Productive

Sortieren nach

Arman
Arman
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Simple, fuss-free and meets all our needs as a growing agency.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018

My main issue in the past with other software was that they were too complex, had too many features or had too much of a learning curve. Productive on the other hand is easy to get your head around and start working with from day one.

Our team has now been using Productive for almost 2 months and we're active on it daily. The main features we use are creating sales (which is essentially leads), creating projects (in our case new client projects), calculating project costs, creating tasks and assigning them to team members and sharing the project with clients via the dashboard.

What's more is that Productive have outstanding customer service, I actually just received a letter in the mail today written by their team which proves they're ready to go above and beyond for their users.

Lastly, their price point is unbeatable. The Pricing page says it all and compared to the other software out there, Productive is easily the best value for money.

Small bug with the hourly rate when creating a new project.

Rob
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one capacity and resource planning tool

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

Productive gives us an all-in-one view of our current and forecasted capacity, ideal for tracking team time, availability and profitability. Lots of insights available to help inform our business and excellent and reactive customer support team

We've had to implement a number of workarounds as it wasn't really designed for PR agencies with monthly retainers, more for project-based resourcing at ad/creative agencies. Also the holy grail is to link time (hours) and money (billings) into one view rather than separating them out - that is apparently in the roadmap but has been for a while!

Simon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing reporting clutter and slow service

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

Very bad. They promise a lot, but it seems that it's not possible to actually produce the reports that they promise to be able to.

What I like most about productive is the Dark mode. They nailed that frature.

Useless reports. Customer service. Clutter of code. Buggy.

Claudiu
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great project management tool for us

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

For us it is one of the best options out there. And I recommend it especially if you want to better understand, analyse and forecast the profitability per resources, services offered, projects and tasks.
In terms of task management it works smooth and easy, like any other premium task manager. The big differentiation comes in terms of budget tracking, expenses and resources overview. In the past 1.5 years since we use Productive.io it helped us to see some trends in terms of services that are profitable and see which clients / projects are not profitable. This way we managed to improve the overall performance of our business.

- The onboarding / initial setup can take a bit. Nothing too bad, but you might need a couple of days to get used with the UX.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello, Basecamp und Asana

Zuvor genutzte Software

Teamwork.com
Heming
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most feature-rich, easy to use PM we've ever used

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

Overall, we are extremely happy with this tool. We tested 30 other products before committing to this, and its the best business decision we've made.

We became an early client of these folks a few years ago. They are constantly rolling out new features, including a lot of specific requests we've made to them. They ALWAYS respond to our requests and update us on their status. They have, far-and-away, the most responsive customer service of any SAAS product we subscribe to. And the product is head and shoulders above any of the other tools we used over the years (we've trued dozens including all the big ones you've heard of)

It's meant to be an end-to-end solution for small-ish agencies. So beyond project management, there's financial reporting, invoicing, expense tracking (including Quickbooks integration), and sales tracking. The Sales tool is probably the least developed. It works great, and we use it, but it would be nice if it were more tightly integrated with the rest of the tool so revenue forecaster would be more accurate. There are a number of customization features, so were able to cobble together an adaquate tool (we previously used both Salesforce and Hubspot)

Wessel
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete product and A+ customer service

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

I've used Productive for the past 7 months and it's been very, very helpful. As a project manager it offers you a great way to keep an eye on your running projects, upcoming deadlines, internal planning and much, much more.

Besides that I must say that the customer service offered by Productive is the best I've experienced in my career so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are simply amazing, doing a great job assisting your every need and are more than happy to jump on a video call to help you out when needed.

When asked to help me with a financial overview by using 'Insights' [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] immediately took the liberty to create some overviews to show me what Productive is capable of which helped me out a lot.

In all honesty I didn't miss a feature. The team is constantly updating Productive as it is and if you have useful feedback they'll implement this within a few months. It's perfect.

Ida
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Excellent all-in-one tool for productive running of the company. From sales to invoices, with...

Bewertet am 21.2.2018

productivity

productivity

I've implemented Productive as a project management tool into my company ENTG 3 years ago. We are providing numerous digital services to our clients and big chunk of that is also production. When I tried it it was still in the early phases but basics as task and time management and contacts were covered. Since then, Productive had upgraded by listening to it's users like us into a tool that you can use for running a whole organization. We have our sales pipeline, our project management and profitability reports, scheduling from recently and even invoices creation through 1 click. Would really warmly recommend it to everyone that don't feel like bothering and paying to 5 different systems in order to get the same results that Productive can make in just one.

Mobile app is still not performing in the optimium experience like the web app, but it's still very usable and improving daily.

Andrea
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy generated reports & great customer support

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

- you can track tasks, estimates, worked time, billable time, revenue, costs, invoices, scheduling, time off and a lot more in one tool
- checkups and reporting is easier than ever since you can filter and sort all the parameters you want and just export into .xls, .csv or .pdf - voila
- their support is easy to reach (through the chat integrated to the same tool) and they are really responsive and fast
- they are constantly improving features, so every few weeks you can expect some beta to be released and tested with the real users

- I don't like Productive's search functionality - it's not accurate enough nor fast enough
- Boards and tasks are sometimes hard to manage, especially if the project is big

Jonathan

Productive Is Awesome

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

I've been in the advertising marketing business on the operations side for over 25 years. I've seen and used lots of Project/Financial/Resource Management software in my day, and this is by far the best one I've used. It It was easy to set up, user friendly and has great, actionable data.

The only con is the way hours are entered into the Resource Scheduling area. Its requires manual calculations that are a bit laborious.

Anthony
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Definitely the tool for a software agency

Bewertet am 13.4.2022

With Productive we have been able to grow our business significantly.
From around 50 employees to...

With Productive we have been able to grow our business significantly.
From around 50 employees to almost 300 today it has been able to handle and support our growth.
Without it, I am sure many operational areas would be harder and spread across multiple systems.
Also special praise to the support and customer success team who are extremely responsive to any questions and potential issues.
Looking forward to many new features in the future!

The software has been extremely stable and reliable. Constant new features, as well as regular design updates. Features like forecasting and insights are next-level features.

Maybe the area around customer/company data could be better handled.
I see the reason why it was set up in the way it was, but some more form in this area would have actually helped us.

Oscar
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Productive Review

Bewertet am 4.4.2021

It is a cool tool and I see a lot of value. I would recommend looking at your competitors and find a way to make it more user friendly from the start. I would recommend having a "how to" section for first time users to learn more about the software.

I thought this software offers more useful features than its competitors. The price is great. I like that you can assign team members and clients to tasks.

I thought the software was difficult to understand, so did my team. As the admin, I wish I got more of an overview of everyone in each project. I felt like I had to search a lot to find the information I wanted.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

GitHub, Jira, Kanboard, Slack und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Productive

The option for more tools, such as budgeting and the price value.
Ryan

Great product

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

Really great task management software with good ui. Regularly adding features and improving the product. I am a big fan.

Better ui for sales would be good. Overall though the product is valuable for my team.

Bojan
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Greatest agency management software

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

Productive enables me to keep everything in one place; all the way from ideation, budgeting, project management to expense tracking. It strikes the right balance between powerful features and ease of use. I love using Productive, especially features such as Insights which really position it as a unique tool on the market.

Productive is best utilized when the entire organization is actively using the tool. Buy-in from most if not all internal stakeholders is highly recommended.

Sharn

A system that works

Bewertet am 17.5.2023

Love it, total clarity over clients, projects, campaigns, staff, performance and profibility

Productive was easy to set up, user friendly and responsive to issues

Still some lack of integration and functionality on the CRM but improving. Would be great to integrate to sender.net or Mailchimp etc

Mauricio
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, but a bit expensive

Bewertet am 17.7.2020

Productive worked great for us at the beginning, and really helped us to keep track of our projects and costs.

Pricing was a bit high compared to other tools and there were some features missing like real time board updates.

Nancy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Productive is my favourite teammate

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

We've been using Productive for years and its been great seeing capabilities improve and grow - its functionality keeps getting better.

There are so many features packed into one tool making my job easier and more organized.

Sometimes it's a bit glitchy when trying to schedule projects in the far distant future.

Happy client

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

great! would recommand it to every starting agency.

great! would recommand it to every starting agency.

it's still growing. Productive develops new features and keeps evolving.
Client support and chat is really nice. They try to help you within a day.

Scheduling is till pretty hard, and you can't track hours on sales efforts for a client wihout making a project.

Velimir
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool that gets the work done, while being easy to use.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

Better insight in our business.

Better insight in our business.

UX details that make everyday tasks like logging time simpler. And, over time, getting more and more simple, taking fewer and fewer clicks to perform the desired action.

It's "opinionated" in the sense of data/information architecture (clients/budgets/expenses/invoices/etc. - you have to follow the logic of the application).

Boris
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

All-in-one agency management software

Bewertet am 19.3.2018

Productive.io offers us a framework to run our business in and all the tools to manage it.

Integrated sales, project management, time tracking, team scheduling and invoicing software. Most of the tools you need to manage an agency in one.
If you want to run your agency the Productive.io way, this tool will integrate your whole business.

The tool does everything. Which means that you'll be best of running your business and using the tool exactly as the developers intended, which takes some getting used to.
For a tool that is meant to do everything it doesn't really cater to the power-user a lot, there are few keyboard shortcuts and you'll be clicking a log.
The tool can be buggy and slow at times. And there is no off-line support.
Using Productive.io will create a HUGE single point of failure for your company.

Kimberly
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for project management, budgeting and invoicing

Bewertet am 22.11.2023

•This tool is fantastic from project tracking, budgeting, time tracking and scheduling.
•This is an all in one tool. With features that can sync information to different tools, it's very promising and efficient.
•Productive support team listens to feedback and quickly respond to inquiries.

Having tried other project management software, I am grateful to be able to use Productive and there is no single thing I don't like.

Claude
  • Branche: Design

Overall satified customer

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

All the workflows of the daily business are covered!

All the workflows of the daily business are covered!

Productive as a One stop shop for agencies is so easy to use and has a solid stack of features

Some small stuff that is missing, but I know that you guys are on it.

Jerko
Jerko

A must-have business tool for a software development agency.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

Financial insight, time tracking, invoicing etc.

Financial insight, time tracking, invoicing etc.

I love the time tracking, budgeting, reporting, invoicing features. From a managers standpoint, this software covers all our business needs. The reporting system gives us an in-depth review in terms of cost/ revenue structure, profitability, time spent, project success, employee utilization etc. The data really helps us make better business decisions.

Our developers struggle using the task management feature, and we're currently developing a new framework that can easily be used in Productive.

Robin
Robin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Innovative all-in-one solution for agencies in the creative industry

Bewertet am 25.5.2018

- All-in-one solution
- The help/support of the team
- Reporting options and financial insights
- The clear flow from sales pipeline to project

- Invoicing/quotation features limited
- Dashboard view is not visual/customizable enough
- Project management features are limited
- Roles and user rights are not customizable enough
- The Desktop App is more 'buggy' then the browser version
- Integration with local finance software (Yuki)

• Branche: Design

Great customer service team, gabrijeila was amazing

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

easy to pick up and onboard team members, we switched from another program and uploading tasks was a breeze

inability to easily delete tasks. this process can be convoluted and annoying at time. Dont understand why things can only be archived

Antwort von Productive

Hi there,

Thanks for the honest review. It could be our fault for not informing you properly, but you can delete tasks as well from now on!

ana
ana
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The definitive tool to manage and optimize.

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

I love it because being able to manage tasks, track time, share documents and plan resources from one place has greatly simplified the way I work.

I love the reporting system that provides me with actionable data so I can make more informed decisions and optimize profitability.

I sometimes have difficulty customizing certain aspects of the platform especially when it comes to the user interface.