Pro

Tool für den Remotezugriff für Einzelpersonen und kleine Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

Tasha
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Log Me In for Logistics companies

Bewertet am 2.10.2018

The ease of ability for remote users to log in and utilize a desktop is phenomenal

There is really no key function to notify the computer that is being remotely access to let them know that someone else is currently on the computer. This gets a little frustrating when lengthy IT sessions come into play where the user may not be as technically savvy or understand that something is still in process even if they don't see the mouse moving.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for remote support

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

It has been a good experience. Is the app to go when you need a quick remote session to solve problems in a windows / desktop environment.

LogMeIn Pro is a powerful and corporate application forremote support in a production business environment.
The tools and options to make the remote support experience complete, is what i like the most on this app.
It has great compatibility across diferente devices and Operative System. That fact, makes it an industry standard for nowadays support services.

I would like to have a more friendly user interface for LogMeIn. I feel that the GUI is a little outdated.
Also, we could use more frequent updates to fix bugs and errors.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

When it works it is very good, but it fails quite often

Bewertet am 1.4.2020

We started looking for other options a year ago and we have started migrating to a more reliable and less expensive service. As a user of Logmein for 10+ years I do not recommend them at all, it is time to move on.

Initially it was very solid and provided great remote access and feature functions

The reliability is awful and their customer service can't do much about it as it is an infrastructure problem. The worst part is that they increase pricing to almost double every year and the quality of the service declines.

• Branche: Computer-Software

Too expensive, but works really well

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

This VNC application works great on your phone or on your computer. The phone handles mouse cursor movement very intuitively, scrolling the screen instead of a mouse using swipe type gestures. It feels very natural. Lag is usually low if you have a good internet connection.

This software is very expensive if you need to deploy it on more than a few machines. We're talking hundreds of dollars a year. There are so many free alternatives, that if you care about money, this might not be the best solution for you.

Christi

Use it daily. Couldn't do my job without it to connect to my clients.

Bewertet am 23.2.2018

More efficient work environment. Less travel.

Convenience. Ability to help my clients in a very fast, efficient manner. Less travel. Ability to help my clients do their jobs efficiently as well.

Slow to connect sometimes. Prices keep going up with no improvements/changes in the service. No other complaints.

I love, love LogMeIn.

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

I really do not have a con to put here. I love the software and have used it for years and years successfully.

This software is the greatest. It is easy to use. It is easy to setup. You can easily remote access computers from anywhere.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

LogMeIn

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

Overall I liked the problem that it solved but it wasn't that strong of a tool. Always slow and lagging.

Overall I like the problem that LogMEIn solves. Super happy that there is a tool like this that exists. We would use it daily and it was good to have access to remote CPU's.

Overall Quality is ok. Connection always seems unstable and seems like there's a lag but could be my own internet speed.
Ease of Use: Fairly easy, but not real intuitive
Features & Functionality are basic and decent.
Customer Support: Needed but process was long and drawn out. Not too helpful

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for customer support

Bewertet am 1.12.2018

Great solution for remote management and help desk software for enterprise PC support.

Connection can be slow at times, and doesn't play well with ultra wide monitors.

• Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It's good! But overpriced.

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

For offsite company computers, this service has saved us a ton of time - effective and quick. Cheaper than travel, but still a little expensive.

LogMeIn has always been a fairly reliable way to solve IT issues for customers or any remote control needs. It's got a lot of capabilities and functions, if you're willing to pay for it.

There are a lot of different options for IT remote support out there, and from what I've experienced, LogMeIn has been on the more expensive side - especially considering the features on the service.

Emily
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great if you provide tech support

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

We are a telecommunications company and often we need to remote onto people's computer to help them troubleshoot. We love logmein. Its so easy and its also amazing for accessing our own computers when we are working remotely.

We have not had any issues with this software.

Kurt
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect web-based or client based access to your work PCs.

Bewertet am 31.1.2022

Perfect for when government mask mandates are in effect, when business locations need to close for the pandemic, or just when our users need to quarantine themselves. We can just leave everyone at home and they can remote into their PCs at work. And when network speed is a must for at home users, being able to access a PC physically located on the internal network is a huge help.

The ease of use and product features are what I like most. Screen-blanking features for HR purposes, multi-monitor use for picky Engineers, and being able to manage all through LogMeIn Central. Also, the secure link between the User PC at home, the servers at LogMeIn, and the PCs on our network was also a huge benefit.

There is a small learning curve when trying to teach our users the difference between their LogMeIn accounts and their domain accounts, but they get it eventually.

Saradhi

No need of VPN

Bewertet am 10.4.2019

I have used this software from past 10 years and the best tool to access remote PC's. I am using this to connect my work PC from home and it is the best tool to download huge files from one PC to another.

It is very east to use and access multiple PC's with one application. The best thing about Logme in is we can access PC's from Web browser instead of downloading additional softwares or tools. The other feature I use using this software is to download large files from one PC to another.

Remote PC access is depending on the internet speed. If internet connection is slow, gets disconnected too often. UI needs an update as it looks same from past 10 years.

Santosh
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

LogMeIn Pro - Review

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

- Overall is a very good experience with LogmeIn pro when compared to any other product in market

- This application provides more flexibility in accessing desktops remotely without any issues at any time.
- The features provided in this application are more efficient than any other product in the market
- This application can be used easily by any user without any issues.

- The pricing can be more affordable
- The features can be more added into the product
- The support can be more helpful

Ben
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Software, But Better Values Can Be Found

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

The software is great. It is fast, works well, and had a lot of extra features. It is one of the few remote software's that allows you to interact with the UAT prompt, which is really important. I would still be using it today if they hadn't gone up significantly on their prices.

The speed and features of the software in most cases.

The pricing model and recent cost increases.

Kaes
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Ist climbed up quickly

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

During my time using this software I had no issues and it was seamless and fast, just didn't appreciate the significant price increase when other competitors were providing similar service at a lower price point. Sorry.

Was great with fast connection, seamless operation, rich features including file sharing, drag and drop etc...

Price: increased quite a lot, used it for several years but because of cost, we had to switch to another competitor.

Guillermo

Easy access control tool widely used in our laboratory practices

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

- The transfer of files is carried out quickly between the teams.
- It allows remote work to be a thing of the past, that's a great advantage.
- It has a graphical interface that is very easy to use.
- Our users are easily identified with the tool.

- It is not compatible for all versions of operating systems, it has forced us to make changes to the equipment.

Beverly
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Logmein Review

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

Overall it is a good product and makes working outside of the office easier.

It is very easy to login and use at any time of the day. I have not had any issues with LogMeIn.

Depending on what I am working on, the view on the screen is smaller than my regular computer screen. Then I have to adjust my viewing size.

Christopher
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

LogMeIn Pro is So Easy To Use

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

I have never had any problems with this software. Great customer service, excellent price, convenient features, and easy-to-use interface. My experience with LogMeIn Pro has been a joy. My dental office uses this software to allow our IT company allow access to all 14 of our computers. I use this personally to be able to remotely log into my computer when I'm away. LogMeIn Pro is the finest remote access software.

Everything. There are no flaws with this software. It is extremely easy to use and is so convenient. The features are great, from allowing me to access my computer from afar or access other people's computers to assist them.

I have no complaints with this software.

Dawn
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

LogMeIn is the best

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

I use this daily and love it. I can access my other computer with no worries.

Ease of use. LogMeIn makes it as simple as a double click to access my other computer.

Updates sometimes make it necessary to reload software

Susan
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product but too expensive

Bewertet am 15.5.2020

It's been good for years but the cost is now too expensive when there are cheaper products on the market which are just as good

Reliable access and fairly straight forward

Cost - more than twice the price of competitors

Michael
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Get to your PC's even wherever there is Internet.

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

I set all my clients up with this if they want a reliable, easy to use remote desktop software. The app for iPad is super intuitive and it makes for a great travel. Remote sound and printer are very good features.

This is a great and stable user friendly application. Great for small businesses because of the reliable iPad app, which lets you log in with ease anywhere you go linking you back to your computer and files on the go. This programme for remote desktop has long been a favourite of my clients purely for the ease of use. Remote device printing is a great feature this does natively very well.

Latest versions are not always mac compatible for the native application, but you can always use a stripped down HTML browser based remote desktop. Secondly passing keyboard shortcuts through remote desktop can always be temperamental, many times it has worked, but on occasion CTRL + A, for instance hasn't worked.

Brandyn
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

remotely manage everything

Bewertet am 13.4.2019

quickly login and solve problems from anywhere

no qualms, does what it's supposed to quick and effectively

Michelle
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

This product has been a life saver when my stores are having issues that need to be fixed right away. I live about 30 minutes away and I can't have customers waiting for me to get there to purchase items.

I really like using LogMeIn Pro to access my work computers from home when my stores are having problems they can't explain over the phone.

The only cons I would say about this product is that sometimes it would take a little longer to connect that I would like.

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Program that allows me to work from home on my office computer

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

I liked the flexibility and freedom that I get from having the LogMeIn software on my computer. I can leave the office and access my entire desktop computer right from my laptop at home. Having this software gives me confidence that I can leave to go to a doctor's appointment or start the day from home without worrying about taking the extra step to save files to an external drive.

I would give LogMeIn a 5 out of 10 when it comes to being a user-friendly software program. I did not find this one to be intuitive or easy to navigate - especially in the beginning stages where I was getting the hang of the app. Another downside for me is the lag time delays and very slow download speed whenever I access a Microsoft office suite file.

Susan
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Excellent way to work offsite and still get the job done.

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

Accessibility wherever you are. No longer need to be onsite to get the job done. Perfect for working while on the road, or in meetings.

Access to office programs and databases while offsite. Ability to tap into resources wherever needed, without having to physically be in the office.

The login process can be somewhat tedious. Although it's set up for security, I'm sure, the multiple step login process can take more time than desired.