4,7
Josiah S.

Easy, Fast, Efficient

Bewertet am 19.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Robin is such an effective tool in our industry and seamlessly integrates our shared coworking space to ensure bookings are smooth, consistent, and accurate. There has never been any downsides to the software.

I've experienced no notable functions or features of Robin that I dislike.

Americo M.
Branche: Computer-Software

Robin Check-In and Kiosks

Bewertet am 13.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Of of the biggest problems we solved with Robin was data-driven decisions when expanding existing spaces or building new ones. We used the data gathered from Robin to make informed decisions on how many rooms and what size to build to better serve our employees.

In our organization, our primary use case for Robin was conference room check-in. The thing I like the most about this product is the way it updates. We don't have to manage that using our MDM software. The software automatically updates to the latest version when it launches.

While our team uses the kiosk application I think the design can seem less polished than others. It is also not true to scale like other software on the market. I think this is a fairly new product for Robin and probably a lesser used product that other companies. It does work well and I've seen improvements in the latest iteration.

Mark L.
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great App for Room Scheduling

Bewertet am 1.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The few issues I have had have been quickly resolved, the support staff are very helpful and knowledgeable about their product.

Robin Powered was easy to set up and works well. There are a lot of options for the tablet displays, including pictures of the room, color coding.

Nothing so far, the product does exactly what was advertised.

Mari G.
Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Satisfactory

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I did not set the software up, I was only a use, but I believe it was easy to setup.

I definitely did not feel like this software was user friendly for scheduling meetings. I had to contact support a lot and sometimes they were not helpful or one issue led to another.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Carsten W.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Best Scheduling Display Software there is

Bewertet am 19.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We just moved into new office and one of the main problems of our users is to find the new meeting rooms. With robin ipads next to each conference room, they'll find it easier. Also, the maps feature is helping them a lot - we have displays in the hallway that show them their way.

Robin has the general best look and feel of all the apps we tried. Zoom, Teem, everything felt just emotionless, but Robin is really fun to use. The folks there really put an emphasis on user experience. Our coworkers are happy to use it because it doesn't feel like another stupid corporate software.
To optimize meeting room utilization, we enabled "abandoned meeting protection" - our users have to checkin, otherwise the room will be freed again. That's one of the best features in my opinion.

We have dozens of ipads to roll out some days, also in different offices - I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't configure robin on multiple individual ipads using MDM - or perhaps I haven't understood how.

Brian S.
Branche: Versicherung

Execellent Cloud based Room Reservation System

Bewertet am 26.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall experience we have with the Robin platform is fantastic. Support is quick and the team is available when you need them to be. Operation and reservations on the system are easy whether it be at the device or via the web page. Users have flexability of also using an App on their mobile device. Pretty useful when you have users coming and going.

With Covid, we are looking at options for hoteling users who may be coming into the office, so we may expand our platform, but we need to make sure it fits into a financial budget. I am pleased with the over 2+ years or more that we have been using the platform. It has caused significant improvement of reserving rooms/spaces with our offices.

The primary features of the system that we liked was that it was cloud based requiring no infrastructure to maintain and that it tied right in to exchange and did everything almost automatically. The ease and set up of the platform is very easy. Room setup and configuration again are very ease of use and not technical.

User adoption is fairly straight forward as well. We use Apple IPad mini's for our enviroment and the units pair with mounts from a third party look great outside of the rooms.

Some of the additional features and add-ons we felt were a bit overly priced and would like to see more bundled options for all services without having to add significant investment into the stack of features. I would like to use the Desks, and other features, but the ROI or justification of cost could not be done for us at this time.

Adam G.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Support, New Features

Bewertet am 17.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Recently, Robin helped us to ditch our old spreadsheets we used for keeping track of seating plans when we activated their desk booking/space management modules. We've also been using the space management module's planning feature to help with our post COVID return to the office plan, as it allows us to visualize physical distancing on our floorplans.

Robin is basically the industry standard for conference room booking management. Users are familiar with the product and it is super user friendly. Easy to integrate with the most popular calendaring platforms - Outlook, Google, etc. Now Robin is iterating and adding interesting space management features to compliment their desk booking module.

Robin still has a lot of open runway to refining the new features they are adding- it may not be as robust in these new areas as competitors. Thankfully however, they are keen to listen to their customers with regards to prioritizing these improvements.

Susan W.
Branche: Biotechnologie

Robin review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In our shared space with several start-up companies, Robin has been exceptional in helping us all share the office spaces. Especially, now that we are dealing with pandemic related restrictions.

1. easy to see what rooms are available
2. easy to reserve room
3. easy to include colleagues
4. the reminders are helpful

1. losing my reservation when I forget to check-in
2. needing to kick people out when they overstay their reservation - need a reminder for when reservation is done.

Nikolai E.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Robin as good base for resolving your meeting room problems

Bewertet am 24.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use it in the whole organization. Robin helps us to find a flexible and powerful solution for room booking and management on the go. Releases time in our rooms deleting canceled meetings (ghost meetings protection) and show meeting room usage inside the company

Fast-growing, their solutions keep up with time, availability (99.9%)

Basic analytics (not flexible), the small ecosystem,

Rachel W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Way easier to setup than I thought, great analytics for those data nerds.

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to quickly book rooms right outside of a conference room is great. Able to see what rooms are available, for how long, and what ones are in use and by whom. I think it helps get the most out of our meeting spaces.

Easy setup
Analytics
Clean interface
Friendly customer support
Additional features seem to be added often.

Chrome extension for Google calendar, logs out after awhile so makes using it a pain.
To get the most out of it, I'd need staff to login to the Robin website not ideal with my group of users.

Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Room and Resource Management at it's finest

Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Robin Powered has helped us provide structure to our hoteling and meeting/collab rooms across our 5 offices. It has helped saved time (and with it money) by providing the tools need to book and manage these shared spaces. No more headaches with dueling meeting requests and 'room squatters'!

Robin Powered is a great tool to help manage the chaos of an open work space and helps augment other technologies in meeting and collab spaces.

Key Features/Benefits

- Easy to understand pricing with lot so of great features at entry level.
- Ability to use Android tablets and Ipads.
- Great branding/customization to give it a unique look/feel for office space.
- Easy to understand and use from a booking perspective.

I have no real issues/cons with the product. It would be nice to have some more improved remote management to help troubleshoot issues. It would be great to see Robin continue to integrate with other applications.

Matt B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Perfect conference room display!

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Robin has been great for reducing help desk calls too! People can see everything they need to know about the room right on the display!

I really like being able to walk up to a room and to be able to see if it is available and reserve the room for immediate usage without having to use a phone or laptop. Just push one button on the display and I can get right to work.

I also like that each room displays what devices and capacity each room has. This has saved me from booking the wrong room when I need a conference phone or projector.

I would like the ability to have multiple pictures of the room. Sometimes one pic cannot show all of the features of a room.

Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Robinpowered for the new normal

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to setup, Visualization is ready,

Easy sign in with Office 365, easy to implement for return to office, allocation of hotdesking, easy booking of rooms, and connection to website or room display devices (tablets) for meeting schedules.

Nothing much but wish for more visualization, and calendar feature to help book free time of colleagues schedules. Auto scheduling feature of next available free time of rooms and colleagues, and maybe extension to external people outside the O365 environment thru web based scheduling using HTML links.

Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

keep track of meeting locations

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

helpful for solving the problem of room availability in a corporate office with multiple shared meeting spaces.

management of shared meeting spaces in a large office. Integration with gmail for simple room reservations. Mobile App to quickly see what rooms are available right now.

difficult to integrate with older email systems; separate room reservation required from the meeting invitation. recurring meetings is still a beta feature. failing to check in for a meeting releases the room too quickly. Separated employees still have recurring meeting reservations tying up rooms.

Zachary D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Good but can live without it.

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really great tool for helping coordinate room booking and sharing. Facilitates organization without the need for whiteboards/or printing schedule cards.

The software is great, the only thing is it's typically not business critical. A really "nice to have" option that we could probably live without if we had to.

Marat A.
Branche: Internet

Objective and Positive feedback

Bewertet am 23.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Immediate booking from iPad, room availability

Support works on US timezones only, features for COVID state are in the development yet

Daniela D.
Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Go-to companion for everything related to the office

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall Robin is a great product, it's easy to use even as a relatively new user and is my one source for everything related to office management - and as busy employee that saves me time.

As an active user of meeting spaces in the office, having them organised and administered through Robin has been a delight. Previous room booking systems struggled from double-bookings and had a legacy feel to them - Robin on the other hand has a clean UI, some interesting analytics which are always engaging to check in on and is generally well integrated with the rest of the company e.g. contact info, admin etc.

As our organisation is quite large Robin can sometimes be a little slow to load and administer a room booking, however, the intuitive UI does in some part make up for that.

Robin S.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love Robin

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use. Some great settings to allow changes during social distancing times.

It is easy to use. Just a click or two to get what I want done.

The system has been upgraded and there is nothing I don't like with Robin

Andres E.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Great program

Everything is great.

The best feature is that you can draw a map of the office and people can easily identify the diferent desks and book them.

That you can't book several days at the same time.

Shannon M.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

User Friendly & Great Customer Service

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it's been a good experience. There have been a couple of times where some glitches happened, but their support team is FANTASTIC! They are always very responsive and have even followed up to let me know when issues have been resolved.

Overall, it's a very easy product to learn and use from a user perspective.

I sent a suggestion to their development team saying that there's one feature I'd find helpful that isn't an option. My company is using Robin to track our office activity and support social distancing because of COVID, so as an administrator, I'd like the option to receive an email when a space has been booked. Because I am not notified of bookings, I have to constantly log in throughout the day and check on our booking activity.

Juliane W.
Branche: Architektur & Planung

Easy Scheduling

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 19.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Prior to COVID meeting rooms were in demand and going through Outlook to find a meeting room was tedious and time consuming. With Robin it was quick and efficient. Now with COVID and social distancing mandates, the meeting rooms are even more in demand. Robin quickly finds a meeting room for personal use or a room large enough for collaboration.

I can easily and quickly find which meeting rooms in our office are open and which features each space has. I can then book one immediately.

If I forget to check in when I get to the room, it will cancel out my reservation.

Tyler B.
Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Review of Robin

Bewertet am 12.8.2020

I love it.

The overall efficiency. In short, the software is east to understand, customize, and use.

There is nothing I really don't like. I think having a more 3D image of the office would make the experience a little more enjoyable, but would obviously drive up the price, so that's not really worth it.

Alex V.

Robin Makes Booking Rooms Easier

Bewertet am 13.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I work at a smaller company and sometimes booking conferences room can be a pain. Now that we use Robin it is easy to tell at a glance when a conference room is available and even easier to secure that space. No more double booking rooms! I also love the mobile app which allows me to book a conference room from my iPhone when I'm on the move.

I like the convenience of the mobile app.

Vincent T.
Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 18.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use. Easy to log into, add items and get assistance.

Needs more features. Floor plans could be higher quality.

Chad P.
Branche: Buchhaltung

Robin Powered

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Implementation was smooth and their is very little learning curve for end users.

Ease of setup and use. Excellent tech support.

Not the cheapest solution. Robin supports various third party room display tablets. I wish that their software would lock these tablets to just running the Robin app. Instead they rely on third part apps to handle this functionality which does not always work very well.