pdfFiller Erfahrungen

Alexa
Alexa
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Tolles Programm für das Bearbeiten von PDF.

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

Diese Software ist durch seine leichte Funktionsweise, ein tolles und hilfreiches Programm, um PDF-Dateien zu bearbeiten. Es hat alle Funktionen, die ich dafür benötige.

Die Zeit der Gratisversion ist etwas zu kurz.

Johannes
  • Branche: Fotografie

Großartiger Support

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

Jegliche Textelemente sind zu ändern, das Programm ist super einfach zu bedienen und hilft immer weiter

mir hat alles an dieser Software gefallen

Daniel
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Für einfache Funktionen in Ordnung, Kundenservice ist eine Katastophe

Bewertet am 12.11.2022

Ich habe leider keine positiven Erfahrungen gemacht.

Der Kundenservice. Der Support ist maximal inkompetent und kann versteht die einfachsten Sätze nicht.

Ravinder
Ravinder
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

PDFfiller - One stop tool for PDF Editing

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

Our organization use PDF Filler for contract completion with our clients/vendors. It allows us to insert a place for digital signature that is legally binding in the documents. Saves a lot of time and money from both sides.

PDFfiller is best tool for pdf editing online. It includes plethora of functionalities for editing pdf. Some of the functionalities I like include add text, note, watermark, redact, draw, add images/videos, textbox, date, checkmark, search and replace text, spellchecker, undo and redo, copy and paste, and pdf toolbar, add branding and Document signing and many more feature. PDFfiller supports integration with major cloud platforms including Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive and Box. One of the best and easy to use tool for filing and storing all sort of forms electronically. Allows you to convert pdf files into other formats such as Microsoft word, excel and ppt. 'Send to Sign' feature is a boon to corporates and legal industry.

Some of the advanced feature require a great learning time from the end user. Sometime you would not get expected results while converting a Pdf to word in terms of change in formatting which is difficult to edit. Sometimes the tools is slow while working on large size files.

GUILHERME
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the most powerful PDF tools.

Bewertet am 7.6.2019

With PDFfiller we reduce considerable all of our copies and printing. Now, it's way easier to work with PDF and we don't need fisic paper in our desks.
It also reduce our costs since we use way less paper than before.

This software definitely have so many functionalities, that makes it almost impossible no use it all. The many options to edit and do whatever you want with the PDF makes this software one of the bests.

It could have a longer free trial period.

Smallpdf und iLovePDF

Gründe für den Wechsel zu pdfFiller

PDFfiller have way more tools than its concorrents.
Kirsty
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A huge waste of time

Bewertet am 31.8.2023

Woeful. I spent hours creating a 60-page, downloadable, fillable PDF with URL links throughout the text, only to find that when downloaded, the URL links do not work. I have used two other PDF editors that did not have this problem. To add insult to injury, it appears the only way to maintain working links is to permanently host the document in pdfFiller. Doing this would force users to provide personal info in order to access it, AND requires an ongoing subscription to maintain.This is unacceptable for me and for my client and not fit for purpose.As a contractor, this exercise has cost me over $500 in lost income. I now need to start again with different software.

It was reasonably easy to use; the interface is simple.

It is not possible to create a downloadable, fillable PDF that contains working URL links in the text. The only option is to keep the document 'hosted' in pdfFiller. Doing so forces users to provide personal details in order to access the document. This is completely unacceptable and in my opinion almost a scam.

Antwort von airSlate

Kirsty hi! Many thanks for providing your feedback and describing such an interesting use case, even though the experience was frustrating for you. We apologies for that.
For starters, your client(s) won't need to have subscriptions of their own to fill in the form. They can do that in any Internet browser they already have. The form would remain confidential and not accessible to third parties, we assure you.
Regarding all other technicalities, we strongly recommend you email our Support (support@pdffiller.com). We can surely make it work, just need to make several readjustments.

Tim
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Need clients to complete a form and/or sign a document; pdfFiller is the perfect tool.

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

I needed a way for clients to access a fillable PDF via link multiple times throughout a process and give access to this same form to other team members to sign off on different stages of the process.

pdfFiller made this very easy to do I was able to teach this to my team in 10 minutes so we were able to integrate this into our workflow.

Easy to use, even if you have no experience creating fillable forms or verified digital signatures.

It only manages very basic workflows, however, their sister app AirSlate does full workflow management, so if you need something a bit more robust, that's a great option!

Dorian
  • Branche: Automotive

pdfFiller you need this!

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

I have had nothing but an easy time with this software. It helps me daily with all my forms I need to either add or change something on. It is truly worth the price. Once you get it you will not know how you lived with out it.

I like the ability to edit any PDF document edit it, change it and or recreate it.

I truly have not found any issues with this software it just works.

Mari
  • Branche: Musik

GREAT product!

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

Nothing negative! I draw up a lot of contracts for my job and this website makes it much easier.

This is very easy to use, the interface is very clean.

I wish there was an app to support this product. A lot of times I am on the go and I need to fill out PDFs. It would be nice to have an app.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu pdfFiller

I read a few reviews online that were very good about this product.

Dear Mari,
many thanks for your positive feedback! And guess what? we actually DO have apps, both for iOS and Android!
Please, search for PDFfiller on Appstore or Playmarket. It is lightweight, can be downloaded in couple seconds and will be free of charge for you! :)

Christy

PDF Filler - Time Saver

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

It's another great tool to have in my toolbox. It's important to be quick and effective in my line of work and this helps tremendously.

Love that I can go in and make corrections quickly and can share with my clients securely. Even more, I love that I can easily eliminate pages or combine documents into one.

It took a few times using the app to figure it out.

• Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Stress free

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

I am able to get many projects done quicker and more efficiently with the use of PDFfiller. I enjoy the benefit of multiple different ways to finalize the project, send for signatures, print, email, save, etc.

I love that this software is simple to use and I don't feel I need training to use it. Almost all the functions this software has is what I need to complete task in my professional role.

I wish there were ways to combine documents, or if there is, making it easier to do so.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu pdfFiller

At this time yes. Everything is on one screen and easily accessible.
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A One Stop Shop for all you PDFs handling needs!!

Bewertet am 10.12.2022

Pdf Filler have allowed us to quickly edit our PDFs on the go, making our documentation process smooth and hassle-free. Overall its been a pleasant experience using it.

1.Support for multiple data sources such google drive, dropbox, etc2.Simple and easy to use3.Allows to easily edit the PDFs4.On cloud solution making it readily available for use directly from web5.Saves lot of time as we can change PDFs directly no need to convert to docx first6.Uploaded data is secured and so not to worry on data security and privacy.

1. Conversion capabilities missing 2. Support for other document formats can be added

David
David
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Pdffiller, an excellent alternative to Adobe Acrobat.

Bewertet am 8.5.2023

Pdffiller I would recommend it for people who use large amounts of PDF all the time is that it allows you to save unlimited files in your cloud. It is a software that adapts to current times where it is not necessary to download an installer on your computer since everything can be to do online, once a PDF document is finished, be it a form, it can be sent by email and track sending documents.

PDF Filler is a great alternative to Adobe Acrobat, it has features that are even better such as uploading documents directly to its platform for later editing or filling, it can take files saved in Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or any other URL. One of the great features that it has is that all the PDF editing tools can be done online. This makes it easy to work on PDF files from any device. One of the functions that I like the most that is very practical to use is adding annotations to PDFs.

Something I don't like is the organization of the files that are saved in the cloud, although it may be an advantage not to have to download it to your device, it lacks a better organization to organize images and other types of documents with which you work, Another aspect that should be improved is an interface since at first it can seem confusing and difficult to use when you are editing a PDF file which takes time to adapt.

Sylvia
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lost all my company files under an appointed user.

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

As a company we use many software programs and we are never in a position where we could lose our data. There is a huge disconnect of how an admin panel is important and has access to all documents.

The link to fill options is the only reason we are with this company.

We bought the premium program and we are allowed to add admin users. We had to update our company card for a billing cycle which was just on oversight on our part. We immediately paid and the added account was deleted. I was on chat support ( that is all they have ) for over an hour. It took me forever to explain the issue and the outcome was sorry there is nothing we can do all your docs are gone.

Tungsten Power PDF

Gründe für den Wechsel zu pdfFiller

The one feature I use for my business is the PDF link to fill. But now after losing so many company documents for clients I may just have my coder create our own in our portal. It isn't worth all the pain of losing hundreds of hours of work.

Dear Sylvia,
we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have investigated your case, and there was a technical misunderstanding involved there.
Your documents have been restored, actually. Our Support has been trying to reach you via phone (the one indicated in your subscription), however, it goes straight to voicemail. Please, check your email, we've sent you updates on your documents and subscription status.
Thank you in advance!

Pelin
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great document management and e-signature solution

Bewertet am 21.10.2023

PDF Filler offers invaluable functionality by allowing any shape to be submitted for signature and saved as a PDF document. This has improved my ability to complete forms for clients, resulting in clearer and more transparent records. I can also efficiently generate reports that require various signatures, submit questionnaires/forms without the need for printing in paperless environments, and easily share documents while centralizing PDF storage. I particularly appreciate the feature for storing signatures and dates, making them readily accessible.

Uploading documents from any location is a straightforward process, allowing for page reordering, corrections, and saving in PDF format, with the option to save or email the files. You can easily assign names to your documents, providing easy access for future reference. The user-friendly dashboard simplifies navigation, and I have been a long-time user of this software, appreciating the continuous improvements and the addition of new features over the years

My only issue with PDF Filler is the misalignment between the fill-in fields and the original document text. For instance, when designing a form with fields for the recipient's information, such as full name and email address, the completed responses from the recipient don't align perfectly with the document when it's returned.

Fritze Anne
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Convenient

Bewertet am 20.10.2023

With PDF filler, I can complete a lot of tasks faster and more effectively. I appreciate the advantages of having several options for completing the project, sending it for signatures, printing, emailing, saving, etc., as well as cloud storage options and compatibility with widely used file formats like Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat. Numerous capabilities are available with the software, including legally binding digital signatures, infinite storage, and customized templates. Pdf Filler is the perfect tool for companies and people who require a rapid and effective digital document management procedure because of its user-friendly design.

For the past five years, I have been using PDF filler. It's incredibly easy to import and interact with documents while on the road because to the excellent editing options that are provided. These include filling out forms, altering text, adding comments, and signing papers. Drag and drop and the ability to import and export data to and from cloud-based sources. E-signature is another fantastic perk that practically all users enjoy. When this was completed electronically, the traditional method of writing an email address was substituted with an electronic signature. Following their upload to this program, you can quickly click to choose the original, saved sign in electronic format.

I have no complaints regarding Pdf filler. There are still electronic signature forms available for people who would rather not pay for the subscription.

Mary
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

PDF Filler

Bewertet am 2.11.2022

We really like it - I've not had any issues with usability, nor have any of my employees. I've helped some of our customers use the program to customize some of our forms for their own use with their information on it (sample requests from different sales reps, for example). It's proven to be very helpful - very affordable and a perfect alternative to a more robust Adobe-like program.

I loved that it is VERY comparable to Adobe in the features it offers. It was user-friendly and easy to share PDFs across a handful of different departments at my company - not one person had issue with filling out OR signing the PDF they were required to use.

I have yet to have a negative experience while using PDFFiller. Maybe, the only thing I can think of, is IF you are an Acrobat Adobe person, understanding this program is for the basic needs of filling in PDFs - it's not all the bells and whistles that Adobe offers, but it's also the perfect program for what it is, a PDF FILLER!

Imelda
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Manage, edit, sign and notarized pdf forms easily

Bewertet am 23.1.2019

I can easily create, manage and edit my pdf documents with Pdffiller. It is a cloud storage where you can quickly login through facebook or google account. Open your pdf and edit it easily. You can convert your document to the available templates fit for your form and objectiives. I like it because i can open my documents in a web browser or through its desktop application. You can easily create a form where the recipient can put his or her signature by using its send to sign tool. You can share your document. You can email it. Whats best is that you can have your form notarized.

Pdffiller has different plans and price is affordable depending on the number of users. However chat support or customer support’s turn around time to resolve issue also depends on your plan. If it is just basic, expect support to attend to you within 24 hours. If you have the premium, then it will be instant support.

Maureen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & Quick

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

My business is all about paperwork. Everything is time sensitive and I could not get things done without PDFfiller. I use it daily. The ease of use is so important to me. I don't have time to learn difficult programs.

Easy to upload docs from anywhere, rearrange pages, make corrections, save as PDF and save or email. You can name your files and go back to them when needed. The dashboard is easy to navigate. I have used this software for years and they are always improving and adding new features.

I have had trouble uploading an occasional document but customer service fixed the issue each time. Sometimes my document is too large which is frustrating, they have a size limit. Also, a document with signatures from another software company (e-sign) sometimes don't come thru.

Marty
Marty
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Convenient, Affordable, Online PDF Editing & Mgmt Tool

Bewertet am 16.1.2019

I use PDFfiller on a regular basis. The enhanced security options, including the ability to email a PDF to someone and that automatically includes a ‘security code’ for retrieval of the document gives me a sense of security since the actual document is not attached to the email, which could be intercepted if someone hacked into your mail server.

I also use the merging tools, allowing me to combine multiple PDF’s into one file, move pages, etc. It helps me to better organize my PDF libraries. Considering the other options of using a very high-priced service/product (Acrobat), PDFfiller is, in my opinion, a much better tool.

I’ve been using ‘PDFfiller’, for the last 2 years. The editing tools available are great, including filling out forms, editing text, adding comments and signatures, makes it a very convenient to import and work with documents on-the-go. The ability to import/export to/from cloud-based sources as well as drag & drop. Import options makes things much easier in-terns of document management

Honestly, there haven’t been any tasks that I typically need to with PDF editing, etc. that PDFfiller already provide.

Julia
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

PDFFILLER HAS CHANGED MY PRACTICE - FOR THE BETTER

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

I use this software everyday and have found it a necessity in my practice.

I use this software everyday and have found it a necessity in my practice.

Prior to having pdffiller, we still had to type into forms using a TYPEWRITER. No joke. With my legal practice there are numerous forms that we have to fill out. Not only does pdffiller have the usual ability to enter Text into a form, but the feature we rely on the most is the ability to DELETE and RE-TYPE into the document. This has improved the time it takes to draft and amend documents that were not originally created by our office.

Sometimes it is difficult to save under a different name and I often accidentally save over a prior document.

john
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Manage and edit your PDF easily and quickly.

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

pdffiller is a pdf processor quite different from the others, you can not only convert your files from pdf to other formats (and obviously from word, excel and others to pdf), but you can directly edit and process your texts online, so which you can write about the document, underline, place images, delete phrases and all the other things that a word processor allows you to do.
Another advantage and surprises that you have, is that you can use files that are not only on your hard drive, but you can also use files from the web (through the address of the document) and you can integrate pdffiller with some app that you use daily as google drive, box, one drive and others.
Finally, a very remarkable feature is that once you finish editing the file, you can choose some classic options such as the format in which you save it, but it also gives you the option to share it via mail, print it, send it by fax and use it in some social networks like facebook.

Even if it is a bit strange, I miss the function of compressing the files, because whenever you add images to some document, the weight of the file increases a lot and makes the handling of the file more difficult. Besides that, there is nothing more to comment.

Brendan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Fill in the Blanks!

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

As per the 'Pro's' above, when edited could be then be immediately sent by mail to my counter-party sitting across a meeting room table. Crucially important for editing legal documents...........

Every had a pdf file or document that you can't collect text sections,OR fill in a form, or add notations or extend a document. I did, and often, and I wanted it to look professional as possible, be online, so access from off office meetings was available, and documents changeable in an instant. One that when edited could be then be immediately sent by mail to my counter-party sitting across a meeting room table. Crucially important for editing legal documents. Then I found PDFfiller, it does that and more and I would highly recommend it, a reasonable cost for an excellent product that continues to update and improve its offering. Keep up the good work!

A little bit cumbersome in remembering how to download a finished document, could be just me, but clearer tags or instructions might help

Steve

PDFfiller

Bewertet am 26.1.2021

It started out fairly good, but the card issue was the last straw.

It started out fairly good, but the card issue was the last straw.

PDFfiller is relatively easy to use. It was necessary that I have a software that enabled my online customers to fill out my forms online, which included the use of electronic signatures. This was accomplished somewhat with this software.

My customers had some problems with the software while filling out forms on my website. The Dashboard is extremely unorganized and sometimes difficult to find my required templates. The biggest negative was that 2 months before the year was up that I purchased, PDFfiller had a price increase. I never was notified, and that price increase was taken out of my card. Since then, I have read similar complaints online concerning card issues with PDFfiller.

Zoho Forms
Figo
  • Branche: Design

pdfFiller the best ever

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

What a good experience in using pdfFiller it has many features such as editing and placing an electronic signature for files PDF. I hope to continue developing it, thank you.

What I liked about this platform is the ease of using it for editing, sending, and everything related to PDF files.

Maybe some things related to the shape of the platform