pdfFiller Erfahrungen

Alexa
Alexa
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Tolles Programm für das Bearbeiten von PDF.

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

Diese Software ist durch seine leichte Funktionsweise, ein tolles und hilfreiches Programm, um PDF-Dateien zu bearbeiten. Es hat alle Funktionen, die ich dafür benötige.

Die Zeit der Gratisversion ist etwas zu kurz.

Johannes
  • Branche: Fotografie

Großartiger Support

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

Jegliche Textelemente sind zu ändern, das Programm ist super einfach zu bedienen und hilft immer weiter

mir hat alles an dieser Software gefallen

Daniel
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Für einfache Funktionen in Ordnung, Kundenservice ist eine Katastophe

Bewertet am 12.11.2022

Ich habe leider keine positiven Erfahrungen gemacht.

Der Kundenservice. Der Support ist maximal inkompetent und kann versteht die einfachsten Sätze nicht.

Ravinder
Ravinder
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

PDFfiller - One stop tool for PDF Editing

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

Our organization use PDF Filler for contract completion with our clients/vendors. It allows us to insert a place for digital signature that is legally binding in the documents. Saves a lot of time and money from both sides.

PDFfiller is best tool for pdf editing online. It includes plethora of functionalities for editing pdf. Some of the functionalities I like include add text, note, watermark, redact, draw, add images/videos, textbox, date, checkmark, search and replace text, spellchecker, undo and redo, copy and paste, and pdf toolbar, add branding and Document signing and many more feature. PDFfiller supports integration with major cloud platforms including Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive and Box. One of the best and easy to use tool for filing and storing all sort of forms electronically. Allows you to convert pdf files into other formats such as Microsoft word, excel and ppt. 'Send to Sign' feature is a boon to corporates and legal industry.

Some of the advanced feature require a great learning time from the end user. Sometime you would not get expected results while converting a Pdf to word in terms of change in formatting which is difficult to edit. Sometimes the tools is slow while working on large size files.

Michael
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Moving and transportation with pdf filler

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

I don't have any problems to solve with my company using this. I use it for digital signatures and creating pdf.

I like how easy this program was to use. It works like and editor should. The utilities within the program and the ability to do digital signatures, makes this a program any business should use.

The price is a bit high, and you have to keep the subscription for it, or you lose what you've done. If it could be a reasonable price one time,instead of a company making money every month off it. I personally like a program you download on the computer instead of relying on the cloud.

Eric
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Generates SPAM even after instructing them to cease

Bewertet am 1.6.2020

I will not conduct business with this organization in the future.

I will not conduct business with this organization in the future.

I did not find the software useful at all. It is very similar to several other products of various names which all have the same issues in usability, user-friendliness, and pricing. There are better products available online for free or at a very low fee.

Does not support formatting of languages of languges/fonts of languages such as Chinese very well. Once set and previewed, saving, then returning, the format of the document would change slightly. The controls are clunky and hard for beginner users to understand or use efficiently. WORST OF ALL, they will bill you even after you try to unsubscribe, and although they refunded the money quickly in my case, they did not disable, remove or restrict access to my personal information. An organization should immediately remove ALL information from active databases upon the first request. This organization will tell you that they cannot, and that you have to follow steps to delete it yourself. They asked me to screen share in order to help me with this action. That in itself is a HUGE risk which users should not allow except in the most dire of circumstances. After deleting the account once in the past, I continued to get spam from no-reply addresses and had to delete it again. Until this organization begins protecting their users' information with maximum sensitivity and security, I recommend that everyone cancel their membership, delete their account, and keep a record of speaking directly to Customer Support in telling them to discontinue all contact. Identity security is no joke!

Antwort von airSlate

Dear Eric, we are really sorry your experience with us has been so upsetting!
We fully understand that your decision in this case is final; however, we would still like to clarify couple things here as both are very important for us.
1) Your email address has been deleted from the database exactly on the date your account was deleted. You will not get any further emails from us, I can assure you.
2) Screen sharing is just an option we suggest sometimes, in cases when the user experiences troubles with finding the right icons and the like. Such screen sharing is NEVER recorded on our side and can be stopped by the user themselves at any point of time.
Everybody at pdfFiller takes data security very seriously. And in all these years at the market, we did not have a single data breach. I am sure you can check this online, as you are in IT services yourself.
I hope this explains our position here. Once again, we are very sorry for any frustration caused.

Christy

PDF Filler - Time Saver

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

It's another great tool to have in my toolbox. It's important to be quick and effective in my line of work and this helps tremendously.

Love that I can go in and make corrections quickly and can share with my clients securely. Even more, I love that I can easily eliminate pages or combine documents into one.

It took a few times using the app to figure it out.

Vilmary
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Necessity for obtaining digital signatures

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

PDFfiler has helped my business be more efficient.

PDFfiler has helped my business be more efficient.

There are a lot of features that I enjoyed using from this software. I like the ability to edit the pdf file, link to fill feature, and how this stores the documents.

Navigating the pdf editing mode was confusing at first. Customer service helped me with this. I don’t like how the text cuts off (writing information in the box that leads to scrolling) when printing (you can see the whole box). I have had issues when converting a pdf file to word; formatting is weird. I found myself wasting time trying to fix it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Acrobat Reader

Gründe für den Wechsel zu pdfFiller

This seemed easier to use and more affordable at the time.
David
David
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Pdffiller, an excellent alternative to Adobe Acrobat.

Bewertet am 8.5.2023

Pdffiller I would recommend it for people who use large amounts of PDF all the time is that it allows you to save unlimited files in your cloud. It is a software that adapts to current times where it is not necessary to download an installer on your computer since everything can be to do online, once a PDF document is finished, be it a form, it can be sent by email and track sending documents.

PDF Filler is a great alternative to Adobe Acrobat, it has features that are even better such as uploading documents directly to its platform for later editing or filling, it can take files saved in Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or any other URL. One of the great features that it has is that all the PDF editing tools can be done online. This makes it easy to work on PDF files from any device. One of the functions that I like the most that is very practical to use is adding annotations to PDFs.

Something I don't like is the organization of the files that are saved in the cloud, although it may be an advantage not to have to download it to your device, it lacks a better organization to organize images and other types of documents with which you work, Another aspect that should be improved is an interface since at first it can seem confusing and difficult to use when you are editing a PDF file which takes time to adapt.

India
India
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Best and easiest PDF software

Bewertet am 30.8.2023

I like it most because it’s very easy it use and all edits needed to make to your PDF file can be done with this software.

I have no complaints with this software because it literally does everything for your files.

Komi
Komi
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PDF converting software

Bewertet am 22.10.2023

It is a good pdf software. There are plenty but i took pleasure of it

It is a good pdf software. There are plenty but i took pleasure of it

This software have helped us a lot of time in our company and we used it more to apply many electronic signature on contracts , and we also used to convert word documents into pdf form and it is fast. The pricing is good and many many of my colleagues took pleasure of it

The software works well. But i will like to use the site too

Victor
Victor
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

A good pdf reader

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

It is easy to use it and doesn't take time.

It is easy to use it and doesn't take time.

This software is a good pdf reader and it doesn't take too much time to find the pdf document in question. It helps to convert other form of documents into pdf too and to upload electronically signatures on documents .

The software is simple to use and works well

Siddharth
Siddharth
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Amazing Resource to Digitally Fill & Sign Documents

Bewertet am 21.7.2023

I have used PdfFiller a lot for forms that I had to fill, sign and return electronically. This has been extremely helpful to me for documents that I have had to send overseas. It saves a lot of time and shipping charges.

The software took me some time to understand and how to use the features. If you have patience and don't get annoyed easily, you will be able to learn to use the product with time.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

PDF Filler Useful but be Mindful

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

My overall experience with PDF Filler would be neutral. Although PDF Filler is well known they still have a lot to work on to better the software.

What I like the most of PDF Filler are the options of tools you have to create and or edit the document you want.

What I dislike the most about PDF Filler is that the fill-in-the-blanks do not line up with the original document wording. For example, when you create the form and it has fill-in-the-blanks for the recipient like full name, email address, etc... So when the recipient receives the document and completes the form, when you get it back the fill-in-the-blank responses are not lined up with the document. For me this was frustrating because I would have to send the document to myself multiple times to make sure it's all lined up.

Suhas
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

PDF editing is quick and easy with PDFfiller.

Bewertet am 29.7.2023

So far happy with the tools. We use a lot of software packages at work, so we are never in danger of losing data. The idea that an admin panel is significant and has access to all papers is vastly misunderstood.

I considered pdf filler to be a crucial tool for modifying and managing my PDF reports. I can quickly and efficiently change and rewrite my solicitations, contracts, and other important reports because to the product's undeniably natural and simple use. I particularly appreciate the wide range of editing options, including the ability to add text, images, useable structures, and sophisticated marks. I'm prepared to streamline my record-the-board process with pdf filling and save significant time and resources.

Sometimes it's challenging to align or position the text boxes correctly, but I believe that with more practice and use, I'll get better at making these minor adjustments.For us to print documents, Adobe is a need. We have discovered that printing directly from a website frequently results in a reduced print size. After saving as a PDF, we must print. It can be done, but it takes more time.

suzanne

Poor.

Bewertet am 5.8.2019

Poor features, PDF changes are difficult to make and some of the PDF changes do not erase totally, can be seen once the document is printed.

started to be inexpensive then the price jumped in 6 months, making it look like the e-signature will not be included in the subscription unless you pay more.

signatures are VERY light, the price jumps in 6 months without giving details

Antwort von airSlate

Dear Suzanne,
many thanks for contacting us and leaving this review! This is really helpful for our current work.
Looks like there is a bit confusion here regarding the e-signing. Send to Sign feature is actually available under ANY subscription plan, and you most surely do not have to pay additionally to use it.
While SignNow, indeed, is available only under Premium plans.
Please, email us more info (to: relationshipmgmt@pdffiller.com) about the troubles with erasing. A screenshot would be helpful, probably. I am sure we can easily fix this! And discuss the current pricing options as well.
Many thanks in advance!

JEFF
JEFF
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

PDF Filler-Sign, Send and Relax

Bewertet am 9.6.2020

As a user of PDF Filler, I have found I can do so much and I try to when put to the challenge. I have many ways to adjust files and docs to my needs or the needs of my Agency or Management. My fault lies in my own lack of knowledge sometimes or my being scared to try to edit or sign something. Yet I can do so much more than I actually have to it amazes me. It is nice when I have to work on the go and don't have a lot of traditional options as i would use before-print, fill, sign,fax-etc. Stuff like that. I get great simplified organization here and it is right on point.I will keep growing and using this over time.

It is the only way to play for me with needing to sign documents while on the go or out of my home area. Today with covid-19 shutdowns, I am at the mercy of technology more than ever.And I am not the tech type guy. I have to try, fail, try again and learn if all is well. Sometimes, I will get a document on my mobile that says sign and send back right away. I get confused on my Google options, other things I use and I have 2 phones and can easily get lost on both. PDF Filler works so easily and involves virtually nothing.

I still get lost at times or can't get what I am aiming for on one of my personal devices. That is my error. The interface and expansions and lack for separate software actually are great here. Least liked features or issues are at my own fault here. It is pretty solid.

Dena
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

This product is fantastic!

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

It is an easier way to scan in documents that need information changed often. We have made them templates. It allows us to change already printed documents and keep the professional look.
It is an easier way to share templates with others on the team.

The ease of use and the price. The software is almost intuitive, so that almost anyone can use it without spending a lot of time. It has all the functions that get the job done.

The printing of documents requires having adobe for us. We have found that printing straight from the website, often does not print in full size. We have to save as PDF and then print. You can make it work, but it takes longer.

Tomara
Tomara
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Adobe for Life

Bewertet am 10.3.2019

Overall, it's an amazing feature of the Adobe family that comes in handy for myself and especially in my industry where contracts are signed and requested frequently.

So you're working on a project, job, whatever and you get a form that needs to be filled out, signed, and returned. It's a PDF file which is great because nothing can be edited off the original form. You're only responsibility is to fill it out and send it back, but you don't have a printer available, there's no fax machine around, and this form needs to be completed ASAP. The PDF filler is an amazing tool that gets the job done. Not only does it allow you to fill in information on any PDF file, it also allows you to upload your signature to docs as well.

So while you can add your information to any pdf file, some of the files don't always allow for ease of filling out. For example, some forms allow you to type into blank spaces where words and information are supposed to go, while others have distortion issues and don't always allow for certain spaces to be typed into.

Manuel
  • Branche: Versicherung

Perfect Software for Small Business

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

I use this software for my home inspection business to create required insurance reports and include images. It allows me to upload the required insurance form, edit it and add images for the required mitigation and four-point inspection reports. I love that I am able to save my reports, reuse them by editing as needed and organize them in the straightforward filing system.

Excellent value for all of the features offered. Easy to use and manage organization. Love the FAX feature, signature, editing and capacity to upload images.

Flash feature for uploading images. Settings have to be set and sometimes reset themselves. I use this feature everytime and sometimes the software freezes.

Julia
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

PDFFILLER HAS CHANGED MY PRACTICE - FOR THE BETTER

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

I use this software everyday and have found it a necessity in my practice.

I use this software everyday and have found it a necessity in my practice.

Prior to having pdffiller, we still had to type into forms using a TYPEWRITER. No joke. With my legal practice there are numerous forms that we have to fill out. Not only does pdffiller have the usual ability to enter Text into a form, but the feature we rely on the most is the ability to DELETE and RE-TYPE into the document. This has improved the time it takes to draft and amend documents that were not originally created by our office.

Sometimes it is difficult to save under a different name and I often accidentally save over a prior document.

Reshmi
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Simple tool that increases productivity in office

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

I'm a software engineer and have to deal with many documents everyday. Having a simple tool that has all the features needed for me to edit and handle all my documents makes my life easier. At the same time it saves me time to look up new tools and ways everyday. The UI is simple and intuitive, and it's easy to attach files, download and share it as needed. Overall it makes me more productive in office.

My favourite feature is the electronic/digital signature feature. As a person in the IT department, I have to work with numerous documents and sign many of them. And this tool made that really easy for me. Also, the signature looks blended out and not out of place. Other than that the merging tool and conversion tool are also very helpful. Depending on my needs, sometimes I can convert a ppt into a pdf for easy access or for sending it to anyone. I also get to attach different pdfs together in whatever order needed.

I don't have any major concerns. The only small problem I've had is regarding character recognition from scanned pdfs. Sometimes it is not entirely accurate. Though it is manageable for me.

• Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

PDF Filler is a must for me!

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

I love it! As a small business owner who strives to maintain a professional business image (website, business cards, etc.) , PDFfiller does just that for the proposals I create for my customers ... both future, and repeat. I know for a fact my customers appreciate the quality and professionalism of the proposals they receive from me - they've told me so! Thanks PDFfiller!

I love the ability to quickly, and easily, create/copy professional proposals for my customers. I then save each file as a PDF (with my logo embedded at the top left of each document), and attach via e-mail for completing my estimation process with each customer.

The only thing I've discovered is with the particular template I use for my particular proposals - my template has an area that indicates "Page 1 of _" ... well, there are no additional pages that are affiliated with my template, so I end up either having to re-edit to ensure my entire proposal fits into "Page 1", or I have to continue additional pages outside of PDFfiller.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Everything you need PDFwise

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

This is a one-stop shop for all your PDF needs, whether it be for editing, finding the right template for the job or even just signing a PDF document. The software is the one you need. It is easy to use, with no hassle of going to other programs just to get your document edited. You get tons of work done in half the time.

What you pay for is what you get but it is worth it and for you to operate this software to the full capacity you have to learn about it, in the long run, knowledge is power.

KARLA ANDREINA
KARLA ANDREINA
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Creating Fillable pdfs has never been easier

Bewertet am 27.8.2018

PDFfiller is a software that any human resources analyst needs to learn how to use, it really sets you appart from other professionals. For me it has been the best way to automate several processes at work. I absolutely recommend it.

PDFfiller is incredible, it has allowed me to create fillable pdf forms to submit them to new recruits in our company, and that way we have reduced a lot of paperwork since all of our personnel files are in digital format. Also when interviewing for a position we have been able to automate and rank our candidates via our fillable forms.

I gotta admit it took me a while to fully master this software, I would love if it were a bit more streamlined, but after I got the hang of it this software really changed the way I work