Kennel Booker

Sortieren nach

Emma

Little Paws Playcare Review

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

Has really streamlined my business management and I love that the software caters to pet care businesses

Affordable, easy to use as an administrator and great for keeping track of payments and bookings without the need for a separate spreadsheet or payment management system

Some clients seem to struggle to book online - I think an app would help streamline this.
Option for bank transfer would be great since stripe takes a percentage
Would like to sort by pet name not client name
Setting rates can be a little difficult for public holidays/peak periods with different tiers of rates

Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kennel Booker

Mindbody wouldn’t cater to pet care
Cindy

Small Boutique Cat Boarding

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

We are a small scale (just 3 main kennels) boarding facility as an add-on service to a larger business. A kennel software did seem a bit out of our price range however, as the owner I manage most of the business remotely as I work another job and can't afford a manager. Having KennelBooker helps me manage the bookings remotely and keep an eye on any transactions/settings employees have done and spot errors and make corrections quickly. I also like how customers can upload their own vet documents and input feeding instructions etc.

Overall I'm happy with the software but I do wish it did not require customers to create an account just to check initial availability and the flow of some of the steps to confirming a new booking.

Kristine

Basic Software

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

Most of the features are pretty easy to use. The system was relatively easy to set up. Customer service is great and always gets back quickly, most of the time just fixing the problem for you instead of giving long complicated instructions.

I feel like the online booking system could be easier to use and connect to the system better.

Robyn
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Happy Tails Boarding

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

Overall my experience has been great. I have had very little trouble with the software, and it keeps my schedule for me in one neat place

So many people change their schedule or make adjustments to drop off and pick up days. I cannot imagine doing this by paper. This software keeps your schedule in one place and keeps all of your customer information, vaccination info, and animal info all in one place. I love the friends and enemy's feature; this has helped us take the guess work out of what we do. We already know who we have mingled the dogs with and who they get along with. It is great!!!!!!

I don't like that when you have a dog boarded if you add a service such as a groom it doesn't put it on the top of the schedule. The only way we know how to do it is to make it two separate bookings and then staff have trouble with total cost. That is one thing I would change is the way you look up how much the customer owes.

Brian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An essential part of running our business both day-to-day and forward-looking

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

Our experience in using KennelBooker has been excellent. We could not be more happy with the responsiveness of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He is highly receptive to feature requests and suggestions. Answers questions quickly. And on the rare occasion that we must report a problem, the fix is delivered with lightning speed. We use this application daily and throughout the day to run the business. We simply could not be as organized as we are without it.

The interface is very easy to use and very intuitive. There are some features that require a short learning curve (accounting integration for example). But all in all, it is a critical part of running our business. We absolutely could not well manage our business (bookings, customers, pets, vaccination data, and so on) without it. I also like that the software is highly customizable and includes multi-language support. Many of our customers speak German, French and English. And the fact that the software supports all of them is really a plus.

The reporting features could use some improvement. We use some of the reports to manage feedings and medications for the pets in our care. But many of the reports would be more useful if they were a bit more customizable (sorting and filtering for example) and allowed you to pick and choose the fields that you want to have in your report instead of only offering canned reports. However, this is a minor improvement opportunity amid a sea of benefits to using this feature rich and highly functional application.

Robyn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kennelbooker is essential to my business.

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

When I began using Kennelbooker, my business was on excel sheets and paper folders. I choose Kennelbooker because I could afford it and it had the components I needed. What I didn’t know was that the quality of customer support was going to be off the chart! Anytime I needed help they were there, half a world away in Ireland. The reports are amazing and I had no idea that as my business expanded to more employees how important they would become.

I would like to have another payment option other than Stripe. I accept Square in my business and it would be helpful if I could be able to accept it online as well.

Shana

Purrfect for cat hotels!

Bewertet am 21.5.2019

We noticed that a cat hotel in Southern California was using KB. After having had many demos from competitors that did not impress me because their solutions offered way too much for what we needed, even as we expand, we selected Kennel Booker. We made the absolute right decision. Despite being voluminous information on virtually everything on KB, I tend to take the lazy route sometimes and inquite via Chat. Stephen is highly responsive, informtive, and gracious never missing a beat. He has accommodated suggestions we've had on improving the customer experience which speaks volumes about Kennel Booker's desire to help its customers succeed.

Very user-friendly, intuitive system. I really like that KB is designed for maximum efficiency while not compromising efficacy. I also really like that I'm not paying 3x as much to use a program that I'm using only 30% of features / functionality - which is a waste. I am used to working with CRM software that has so many features and functionality that go unused. However, what I like the most is that we receive excellent customer service from Kennel Booker. That really makes all the difference in any industry, particularly for small business owners.

The only downside for us is that we cannot accept Discover payments for customers here in the US. This may be a Stripe issue not a KB issue as I know KB accepts Discover in other countries and Stripe has that option so it may just be that we are in the US. So far none of our customers have complained so not at all fatal. We just have not been able to figure out the problem.

Allyson

Great customer service

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Overall this is a great program

Overall this is a great program

Fairly easy to use. Favorite part is the customer service

Some things we would like are not available yet

Gingr

Cost ease of use
Nelson
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for a doggie daycare

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

Customer support is almost immediately, they fix any and all issues right away!

I have not find anything to dislike yet!

Pet Sitter Plus

Customer support!
Stacy
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Very user friendly

Bewertet am 28.10.2018

Definitely minimizes the clerical work. It does take time to getting it customized to fit our needs.

It can be customized to suit your needs. It’s seems very basic at first but can be built the way you want it. Customer service is pretty helpful too

Invoices, etc can’t be sent digitally. Downloading the PDF to send to clients is time consuming and wastes space

Antwort von Shanree Solutions

Hi Stacy,

Thanks for the review!

We added a new feature a couple of months back to allow you to create and send an invoice directly from KennelBooker - I've added a link below to our knowledge base article on the feature.

Stephen

Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best pet biz program!

Bewertet am 29.10.2018

I honestly have no complaints. Love this program and the people involved in putting it together and servicing our needs.

The customer service is above and beyond! They always respond to my emails right away. We are cats only and I do wish we could customize a little more but they have been amazingly helpful in customizing as much as they could. We used other programs and Kb’s ease of use is sueruoir to what I’ve used and seen. Love this program!

I do wish there was more detailed customization to my particular kennel.

Stacy

Very user friendly

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

KennelBooker is a very easy user friendly program to become familiar with and to use everyday! All my information is there and available very easily and quickly.

I wish there was an app to use on the go. I am able to get into on the go through the website but would love an easy app

Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Winding lane kennel booker review

Great

Great

Easy to use, great technical support. Could customize our emails. Easy to change and update pricing

Need more time options and red flag options on clients

Katherine
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

kennelbooker review

its good but it could be better

its good but it could be better

I like that I am able to customize any bookings. I also like that the quick check in option that appears everyday

I dont like the fact that there is no app for the software. a lot of us use our phone and it can be hard to manage using safari or google chrome. i also dont like the display of the calendar.

Rebekah

Brilliant!

Bewertet am 10.1.2017

The first thing that comes to mind is how amazing the representative was, his customer service skills are exceptional. Any questions I have are answered very quickly despite the time zones and he is willing to help us accomplish what we need to for our business. I have yet to find someone as willing and patient.

I also really really like Kennelbooker itself. I tried a few different sites but as soon as I tried this one I knew it was going to be good. With his help, it's perfect for our business and it's extremely easy to use which is great as we need something quick and reliable.

I like the representative is constantly looking to improve the software which is great for us. I am excited to use Kennelbooker to its full capacity, especially with the new updates coming soon.

Overall, I would strongly recommend this to anyone who is looking for easy to use software, value for money and great customer service.

Easy to use, it looks professional, lots of customizable features.

I haven't found anything yet that I have a problem with as you can customize so much to suit your needs.

Christina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great easy to use software

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

Best customer service by a far if we’ve ever had an issue or needed something to work differently the staff gets on it instantly

I truly can not think of any issues with the software

Christina

Best kennel software out there

Bewertet am 13.4.2018

- if they don't have an application you need there willing to figure out how to add it for you
-super easy to learn
-all of our records are now in one place

I really wish it could integrate with a processor other than stripe, maybe square other than that it is great

Pierre

Kennel Booker review

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

makes scheduling easy

makes scheduling easy

Ease of sorting and managing appointments. Ease of financial detail review.

Inability to copy and paste regular and repeating reservations

Sheena

Happy Client

Happy with the system!

Happy with the system!

I love that my clients can schedule online and that I can manage records.

I do not like that my clients can’t just edit a visit. They have to delete it a create a new one.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good support to change the program for your needs

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

Good support group to work with to get the software set up the way you operate your business

Basic reporting is good, but in depth data hard to get.
Not good for accrual based accounting.

Antwort von Shanree Solutions

Hi - thanks for the review and feedback, We do allow kennels to export their booking data into excel of more in depth analysis. Also we can add custom reports into the software if there is a specific way you wish to view your booking data.

We are working on integrations for both Quickbooks and Xero accountancy software packages - which are better suited to handling the complexities of actual based accounting.

Thanks
Stephen

Lisa

Kennel Booker

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

Excellent customer support

Excellent customer support

Ease to use, and customer support. good tuturials

Some functions not needed for NZ market and aren't able to be taken off

Daniel

Great product easy handling

Bewertet am 13.1.2017

very helpful in making adjustments to our needs. great and easy to handle by all in our company. great advantage for being a cloud based product.

Easy to handle and cloud based

nothing

Kim

Worth the money

Bewertet am 3.8.2018

Professional and helpful. There is a chat icon which pops up sometimes when you are in the software. The ability to chat with the team in real time is priceless.

The customer service is great. Even being 8 hrs behind customer service. The team gets back to you as soon as possible.
I like the fact that we can do everything mobile /real-time which gives you a step ahead of your competition.

Been using it for a month so we are still getting the bugs out so I can't say.

Amy

The Best Kennel Software Ever!

Bewertet am 13.1.2017

We started using this Kennel Booker after trying a few others that claimed that they were easy to use and had great support - which was never the case. We lucked out and purchased this product. The best thing we could ever do for our new and growing business. Customer Service could not be better, and if I think of something, a simple email and normal response is within 15 minutes, if not sooner. Software is easy to use and price is great! I can check for appointments and boarding anywhere at any time on computer/ smartphone or tablet. Records can be scanned in or entered manually. Thank you rep and crew for always being here for us, you make our business your business!!

Tamara
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Absolute time saver

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

When we began using Kennel Booker we were having issues with losing track of care plans and keeping up with what each client needs. Kennel Booker has been great.

The kennel saver has been an amazing asset to our business. I not only work in a vet clinic, but we also have a groomer that utilizes our kennel space. With kennel saver we have the ability to book and label patients that are visiting with us. This helps us keep track of exactly what each patient is being seen for.

We have not really found any cons at this time. We really enjoy using this software, and it helps us stay organized and efficient.