PureVPN

4,3 (76)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Gesicherter VPN-Dienst mit unbegrenztem anonymen Webzugriff.

Sortieren nach

Stephen
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The good and the bad of PureVPN

Bewertet am 7.3.2022

PureVPN gave me protection most of the time

PureVPN gave me protection most of the time

I liked that PureVPN supports tunnelling - one or more apps can connect via the VPN but other apps can use the direct connection. It was also very easy to use with different profiles depending on the required usage.

I stopped using PureVPN because it would drop out without warning, leaving my computer exposed. There is an option to reconnect automatically but it did not always work correctly.

Ahmed
Ahmed
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Wide List of Servers but not perfect IPs

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

I like it because I can find any country I need easily. The price is reasonable.

The software is easy to use and implement. I also tried the mobile version and it's very good. The best thing in this subscription is that there is a big list to choose. Almost all countries around the world.

IPs are mostly blacklisted and not suitable to be used in any secured platform.
IPs are sometimes read as a different location that the one it appears in the application.

Clint
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Low cost, not user friendly

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

Wouldn't pay money for it again, there are better options for similar price that work a lot better

The cost of it was very low compared to other similar VPNS

The functionality was very lacking, VPN disconnects often and slows your connection significantly

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

NordVPN und IPVanish

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PureVPN

Got a good deal on it, like $70 for 3 years..
Dennis
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Software which is very functional and quick to get into

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

Am working on a application that has different behaviours in different countries, in order to test the app from different locations am using PureVPN to connect.

I like the most the simplistic UI and the small window that is used for the application, all the information you need is organised and easy to find. Works quick with high reliability.

I didn't like that on MacOS when you try to disconnect from a connection from the status bar the window gets bugged out and keeps moving to the right, nothing is happening and only left option is to open the application and disconnect from there.

carl
carl
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Wide variety of servers in the world.

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Excellent for maintaining privacy and protection. It has many quality servers in the main countries and cities of the world.

The additional personal IP location service is effective for accessing the Streaming pages and the connection speed is high. Fully encrypt your geolocation and IP address.

The Android application has interruptions and Internet speed is also a bit affected. Sometimes problems arise with connection protocols, however, the support service is fast and live. Additional services make the monthly payment expensive compared to other VPN programs.

James
  • Branche: Computerspiele

VPN

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

PureVPN seems to be expanding constantly, I have noticed it even works on Amazon Firesticks now!

PureVPN is easy to use, simple to setup, and secure! What more can you ask for in a product?

The premium pricing is a little high, but it works well for what it is. I will continue to use Pure!

• Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very robust, easily configured VPN product

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

It has been a great tool for my associates to use when not wanting to advertise what City/State they are connected from.

PureVPN provides total anonymity to your connection to the Internet. It can be used to mask Geo-locating and other Internet tools trying to pin down where you are connected.

Very few. There are certain locations in Asia that advertise as ready to connect, but the attempts time out. I very minor annoyance at worst.

Rachelle
Rachelle
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helps keeps your connection secure

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

We are not worried about our data privacy when using PureVPN.

We are not worried about our data privacy when using PureVPN.

We like that PureVPN is a simple and accessable VPN service which can keep our devices secure on unknown networks.

Some countries can detect and block the VPN service.

Pablo
Pablo
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A nice interface and good connection with several ip addresses worldwide

Bewertet am 21.4.2018

An aesthetically pleasing program, with a first-line technical service that allows me to solve the software's operational problems while I enjoy the same

More than 100 ip addresses available worldwide, is a very useful software that allows me to connect from various places by accessing music videos, profiles of actors, video blogs and blogs and other interests.

Sometimes the ip are not completely reliable and end up overlapping the IP address of origin, generating problems to be able to enter the pages that I want

I feel secured!

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

The ease of use and very speedy is the what I like most about this software. Customer service is also top notch.

Brian
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Honestly it's an average OK experience

Bewertet am 4.7.2018

Good protection and privacy from the internet

Good protection and privacy from the internet

It's a cheap and affordable solution. Install, logon to the appropriate location, and I am well-protected from prying "eyes" of the internet. It has a number of locations which I can logon remotely, and I can configure it to auto-login upon computer startup.

But...it can be slow in connecting to international servers. Sometimes, it takes a while to locate the nearest and right servers remotely. Worse thing is that I found out that it causes conflicts with my local internet connection. (for my case, not sure if this is a common issue for other users) I had to troubleshoot and ultimately I discovered that PureVPN is the culprit.

It also can cause conflicts with chrome extensions when enabling PureVPN extension in Chrome browsers. Hence, I had to disable it in order to get things working properly again. What a letdown sometimes!

Jamie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Awesome software, use it all the time and never fails

Bewertet am 24.7.2018

It just works. Almost never have any issues connecting to a VPN line. Nice command line options to be able to use scripts with it.

If I had to pick one it would be nice to be able to connect to a particular country and choose to just refresh the ip address. Besides that I can't think of any.

• Branche: Internet

Purevpn review

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

surf some restricted websites anonymously

I didnt have access to all websites which isnt supposed to be so

Jeremy
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good VPN service for a reasonable price

Bewertet am 14.12.2017

VPN works well, with great servers worldwide. The available mobile apps are a definite plus. I've never experienced traffic issues.

Android app use feels a little bit clunky. Honestly though, I don't know how I'd make this better for the functionality offered.

Chris

Nicely built VPN with great service

Bewertet am 9.3.2018

Really nice for our needs!

Really nice for our needs!

Literally works every time - no issues. There are many different servers available which is always a bonus. I like the ease of use and the yearly cost to reduce the overall price.

Although a little slow at times to respond, the customer service was good. Smartphone apps are a little iffy.

Clayton
Clayton

Gets the job done

Bewertet am 15.2.2018

Ton of supported country servers and the speeds are pretty fast. It makes things easy when we need a VPN for business needs.

Ultimately not the solution I personally went with (for other reasons), but the only con I can find is that some sites can detect your VPN address as a spam IP.

• Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It works like a VPN should

Bewertet am 2.6.2019

It’s a decent VPN and will do the job if you are just looking to keep yourself private online

Keeps my web browsing private and lets me turn on and off when needed

Customer service is slower than I had hoped for

Lew

Outstanding!

Bewertet am 26.6.2015

Customer Service is beyond amazing. This is a team that puts the customer experience first and foremost. They really care. In the rare occasion that customer support is needed, (billing, accounts, etc.), there is live online chat, their product-knowledge is excellent and PureVPN goes out of it's way to make you feel appreciated and satisfied in problem-solving. This is probably the best and most secure consumer VPN product in the world right now.

Paola
Paola
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A VPN service that actually works and the price is right

Bewertet am 17.2.2018

reliable VPN service

reliable VPN service

There seem to be a lot of servers or locations available with Pure VPN, so I always find a way around what I need using it. Easy to use, and, the best part; it will work every time, which is more than I can say for most VPN services.

Ease of use is not great, and the interphase needs a bit of improving in my opinion. Could be cleaner. I had issues with a couple of websites as well, with flagging.

Takes a little:

Bewertet am 13.6.2015

Takes a little time to get used to it could be a bit more used friendly. I'm not the only one to think this, as I have friends in Australia and New Zealand who have looked at the offer and they have all said to much hassle although they have like the security side of things.... Thanks David.

ali

awesome service

Bewertet am 24.6.2015

dmitry yusenko their staff member gave me full support on line through team viewer and set up my vpn router!!!!
pure vpn rocks the best service money can buy ecxellent 247support!!

• Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

VPN with speed

Bewertet am 1.12.2018

Performance with P2P is awesome (where most other VPN suffers).

Streaming speed is also great as I was able to watch movies on Netflix without any buffer issues.

Don't have any VPN servers in Onatrio Canada.

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Alternative to surf with security

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

We like to test our software simulating locations and fix our code in test enviroment.

Wide servers locations around the world, privacity and block ads.

Sometimes gets difficult to connect to a server.

Taylor

Simple to use VPN

Bewertet am 19.9.2017

It's hard to find a VPN that does everything you need it to at the right price, this is the best I've found

The user interface isn't the sleekest ever but it does the job just fine for me and my team. Thanks.

Thomas
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

An excellent VPN with some drawbacks

Bewertet am 12.8.2021

Overall the VPN allows us to meet our end goal as we do business in both the UK and Germany and sometimes it is necessary to appear to be from one location when in another.

PureVPN is easy to install and maintain across both desktop and mobile with apps available for a number of devices. With the app installed then it is an easy one click to connect securely to the VPN. You can also chose a location or accept the best connection. This means you have ease of use coupled with a choice of more complex settings such as a dedicated IP.
Unlike other VPNs we tried there is a lot less of not being able to access sites or cloud flare popups.

The basic VPN function works fine, however I have not been able to get the dedicated IP to function properly and just keep getting an error when trying to connect to it. However the level of English from support made it difficult to troubleshot so now I do not use this feature.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

NordVPN

Warum PureVPN gewählt wurde

NordVPN had trouble accessing a lot of sites (cloudflare)

Zuvor genutzte Software

NordVPN

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PureVPN

PureVPN provided the best cost over a set number of years and offered the easiest user interface