Vertriebsautomatisierungslösung für Salesforce- und Gmail-Nutzer

98% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Danny T.

Do More With Less

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Significantly less manual work to manage a large pipeline of leads and opportunities. My team can focus on getting people on the phone and turning a No into a Yes while Groove takes care of all the pipeline management and messaging in the background. The integration into SalesForce and Gmail is also incredible too and we really leverage the tools like the message and link tracking to have the best timing on when we call customers. It's a great feeling to get the customer on the phone at the perfect time because we were able to see when they were engaging with our messages.

With Groove, leads are automatically put into the correct lines of custom messaging that makes guiding a customer through the buyer's journey easy. Before integrating the tool, my team had an extremely difficult time juggling 150+ leads/month coming from various industries and requiring custom lines of messaging. It seemed we were always playing catch-up and never playing from ahead. Now our team can cover significantly more ground and make more sales because Groove has finally automated manual work that should have been gone years ago.

I run into formatting issues with my templates that can cause major headaches. I'll spend 15 minutes touching up a flow after reviewing the analytics tab. Often times towards the end, I'll adjust one thing, like italisize a sentence, and some crazy formatting bug will ruin the whole thing and change all the spacing and formatting. And it won't let me undo it. It's difficult to describe, but basically, your formatting occasionally goes haywire all the sudden and 1 little adjustment screws up the whole thing. So then I do all the edits over from scratch...

Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Great Dialer Software

Bewertet am 9.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Groove offers a solution that my team needed, and they bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. We've had a good working relationship with Groove.

I like that it's fairly easy to use and set up. My team had some challenges but my team also had some unique requirements so that was to be expected. It integrates seamlessly with Salesforce which is what we use it for.

Some users require daily troubleshooting to get Groove up and running. However, the Groove Support team is great!

Branche: Marktforschung

Groove Not Helpful For Mass Sales Emailing

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very helpful knowing if companies or specific individuals are continuously opening my emails.

I like seeing views in real time which include location, hyperlink, and name.

When I send similar emails to employees of the same company, it groups them all together by the first person contacted, thus I am not able to understand which specific individuals are opening my emails.

Zack O.

Helps make sales easy

Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Groove overall is a great tool for any sales team, it really helps to build out my day and has helped me in my follow-up.

As someone who is newer to the sales world, Groove helps me tremendously in outreach to prospects. Having the ability to build my own flows, and having cadences that work for me that I believe are most effective have been huge.

What I like least, is not being able to attach files that way I want. It doesn't always look the best after leaving groove to gmail.

Jacob G.

Groove offers many functionalities

Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Groove allows my entire organization to log and track emails coming in and out. Since most users do not have a full Salesforce licencse in our organization and rarely even login to the databse, Groove offers an inexpensive solution for those several hundred users to still engage our constituents right from their email accounts. It's easy to use and set up.
It also offers a lot more functionality than my organization currently takes advantage of, like click-to-call straight from gmail, scheduling email flows (with just the right amount of human intervention), and a simple user-management.

Groove updates a lot (as Gmail and Salesforce update) so it is necessary to refresh your page several times a week. I don't personally see this as much of a hindrance but non tech-savvy users can sometimes get frustrated by this "inconvenience."

Chad H.

Great tool to align Customer Success and Sales

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was a very positive experience with Groove and I would highly recommend the product as a communication tool.

We love the auto-logging of emails to Salesforce.com. It's a very easy tool to set up and deploy. Due to its great integration with Gmail, we had a better understanding of the communication frequency we had with our clients. The email templates were also very beneficial.

I often found out that the Salesforce.com integration was broken for a user after the fact. It would be helpful to have sent alerts to the admins.

Macylyna N.

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Groove has made it possible for us to communicate in real time through fast mass sharing of emails.

Groove is a tool that is being used across the entire institution. It has helped us in matters emailing. One of the things i like the most about it is that it saves on time when it comes to mass we mailing. By just a click of a button you can send emails to a large number of individuals.
Groove has also help up in email scheduling. With it you area able to know the individuals who are most likely to reply your mails hence you reach to them first.
With groove you are able to track the emails . It help you see who downloaded the mail and the location it was downloaded from.

The templates are hard to use especially for new user.
Its mobility is limited given that it lacks a mobile app.

Jessica L.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Consolidate team email in one spot

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Groove and have enjoyed using it for the past year and a half! Everything can be found in my team's folder and new templates can be uploaded easily.

It can be difficult to integrate new teammates into this software. However, we have had a mostly positive success rate.

Hailey L.
Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Groove to create consistency with the message that we are sending to customers. We are able to share templates across the team that save us a ton of time and also allow us to keep the message the same from team member to team member.

I love so many things about this software. One of my favorite things is the calendar link that I can include in my email so that my customers can book time on my calendar at anytime.

There isn't much I don't like, honestly! One thing I find distracting is the notification telling me that my email has been opened. I appreciate knowing it has been opened, but when someone opens the same email numerous times, it can be frustrating! I'm sure there is a setting that I could change to eliminate that frustration though!

Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Better service your customers

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Groove provides us the ability to enhance our email communications with our clients and provides great intelligence to our service representatives on how clients are responding to their communications.

We love the ability to integrate Salesforce into Gmail as well as provide our service team members with tools to make their lives easier when it comes to communicating with our clients

There is really not much to dislike with Groove so long as you are OK with the per user cost that you will incur.

Bryce B.

Easy Quick Scheduling

Very good.

I use the "Book A Meeting WIth Me" features daily to eliminate the typical back and forth associated with trying to find a demo time with my prospects. Rather than "what day and time will be best for you to have a call" followed by "is 10:30 am or 1:30 pm better", etc. Instead, I simply use groove to add a link to my email where they can see my availability and book an appointment when it's convenient for both of us. In addition, if I need another team member on the call I can add them to the invite and Groove will coordinate our schedules and only offer my prospect times where both of us are available. It eliminates all the back and worth and as a software company helps us look even more cutting edge.

The only complaint I would have is when I have it turned on in my gmail it covers up a portion of my email window where attachement typically show up. This leaves me guessing whether the attachement is there or requires me to close the Groove tool bar so i can see the attachment.

Oliver B.

Groove Has Made My Job Easier & More Efficient

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really alluded to this above in my Pros section. The links and interface with Salesforce and the email tracking are my favorite additions. All in all, my experience has only been positive. We've tried a couple of workflow efficiency tools like this, and I definitely prefer Groove above the rest.

It's a very intuitive tool that simply makes the flow between email and various customer interactions and linking that all to Salesforce much smoother and quicker. The email tracking of opens and individual viewers etc. is very beneficial as well.

My interaction with Groove is not incredibly in-depth, so I'd say for what I utilize it for in my sales motion, record-keeping efforts, customer behavior with my sent emails, et al, it does the job and does it well. I don't really have cons to list.

Somer G.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

My personal assistant

Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Groove saves me valuable time by covering my bases and logging my notes FOR ME. Even if it's only a few seconds per interaction, those seconds add up and ultimately I'm able reach more clients, or spend more time with my clients reach.

What I love most about Groove is that it captures my correspondence with clients directly into salesforce. I'm all about working SMARTER, and Groove helps me cover my bases and cut down on taking extra steps in my process.

The things that annoy me about Groove are more closely related to the way our salesforce is set up, and less about Groove directly. I WOULD like it if Groove would capture my attachments and save them as case files when I attach emails to cases, but otherwise, I love working with Groove!

Nathan R.
Branche: E-Learning
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Groove saves my team time, and wasn't hard to learn

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with groove has been positive overall. Their sales team was not very pushy and they have been very proactive in ensuring our company adopts the program. Price point was 5/10.

My whole experience from procurement to implementation has been straightforward. The features do what they are expected to and weren't hard for my team to pick up and learn on their own. We have done a few training webinars but I'm seeing adoption and am able to iterate and change based on the needs of my market.

I haven't used their dialer tool so I can't speak to this, but there is some inability to customize certain hard-coded metadata in their UI. For example, I am in the education space and we sell directly to schools. There are many George Washington Elementary Schools and when running certain reports I am unable to attach items to the account because I cannot sort by state or parent account in salesforce.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great solution for sales teams

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the ease easily being able to pull templates and leverage stats on the success of them. The flow feature is one of my favorites, being able to add a prospect into a cadence and not have to worry about them falling through the cracks. If they respond - they automatically get pulled from the flow which is great.

I also like the reminder feature. There are times during the day you are firing off messages, and the reminder feature allows those emails to come to the top of your inbox after a day or week, or even month, if they do not respond. It helps me stay on top of my leads.

The user experience in the flows is sometimes a challenge. It is not as clean as I'd like it to be, but I believe there is a new beta version that will help in cleaning that up.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Jacob G.

Jacob from Goshen College

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The two times we’ve had questions, we have gotten almost immediate responses from you all. Thanks so much!

The email tracking feature is what our office uses the most. I and a colleague helped the rest of our office set up their meetings calendars, which really excited everyone!
Obviously, the auto-logging feature with Salesforce cuts a lot of time for us and is the main reason we started partnering with Groove in the first place...

I know Groove has many more cool capabilities but I just haven’t had the time to explore them further. I am curious to know how Groove can continue to complement us when we change over to the Lightning Experience?

Jack M.

Solid tool

Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall the software always me to do my job diligently and effectively. I can accomplish so much more in a day because of Groove.

The best part is the flows themself. This has been the easiest tool I've used to follow my outreach to prospects. This takes away from having notes all over the desk and you can come right into work and get your day going. Also, there is easy access to share flows with others and keep information in one place.

Few things - from time to time the tool will not respond and will require you to log out and maybe even remove the shortcut on Google Chrome before it starts working again. Also, when you time emails to go out, you are not allowed to go and review that message before the send time. The only option you have is to just delete the email.

Tony B.
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Best in Class Service for Email Campaigns

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has streamlined email tracking for overall performance metrics for our sales ops team, and for me personally it has been a very user-friendly service that keeps me on track and allows me to focus on my core responsibilities and not administrative tasks.

Working in sales for 8+ years, I've used several services at different companies and I have found Groove to be the easiest and most efficient for tracking and sending email campaigns.

I also really like the calendar/scheduler link format which works great for booking meetings on short notice.

I have not had any issues in the past 2 years using the service

Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Feature-rich email sync app

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is not necessarily a business problem, but Groove allows users to bypass having to login to Salesforce at all, if the user primarily communicates with their Contacts via email and the Contact record is also found in Salesforce.

It's hard to pick one thing as the best, but by a small margin, our users like the email tracking feature.

As a nonprofit, it would be helpful if Groove could leverage the additional email address and phone number fields available in the Salesforce NPSP. Groove is limited to just the standard fields.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

great add-on for customer facing roles

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Groove helps me remember about conversations and follow ups I need to do that I would otherwise forget about. It keeps management and my peers aware of every interaction as emails are logged into Salesforce and helps my customers schedule a conversation with me through the calendar scheduler.

The best feature for me was the ability to easily set up reminders for emails that are not getting an answer. The calendar scheduler, record of emails to Salesforce and scheduling emails and flows are all very easily configured and used.

Although very easy to use and learn, some minor UX details, like having to do 3-4 clicks to select a custom time for the reminders, are a bit annoying.

Johnson K.
Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Groove Review

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Over almost two years I have worked with groove and experienced the change in mass mailing. It easy to use and works well giving the best service

What I like most about groove is its pocket friendly nature. It is cheaper compared to its competitors. It help us do mass mailing with less struggles. Groove is also easy to use. The template future saves time as one don't have to create a new email. It gives a feedback of my posts by showing when and whom I reached.

One thing I don't like about groove is its low efficiency when using mobile. However, with time, they can improve the features in a mobile device to solve this challenge.

Miranda S.
Branche: Bau
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Groove filled in the gaps where Sales Force lapsed

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very positive. I have had at least 4 or 5 calls with Sage and he is always helpful and open to our feedback about how their features work with our dual sided market

Groove helped our dual sided market place connect our data with our 2 different types of clients and allow us to use merge fields and email tracking. I dont know what I would do with out the live updates of our sales outreach.

CVC import is difficult to use. The Flow interface is not always intuitive. I also wish the sales force reports were dynamic with flows. For example if the the report changes, the flow recipients' should change with the update.

Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool for streamlining customer onboarding

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Groove has been awesome for us! Great customer service as well.

Groove has simplified scheduling with a high volume of customers. Plus it's awesome that it integrates with many of the other tools we use for automation and CRM. Cuts out the hassle of back-and-forth communication with customers in order to find a time that works for everyone.

There are some current scheduling limitations/design flaws when it comes to creating buffers between meetings-- it is difficult to schedule calls that start at the top or middle of an hour while allowing for a 10+ minute buffer.

Nicole B.
Branche: Bankwesen
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have't had any issues with Groove.

I love the email tracking. It's always a plus to know when your email has been opened or read. I also love the fact that I can set a reminder on the actual email.

I wish that we could send multiple personalized emails to clients. For example, I would like to say Good Morning Mr. or Mrs. XYZ but have the body of the email verbiage remain the same. There are times we need to send 20 emails to customers all at once but do not want to have all of the email addresses visible to other clients.

Sam S.

Game changing tool

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a huge proponent of Groove. It makes my life easier and helps my organization maximize value from our investment in Salesforce.

I absolutely love Groove and it's ability to power my sales engagement. The integration with Gmail and Salesforce are seamless. It works like a charm.

I have no complaints about this software and would recommend it for any organization that uses Salesforce.