Better Proposals Erfahrungen

Better Proposals

4,8 (158)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Angebots-Software für Kreativ- und Dienstleistungsunternehmen.

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My favorite Proposal and Contract Software

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

Amazing experience with the software, and easy for my staff to use even if they aren’t tech savvy.

The CEO called me in the beginning to help me get going the right way... Great personalized staff!!! And any features they didn’t have when I started using it, they’ve added since then.

It only allows the client to e-sign... sometimes we need two signatures or more. I’d like that feature to be added.

Chuck
Chuck
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Beautiful, clean proposals that I can organize and track.

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

Quicker deployment of proposals. Ability to organize and track everything. Just being able to create different proposal templates and pull them out as I need them has cut down tremendously on my time.

I'm no longer a slave to the formatting restrictions of a Word doc. I can make my proposals as attractive and image intensive as a website. I love being able to create and organize templates and images that I can quickly grab and customize. I love the way they look on a mobile device as well (fully responsive).

There is also a certain Cool factor about sending proposals electronically where the client can sign off without having to print and fax or scan. I also love being able to track what my prospects are looking at real time. It's also fun watching my revenue increase as my prospects become clients.

Customer support is actually very good despite difference in time zones.

I'm spoiled. I can never go back to creating Word Doc proposals.

Would love to be able to see thumbnails of my stored images so I can quickly re-use them. Also I'd love to be able to send a secure form so I can get client information to set up their accounts and collect credit card info electronically to use off-line. Just my personal wish-list not really a con.

Brandon
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

BEWARE OF THE OWNER; HE IS NOT CONSIDERATE AND UNETHICAL.

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I as unaware that early adopters could not trade their lifetime license. I made a post to sell mine and the CEO immediately messaged me and said you cannot do that and closed my account without any warning or discussion with me. I was not aware it was against the terms as it was not the current when i purchased the LTD. He was very rude and made me feel betrayed. I basically gave him my money and he took it and run; in essence, stealing my money and not giving me my account. If he simply would have made me aware of it and discussed it saying if you do your account will be closed, then I would have had no problem keeping my account and finding a use for it. Very bad way to do business and not ethical whatsoever! BEWARE.

Decent program, lots of good updates other than the ethics of the owner.

The customer support is terrible. The owner is very rude.

Gordon
Gordon
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

This is the software I credit for improving my business and growing sales

Bewertet am 27.10.2018

Before using Better Proposals, I would simply use Word or email for my proposals. Then I came across this software and it changed things dramatically for me. it did this in two ways.

1) Their proposal software made me look so much more professional the previously. My closing ration prior to this software was at around 50% (pretty good I thought). Through using Better Proposals it has now risen to 80%!! Why? I can only imagine that the client thinks "blimey, this is good... therefore they must be good".
2) However, indirectly it's done something else... it's made me up my game. Because of better tools at my disposal, I'm looking at better quality clients. Whether there's less competition in this field I don't know, but my prices have risen and in turn, I can produce better work because I have more time to spend on each client.

In short, its a tool I would highly recommend.

I've got nothing bad to say about this software. I'm really happy with it.

Alex
Alex
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Create professional-looking proposals in minutes!

Bewertet am 25.1.2023

User-friendly interface, customizable templates, and ease to use. Huge timesaver.

It includes features such as e-signatures, proposal analytics, and the ability to accept payments directly within the proposal.

The fact that Zapier integration is only available for the higher-priced plans of Better Proposals. Automation is a beneficial aspect of workflow. To only offer this feature for higher paid plans does not seem logical to me.

Imisa
Imisa
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Polished presentation!

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Great program. Saves me time (therefore money). Elevates the presentation to my clients.

Wow- moving on up from a basic PDF proposal. This lets you customize​, add images, graphics, etc. There are multi-page​ proposals and they keep improving so it is easier to develop professional proposals quickly. I am able to include all the legal "stuff" to make sure it is all set and signed before I​ work with anyone.

I occasionally end up changing the ​font with a wrong click and then can't get back easily. User error, but I have done it several times... so something is pretty easy to hit accidentally!

Stormy
Stormy
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

People ask me what I use to create my proposals.

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

In my business - consulting - the proposal can make or break the deal. I have high close rates because my prospective clients see a clear, beautiful proposals that make me look like a pro.

Beautiful, easy to use, flexible. I've learned that the more I work on my templates, the less time it takes to create a really remarkable proposal with high close rates. It feels great when people tell me how great my proposals are. I don't tell them I can produce a fabulous 8 page proposal in about 40 minutes from my client call notes.

You have to name your text blocks and media files well because there is no preview function.

Ryan
Ryan

Great, clean, reliable proposal generation software

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

Customer service is stellar, always willing to hear customer feedback. Clients appreciate the ease of use and how everything is laid out. My salespeople don't have any complaints about using it. Good designs, good library of templates. Really pleased

Some wonky functionality and smaller breadth of customization, but I'm sure they will be wrapping up these issues promptly

Bruce
Bruce
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

My proposals are finally beautiful!

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

Create visually appealing proposals and cut down the time to create them from 4 hours to 1 hour, max.

Totally Online, white labeled and Zapier lets me connect this directly with Xero to supply an invoice on proposal acceptance and get paid instantly. Proposal tracking features let me see when they've opened and are busy reading and I can make myself available for questions through chat functionality.

I'd like the option to host on Betterproposals servers with CNAME.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Compared to the competition this product is the best I've seen for proposals.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018

It is much more aesthetically appealing than the competition, much easier to edit content, and easy to duplicate proposals. I noticed the tracking elements make it very useful for knowing how to take next steps with clients. And most of all the customer service it quick and excellent. Features are constantly improving.

The CRM integration is helpful, but could use more tags to make it more seamless. It also could use a second personal signature for contacts instead of one.

Brent
Brent
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Proposals I would have never done right myself

Bewertet am 31.12.2019

Better Proposals improved a process that I didn't even know I could improve. I never really used formal proposals before because it was a pain to do a nice one. But Better Proposals introduced me to some new ideas I could use, and potential clients love them!

I love how Better Proposals can literally put you in a different level than competitors. Most businesses don't put a lot of thought into their proposals, and most companies don't do anything interactive with their proposals. But Better Proposals gives you high quality designs, and lets you insert amazing widgets into your proposals, like interactive pricing tables, payments, live chat, and signatures. And you can do it fast with the great template features.

I don't like how some of the features are locked behind some higher plans. Not that they are super expensive, but I would have preferred to see plans based mostly on the number of proposals instead of locking important features away. There are a couple of things that I think MOST people will want to do with their proposals, like Zapier integration, that should be included. Regardless, these are a small number of features that are limited, so it's not a deal breaker.

This is a quick way to create stunning proposals that will wow and convert your prospects.

Bewertet am 18.4.2018

Increased conversions and improved tracking of proposals to be able to make timely follow ups to close a deal.

Tracking that a proposal has been received and read.
The speed of creating proposals once you've modified one of the many pre-done templates.
The impressed responses from prospective clients who are wowwed by how good they look.

Text editing is a little fiddly at times and using the delete key often makes the browser go back a page rather than delete the text.
Would be nice to see support for video on the cover and in the proposal content.

Mark
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Only a few days in and reaping the benefits already

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

My overall experience can be summed up quite easily Fantastic time saving with ease of use why would I ever look at another similar product.

Its great to know that my potential clients are going to get a good idea of how professional we are. The fact that all of my proposals are in one place and can be kept up to date. The other fantastic thing of course is you get feedback as to if your proposal has been read and how many times etc..Gives you a better feel for where you are! Having the facility to take payment has worked wonders for me today as its my first day, I can get deposits straight away and know its a serious interest.

If I were to say what the hardest thing is and most frustrating, its the merge tags and getting them to work properly, once I can get that mastered this product will be perfecto!!!

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Brilliant Saas - couldn't do without it.

Bewertet am 5.5.2018

Better Proposals is really easy to use. It just works well and gives me a great selection of templates and previous proposals to choose from. It looks amazing and their new PDF export feature is just sublime. Most clients like to print out a proposal to take it to a board meeting and it means that when they do, my proposal will look really good. Clean, easy to read and impressive.

I would like there to be more control over custom fields / merge tags in the templates. There are a few, like Company name etc, but it would be great to be able to do more with this and setup custom fields to use across all proposals.

Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best Proposal Software Available

Bewertet am 29.11.2019

Excellent. I have used it for dozens and dozens of proposals to clients and it is the fastest, easiest way to get a contract signed.

Better Proposals gives me a way to easily create proposals for clients in any number of categories. They are always adding functionality and I use it all the time for new clients.

I have had it for a couple years, even back at the start it was solid. Nothing really comes to mind right now, especially with all the stuff they continue to add.

Hayden
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Must-have for web designers!

Bewertet am 13.10.2019

Really like it. It allows me to spend more time on the projects I want to work on, instead of spending half the day writing proposals.

I love how much it makes my job easier! The two most common projects I have to write a proposal for are website builds, and logo/branding packages. Which are NOT quick to write up, as there are so many line items and details to cover. This software makes this part of my job a lot easier.

There's a bit of a learning curve, and the price is higher than me just going into Google Docs or Creative Cloud (a package I'm paying for anyway) - but I think it's worth the extra money for a unique, task-specific tool like this.

Affordable and Professional Proposals

Bewertet am 18.8.2018

It's so easy to use. No learning curve. And LOVE all of the new templates.
I also love how I receive an email immediately after a client signs the document.
I like how Better Proposal lets me know how long the client has read the proposal- it let's me know if they are serious or not.
The software itself is very simple, and professional. Better Proposals definitely steps up your game with their professional onboarding system.

I cant think of any. So far I am really happy with it

Daniel
Daniel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

helps convert leads into sales

Bewertet am 21.2.2019

it def helps convert leads into sales

it def helps convert leads into sales

I love the design and how professional proposals look. I often get compliments on how professional my business looks using this platform. Also, love the notifications i get when a client has viewed or signed the proposals.

I don't really like the PDF version of the proposals. If I use images and not enough text to fill the page it add a lot of white space to the file which does not look that great. The web version looks great thought.

Ross
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A great addition to a business

Bewertet am 10.6.2023

Better Proposals is a great asset to my business, it keeps me one step ahead of my competitors with my quotations looking stunning and is definitely having a positive effect in securing more work. The team at better proposals are brilliant! their technical knowledge is brilliant and the entire team offers a very friendly service.

Being a SME, I'm always on the go, so an app would be great for me to create proposals on the go if you're not so savvy with computers, it's not easy to set up better proposals with Xero accounting software however, in saying this, the technical team went above and beyond in helping me do this which I'm extremely grateful for

Ian
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

One of the best packages I've bought in recent times

Bewertet am 11.7.2018

Increased conversion rate
Huge time saving
Increase in prospects buying into the brand

Increased conversion rate
Huge time saving
Increase in prospects buying into the brand

The time saving compared to traditional proposal writing are huge! What took me over 2 hours to do previously, now takes just 30 minutes.
The ability to make your proposals simple, informative and professional has increased our conversion rate and it's only getting better.

A must buy!

A deeper integration to our CRM would be useful along with an internal sign off process but the rest of the functionality of the software definitely make up for what it doesn't have.

Natalie
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

My Essential Tool for Web Development Clients

Bewertet am 8.5.2018

The templates make it extremely simple to create a custom proposal for my clients. As an IT consultant with many different projects, I appreciate the variety of proposal templates that are available, as well as how easy it is to modify the proposal for my needs. Thank you!

There are many templates to choose as starting points that can be customized by my specific needs. I LOVE the fact that I can see when my clients open the proposals, and the online signing feature is super-convenient for my out-of-state clients.

The saved PDF of the proposal isn't the prettiest; I wish I could set page breaks to make things flow nicer. However, this is made to be an online platform so my clients view the proposal using the link. I rarely have the need to save and print the PDF.

Jason
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Saved me so much time

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

I put off using proposal template software because I never have enough time for new software learning curves. In this instance, I was totally wrong. In the time it took to edit my previous presentations, I could edit the pre-made one by Better Proposals and get something far more professional. Browsing the other templates, I can see that I'll actually be saving a lot of time writing copy. Unlike some lorem ipsum or irrelevant templates around, the ones at Better Proposals are up to date and well written.

It's really user-friendly, at least as simple as using Word, Pages or Wordpress. The best thing was to find lots of pre-made templates that matched my business offerings. So, not only did I get a sharp design, but I saved days of writing copy since it was around a 70% match to what I'd say anyway.

No real issues, I found a couple of buttons that didn't work properly. I had to move the cursor a little for the button to activate. (Not sure if that was browser problem though).

Shannon
Shannon

Send Beautiful Proposals and Save Dozens Of Hours Doing So

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

I save dozens of hours a month on proposal writing

I save dozens of hours a month on proposal writing

When I used to create my own proposals, it would typically take me about 3-4 hours to create a custom proposal. With Better Proposals, I can create templates and add sections of content as needed, saving me about 2 hours on average for each custom proposal. Also includes open notifications and online signing .

They used to only have a handful of templates available but have since added over 100 templates to choose from.

José Antonio
José Antonio
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Really good, the app is great and the creators are always releasing new features.

Bewertet am 12.10.2017

It saves time and improves my conversions.
Because it's easy to use and already have some really...

It saves time and improves my conversions.
Because it's easy to use and already have some really cool templates, it allows me to create great proposals really fast. But also, it allows my leads to pay in a simpler way, reducing the process and improving the experience.

It integrates well with CRMs, live chat apps and the clients can make payments directly from it.
The owners are very responsive and offer great support, constantly improving current features and releasing new ones based on current users feedback.

• Branche: Konsumgüter

Proposals on Steroids

Bewertet am 27.3.2018

Ease of getting proposal signed and paid for!

Ease of getting proposal signed and paid for!

This software is probably some of the best support I've used in a while.They are constantly improving and adding features. Hands down one of the best software I've used.

I love the fact you can accept payments, even subscription payments. I love the fact you can integrate it into your site so that the proposed link and URL is on your site (White Label). I just love the fact the dev is actually making good on their roadmap of improvements!

Nothing, this software does what it should. I can't complain because the cost is great and the features are even better!