Groove Bewertungen

4.8/5 (101 Bewertungen)
Danny T.

Do More With Less

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Significantly less manual work to manage a large pipeline of leads and opportunities. My team can focus on getting people on the phone and turning a No into a Yes while Groove takes care of all the pipeline management and messaging in the background. The integration into SalesForce and Gmail is also incredible too and we really leverage the tools like the message and link tracking to have the best timing on when we call customers. It's a great feeling to get the customer on the phone at the perfect time because we were able to see when they were engaging with our messages.

With Groove, leads are automatically put into the correct lines of custom messaging that makes guiding a customer through the buyer's journey easy. Before integrating the tool, my team had an extremely difficult time juggling 150+ leads/month coming from various industries and requiring custom lines of messaging. It seemed we were always playing catch-up and never playing from ahead. Now our team can cover significantly more ground and make more sales because Groove has finally automated manual work that should have been gone years ago.

I run into formatting issues with my templates that can cause major headaches. I'll spend 15 minutes touching up a flow after reviewing the analytics tab. Often times towards the end, I'll adjust one thing, like italisize a sentence, and some crazy formatting bug will ruin the whole thing and change all the spacing and formatting. And it won't let me undo it. It's difficult to describe, but basically, your formatting occasionally goes haywire all the sudden and 1 little adjustment screws up the whole thing. So then I do all the edits over from scratch...

Bryce B.

Easy Quick Scheduling

Very good.

I use the "Book A Meeting WIth Me" features daily to eliminate the typical back and forth associated with trying to find a demo time with my prospects. Rather than "what day and time will be best for you to have a call" followed by "is 10:30 am or 1:30 pm better", etc. Instead, I simply use groove to add a link to my email where they can see my availability and book an appointment when it's convenient for both of us. In addition, if I need another team member on the call I can add them to the invite and Groove will coordinate our schedules and only offer my prospect times where both of us are available. It eliminates all the back and worth and as a software company helps us look even more cutting edge.

The only complaint I would have is when I have it turned on in my gmail it covers up a portion of my email window where attachement typically show up. This leaves me guessing whether the attachement is there or requires me to close the Groove tool bar so i can see the attachment.

Jacob G.

Groove offers many functionalities

Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Groove allows my entire organization to log and track emails coming in and out. Since most users do not have a full Salesforce licencse in our organization and rarely even login to the databse, Groove offers an inexpensive solution for those several hundred users to still engage our constituents right from their email accounts. It's easy to use and set up.
It also offers a lot more functionality than my organization currently takes advantage of, like click-to-call straight from gmail, scheduling email flows (with just the right amount of human intervention), and a simple user-management.

Groove updates a lot (as Gmail and Salesforce update) so it is necessary to refresh your page several times a week. I don't personally see this as much of a hindrance but non tech-savvy users can sometimes get frustrated by this "inconvenience."

Oliver B.

Groove Has Made My Job Easier & More Efficient

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really alluded to this above in my Pros section. The links and interface with Salesforce and the email tracking are my favorite additions. All in all, my experience has only been positive. We've tried a couple of workflow efficiency tools like this, and I definitely prefer Groove above the rest.

It's a very intuitive tool that simply makes the flow between email and various customer interactions and linking that all to Salesforce much smoother and quicker. The email tracking of opens and individual viewers etc. is very beneficial as well.

My interaction with Groove is not incredibly in-depth, so I'd say for what I utilize it for in my sales motion, record-keeping efforts, customer behavior with my sent emails, et al, it does the job and does it well. I don't really have cons to list.

Somer G.

My personal assistant

Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Groove saves me valuable time by covering my bases and logging my notes FOR ME. Even if it's only a few seconds per interaction, those seconds add up and ultimately I'm able reach more clients, or spend more time with my clients reach.

What I love most about Groove is that it captures my correspondence with clients directly into salesforce. I'm all about working SMARTER, and Groove helps me cover my bases and cut down on taking extra steps in my process.

The things that annoy me about Groove are more closely related to the way our salesforce is set up, and less about Groove directly. I WOULD like it if Groove would capture my attachments and save them as case files when I attach emails to cases, but otherwise, I love working with Groove!

Nathan R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Groove saves my team time, and wasn't hard to learn

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with groove has been positive overall. Their sales team was not very pushy and they have been very proactive in ensuring our company adopts the program. Price point was 5/10.

My whole experience from procurement to implementation has been straightforward. The features do what they are expected to and weren't hard for my team to pick up and learn on their own. We have done a few training webinars but I'm seeing adoption and am able to iterate and change based on the needs of my market.

I haven't used their dialer tool so I can't speak to this, but there is some inability to customize certain hard-coded metadata in their UI. For example, I am in the education space and we sell directly to schools. There are many George Washington Elementary Schools and when running certain reports I am unable to attach items to the account because I cannot sort by state or parent account in salesforce.

Macylyna N.

Groove

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Groove has made it possible for us to communicate in real time through fast mass sharing of emails.

Groove is a tool that is being used across the entire institution. It has helped us in matters emailing. One of the things i like the most about it is that it saves on time when it comes to mass we mailing. By just a click of a button you can send emails to a large number of individuals.
Groove has also help up in email scheduling. With it you area able to know the individuals who are most likely to reply your mails hence you reach to them first.
With groove you are able to track the emails . It help you see who downloaded the mail and the location it was downloaded from.

The templates are hard to use especially for new user.
Its mobility is limited given that it lacks a mobile app.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great solution for sales teams

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the ease easily being able to pull templates and leverage stats on the success of them. The flow feature is one of my favorites, being able to add a prospect into a cadence and not have to worry about them falling through the cracks. If they respond - they automatically get pulled from the flow which is great.

I also like the reminder feature. There are times during the day you are firing off messages, and the reminder feature allows those emails to come to the top of your inbox after a day or week, or even month, if they do not respond. It helps me stay on top of my leads.

The user experience in the flows is sometimes a challenge. It is not as clean as I'd like it to be, but I believe there is a new beta version that will help in cleaning that up.

7.0/10
Jacob G.

Jacob from Goshen College

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The two times we’ve had questions, we have gotten almost immediate responses from you all. Thanks so much!

The email tracking feature is what our office uses the most. I and a colleague helped the rest of our office set up their meetings calendars, which really excited everyone!
Obviously, the auto-logging feature with Salesforce cuts a lot of time for us and is the main reason we started partnering with Groove in the first place...

I know Groove has many more cool capabilities but I just haven’t had the time to explore them further. I am curious to know how Groove can continue to complement us when we change over to the Lightning Experience?

Jessica L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Consolidate team email in one spot

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Groove and have enjoyed using it for the past year and a half! Everything can be found in my team's folder and new templates can be uploaded easily.

It can be difficult to integrate new teammates into this software. However, we have had a mostly positive success rate.

Tony B.

Best in Class Service for Email Campaigns

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has streamlined email tracking for overall performance metrics for our sales ops team, and for me personally it has been a very user-friendly service that keeps me on track and allows me to focus on my core responsibilities and not administrative tasks.

Working in sales for 8+ years, I've used several services at different companies and I have found Groove to be the easiest and most efficient for tracking and sending email campaigns.

I also really like the calendar/scheduler link format which works great for booking meetings on short notice.

I have not had any issues in the past 2 years using the service

Feature-rich email sync app

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is not necessarily a business problem, but Groove allows users to bypass having to login to Salesforce at all, if the user primarily communicates with their Contacts via email and the Contact record is also found in Salesforce.

It's hard to pick one thing as the best, but by a small margin, our users like the email tracking feature.

As a nonprofit, it would be helpful if Groove could leverage the additional email address and phone number fields available in the Salesforce NPSP. Groove is limited to just the standard fields.

Mit Google übersetzen

great add-on for customer facing roles

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Groove helps me remember about conversations and follow ups I need to do that I would otherwise forget about. It keeps management and my peers aware of every interaction as emails are logged into Salesforce and helps my customers schedule a conversation with me through the calendar scheduler.

The best feature for me was the ability to easily set up reminders for emails that are not getting an answer. The calendar scheduler, record of emails to Salesforce and scheduling emails and flows are all very easily configured and used.

Although very easy to use and learn, some minor UX details, like having to do 3-4 clicks to select a custom time for the reminders, are a bit annoying.

Johnson K.

Groove Review

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Over almost two years I have worked with groove and experienced the change in mass mailing. It easy to use and works well giving the best service

What I like most about groove is its pocket friendly nature. It is cheaper compared to its competitors. It help us do mass mailing with less struggles. Groove is also easy to use. The template future saves time as one don't have to create a new email. It gives a feedback of my posts by showing when and whom I reached.

One thing I don't like about groove is its low efficiency when using mobile. However, with time, they can improve the features in a mobile device to solve this challenge.

Miranda S.

Groove filled in the gaps where Sales Force lapsed

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very positive. I have had at least 4 or 5 calls with Sage and he is always helpful and open to our feedback about how their features work with our dual sided market

Groove helped our dual sided market place connect our data with our 2 different types of clients and allow us to use merge fields and email tracking. I dont know what I would do with out the live updates of our sales outreach.

CVC import is difficult to use. The Flow interface is not always intuitive. I also wish the sales force reports were dynamic with flows. For example if the the report changes, the flow recipients' should change with the update.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for streamlining customer onboarding

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Groove has been awesome for us! Great customer service as well.

Groove has simplified scheduling with a high volume of customers. Plus it's awesome that it integrates with many of the other tools we use for automation and CRM. Cuts out the hassle of back-and-forth communication with customers in order to find a time that works for everyone.

There are some current scheduling limitations/design flaws when it comes to creating buffers between meetings-- it is difficult to schedule calls that start at the top or middle of an hour while allowing for a 10+ minute buffer.

Nicole B.

Great Tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have't had any issues with Groove.

I love the email tracking. It's always a plus to know when your email has been opened or read. I also love the fact that I can set a reminder on the actual email.

I wish that we could send multiple personalized emails to clients. For example, I would like to say Good Morning Mr. or Mrs. XYZ but have the body of the email verbiage remain the same. There are times we need to send 20 emails to customers all at once but do not want to have all of the email addresses visible to other clients.

Sam S.

Game changing tool

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a huge proponent of Groove. It makes my life easier and helps my organization maximize value from our investment in Salesforce.

I absolutely love Groove and it's ability to power my sales engagement. The integration with Gmail and Salesforce are seamless. It works like a charm.

I have no complaints about this software and would recommend it for any organization that uses Salesforce.

Chad H.

Very happy with Groove

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Onboarding has been smooth and the product does what you need and more.

We needed a tool to track all of our emails from Gmail to SFDC as well as standard templates. Groove has done that and more. I also like it's ability to measure engagement at the account level. An added plus is the email flows. Our teams have been fairly creative. We also use the calendar scheduling feature.

I would like to have the engagement score visible in SFDC so I can score off of it. It's crazy that you can't access it.

Time emails effectively

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are better able to see everyday email effectiveness and productivity across our team.

Groove allows you to calendar emails and time delivery that works best for your recipient. No more sending emails at with improper timing because you and your recipient are in different time zones.
Groove also allows you to see who is opening, clicking, and responding to your emails.

Groove does not allow you to see when an email has been forwarded. This can lead to inaccurate data for opens & clicks.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great functionality and extremely easy to use

Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We mainly purchased Groove to give us the ability to log email messages from clients as activities under their records in our Salesforce org, and Groove has been a huge help in that area. Plus, we get all of the other great functionality, like "Send Later", "Email Tracking", and the awesome "Scheduler"!

Seamless integration into Gmail with powerful and intuitive functionality. I regularly use the "Send Later" feature as well as the "Email tracking" option. Plus, the Scheduler feature is an incredible time/frustration saver!

The only negative I can think of is that when utilizing the Salesforce email logging feature it has a tendency to double-log emails.

Great experience with Groove

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been really good. i used to religiously BCC to salesforce and took a little bit of time to adopt Groove. Once I did, I saw how easy it was to go directly into opportunities/accounts and I'm a big fan!

Groove makes it so easy and seamless to connect your Gmail to Salesforce. Given those are the two tools that I live in on a day-to-day basis, Groove is a huge value add!

The hovering over email addresses can be annoying at times if it takes awhile to update the record or if you accidentally hover over someone else's email address. However, it's probably a necessary evil in order to quickly add people to an account within an email thread.

Easy to Use and Great for Sales

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with them has been great. They're always ready and willing to help if I have a question, the set up was beyond easy and my team enjoys the ease of the features.

I love the scheduler link and so does the sales team. It's great to be able to give the power to the customers to schedule their own demos/training on their own time.

I don't like that it's focused so much on the contacts when not every company works off contacts. For example, we work off of accounts and contacts are just related to the account (in reference to how we use salesforce). I'd like to see the ability to attach things to multiple accounts at once.

Ashley J.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great for help linking software and contact of clients.

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love it, makes working on different software easy.

I love that it connects my email to my salesforce and automatically logs the email as well as the templates it lets me store and organize to make my job easier.

I think the only issue I have is that it double links contact activity sometimes.

Daily use

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Been a user for 3 years now and love it.

Automatically links all my emails to Salesforce.com without any effort on my end---even to the contact level. The work flows are great to set up for planned ahead outreach. Amazing sales tool.

Not sure I can think of something at the moment!