Plesk Bewertungen

Vereinfachte WebOps und Webhosting

4.6/5 (37 Bewertungen)
Hugo M.
Mit Google übersetzen

A leader in web hosting control panels, if you can afford it.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Plesk as a control panel of our web hosting services for our clients, from the point of view of ease of use, clarity of information displayed, and manageable settings, it is a great tool.

* The administrative dashboard is very intuitive and easy to use.
* Many options of additions.
* Support for many technologies (several versions of PHP available, Docker and NodeJS).
* It can be installed in many flavors of Linux, even in Windows
* Integrates general security tools and a specific one for WordPress.

* Something expensive.
* Many add-ons imply additional recurring costs.
* The TCO of the solution tends to be elevated even for simple solutions.
* Although normally it does not have security flaws, these exist.
* Plesk handles the recurring collection of the license (either monthly or annually) through a third party, if it expires it can be a hell to renew it, make sure you never fall into that situation.

Brian N.
Mit Google übersetzen

Secure and fairly priced.

Bewertet am 30.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Plesk to manage multiple website projects at Andela. Using Plesk makes it easy to perform basic actions like creating emails ,uploading files ,pointing server to domain and more importantly the ability to perform all of the aforementioned actions remotely.

I find it easy to use and edit large databases as against with alternative control panels.The fact there is a plan for every budget only makes Plesk more attractive from a financial perspective.
The navigation is intuitive and menu icons are named appropriately ,making it easier to find your way around the homepage as a new user.Installing new extensions on Plesk is easier than on other server control panel solutions.

You have to pay to get premium support and non payment leaves a user having to try finding answers to problems via website faq and internet forum groups.

Greg S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Ability to run a small, yet profitable web hosting company

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Plesk has enabled me to run a successful hosting business since 2004 with little expense which means room to make profit while competing on the value I add over larger hosting companies.

I've used plesk as my web hosting platform for about 15 years now. The latest incarnation runs on Amazon Web Services which makes it extremely easy and inexpensive to setup. The other big competitor is CPanel which in my opinion has fallen behind in development in comparison to Plesk. Web hosts pick one usually and get comfortable with that, but I believe Plesk to the most comprehensive and easiest to use for my hosting clients.

They need to work more on the user interface as it's hard to find your way around sometimes. But you can find out how to do what you need with a little looking around.

Eric H.

Excellent Control Panel Software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We started using Plesk in the early 2000's, the initial problems when upgrading especially have all been resolved. Everything now tends to work exactly as it should. Overall we're very happy with the product.

Awesome product that allows us to manage our smaller websites without having to set up all of the hosting software manually every time. It also allows the customer to manage their own email settings, databases, etc. Takes a lot of the support issues off our hands.

The only thing to dislike is every new version, things tend to be moved around a little bit. This is pretty typical of any software whether on the web or desktop software however. It's a fairly minor complaint. Plesk has come a long way since the beginning when we started using it.

Muhammad T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Plesk is the most advanced weh hosting automation software.

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best feature of plesk is different licenses for small to bigger host.

Plesk has great intuitive interface to manage all aspect of web hosting business. It is rich in features that are not available in other such software. File Manager and Database management solutions are great way to handle bigger files.
Also licensing model for small hosting is a great feature so at all levels you get the best solutions.

Most extensions are very expensive as compared the licensing cost of plesk. No integration of Clamav in plesk so need to pay for antivirus in plesk

Tobi A.
Mit Google übersetzen

My favourite control Panel.

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My organization uses Plesk to manage our virtual private server.

I like its support for multiple languages ,making it easy to be used by people who do not speak English as their first language.It is stable ,allow me access to free extensions and I find it easier to host ssl on my server with Plesk,than with any other web hosting control panel.

It is not the easiest of control panels to setup and requires deep technical knowledge to maintain.

Giancarlo D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Plesk, especially the latest Onyx version, is a modern way to automate an hosting server.

Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our servers are always-on!

It's very customizable, has a perfect first party support, the API is open to almost anything you can imagine, a big market for third party invoicing addons, the graphics are very nice and has a lot of plugins. It even has support for Docker now.

If you buy the software by a third party reseller, you're stuck with their support. You'll have to either buy a support plan with them or change the license and buy with them directly.

Mark T.

I LOVE Plesk!

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am an Account Manager and I have to log in to a client's FTP and manage their scheduled tasks from time to time. Plesk is a life saver and allows me to easily navigate and update what I need. Saves a lot of time and effort.

It makes the whole process of managing a server way easier, especially for people like me who are not are not server whizzes.

I can't think of anything. There are a few nuances to the navigation, but it's super easy to figure them out.

Angela M.

Powerful control panel.

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I execute my web hosting processes using Plesk as my control panel.

I like its free extensions as it let me get extra value out of Plesk at no financial cost to me.
Response from support is prompt and reliable.Most importantly,it is constantly updated to cater for changes in software hosting processes.

Migration is always a tiring and stressful experience on Plesk.

Sener K.

Earth Skater Proud Plesk Partner

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Web hosting management so Earth Skater small business owners have self service access to hosting features as needed.

Earth Skater, a leader in small business e-commerce, has been with Plesk for over 8 years and the product, timely updates, and especially customer service have been impeccable.

The event triggers and API could be improved on the earlier version of Plesk.

Kevin K.

Stable yet Feature Dynamic Multi-Tenant Webhosting Platform

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like best about plesk is how stable their product is. They continually release patches & features, however you don't have to worry about an outage.

What I dislike is website migrations. When an operating server or plesk version goes end of life getting clients to update their site to a supported version can be a challenge.

Eligijus J.

Best hosting panel

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using plesk in the control panel for more than 2 years, we have not had any problems yet. Everything works smoothly, quickly and comfortably. We've tried other hosting boards, but none is equal to this.

Some modules are paid and depend on the plan. Prices are not small.

Tad O.

Comprehensive Solution

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Solves our web hosting and email needs for our customers!

Fast and intuitive. Comforting to know that if and when issues arise, support staff are readily available to help. Great knowledge base too.

Autodiscover for email is absent for some strange reason.

Mukaila S.

Plesk Quality Review

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With my experience during our period with plesk.. We have an outstanding experience so far.. Their support is great because they are always ready to help.. Their is also knowledgeable base to find answer to your question if you missed somethings.

Features & Functionality is great
Customer Support is awesome
You enjoy the Value for Money

Sometimes I find it hard to locate somethings but later get used to it through online support

Alexander V.

Web Hosting automation

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using plesk since 2012, and have been very happy with the levels of innovation

Simplicity of web hosting setup, management and automation

Sometimes updates are pushed too quickly, resulting in minor bugs

Frank M.

Modern web development platform

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm using Plesk daily with GIT Integration for continuous development. It saves us a lot of time.

Easy to use, responsive and with a lot of functionalities

Nothing, there is nothing I could think about that I miss

Wilco V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Nice-looking webhosting control panel with a lot of functionality

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Best looking webhosting control panel with a lot of configuration and customization available. It can be hard to find specific settings sometimes because of this though.

It looks really nice and modern (especially compared to DirectAdmin)
The integrated Let's Encrypt SSL certificate requesting for new (sub)domains is really handy
The git client/server functionality is also nice so you can immediately deploy to a development website by pushing a git commit.
It is very customizable and has many available plugins.

It can feel overwhelming at times because of all the options and sometimes it isn't clear under which submenu you would find the option you want to change.
In my experience it can give unexpected errors at certain times, especially when dealing with creating/modifying databases, but this may be a problem with the setup of Plesk by the administrator.

7.0/10
Igor M.
Mit Google übersetzen

A cleaner and nicer alternative of c-Panel

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am currently using only Plesk for all our servers. Everything works great and we did not have any serious issues.

Nice and clean UI (looks better than c-Panel)
It does have lots of documentation
It has all "must have" features and extensions for free (some of them do cost a bit)

Support is not always the most helpful/knowledgeable. You can only get "ticket" support, so there is no toll free 24/7 line where you could call :-)
Switching "view" is a bit confusing right in the very beginning...

Greg C.

Plesk allowed us to automate onboarding for a 3rd party mail server

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Automating many parts of our mail server through plesk using scripts and some built-in tools was our goal and Plesk got us there.

We migrated to plesk so we could automate several manual tasks related to a mail server and it has exceeded our expectations. After the initial configuration there has been minimal maintenance required to keep things running. Would highly recommend over the other options.

There is a bit of a learning curve at first if you are not familiar with products like this but once you get the feel for where things are at it's pretty straightforward.

Mit Google übersetzen

I think Plesk is great, and full of features.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Plesk is the best alternative for control panels that I have used. Very robust.

I started using Plesk for my sites about a year ago, and wondered why I was so slow to start. It is much more fully-featured than the other control panels I've used for my sites, and gives me more granular control. I've really come to enjoy the database creation & assignment with the individual site files & domain names. Much better than other panels.

It can have a pretty steep learning curve, and the instruction from one version to another can be a little hard to navigate.

Christopher S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great option with many addons available

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really like the fact that there are lots of addons etc you can download to increase the functionality. Really does mean you have so many extra options beyond the 'standard' configuration.

Can sometimes be a little temperamental when applying settings and I find backups take far too long.

Plesk Review

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Currently I use plesk to manage my websites, email service and database for my business. And the benefit i enjoy with plesk is their responsive customer service. They have been of help over certain issues but have also not demonstrated technical expertise in some (I had to resolve some of those issues myself).

Plesk has an easy to navigate panel and has a simple build to help first timers navigate their way through sections without any hassle or third party walk-through. It also has a one-click install option for installing certain apps like wordpress e.t.c

Although it's easy to navigate Plesk, however the user interface isn't very appealing. An interface like the popular cpanel is preferred. Judging by my experience, the plesk panel only allows you to open one database at a time and therefore limits multitasking (especially when i want to use records from two different databases at the same time).

Unlike Cpanel, installing scripts on plesk takes a more stressful approach.
Finally, i prefer that file permissions on plesk be changed to easily understandable numbers (for instance 644, 777 and so on) as opposed to alphabets.

The plesk panel breaks sometimes and shows error messages that do not apply. For instance, it sometimes throws a "File too large error" for a file less than 50kb.

5.0/10
Roy C.
Mit Google übersetzen

A robust alternative to the popular Cpanel

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Without having the knowledge of a full system's administrator, Plesk offers us the ability to go in and execute administrative tasks. For example, I'm in the system constantly checking out the logs and database. Albeit, we can do this via command prompt, but with the gui interface and layout, the tools are easy to find. The server can be daunting, but I'm glad that a software like Plesk is around to help us navigate through the difficulties of it all.

The updates seem to contradict each other sometimes and the layout is not intuitive. Often I'm asking support where to find something that I've used for some time.

Hosting helping hands

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The update to the interface resolved a lot of the issues with regard to information and the layout is much more friendly to new users. The application of SSL certificates is also a lot simpler and restoring and mainitaining fiels within a website is much easier, either with the file management interface or the FTP access point.

The backups can take a while and the recovery process can be an issue. It is not so easy to take remote backups and space issues can cause problems if you run out before a backup can complete and you will have no notification that this has failed unless you are monitoring the site.

Nader M.

Professional Support Team

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the team is very reactive, and so friendly

nothing for the moment, seriously with each request I always receive immediate answers