clarifies the confusion. By the way, you can always reach out to [email protected] if you have additional questions and we'll be happy to answer them.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Tuio has been wonderful in allowing us to easily track and pay daycare fees

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think the software is great because the family can go in and modify the payment when a credit card change occurs. It allows you to see the profile regarding payments and to what establishment.
I also like how it generates reminder emails regarding upcoming payments to be processed and confirmation once these occur.

Initially what I didn't like was the fact we hadn't been set up to pay via this method so I had to contact customer support because the system couldn't override our payment type despite my having updated and saved a credit card.
Additionally, I don't like how there is a fee attached to paying via credit card. I understand the reasoning for this but I find it to be a significant drawback.

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for the positive review. Keep in mind that convenience fees on credit card payments are not Tuio's decision, and are rather decided at the center level.
You should share this feedback with the appropriate contact at your daycare.

Mit Google übersetzen

I use the system to pay my daughters school fees. It is well organized and simple to use.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that it is simple. And when I need help the representative contacts me immediately. I use to pay bi weekly at the daycare. But now I pay through TUIO and everything is organized for me.

I get a lot of email receipts. I will probably just ask to get them cancelled. I get a lot of emails and I sometimes think I need to take action but it is the receipt.

Seems to work smoothly

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

easy form of payment

I like that the payment is handled electronically and I no longer have to write monthly cheques to make payment.

I don't currently have any cons to share. We use the software for paying our monthly fees to our nursery school and since getting set up our payments have all gone through smoothly and we've received updates monthly of any changes.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very easy to use and convenient

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I don't have to write cheques and the system is super simple to use. It was easy and convenient to make payments.

Can't think of anything specific. I have had a positive experience using this software and would like to use it for all my school payments.

Simple to use

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before I was always late on my payments, now it's all taken care for

TUIO provides a comprehensive payment solution that is simple to use, they have good communications and they listen to feedback

UI needs a few polishing touches, otherwise the solution is solid. Not a cons at the moment, but I hope they will implement invoicing via Interact EMT once it's available on the market.

Mit Google übersetzen

The setup was easy and so far there's no issues.

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was easy and straightforward to set it up and has been working flawlessly since then. Now I don't have to write checks as I would normally have to. So I would recommend it to anyone based on my experience so far.

Nothing comes to mind really. I used it once to set it up and haven't had to do anything after that, which is actually a good thing I would say.

Mit Google übersetzen

TUIO payment system is a great tool to pay my daughters daycare . It's so easy to use. I like it.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to mange my payments due date and different option to make your payments

Alert email they sent to remind you about your payment . So easy to access to the system abd review previous invoice .amount due.

Actually I would like if they can a way if we want to preview and print our stament. I am not sure if the system provide this option because I was not able to find it

Joumana,

Thank you for the positive review!

We just wanted to let you know that you can view and download a PDF of each invoice issued to you.

To do so, click on the invoice number on your invoice screen, then click 'Download PDF' at the bottom.

Email us at [email protected] if you have any additional question or require further clarification.

Mit Google übersetzen

My experience is so far good.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of getting communications about and paying my daycare fees.

It facilitates transactions and removes the hassle of writing cheques. There are many options for submitting payments.

The first time I used Tuio, there was one option that applied a discount on my fees. But second time it was not. I wish it was clearly whether it is a welcome discount or something else

Mit Google übersetzen

Great product,easy of use and automated

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time saved and not worring about making payments

It's easy and I like the confirmation that's provided. Since it's taking bit of the administrative functions away from the day care I find good time is spent on the children.

It's seem a bit slow at times and customer service could be better. Email support and having the ability to pay bi-weekly would be nice

Hello Selva,

And thanks for the positive review! We just wanted to let you know that we do have an email support: you can reach us at all times at [email protected] We respond to all requests within a business day, but often much faster.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great experience. School tuition fee payment has become a lot easier.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

User friendly, straightforward, reliable. My daughter's school has implemented this tuition payment system and I chose to sign up for it. Very satisfied so far. No need to write cheques any more.

No complaints really so far. Haven't been using it for an extensive period of time yet but so far the experience has been really good.

Very user friendly.

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that it is simple to use and set up auto payments. It literally took me a few simple clicks to use and I get points on my credit card.

Does not accept american express. I really like to use american express and get my Starwood Preferred Guest points. Starwood preferred guest points can be worth up to an 8 percent value.

Mit Google übersetzen

This software helps me easily manage my daycare payments.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Once I have setup my details and payment method, I don't need to do anything further. My payments are processed every month and I recieve a confirmation email.

I am looking forward to the app version as some minor issues with drop downs when setting up my payment info from my phone.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy and straight forward to use

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

No longer have to use checks makes it easier to manage monthly payment. Having receipts easy to view and print is practical.

The setting up of my account was a bit confusing at first. Was shown an invoice date that I though was the day the payment will come out and that confused me.

Easy, safe

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to set up! I know my payment will be on time every month. No more writing cheques and bringing them to the office.

None, I find it very well done. I haven't had any issue so far. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a reliable alternative to cheque.

Mit Google übersetzen

A long awaited convenient way to pay our daycare.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far my experience has been good. It's great to finally be able to pay our daycare provider online.

My only complaint is that because we receive subsidy we have to set up the payment method every month as opposed to having automatic withdrawal.

Mit Google übersetzen

I am able to pay daycare fees in a single click.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fast and easy. Only need to enter your banking information once and every month you get an invoice and pay quickly.

I like all the features so far. The administrator sets up payment fees and you only have to follow the link and submit payment.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, flexible and paperless

Bewertet am 7.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to pay by credit card and collect points. The notifications received by email, rather than paper.

No issues to report so far. After initial setup for payment, I have not had to do much other than review notifications for accuracy

Great so far

Convenience
easy to use

Way much easier than writing checks and more time efficient as payment is directly done through the bank

The least thing I like is the amount of charges for credit card use, I think they are too high .

Mit Google übersetzen

I am a user who pays the business via this software.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to navigate, not overwhelming at all.
Customer support was very friendly and helpful when I needed it.

I have not perceived any cons so far. It answers all my needs as a user, who pays monthly to a business.