Ai Field Management

Ai Field Management

Cloud- und Mobile-Field-Workforce-Management-Software für KMUs.

4.9/5 (30 Bewertungen)
Jianwei C.
Mit Google übersetzen

It has really helped us track our projects better!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use, outside collaboration, especially the predictive management features regarding how they tie workers with Jobs.

It would be great if the system has more languages support, such as Chinese, Japanese, and other Asia languages. My company has business in the Asian-Pacific region.

Mike R.
Mit Google übersetzen

By far the best field management software we could ask for, absolutely complete!

Bewertet am 1.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When we had twelve-fifteen technicians, we had a pretty good software that allowed, scheduling/invoicing/billing/app for techs/portal on website/app for OUR clients/admin panel for all office usage all in one, we were able to work with this software for two years.  When we grew to thirty cleaning technicians, it got challenging, we needed something to help us find the best worker to do the job based on specific criteria's, this feature was the key for us to bring our business to the next level. The AI built in piece is genius, worker management tab has the ability to suggest the best worker for the job but the Admin can override it if need be.  The other great plus is having the possibility to bill batch invoices at once, the other software was tideus in billing each individual invoice.
We now have a complete system that allows us to have clients book their cleaning on our website portal, adding clients easily, adding workers, invoicing clients, clients history, GPS tracking for technicians, app for workers, ability to find the best worker for the job with a click, reports specific on new clients/repeats clients, app for workers, and app for clients to conveniently book their service from their phone.

Changing systems is always a big decision, but in order to bring our business to the next level, our business needed this piece while keeping everything else to make it all possible.  So implementing the new system took a bit of time, that has been the only cons.  AI-FM has been an amazing change for us, giving office staff more time to focus on getting new clients, less time is wasted on finding the best worker and invoicing each individual work order at the time.  Absolutely Love this software.

Branche: Telekommunikation
Mit Google übersetzen

Smart, powerful, scalable but simple & affordable solution to manage language-diverse field workers

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A must-have tool for teams that are dispersed, diverse and in need of higher efficiency.
Easy on-boarding, no contracts, a serious value for a moderate price.

Simple to use and right priced, allows easy field workforce management across diverse languages with built in translation and GPS features.
Organizes workers by job and customer, shows calendar view with real-time updates of job status from the field on mobile devices.
Enables workers and manager to chat in their native language with real-time translation.
Optional GPS location when communicating enhances efficient operations.
Stores all information about a job forever, from job estimate, implementation timing and any issues, customer signature and even billing.

Rapidly evolving, some features are in development but roadmap is responsive to our requests, and dev team has been rapid and effective.

Anton B.
Branche: Baumaterial
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

it's like having a god's eye

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What a relief that i can find something that can solve my problems with a single vendor a scalable cost!

The design fits well with the need and the purpose.
Like the in app translation as its key with a globally distributed staff and work force.
Mobile access is key!

More customers and users will only make this better as its value is in the masses. more users and more use cases which will drive the development for all that we dont need even know that we need yet.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Corey G.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Ai Field Management review for Capterra

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The number one thing that we've been able to address with this solution is productivity. The down time of our field resources has been significantly reduced, which has had a positive impact on our profitability.

I really like the predictive/AI piece that allows me to match to the perfect technician for the job. The calendar view makes scheduling and seeing the progress of super easy. The UI is nice and clean, and is pretty intuitive to use, particularly on mobile. Quickbooks integration is definitely a plus, it makes accounting a breeze. The GPS tracking of field workers is something that we didn't have with our previous solution, and it's a game changer.

Because it's a cloud product, I do need to take all the updates, but that's a small detail to be able to get the product updates.

Jade L.
Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Pretty smart software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It thinks for me, Or better said it's like a sounding board, it confirms my thinking in terms of marrying up jobs with workers. And sometimes it comes up with a different recommendation and that makes me think twice about what I should do , it always has a reason why... really cool

They figured out a way to code in the traditional sense the best worker for a specific location and job type, but that's just the interim solution apparently they've got machine learning embedded in the system so that will eventually take over and they will become even better than the coded solution. Sounds great

I'd appreciate if you could reduce the price a little bit, I get that there's a lot of technology in the spot for a small company like mine I prefer to spend a little bit less if

Simon D.
Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Straight forward system

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very positive so far, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been quick to respond to any questions I have had

The system is very easy to use on both the admin and worker app sides, the best feature for me is to track contract expiry dates and customer product info and warranty. Price is also competitive, couple if similar systems available in Ireland are double the price or more

Sometimes adding service locations takes a couple of clicks to bring up details,

Bruce C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Next generation field service management product! Boost my business, great support

Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Boost my business and make my life easier.

Our company had tried multiple field management products and this is the best fit for us.
Overall the product provide a intuitive user experience and our team do not see any learning curve.
Scheduling and checking the progress is super convenient and make my life so much easier.
The support team always respond fast, the product keeps updating. Love it!

Marielys dl angeles M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent field tool to maintain top quality management.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It allows us to maintain a complete management from the field, billings, budgets, organization among others, in addition to that it allows the user an intitutive for beginners. Keep processes and management progress up to date.

It is necessary to keep the updates up to date for an optimal functioning of the tool. It is a very complete tool.

Gaurav J.
Branche: Vorstandsbüro
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Very easy to use platform and very agile to change

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The apps developed on this platform are very intuitive and are thought through keeping in mind the nature of customer interactions and how to keep them simple yet comprehensive. The owner of the platform has a very cordial approach to the customers and is always willing to change keeping in mind the bigger picture and improve customer satisfaction. Keep up the good work.

So far nothing really. Whichever comments I had were taken up by the AI-FM team to work on to improve the apps.

Branche: Telekommunikation

Simple, fast, Mobile

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pick from any of these: intuitive design, in app translation for messaging, Smart GPS tracking by worker,
One stop shop to know what all my team is up to in real time, real anxiety reducer!
Love the translation and automatic GPS without killing the workers phone’s battery.

I only wish new features would be added faster.

Jimmy C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simply said there's nothing else out there that is this cheap but this good, it makes my life easier

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves time and money, not to fire people but just to reallocate them to other revenue generating activities

The screens are easy to understand, plus the System predicts which of my workers would be the best person for the job, very cool

They need more integrations, but I hear that they are coming. They have Quick Books already so waiting for more to come........

Trevor V.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

Great experience

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Intuitive design. Smart, fast and mobile. Highly recommend.

Nothing was a great experience.
Will continue to use.

Timothy W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Intuitive yet very user friendly.

Bewertet am 21.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mobile friendly design makes using on a cell phone that much easier.
Ease of U/X makes navigating different screens seamless.
Responsiveness

None. The only negative thing I can think of is the fact I didn't have this software at my last job.

Ned L.
Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

AI feature is excellent!!

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The AI feature that automatically and intelligently helping me to find the best colleague to do the job is a brilliant idea!!

I have been using the product for awhile, haven't see any major flaw about this product.

Danny F.
Branche: Hausmeisterservice

AMAMZING!

Bewertet am 2.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

AMAZING customer service. I sent an email at 8:23 pm on a Friday night and received a response 2 minutes later... 2 MINUTES people. Just INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend this company!

The software is incredibly adaptable and easy to use.

The only downside that I have seen is that there is no "forgot password" option. I was locked out of my account because I forgot my password. I had my settings set to automatic login but had to delete my cache/history which forced me to log in again. However, I reached out to customer service and received a response within 2 minutes... Really, nothing not to like.

David K.

Ai Field Management Review

Bewertet am 28.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ai Management if excellent in communication. Several times I was able to speak to top management and they resolved my issues promptly

What distinguishes this solution from others is ease of use and customer support. The team is very helpful when it comes to provide support to the product. Team is very knowledgeable, and will work with you to customize to your business requirements at very little or no cost.

I believe more could be done to make schedule calendar more visual appealing as it is too clumsy.

Mit Google übersetzen

Ai Field Management - synergy of AI/NLP and efficient field management solutionIt i

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is enough attractive for the moment. but will be more attractive with a number of AI features under development, excellent pricing

Actually cannot choose such characteristics

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, affordable and cool application.

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

AI Field Mgmt is filled with more than you can expect for that price. We really liked the easy planning function and app. Also good that you have the total overview of customer and equipment.

In fact, after we tried out Ai Field Management, we have also become a re-seller for the solution in Sweden and Nordics.

Still a new solution, but it's getting there.

Steve C.
Mit Google übersetzen

It is very useful, especially the calendar view. It is very handy and straight fright.

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to manage my workers and task status

I do like the calendar view. It makes our life easy. I can review all my upcoming tasks and all tasks status in the calendar.

My workers all are Chinese, they are not good at English. So if it has Chinese version, that would be great.

Antwort von Ai Field Management

Great Feedback... we actually do have a version in CHINESE! We will be happy to show you the local version of the Platform - you will love it.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Branche: Versicherung

Excellent software!

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 17.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to learn and use; intuitive user interface

Nothing, all good, it's an excellent software; i have no recommendations for improvement at this time.

Valentino B.
Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
Mit Google übersetzen

The most compete operations assistant I have found

Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great support. Very competitive pricing . Now I am using it for everything and it makes me feel confident that I wont need to change again.

Intuitive and easy flowing interfaces. Fast. lots of customisation available.

As with any new tool there is a lot of hard work required to study it in depth... but once it is done - the fog clears and the sunlight ahead is awesome!

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent in every sense of the word. Both the customer service and the product are well executed.

Bewertet am 1.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The product functions as advertised. When I had a problem, Ai Field Management's customer service representatives were easily reachable with concise answers.

I think that the speed in which the product is updated should be done faster. This may mean having smaller updates or simply highering a bigger team.

Ajay A.

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Delegating jobs to staff on the field and getting real time status updates
They have to report to office anymore to pick up the jobs-jobs reach them on phone..

Ease of use, very comprehensive and yet can be configured to meet your needs

The user interface could be more attractive

Shaun G.
Branche: Alternative Medizin

I love it

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Intuitive design, easy to use, I love the GPS tracking by worker. It's simple, fast and mobile! Translation feature is cool. Customer Service is excellent

There wasn't anything at all that I didn't like