Wherewolf

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Far exceeded expectations!!!

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

Overall I’m beyond happy with their services and all they have to offer! This truly does make a significant difference in our business and removes stress that would otherwise be a headache for us. Allowing to automate the process has been the most helpful thing.

Our rep [sensitive content hidden] were truly incredible and patient throughout the entire process. Having the “human” interaction for implementing this kind of a waiver made a difference and one that if it was not there would’ve changed the outcome. The fact that their communication is crystal clear helps tremendously and that for us was the selling point.

This is hard because we didn’t have bad experiences. In the first 2 days there were “glitches” but it was moreso on our end forgetting things that needed to be added on to the waivers and as a result having to reach out and get that corrected. Otherwise our experience has been fantastic!

Stacey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wherewolf is the easy choice

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

The Team here at EcoZip and I love using Wherewolf - we used to do the work manually so the upgrade is a life saver. Easy, fast, reliable and super efficient.

Wherewolf was extremely easy to connect with and super easy to use, the support team always promptly reply to any queries, the customer interface is also easy to use for all walk of life!

I can't think of any con's off the top of my head. Whenever we have any issues we create a support ticket which is promptly actioned. If the issues was not resolved right away then we are updated as the issue progresses to it's completion point. Maybe one con is where the system sometimes freezes; however I am not sure if that is at times our internet. I guess at times it take a while to sync, however again this could be out internet.

Marcio
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mediocre customer support and onboarding

Bewertet am 29.5.2024

At the moment, it's not good at all. Although they claim and market that it has the best integration with Fareharbor, it has been a week, and they cannot integrate with Fareharbor.

Wherewolf sales team promises a lot, and delivers very little.

It has a good interface and can be used on zapier

The company's backend is messy. The customer support is confused and slow!

Patrick

Patrick Alexander, Rockaway

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Just need to speed up the process, but otherwise good.

Just need to speed up the process, but otherwise good.

Data Collection, Intuitive Design, Few Connectivity Issues

We need a box for the east coast states that are small and hard to hit on an iPad or iPhone with your finger.

The email you are sending has been finding its way into some spam folders, not sure how if that can be fixed.

Please include a message about how the person who gets the initial email can forward it along to the rest of the group, or at least make it more prominent. We have some people filling it out themselves and then making the others do it in-store so let's connect the dots for people.

The biggest thing we need to fix is the amount of time it takes to fill out the form. The app moves slowly when in between guests and if I had a 12 person group it will literally take 15-20 minutes before everyone is done, and that messes up my entire schedule for the day.

Antwort von Wherewolf

Hi Patrick. Thanks for submitting your review. These are all items we can definitely help with.

If your main objective is to increase the speed of your check-in process, we can customize the solution and remove any unnecessary questions you might be asking as part of your waiver.

We can also change the language in the email that gets sent to the person who made the reservation so they have clear instructions to forward to the rest of the group.

Can you send your requests to support@getwherewolf.com?

Thanks,

Phil

Tanya

Fantastic

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

This software and the team behind it have been a great pleasure to work with and would highly recommend

this software is so great for keeping liability forms, the reports and information gained without having to store papers for years. The support team are phenomenal. I have never had a question unanswered, they are quick to respond and don't disappear. They even did a custom build for allowing pre-arrival sign in. This software also links to my booking software making it even easier.

It does have some constraints, but nothing I haven't been able work over. Nothing enough to make me unhappy.

Sarah

Great product

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

We have decided not to upgrade to a newer version for now as some of the new features don't quite work for us, however overall our experience has been good and the customer service is excellent, they are quick to respond and happy to assist with any queries.

It's very simple to use, displays simply and clearly for our customers and the reporting on statistics is great

The map we currently use for customers to identify where they are from isn't the easiest to use, however we are moving to a drop down box option which will be much easier and Wherewolf have been helpful in getting this changed over for us

joel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product - best guest Management system out there!!

Bewertet am 19.10.2019

We enjoy the ease of the manifest, the ability to capture our guest's data (not booking data) to make more informed decisions on marketing spend and love the follow up email. We have gone from 27 to 13 on Tripadvisor ranking.

The set up cost was high but given the software has been so useful it has started to pay itself back.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Smartwaiver

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wherewolf

The marketing suite and follow up emails.
Benjamin

Awesome! Blessing!

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

Tracking overall marketing effort and getting true analytical reports. Going paperless with liability waivers. Awesome Support staff.

Eliminates physical paperwork and storage, liability forms on iPad now going paperless, we can gather customers information, track all our marketing efforts, intergraded with Fareharbor for our online reservations, priceless for all my clients whom are currently using Wherewolf. Support team spot on and extremely helpful, supportive and instrumental in customizing our needs for different vendors working with Maui's visitor industry which is very unique.

Set up and customizing Wherewolf with each individual Vendor. Being aware of time difference between Hawaii & New Zealand :).

Chris
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product - My customers love the unquie checkin + makes our front desk and vans look...

Bewertet am 11.9.2018

Fantastic idea and great systems - it has changed the way we look at gathering customer info for the better moving forward. Its been a game changer for our Tours and I feel has been a key part in helping us jump ahead of our other competitiors for sure.

The ease of data information that I now have accesss to - plus no more photocopied forms all over my checkin and vans :)

It's just a pitty it can't self drive the Wine tours van as well - maybe in the future ha ha .
There's not much to not like about it - its really slick.

Meghan
  • Branche: Sport

User and Company Friendly

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

The Wherewolf software is very simple to use for people of all ages and technology ability levels. It is also simple for all office staff to quickly collect data on customers who are using the sign in. Anytime we have needed something updated on the software it is done quickly and efficiently. The graphics are also great and the icons next to each prompted question help to assist all persons who are not native English speakers.

The only issues we have had with the software has been quickly adjusted to our liking.

Jeremiah
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bad fit for my company

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

I reached out to Wherewolf on the recommendation of a friend - because I wanted to move away from paper waivers and collect customer email addresses to use later with marketing apps like MailChimp. In retrospect I could have accomplished this in other ways at a much lower cost. I expressed concern that I didn't think Wherewolf made sense for a company as small as mine, considering the start up and monthly costs, and when you consider how few waivers I would be using every month. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who seemed to listen initially, turned out to be another smooth talking salesperson in the end. I told him the size of my company and how many waivers a month I would be using. He agreed on a special price for me then promptly disappeared from communication and had the price changed on me. I explained that even with the discount I was paying over $3 per waiver. Customer Success Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] accused me of insinuating blackmail when I told her I would cancel my account and share my experiences online if Wherewolf was not willing to honor the contract I had signed. Resolving anything took weeks and many back and fourth emails. I held off on cancelling at first b/c I had already invested in the initial start up cost and lots of time getting everything set up - I did not want the whole thing to be a total loss. A much better outcome would have been achieved if they listened better /didn't "push for the sale" regardless of my particular situation.

I like the liability waiver graphics (what the customer sees filling out the form), how customizable everything is, and the fact that you can collect demographic and email information for all clients that opt in. Their customized "request for online review" automatic emails look great too. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who works tech support (contracted out it seems), works hard to resolve issues and is the most responsive person working for the company in terms of getting back to inquiries.

The value just wasn't there for me and my small company. The initial rate I was quoted, and that was written into my contract, suddenly changed after one year. I also had trouble transferring my client list to MailChimp in a useable format as well which was a huge deal as that was one of the major reasons I signed up for the software. After months with tech support we were finally able to get it to work. I had trouble reaching anyone by phone when I needed help - for example, then I wanted to cancel my account the phone number on my bill was to a non-working number. It took several emails to different people before my account was finally cancelled months, and hundreds of dollars, later.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Smartwaiver

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wherewolf

I probably would have gone with a use based solution such as smart waiver had I taken the time to think about it more. The email responses to my questions about signing up with Smartwaiver were going to my spam folder. At the same time [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was pressuring me to sign a contract with Wherewolf. I wanted an alternative to paper waivers, collecting customer info, and request for online reviews emails so I signed the contract with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] / Wherewolf. I later found Smartwaiver had gotten back to all of my emails (they were in my spam folder) and has excellent customer service and a great pricing structure. Smartwaiver may not offer all of the features that Wherewolf does but they are the perfect fit for my needs and their software seems to have much fewer glitches than I experienced with Wherewolf.
Kyle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smartwaiver is much better!

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

I switched from Smartwaiver with the selling point that this software sent out follow-up emails to all participants. It might, and I think it does. However, I am unable to run any report on whether those emails were sent. I am also not able to see if anyone opened said emails. I was also sold that this fully integrates with Fareharbor, however, it does not. I am unable to attach these waivers to the confirmation emails that are sent out to my customers from Fareharbor. This software is twice the price of smartwaiver and half as good. They set up a "custom front of house software specific to your company" but all they do is fill in a few photos. The check-in process is cumbersome and requires way too many clicks to check guests in. WIth smartwaiver, you are able to use your booking software (fareharbor) as the check in software, and can see from the Farharbor manifests that guests have signed waivers. Wherewolf is no good period, I would highly recommend smartwaiver over wherewolf if you are a fareharbor customer. If you do decide to try wherewolf absolutely don't pay for the year in advance to save money. You will regret it and end up switching to smartwaiver like I am about to and will be stuck with all kinds of headaches before doing so.

I like the reports you can generate. That is it

Too complicated as an easy check-in software
Way Too expensive vs the competition
Not user friendly if you want to edit things yourself
Customer service takes too long
Doesn't offer "two-way connection" with fareharbor SMARTWAIVER DOES

Isabel

User Friendly Product with Good Customer Support

Bewertet am 2.1.2021

Every applications has its pros and cons, but Wherewolf is run by a team of people who clearly care and want to make sure the application works well for you. We have all really enjoyed working with them.

The team at Wherewolf is very responsive to customizations and fixing various bugs. They worked hard to ensure the Wherewolf software met our particular needs. The application is easy to use for both our clients and our team.

There are some areas in which increased customization would be beneficial. I am sure this will be possible as the team continues to develop the application.

Matt

A great product

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

We now have a 100% paperless waver system with all wavers digitally stored in date and name order. We also sold 150 gift vouchers from an email campaign we sent to previous climbers and now have a great consumer database. Data is king!

It's easy to use for customers and staff. The after sales service from the team at Wherewolf has been amazing. They are always available to work with you to make sure you are getting the best results.

I can't think of anything we don't like. Any challenges we have had the team has managed to overcome.

Eric
  • Branche: Sport

It’s OK

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

We used Wherewolf as one of our first waiver softwares. It maintained and reported what was needed from it. As we progressed our booking software opened integration lines with waivers however Wherewolf would not gain integration. After speaking to them and other softwares they couldn’t level up to the speed of Smartwaiver and their pricing

The company was great in introduction and helped customize a waiver for us.

The software is slow to integrate and keep up with technological advances.

Cleopatra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product, just when we needed it

Bewertet am 12.5.2023

Fantastic, i'd highly recommend Wherewolf as an online waiver solution for an activity company

Pandemic forced us to embrace online waivers. Wherewolf was our first choice. Branded to look like us. We were able to customise the forms just about right. A fantastic addition to our systems.

Pricing became a little prohibitive after a while. We werent able to tweak the forms quite to our liking.

Neil

Simplicity

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

Helpful, Friendly and easy to deal with

Helpful, Friendly and easy to deal with

The simple fact is it is very easy to use and makes my life a lot easier.

The only thing i can think of is there may 2/3 to many questions.

Carmen

We Love Using Wherewolf!

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

We are really happy we decided to start using Wherewolf and we'd highly recommend it to everyone.

Wherewolf has made our check in process so much quicker. It's more efficient, there are less mistakes and it's easy for the guests to use. It gathers a lot of useful information and has eliminated our need manually enter the data.

It was a bit of an investment up front, with the set up fee and having to purchase the ipads, but it is WELL worth it in the long run.

Bonnie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We have been using for a year and it is going well!

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

Moving in to the 21st century with digital waivers has been great. It seems that most guests are expecting it now and they like the option to complete before they arrive.

It is easy and straight forward to use for us and for guests. Integration and set up went smoothly

It would be handy if it the completed waivers could feed through directly in to our reservation system so we don't have to run the 2 systems

Gina

Useful for Collecting Customer Info

Bewertet am 8.9.2018

Overall our experience has been positive but I don't think we are using the data collected anywhere near it's full potential yet. Maybe some guidance and suggestions on how to do this via email newsletters from Wherewolf would be useful. Or if this is being done I have missed them!

Easy for customers to use and easy data capture that doesn't require staff time

Cost and having to request changes to our information rather than being able to update it ourselves

Sharon

Saves on paperwork!

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

We have saved so much paperwork, printing and filing - we haven't looked back and would highly recommend to anyone.

It looks professional to guests. Captures lots of customer information for marketing use.

The customer & technical support is fantastic but the cost to make small changes is a little high. Maybe one annual, limited change, (ie photos, some wording) included in subscription would be welcomed.

Jen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic, professional, paperless way to capture information

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

We recently rebranded our products requiring our customised Wherewolf app to be updated. The updates were turned around extremely quickly to our new brand and any additional requests actioned quickly. I love the simplicity, ease of use and professional look of the app whilst still able to capture detailed customer and operational information. Always a pleasure working with the Wherewolf team!

We had some limitations in the past with customisation, but these have since been resolved with the rebrand.

Luke
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Great Product, Great Service

Bewertet am 25.1.2022

Love it. Using it again.

Love it. Using it again.

As a boat tour operator it's important to have my customers fill out a waiver for the protection of my LLC. It's even better though to be able to gather all their contact info for future promotions and return business.

Bit of a learning curve but no big deal.

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid with some room for improvement

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Customers are able to complete the liability waiver immediately after making a booking. Currently also helps with COVID procedure compliance.

Integrates will with our booking software, provides opportunity for customers to complete the waivers before they arrive.

Customers having to choose their location from maps is not intuitive for everyone and cause difficulty in choosing the correct location in smaller areas (states).
Customers would be more likely to respond to text messages to complete their waivers vs the current email system.

Antwort von Wherewolf

Hey Steve,

Thanks for your review.

We can actually remove the map and change it to a list view if you like?

We also have SMS waivers available on our Equipped Tier as well, where guests can receive their waivers via text and email.

I've sent you an email, please respond to that if you'd like to chat about SMS waivers!

Thanks,

Phil

Rebecca
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Great App

Bewertet am 11.9.2018

Always fantastic

Always fantastic

The support is 2nd to none, it is the main selling point. The ease and functionality of the app is exactly what we need, and it's so so simple.

We always need to see the signature on our app, it takes several clicks to get it, not a major con but does take time up.