FranConnect

Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

All Franchisors (big and small) can benefit from FranConnect

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been with 2 global brands and was directly involved with the build-out and administration of FranConnect, as well as heavily used FranConnect at another large brand, all since 2010. I am heavily involved in franchise development, FDD compliance and franchisee compliance at my job so I need a tool to meet each of those needs and FranConnect consistently performs.

Working with the developers to bring FranConnect in-house was the easiest it could have been. They are thorough in their detail of wanting to know how to make the product conform to your business model and best serve your franchisees. Regardless of the size of franchise system, FranConnect gives the franchisor a powerful tool to serve not just the franchisee but also to track Development activity (Sales) as well as monitor franchisee compliance (Info Mgr), receive royalties (Finance) and more. So much more!

The versatility of the product and ability to modify/add/remove fields, tabs and modules to personalize each users experience.

Wishing I could delete multiple files in the Library.

Sergio O.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

FranConnect Review.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

FranConnect Sales Module is a great CRM for keeping track of franchisee leads, and potential franchise owners. The reporting system is robust. Overall, a lot of capabilities in a relatively user-friendly system. Good response when submitting a request or a new ticket. Very easy to run financial reports and get data for franchise locations and store documents such as insurance certificates, owner certifications & franchise agreements.

The internal operational modules and the library where you can store documents could use an upgrade. Not a great place to put best practices, the forums are in a very outdated format and not user-friendly. The modules do not sync or communication between sales, operations, hub, etc. They seem to store their own data without easy of finding the appropriate information in a quick manner. Ability to sync emails to outlook is not very user friendly.

Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Faulty software, bad tech support, glitchy programs, and more...

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Poor, or below poor, if that's even a category of classification.

Easy to navigate for the most part. But the glitches destroy any hope of using it properly. I'm sure if you find other reviews, you will see a common theme - glitches , bad support, and a bad platform. The platforms kicks you off every few minutes and is NOT RELIABLE at all.

Honestly, I hate most of it. The platform moves so slowly, doesn't load properly, and glitches all the time. It makes my work day twice as long sometimes... When we transitioned into FC, which we were told was going to be easy, was anything but that. The franconnect team thought it was a good idea to send a security login email to every prospect we had in the system (40,000+!), without our approval. As you can imagine, we got over 800 replies threatening us, demanding explanations, and more... It took us a month to calm everyone down and explain it was an accident. That blast from FC also resulted in our email domain getting blacklisted, due to spam. It has taken us months to get whitelisted, and FC support did not assist at all. Every recommendation they offered, was junk.
Our virtual sales brochure, does not work. Everyone who tries to log into it, gets locked out. We have lost numerous sales due to prospects getting frustrated with their "award winning" technology.
Our conversion reports, are not accurate. Our lead flow, is not accurate. And glitches, happen on the regular, making things impossible to get done. Everyone at our company can't stand this software, and its unfortunate that this is the so called "best" in the franchise industry. Run away, if you're considering this platform to use for your franchisor or franchisees. You'd be better off trying something else out.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 1.0/10

Xavier P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A very good tool to manage everything related to a franchise system

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall eperience is ok. You could make the tool more intuitive and easy to use for mobiles.

I like the fact that you can have in one place all the information concerning to the manage of a franchise system. Specially I like the library and training module. The field ops feature where you can qualificate the performance of a franchisee and the areas where it can be improve its operational performance its great and with good features.

It´s not intuitive. The program has too many tools but it could be build with an intuitive interface thinking that could be used for people with a minimun grade of knowledge about a software.

I would like that the spanich translations of the menus would be more accurate. We are located in latin america and that woul facilitate the use of the tool a lot for more people.

I would like to have more graphics to evaluate the qualifications obtained by the franchisees in the field ops section. I would like to have more comparatives between weeks, months and years from one site to another.

You could include in your interface the capacity to share the results in one clik and open them in other third party apps that can be used in the computer and mobile apps.

Wendy H.
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes Life Easier

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how organized everything is in FranConnect. I love how easily I can get training on the software and the support team is very responsive.

I love that leads come in automatically. It is wonderful to organize leads and sure does make life easier. I can quickly change the drip campaigns, change status, and automatically send out email. When I find a function that I want, the support team helps quickly with training to help me find the function and ensure I know how to use it.

I have not found anything yet. Early on it seemed overwhelming but with additional training, I was able to navigate around easily.

Jason S.
Branche: Restaurants

FranConnect is the One Stop Shop for Franchising Software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

FranConnect does everything you can think of when it comes to franchising. If you're looking for a scalable software solution for franchise sales, training, communication, marketing, and more, they're the goto in the Franchising industry. Lumping all of their modules together, you can get great value for your money solving many needs with one provider

While FranConnect does nearly everything you can think of in franchising, there are other narrower software providers out there that have better niche solutions (i.e. training).

Dan S.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great enterprise solution for a Franchise system

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been a user of Franconnect for about 10 years. The service from some of the staff over the years has been superb. I highly recommend Franconnect to a franchisor that is looking for any of the following functions/features: an intranet, a library, a lead management system, a digital repository for online records and more.

The Franchise Sales Module and the Franchise Information Manager. The system has a lot of modules that you can activate based on the needs of your franchise.

Franconnect used to allow customization. Recently, they have moved away from customization.

Kevin A.
Branche: Design
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Overall,. A solid set of tools a versatile system.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The system was key to communication, information, as well as our franchise onboarding process and retail client support.

It is obvious that the system is designed for franchisors and franchisees from the get-go. For our company, it got the job done for many many years.

Since the system was made to accommodate so many different kinds of franchise companies, often the system had too many options that we did not need.

Matthew S.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

FranConnect is a great tool for franchisees to connect

Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My franchisor upgraded from another product (I don't recall its name) about 5 years ago and moved to FranConnect.

FranConnect creates an Intranet for franchisees to use to share messages, postings, etc. to each other. You can store files and other important docs there, as well.

Nothing bad to say.. FranConnect works well to help franchisees communicate with each other.

Dan D.
Branche: Restaurants
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tracking the prospect journey is essential in franchise sales today. This product makes it very easy.

For franchise sales this product has been a game changer. It tracks communication with a prospect. I cannot imagine doing my job without it.

There are only a few things that could be improved. An auto spell check function in email would be great.

Jamila P.
Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Innovative, Cutting Edge, and Customer Friendly

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the overall layout and features! there is so much that FranConnect allows users to do, that even after 3 years of using the software, I am still learning about different capabilities and finding new ideas to put into place for our sales pipeline processes!

Ultimately, FranConnect has been a very valuable tool and asset for our company - from the franchise sales development process to the operational aspects in managing communications with our leads and franchise community.

I love the way that I am able to manage our lead pipeline process and the various email communications that we are able to use to keep our leads engaged in the franchise process. we have received many compliments on this aspect as well.

They get extra points for upgrades that consistently strive to create a better platform for their customers and the high quality of their customer service and responsiveness is refreshing, exceptional, and quite rare for a tech company of any size.

I also really enjoy their resources to help customers learn about new and improved software capabilities, from engaging webinars that are informative about industry standards and uses of software to achieve sales and operational goals, to their just-right amount of communications with their customers whenever there are any issues or just to inform customers of updates, overhauls, etc..

As the software becomes more robust and updates/upgrades occur, there is an initial period of sluggishness and glitches in the system for a few days, however, these issues tend to go away after a few days though, so it's not too big of a deal in the long run. I also understand that this is not isolated to this software alone and is common with other systems of this size... Windows, anyone?

Additionally, plug-ins that I loved using such as the email uploader and calendar sync have (understandably) been transferred from download-direct capability to download from Microsoft Store platform (which our company's draconian firewall settings won't allow us to download from anymore)...again, not FranConnect's fault, but continuing the legacy option woulda been nice ;)

Would really like to see scheduling ability built into future iterations of the platform for lead generated, direct scheduling with sales team.

Hannah T.
Branche: Sport
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall a Good Product... Quirky in Some Areas

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our company has used FranConnect's software for years. Our franchise owners depend on it to communicate with their customers and most of them love it and couldn't live without it. For FranConnect to be a 10 out of 10, they would need to improve the reliability of the system, specifically after upgrades. Run more tests. Be able to assure their customers that there will be no glitches (or very minimal ones) after quarterly releases.

Mostly easy to use. A few of our franchise owners have trouble using some features, but those who are naturally better at operating computers are able to navigate the software without any issues. The system can handle tens of thousands of records, but it does slow it down slightly as the number of records increase.
The newer version, Sky, is updated on a quarterly basis and requests from customers are taken in consideration for improvements, love that.

The system has a few inconveniences and quirks. Navigating with Groups of contacts can be difficult due to the inability to view more than 20 at a time. This has been requested to be improved in upcoming releases and I hope to see that particular improvement.

Our system was upgraded to Sky this past summer from the Legacy version and since the upgrade, we have experienced glitch after glitch. Some a big deal, others not so much. Our franchise owners weren't able to use the system for over a week before FranConnect's team was able to resolve the issue. The reliability of the system is honestly scary at times. We've only experienced one quarterly upgrade with Sky and it triggered lots of problems when it went live. It does make us a little concerned for the next upgrade happening in a few weeks. It doesn't seem like they test the upgrade well before releasing it. That's purely assumption, but that's how it seems since all of the problems followed after the last upgrade.

Branche: Programmentwicklung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A Great Franchise Development Management System!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Essentially, our organization is using the FranConnect application to run our franchise development function. We have multiple, geographically dispersed franchise development professionals utilizing the system to manage their day-to-day activities. The FranConnect system allows for centrally managed controls while providing all the functionality franchise development professionals require to help candidates make informed decisions. The mobile app is pretty cool too!

The FranConnect application is all you need to manage the franchise development function. It is clear as you use the system, that all the functionality you need to manage your franchise development efforts has been built in. The system accepts leads from outside franchise consultant systems reducing the amount of manual entry required. The reporting system is robust. The email drip component of the application is loaded with functionality though at times, can be a bit confusing. However, once you get used to the campaign module, you're able to get things done quickly. Overall, a lot of capabilities in a relatively user-friendly system.

The dislikes are few. The primary dislike is that at times, the user has to request additional help when first using some of the functionality of the system. Once you get a better sense of how specific tasks are done, the system becomes much easier to navigate. FranConnect bridges the gap with excellent technical support especially during the implementation stage. We worked with two customer reps. and both were extremely knowledgeable, very responsive and really knew their stuff.

Natalie D.

Great Software for Franchising

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been a journey and I've seen in the last 2.5 years how hard FranConnect has worked to make their system even better. They listen to their customers and try to enhance and support franchisors so that the system can work for us. I had times at the beginning of implementation where I was worried about how much there was to the system and some of the functionality was a little strange but overall I've been very please with all that FranConnect is and the direction it is going. The system has been very beneficial and necessary to have.

I love that FranConnect has thought of everything a franchisor will likely deal with in franchising and they've created a system to help you manage it all. In the last 2.5 years FranConnect has really enhanced the system. From the looks of it to functionality. I'm excited to see what it's going to look and function like in the next year. It's really helped me to keep things organized and on top of all the documentation a franchisor has to track per franchise location.

When we initially started using the software there were quite a few glitches in the system and we did lose some data, which was disappointing but the FranConnect team worked with us and we haven't had any major issues since.

Lindsay B.
Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great Customer Service, Easy to Use, Just Wish It Had More Functionality Options

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Any time I needed help figuring out how to do something or if it was even possibly to do something in the system, the response time from customer service is fast and friendly. Sometimes they even call me direct so it is nice to talk to a live person when you need help.

I have really delved into the back end of the software functionality and have played around with settings and making the most of the software. More often than not, there are features we wish we could add or change to make the software much more user friendly or work for our particular business needs and 9/10 times I am told the software cannot do what we need it to do and they have no plans to make the change, even if it is something that really needs to be changed for all users to make it better. I wish they were more open to developing the software further. For example, in the Support module, it is extremely basic. You can only add one attachment to a ticket, which causes a ton of issues with our franchisees and creates more work for all. You also can only see the overall ticket time-- not an individual breakdown of how much time was spent at each department.

Branche: Immobilien
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool from the sale to on going support.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I take all incoming calls. I also call each of our franchisees on a regular basis. I mostly use the Info Manager module to task all my calls with the franchisees. I can also see other departments' contacts either phone calls and emails. It is easy to follow up. If I do get a customer complaint call or email I can attached it that franchise's record for future action.

In the HUB, we have directories of all the franchisees, regional mentors, vendors and corporate office staff so we can have easy access to all of those in our system.

We take the franchisee from the sales people and move them through each phase of training and on to launch and ongoing support. I am able to track phone calls, tasks and even customer complaints using FranConnect. My gmail accounts syn over to my FranConnect accounts. In the HUB, we are able to provide a resource library, company news, and a chat room.

We have had a few server issues where the software ran slowly but it was fixed quickly.

Mary N.
Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Mostly good

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy to run financial reports and get data for franchise locations and store documents. There are nice reports for most of what you would want to run.

The Field Ops Module. It's a nice feature and works well generally. My issue is the creation of the "visit" formats. Once you've started a visit, you can not modify your visit format if you've realized that a mistake has been made. You can edit the question, but not the answer and points section of the question. If it's a major issue, you have to redo the entire form, which is very time consuming.
Also, the search functionality is not very good. Way too many non-relevant topics come up, even when searching for the exact phrase of what you are looking for, it can be buried 5 pages back.

Ubiquitous within the Franchise Industry

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used FranConnect while working with a number of Franchisors. Have looked into others but have not found one as committed and responsive to the franchise industry as they are.

Once you get it set up for your specific company and learn the workarounds, FranConnect is relatively easy to use. The best thing about the software, quite frankly, is their tech support... very patient and thorough (although takes a while to get the wheels in motion on any given issue since they are "offsite" and there seems to be a long queue).

A number of the modules and steps within them are simply not intuitive to set up or navigate. Most difficult is the creation and implementation of e-mail campaigns. Granted, this could be because we are not on the most recent version.

Olivia D.
Branche: Automotive
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

FranConnect System Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have built many approval processes into FranConnect and have drastically cut down on lost emails, excel reporting and missing data.

I think how we can keep all of our lead and franchise information in one place. The ability to set up workflows to allow for automated tasks and emails to go out based on certain actions has helped to improve our efficiency and processes.

I do not like how the reporting does not work across modules unless you have the insights module. I also wish there were more features that would work for a company that houses multiple brands in one system. Certain features that would be helpful to us are not conducive because they do not allow us to segment out by brand (i.e. Marketing ROI report in Sales module)

Jodi R.
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

FranConnect - Great Value

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Auto outreach to candidates is vital to my job in sales. FranConnects email campaign capability takes a ton of work off of my plate and keeps me in constant contact with my candidates. Their task functionality helps me stay on track with my candidates as well. Very user friendly system for franchise sales.

Great functionality from the sales perspective. Able to create your own lead flow labels for pipeline management and the email campaign capability is fantastic. Our team is able to create beautiful email templates that auto populate with great graphics. You can also track your open rates on your campaigns which is very useful information.

Like most cloud based software, you are at the mercy of your WiFi speed... Some days are better than others.

Shannon W.

Great Partner

Bewertet am 1.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My franchised company, Just Between Friends, has been a customer of Franconnect for quite some time. Their solutions help our corporate staff and our franchisees make the most of their day through efficient modules and support tools. The FC team is quick to respond if we have questions or need support or service of any kind.

Before we had this software, we were trying to manage all the different aspects of our business on our own. After looking at several different solutions, we chose to do business with Franconnect as they had significant experience in our space and could handle the size of our business and the growth that would come. Their customer support is WONDERFUL!

Not on Skye

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

On the old software, we have experienced outages during very important times for our events. FC usually responds very quickly to our needs and works hard to come up with workarounds on an outdated system, to take care of us!

I like that the FranConnect software has so many components right at my fingertips. The different modules add up to the collection of so much of our systems information.

Because we are event based and not brick and mortar, we are still on an outdated, highly customized version of FranConnect. I would love to be able to move to Franconnect Skye, since from what I've seen, it is a much better system for what we need.

Jeanne R.

The Best!

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Over-all my experience with FranConnect is stellar!

Pros are that FranConnect keeps everything about every lead in one place so I'm not hunting all over the place to find this or that. It saves time, frustration, and my nerves, I dare say it adds years to my life.
I can call, email, message, and text the leads. I get email reminders in my Google inbox so I don't forget when I'm supposed to call leads.
When I need help, the FranConnect Help Desk team are there for me every.single.time. without.fail! They are so, so, so good at what they do and I can see the 'smile' on their faces even though we're on the phone. Two of the reps helped me most recently and their help made my day SO MUCH BETTER! These two deserve some recognition and a raise in my opinion! :)

It's slow sometimes but for all the good it does, I can deal with this.

Orangetheory Fitness Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been working with FranConnect for approx the past 2.5 years. I think some small tweaks in regard to system duplication (of data) and the modules "speaking" to each other could be easier.
generally, we receive great software support but I would like to see a little more in regards to looking to them as the expects on their software and how we can use it at orangetheory to improve network functionality and improve internal business processes.

It is very Admin friendly - i can make majority of internal changes for the HQ office on a daily basis

System updates and enhancements do not always transition smoothly with customizations

Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Pros and Cons

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using FranConnect for the past 5 years that I've been employed here, I've used other platforms at previous employment. I feel it's a decent software but can be cluttered and overwhelming.

I like the search bar and being able to type in what I'm looking for. Most of the time I can find what I'm looking for.

I don't like that to preview documents, they automatically download. You should be able to click on documents in the library, see previews and make the decision to download. It's overwhelming when it comes to searching for a document or photo.