WaiverSign

4,8 (95)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Cloudbasierte Software für das Unterzeichnen von Verzichtserklärungen und Haftungsverzichtserklärungen

Sortieren nach

Mark
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Best of Breed Software

Bewertet am 28.9.2019

WaiverSign has enabled us to move 95% of all our waivers to an online system, which has dramatically increased the ease of dealing with them.

Of all the solutions I tried, WaiverSign was, by a wide margin, the easiest to use, both from a setup standpoint and for our users. The price is an excellent value and the customer service team is top notch.

Despite my best efforts I couldn't ever get the API to work properly, meaning I couldn't integrate it as tightly as I'd have desired with the rest of our registration system. I also wish there was better ways to output in a spreadsheet the optional questions that are asked in the waiver process. Both are minor quibbles, however.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WaiverForever und SignRequest

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WaiverSign

Better interface, better pricing.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Mark! Glad to hear you've had a great experience with WaiverSign so far. Sorry to hear you've run into troubles working with our API. At this time the API is in beta (as of October 2019), so bugs and issues are unfortunately something that are likely to come up, so we don't advertise the API on our website. Our primary focus for WaiverSign has been on the front-end user experience that the majority of our clients use everyday, which it sounds like all of that has worked great for you! In the future our API will no longer be in beta and you can count on it having the same ease and reliability you've come to expect from the rest of our app. Thanks again for the review. -Jeremy

Lori

Easy to use WaiverSign

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

We have been able to eliminate a handwritten (filled in) document that was too often illegible and incomplete. The short time it takes a guest to complete WaiverSign frees up everyone's precious time.

What I like most is the way the software is incorporated into our reservation system makes everything run smoothly.

We've been working with the system several years now and it has consistently worked very well for us

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thank you for the kind words Lori! We're glad that WaiverSign has been, and continues to work well for Western River. If you ever think of anything that you need please don't hesitate to reach out to us using the little orange chat widget when you're logged into the application! Myself and the rest of the support team are always available to help. -Jeremy

JARED
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great for signers and signees

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

This software made it easy for signees and signers of the agreements. Pdfs were easily converted into signed documents without hassle.

With the initial trial period, a lot of features were locked.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Jared, thanks for leaving us a review. We actually don't lock features when you're doing a trial for WaiverSign. WaiverSign is built into a much larger reservation software called RESMARK. So when people sign up for a WaiverSign account, or do a WaiverSign free trial, they will get full access to ALL of WaiverSign, but will not have access to RESMARK. Glad to hear things went well with your demo outside of that! Thanks again for the review. -Jeremy

Bonnie

Perfect Waiver Solution

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

Perfect solution to having real time waivers signed from anywhere in the world.

Perfect solution to having real time waivers signed from anywhere in the world.

Ease of use, immediate real time view of signed waivers, convenient for international events as well. Both you and the guest are able to not only see on WaiverSign that your waiver has been signed but also you are both emailed a copy of the signed waiver. Very smooth!

I don't have any feedback on this as it works great for our company.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thank you for the positive words, Bonnie! Your feedback means a lot to us. If you ever do think of a 'Con', feel free to reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to address it! Thanks, -Jeremy

Brenda

Invest in yourself!

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

I really like the experience, it’s definitely worth the investment! They also help me advertise that my business is paperless ! Our planet is def worth $10.oo a month !

My favorite part of this subscription is knowing I am actively doing a little something to better our planet. I love the fact that it’s literally what you pay for! I am so happy I haven’t had to print out a single consent form bc my guest are all able to read & sign my consent form as required by law yet its so easy for me! No more keeping large files cabinets/boxes or waiting for them fill it out day of. To top it off , its so freaking easy for my guest to use. Small business owner invest in yourself !

My only difficulty is the editing of the forms. It’s a little time consuming to have to fill the forms every question to see a preview of it while in the editing process. I mainly use it on a mobile phone and an iPad , so maybe its that but its not the worse.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thank you for the feedback! So glad WaiverSign has been of great use to your company. We appreciate you bringing to our attention that you're finding the mobile document editor to be a bit tedious, we'll share this feedback with our design team. So thank you.

Marcie

Love WaiverSign!

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

Allows us to offer better customer service and keep records digital, instead of using a cumbersome paper process. So happy with all that Waiver Sign does!

Not just one thing. It's easy to use and makes managing our business so much more efficient.

Nothing comes to mind. It's more about which is my favorite feature at any given time.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Marcie, I love the attitude! We absolutely appreciate the kind words. If you do ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. -Jeremy

Calley

WaiverSign Review

Bewertet am 9.5.2019

eliminates the use of a paper waiver system or imputing guest info into a computer

Easy to use in the office and user friendly for guests

n/a We did not have any issues with waiversign

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Calley! We appreciate the review, and we're glad WaiverSign has worked out nicely for your team. If you ever do think of anything that you may need, your feedback is always welcome. Just let us know through any method of communication we've used with you in the past. -Jeremy

Krissy
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Works great

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

It’s a pretty easy system to use and the customer support staff are quick to respond.

It’s very easy to use. Doesn’t matter the age of the person using it they can figure it out.

While this system works best for small groups of people it can be a bit cumbersome for large groups and/or families.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Krissy, thanks for the review! We're glad to hear WaiverSign is working out nicely for your needs. -Jeremy

Lsia

Waiver Sign

Bewertet am 17.6.2019

I love the integration with the reservation system. It doesn't add an extra step to the reservation process.

There have been a few glitches here and there but nothing you can't overcome.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thank you for the feedback Lisa! We're glad things have been working out for your team. Please let us know if and when you run into any issues, that's definitely something we'll want to tackle ASAP if and when those come up. -Jeremy

Karin
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

No more paper waiver head aches!

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Overall, I am extremely happy with WaiverSign and so thankful I gave it a try! This year we are hoping to offer more events to our veterans and having WaiverSign will make it easier for participants to sign their waiver and my job will be a lot less frustrating, too.

Our organization provides recreational activities for veterans. In the past, we emailed waivers to veterans, asked them to print, sign and scan the waivers and then email it back to us. For some of our elderly veterans or those that didn't have a printer scanner at home this made it a big hassle for them and for us! I love how easily I can email a link and they can fill it out quickly with a smart phone, tablet or computer. I have only had one person need a little assistance with the form. With WaiverSign, I can see who has signed their waiver as soon as they complete it. Rarely do I have to send out a reminder for them to sign their waiver.....they complete within minutes of me sending it. So much easier than paper!

It would be great if the url link generated by WaiverSign was shorter. I use Bitly to shorten the url link and it works fine. Not a big deal, but if it was a part of WaiverSign, that would be one less step.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thank you for the feedback Karin. Bitly is indeed the best workaround for long URLs. This feedback is actually a pretty common feature request, and something we'll likely offer in the future, so stay tuned.

Britni
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

COVID-19 - above and beyond.

Bewertet am 8.4.2020

Thank you for caring for your customers in such a trying time. I will be recommending all of my fellow colleagues who own businesses to use this company.

With the effects of COVID-19, I was forced to shut down my entire business, hopefully, temporarily. After explaining my situation via email, I received an extremely fast response with actions already implemented that made me feel valued and important. While the subscription is more than affordable, I had to freeze all accounts I have related to my small business in Manhattan to help save the company. These people get it. They went above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of in this unprecedented time, and with kindness. Thank you!

I have absolutely no complaints about this company.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thank you Britni. It really means a lot to us to see this review, as you're right that we absolutely do care. We look forward to the day when you'll be able to get back to using your account and continue working with us. But until then, stay safe and healthy. We'll be here when that time comes.

Nicole

Release Forms

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Love that the customers can do it from their devices and it gives us there selections on food and beverage.

Customers sometimes have a hard time using, and some do not finish to the end.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Nicole! We're glad to hear you're pleased with WaiverSign. Thanks so much for leaving us a review! -Jeremy

Robert
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Love this platform for my Gym

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

Cost and simplicity were key for us. This is our first waiver platform and don’t plan on switching. We looked at various gym management platforms that have a built in waiver system, however all of them lock you in. WaiverSign allows us to rip and replace the gym management components we do and don’t want without a significant commitment to one provider. It just works. Simple.

Ease of use and support made it easy to get started. They built the first template for me and it’s been a rinse and repeat of the subsequent templates.

I had a few cons early on, however my feedback prompted actual change within the overall product. So awesome to help shape the product.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thanks so much for the feedback Robert! We're thrilled to hear that WaiverSign has met your needs, and that we were able to fulfill some of your feature requests. -Jeremy

JODI
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

MAKES SIGNING FORMS MESS FREE

Bewertet am 6.1.2020

I AM ENJOYING MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR. I WILL BE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SOFTWARE.

I AM ENJOYING MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR. I WILL BE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SOFTWARE.

I LIKE THAT EVERYTHING IS DIGITALLY STORED SO I CAN PRINT COPIES WHEN NEEDED OR I CAN KEEP THEM STORED IN ONE EASY LOCATION

TAKES MY CUSTOMERS A FEW TO SCROLL THROUGH EVERYTHING AND SIGN. SOMETIMES THE SMALL PRINT IS HARD FOR THEM TO READ.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Jodi! We're glad to hear you're enjoying WaiverSign. I'd love to hear more about your feedback regarding small print being hard to read, as this is the first time we've gotten this feedback. I wanted to reach out to you directly, but I'm not seeing your company in our list of clients (unless it's under a different name). Is it possible you may have mixed us up with another waiver company? Please feel free to message your support or sales rep with any additional feedback. Thank you!

Jeremy

User Friendly and Great Support

Bewertet am 9.5.2019

It has been an overall great experience but with one caveat. Our situation is likely not very common.

Service is easy to set up and very user friendly.

I would like a custom redirect after user has completed waiver. This would save us a ton of cost as we have multiple waivers on file. We currently have every guest fill out both waivers to cut down the manpower needed to walk over to the waiver station and reload our website every few seconds.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Jeremy! Thanks for the review. We're glad to see that WaiverSign has been working well for the Country Folks Superstore. I totally agree with you that we need to get a Custom Redirect feature built into WaiverSign, currently this is a popular feature request in our backlog. We'll be sure to let you know when this feature is released. Thank you! - Jeremy (P.S. My colleagues here at WaiverSign were a bit confused to see a review from Jeremy J, as I'm also named Jeremy J!)

Ashleigh

Great Software!

Bewertet am 15.8.2021

Everything is very well laid out and very user friendly! I rarely have to explain how to use the system to our clients.

There seems to be a minor issue with people signing and none of their information is saving, but I am not sure if that is an error on their part, or with the actual system.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thanks for the review! We're glad WaiverSign has easy for your clients.

Heath
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A viable option for our fire department events...

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

Overall the experience has been good. We still use the product, and recommend it... just make sure you get all the pricing details.

I like that all the signing and information is in one place. It's also reassuring that the waivers are stored for years if needed.

I'm not crazy about the pricing model. We were capped at 50 signatures for a month without knowing, we used 1800 signatures at our event (a haunted house in October) and were charged a pretty hefty fee. I reached out to customer service and was contacted, but pretty much got a "that's too bad."

• Branche: Medizinische Geräte

WaiverSign Is Great!

Bewertet am 2.5.2019

Fantastic!

Fantastic!

Super easy to use. The customer service of the WaiverSign staff is great.

No real negative things to support. Good software.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're glad WaiverSign has worked nicely for your organization. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything. - Jeremy

Kord
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product, Robust, Easy to Setup & Utilize.

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

Resmark Integration, Customization, Malleability, Clean User Interface on both Front & Back End.

I have yet to find any downsides to WaiverSign.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Kord! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're glad to hear things have been going well for you! -Jeremy

Lynn
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Perfect Tool For Us

Bewertet am 30.6.2019

We needed to create unique waivers to protect our guests and hosts who use our services. WaiverSign allowed us to say everything we needed and put the information in an easy to use format. We were able to link our waiver in our website and have everything super easy to use.

This software has allowed us to protect our business and our customers, both hosts and guests so that everyone has peace of mind about using our services.

There is nothing we don't like about WaiverSign. Any questions or issues we had were quickly addressed with positive outcomes.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Hey Lynn, I'm thrilled to hear WaiverSign has met all of your expectations. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything! - Jeremy

Chad
  • Branche: Design
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to setup and implement for clients

Bewertet am 16.4.2019

It is hands down the easiest solution to implement into your reservation process. Works seamlessly with Resmark Systems. Customers have zero issues signing waivers for themselves or their family members. Very easy to understand

More customization options for the signing process would be great.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Thanks for the kind words, Chad! Our team is always working to improve the signing process and grow based on client feedback. I'd love to discuss your thoughts on customization options you'd like to see for the signing process, please feel free to reach out to me directly at jeremy@waiversign.com. Thanks again, -Jeremy

Betsy
  • Branche: Viehwirtschaft

WaiverSign for Dude Ranch

Bewertet am 27.9.2023

The storage and management of paper waivers is becoming unwieldy so we decided to try online waivers and so far the experience has been great.

Easy to integrate into our system since we already had a waiver drafted. The trial period was very helpful, so we could see how it works first hand. Seems like a fair price for the service.

I feel that there were a few questions that I had in the beginning that weren't answered, but figured things would become more clear if we just went ahead and got on board. And most of the questions have been answered.

Shane
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great company with excellent customer support

Bewertet am 7.3.2024

Front to back the entire experience has been excellent

Front to back the entire experience has been excellent

This company has been great to deal with. They make set up extremely easy and support you through the entire process.

It’s been so much easier for my clients to sign waivers. There’s even a way to redirect them to my website when they are done signing. Great service and comparably excellent prices.

Instead of a per month fee, I wish you could also have the option of a per signature fee.

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Shane, thank you for the review. We are so happy to have you as a client! Please reach out anytime you need help. Our support team truly is amazing!

Mary kay

Simplified my job

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

I save time and money by having all waivers online. I have immediate ways to get data to my customers and I've eliminated the need for storing papers for years.

It is easy to use and the customer service was fantastic. They've helped me immediately anytime I've needed assistance; families far prefer this online waiver system to register for dances and I will continue to use it for events I organize.

I would like if the edits page would save automatically so I don't lose edits if I step away without clicking save like Google docs.

Carson
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Telluride Ski & Golf Resort - recent application launch for ROL capture

Bewertet am 12.11.2020

we are streamlining our day-to-day operations and further meeting guest expectations...a true win-win!

extremely user friendly for end users and admin

we have no cons to communicate at this time

Antwort von RESMARK Systems

Excellent! So glad to see that WaiverSign is meeting all expectations.