ARCHICAD

Sortieren nach

Gui do

ArchiCAD - was sonst…

Bewertet am 5.5.2023

Die intuitive Bedienung und die geordnete Menüstruktur sprechen für einfaches und schnelles Arbeiten.

Die automatische Massenermittlung ist noch nicht ausgereift; die vorgegebene Layerstruktur ist nicht jedermanns Sache.

Tony
Tony
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of my favourite pieces of software

Bewertet am 29.11.2017

It allowed me to take my business from one where clients never really understood what it was they were getting to one where they knew exactly what they were going to get.

ArchiCAD is a highly functional 3D CAD / BIM system which will allow you to realise your architectural visions in the best possible manner.
It is relatively intuitive to use and it's use of 3D parametric elements makes modelling a breeze. Once you have mastered the basic 3D CAD capabilities there is also a world of BIM opportunities to discover as well. World class IFC interfaces make it easy to collaborate with other consultants.

There is not a lot to actually dislike about ArchiCAD, maybe if anything its tendency to crash occassionally. (But generally it is easy enough to recover from near where you left off...)

Alex
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

2D and 3D design application

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

the creation of a 2D plan is easy and fast because there are predefined walls, you just have to enter the dimensions

archicad has some bugs and limitations and does not have its own rendering engine

Danushka

A Software favourite

Bewertet am 31.10.2020

It permitted me to take my business from one where customers never truly comprehended what it was they were getting to one where they knew precisely what they planned to get.

ArchiCAD is an exceptionally utilitarian 3D CAD/BIM framework which will permit you to understand your design dreams in the most ideal way. It is moderately natural to utilize and it's utilization of 3D parametric components makes demonstrating a breeze. Whenever you have aced the fundamental 3D CAD capacities there is likewise a universe of BIM occasions to find too. Elite IFC interfaces make it simple to work together with different experts.

There isn't a great deal to really detest about ArchiCAD, perhaps on the off chance that anything its propensity to crash occassionally. (Be that as it may, by and large it is sufficiently simple to recuperate from close to where you left off...)

Juan Pablo
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

a cutting-edge tool for architecture

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

It is ideal to implement the BIM methodology

It is ideal to implement the BIM methodology

user interface and ease of implementation

poor connectivity with other modeling software, internal rendering leaves a lot to be desired in terms of image quality and post production

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Revit und AutoCAD

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ARCHICAD

for its easy implementation to face projects from the BIM methodology
Pedro
Pedro
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Archicad a good way to create architecture

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

In general this is a very good software, that i have used it for about 1 year, it took me about 2 months to learn it and i currently use it every day, however as it is not a widely used software, i had to learn revit to some jobs.

Archicad is a software in which you can solve an entire project, from views to render, it has a intuitive and friendly interface that is easier to learn than similar softwares like Revit. Archicad has a tool called BIMcloud which is very good because it allows you to work in a team with people anywhere in the world in real time, regardless of the size of the project or the internet connection, all this available in a public or private cloud on the internet.

It is a BIM software so it is difficult to learn compared to programs like sketch up, autocad or Rhinoceros, but you can take courses that help you to learn, in addition some tools like photo rendering is a bit sketchy and you can't get high-quality images.
Another important thing is that not many people use this software in the world, so you would have greater opportunities if you learn Revit.

Luke
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

ArchiCad New User (CA Previous)

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

Super powerful tool, but not as user friendly as advertised.

Super powerful tool, but not as user friendly as advertised.

It's BimX and TeamWork Tool. Also the ability to free form design like in Sketchup.

No automatic rafter tail option, and no custom lintle tool for doors and windows.

Antwort von GRAPHISOFT

Thanks for your feedback! We're delighted to learn that you've delved into our comprehensive suite of tools, including Archicad, BIMcloud, and BIMx, now collectively available in the "Archicad Collaborate" Bundle. It's important to note that not every user might be familiar with BIMcloud and BIMx, yet these tools are exceptional for collaboration and showcasing projects.
Archicad can be coupled with more specialized tools such as ArchiFrame for enhanced detailing of wooden structures, allowing for even CNC output capabilities!
We're eager to offer more details and assist in discovering a solution that seamlessly integrates into your workflow and boosts your efficiency. Feel free to contact us if you need any advice on Archicad features or additional tools via Contact us form: https://graphisoft.com/contact-us

Adriana
Adriana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ARCHICAD is the Best BIM Modeling and File Management Tool.

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

BIM information management and the skills sharing and new 3D models creation through ARCHICAD tools is excellent and the workflow management is simple.

The CAD capability that its offered by ARCHICAD is excellent since its easy providing effective Engineering 3D models and import other 3D designs across different modeling platforms.2D drafting for Architectural presentation production and effective simulation and the ability to render final 3D images is incredible.

Valuable Architectural product and easy to get a long especially when your familiar with other CAD systems and easy customization.

Hannah
Hannah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Architectural Design Management and Drafting CAD Tool.

Bewertet am 11.7.2023

ARCHICAD creates clean 2D drawing for presentation and the ability to render 3D designs for complex projects is excellent.

ARCHICAD is the mother system when it comes to Construction and Architectural drawings and 3D models production and the effective multiple project file management platform and collaboration is good and nice 3D sharing tool.

The CAD platform is easy to adapt and the starting is also simple especially to those CAD users and setting is simple.

Uwe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for anydesign orientated architectural practice

Bewertet am 18.10.2023

We recently made the switch from another CAD software to ArchCad and our overall experience is very positive. Great support from the ArchiCad team too.

Easy switch between 2d and 3d information. Good render function. Great for teamwork. Easy to get qauntities.

Cost are high. There should be a plugin for price calculation of design based on location and complexity. No plugin yet for Enscape for Mac users

Awamba Yonta

lightweight but comprehensive software

Bewertet am 13.4.2023

After several years of practice, I am able to finalise a small villa project in one day: 3D modelling, 2D detail drawings and even a complete building survey.

With Archicad it is very easy to make a 3D model and at the same time to project very easily the 2D plans of details.

working with BIM is a bit tedious. Modelling a plot of land from geographic data is a bit tedious (but possible).

Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Archicad helps drive our firm to innovate

Bewertet am 13.12.2021

We first implemented Archicad with version 4.1 and have seen the development of this product help drive our firm to innovate and gradually adopt a robust BIM approach to our entire process that sets us apart from most of our peers. We now believe that Archicad can help us introduce a new paradigm that integrates our subconsultants and the general contractors we work within a single model database that will soon become the standard for delivery of architectural documentation and preconstruction services.

Ease of use, workflows that increase our productivity and a bias to design in a 3D work environment that simultaneously produces visualization tools, like BIMx viewer, that allows our team and our clients to better understand the design at much earlier stages. We also love how Archicad is set up to favor front loading our labor with the benefit of reducing the total labor and time to final delivery.

Archicad pushes the envelope that modern hardware can handle. We wish the program and the cloud based services were speedier. We also had problems with excessive crashes in AC 21, 23, and 24.

archicad for bim and 3d

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

used daily in our office, the workflow is set up very well, drawings can be published quickly and with little effort, so it definitely is worth the money.

from design to detailing we use the software in every design stage with buildings and landscape designs. 3D models and solutions can be achieved quickly and in depth.

over the years it has become very detailed and comprehensive, sometimes (stairs e.g.) it has become overbloated a bit. very expensive when used together with the yearly subscription and updates.

Ann Marie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything we need - and more!

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

I've been using ArchiCAD since I began working as a drafter in 2000. I started on ArchiCAD 7 so I've seen a lot of versions come and go. As with everything else computer related, the ease of use has greatly improved since then. At the time I had used AutoCAD and (for a brief time) VersaCAD. I can't say I was immediately impressed during my first few years... but my opinion has definitely changed. The most recent versions have everything we could ask for.

ArchiCAD works very well for our needs in our small architectural office. It's easy to draw with accuracy and 3D models can be easily created. It does what we need it to do - and then some! I would recommend it to anyone in the building trade.

Probably my biggest annoyance isn't with the software itself at this point, more with the fact that I feel sometimes we don't use the software to it's full capacity, often because we aren't aware of a feature / ability it has until someone stumbles upon it.

Vikash
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Do you need to learn Archicad

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

Overall if you are just venturing in BIM and just need to start somewhere, it is a good place to start.

It has a very nice suite of features, nice integration based on BIM. For architectural purposes it has almost all the features and tools that one would need.

There are some features that come with other BIM based software like Revit that are not present in Archicad. And 3rd party integration of software is also limited in Archicad as opposed to Revit.

Pascal
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Archicad for student

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

It's nice to use this software. Because I keep discovering features day by day. I recommend it for students like me and also for professionals who are already.

what I particularly liked in this software is that it allows me as a student to learn the basics of construction by computer modeling but also the license is free for the rest of us. This allows us to be interested in it despite other software of its kind.

not all computers can enjoy archicad. At the beginning my RAM memory was 2gb considering my means. I had to buy another computer to benefit from it. it suits me cost. And I have And if you reduce the capacity in such a way that small computers also Use it, that would be nice.

Diego

archicad helps you

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

in general it is a good program, I do not think it is the best and by far it is not the most used

It is easy to use, it is pleasant with the user, it has a vast library to use, it gives you a landscape more attached to 3D reality

It is not always compatible with the most used programs and not everyone has access to it, there is a similar program with the company that has the largest number of users dedicated to the 2D sector, therefore fewer users know how to handle it

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Revit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ARCHICAD

it is the program that some clients request
Stephen  Olawale
Stephen Olawale

RESIDENTIAL DESIGN MODEL QUICK AND BEAUTIFUL

Bewertet am 6.7.2019

ARCHICAD is best for my presentation 3D modeling, but not best for my rendering, if i have enough time to create a more realistic picture i employ other rendering engines compatible with archicad.thanks

I ones had challenges with my PC storage that made me install a version of archicad, i had an urgent presentation and all i have was Archicad,my 2d Autocad drawings were allowed to import into Archicad. I was able to generate 3D models quickly, with a beautiful roof generated after selecting all my roof boundaries with slope definition, Archicad rendering might not be the best but its really beautiful and presentable that day, it saved my presentation that’s day.

I really don't have anything against this application, it’s really a good software, just that its rendering engine needs to be upgraded to give a more realistic 3D picture, and it slows down the PC, while carrying out modelling operations AND rendering on PC with low RAM installed, i had to upgrade my PC RAM so i can enjoy ARCHICAD.

Paul
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

pros and cons of features and tools in arcchicad

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

I like this software alot, I have used it since version 9 and I expect to keep using it.

Its a pretty easy to use software for making 3D models of our buildinga, and extracting 2D views of sections of the model to make constructyion documents.
The 3D views one can generate within the software is very handy, and is sufficient for 90% of what i'd like to achive with a single software package.

Surface rendering and choices of how to render the model could be improved alot.
The Model View Options and Graphic Over-ride tools could be alot easier to understand and employ.

Miroslav

Best Architectural Tool

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

By my opinion most poweful CAD-Bim sofware of all.

By my opinion most poweful CAD-Bim sofware of all.

It is really great software, not difficult to use, precise.
From 2D to 3D simultaneously,very convincing renders.
Yo can do even calculations, estimations, material lists and much,much more.

Something I´m waithing for a long time from Graphisoft is to relese some GDL scripting course.
It is difficult to find enough learning material and what already exists is very difficult for understandning for
people out of coding world.
Thera are some improvments with PARAM-O but not for the MAC users.

Robson
Robson
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best BIM programs

Bewertet am 4.8.2021

It was an unexpected BIM software.

It was an unexpected BIM software.

The 2D drawing is a lot easier to do but different than the usual, but the BIM feature is the most engaging.

Its 3D modeling function is complex to use.

Cate

ArchiCAD Review

Bewertet am 23.2.2022

ArchiCAD is very useful for collaborative work using the Teamwork project feature.

3D imaging is not the most advanced or intuitive, and there is a little lack of freedom in 3D modeling. This is good for construction documents, but doesn't lend itself well to ideation.

Kelvin

Top Tier Architecture Software

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

I have been using Archicad since the CAD 18 VERSION and I have been able to grow with it. I commend the new version with higher project/heavier project handling. I use it end to end with Lumion and the sync is amazing. The introduced components are also a plus.

Archicad is easy to use even with beginners. The layout is simple and direct to the point. It's layer organisation is also useful when it comes to project execution.

It's not a rendering software. More of a drafting/BIM software.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient software for 3D and architectural designs and features.

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

Archicad is one of the best design softwares that give you almost all the features and characters that may be used to create or design a building or BIM or whatever else you are trying to design. And it's so easy to use and have much appreciated tools.

The mac platform of this software may have to get some updates because it gives a lot of problems working with it.

maxime
maxime
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

excellent outil de construction

Bewertet am 22.9.2022

the fact of being able to have good quality models and renderings so it is easy to have the elements or equipment of a house such as chairs, tables, cars, window models to allow a good overview

it is not easy to understand it without having had to do some work beforehand, so not being able to have a black background is really a problem for me