EngageBay

• Industry: Telekommunikation
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Everything under one roof

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

Hans E.
  • Industry: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

Bewertet am 27.12.2021

Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well.
While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

- Smart and user-friendly interface
- Incredible functionality
- Highly cost effective
- Instant customer support
- Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one
- Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HubSpot CRM, Zoho CRM, ActiveCampaign, Pipedrive, Capsule, Insightly und Bitrix24

Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

Better functionality, fair price, more capacity
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Absolutely horrible!!

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on.

Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.

The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??

Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices!

They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address.

With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.

Avoid at all costs!

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay.

Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce.

To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions.

Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited.

I would recommend you to send an email to support@engagebay.com including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

Mirna D.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good Product , Customer service and Cost

Bewertet am 29.11.2021

The platforms has a lot of features (we are mostly using the marketing side of it). Their customer support is quick to respond, open to suggestions and tries implementing fixes and new features asap. Once you get used to using it, building landing pages is smooth and quick.

Automating posting on socials (e.g. LinkedIn) didn't work very well for us. Some features could be better documented/explained (e.g. custom fields and connection to forms & filtering, email reporting), so that you don't need to contact their customer service. On the positive side, the customer service is very responsive so most questions get answered quite quickly.

Pablo P.
  • Industry: Biotechnologie
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

a good solution for my small business

Bewertet am 28.12.2021

much better than Mailchimp! And at an affordable price.

I miss the option to create very long customer journeys

Holded

Warum EngageBay gewählt wurde

I needed higher functionality and integrated CRM

Mailchimp

It includes mailing management
Pierpaolo V.
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Na R.
  • Industry: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Company size: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We're pleased we made the change to EngageBay

Bewertet am 15.12.2021

Positive experience. We moved from using multiple platforms for email, sales etc to this one. It worked out a lot cheaper doing this, but also we're more streamlined working across the different teams.

It has a lot to offer, from using it to manage sales, to social scheduling to sending email campaigns and reporting. It is a one-stop-shop for all your needs. I can also see that they're constantly working to improve it and add more features which is fab.
Their customer service via the chat box is great too, you never have to wait for support, there is always someone on hand.

There are some aspects that I struggle with a little bit, such as not being able to check the personalization on an email campaign prior to sending it. The social scheduling side has been a little clunky for me too.

Mark H.

Best bang for your buck

Bewertet am 27.12.2021

It's straightforward to use, and the best thing is with larger functioning software's there needs to be strong support, and they have that well setup. You can easily get in contact with their help desk to quickly have answers to any of your needs.

Engagebay has the most comprehensive suite of features for marketing without the associated costs you incur for other tools out there. I first was looking at marketing software that could encompass a lot of the needed aspects to support our and our clients campaigns, and was pleasantly surprised at the breadth of tools available within Engagbay. They cover both marketing and sales as well which created needed synergy.

The only thing that comes to mind right now is the automations that can be created sit in silos in marketing or sales... they have different functionality, but I've found myself looking in marketing for a sales automation and vice versa. I understand the need for the separation, but one automation location with a way to filter and separate marketing vs sales would be helpful.

Chris H.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

I Like it So Fat

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

Great software, I will keep using and drop onto a paid plan.

It has all the features you need in one - and they are connected

The customer service people are a little arrogant. I found them initially rude.

Marketo Engage und HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum EngageBay gewählt wurde

Engagebay has it all in one

monday.com

cheaper
Tejas V.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Value for money! Powerful but not overwhelming

Bewertet am 26.11.2021

A massive upgrade from spreadsheets - especially at this price point.
Fantastic contact management features, and pretty good email marketing and CRM features.
But compared to HubSpot, some marketing automation, forms, and integration features are missing.

Another thing I love is that everything is open and editable, and there are no black-box operations.

Brilliant customer service experience - available 24/7 on chat.

Has all must-have features, but doesn't have some good-to-have features.

HubSpot CRM und HubSpot Marketing Hub
Sian M.
  • Industry: Onlinemedien

Sophisticated Software

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

HubSpot CRM

Lack of features

Sendinblue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Sian.

Cameron N.
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Marcello M.

A Magic wand

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pipedrive und Dynamics 365

Features, dashboards.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pipedrive und Dynamics 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Kamran R.

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while.

Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost.

When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost.

I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

Matthew M.
  • Industry: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Company size: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

8 Month use Review

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Bernadette M.
  • Industry: Konsumgüter

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum EngageBay gewählt wurde

Salesforce wasn't offering enough with their basic membership. EngageBay offers service, marketing and sales capabilities at a fraction of the cost. EngageBay is much more user-friendly and intuitive.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

More affordable for small business
Angus B.
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

It is fast and simple to use.
We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need.
Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Brendan M.

Engagebay CRM

Bewertet am 1.12.2021

We are using Engagebay for our 3 account managers and 3 pre-sales people to collaborate and track deals. it has streamline the tracking of opportunities and given us a way to centralise documentation so that order processing can be tracked and made very efficient.

The ability to create custom fields that suit the unique approach of clients is excellent. The interface is intuitive and a number of sales people have commented that it is very easy to use and update deals. The support is excellent and fast. You get almost instant responses on chat. Also if you make a suggestion, they are quick to incorporate it if it has value.

Having more detailed documentation would definitely help. However the almost always available chat and quick responses goes a long way to offset this. I would like to see the ability to be able to standardise dashboards across all users centrally as opposed to having to create them on each users instance.

Leonie H.
  • Industry: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great Features for a Great Price Point

Bewertet am 15.10.2021

As a solopreneur, I am able to run a mid size business very cost effectively and efficiently while being able to keep up the contact and communication with clients and prospects.

I like that I can streamline and automate repetitive tasks and processes which saves time and effort. Love the integration with WordPress and the other apps that can be integrated. I use the CRM, Marketing Automation, Workflow Automation, Appointment/Calendar Management.

I believe the Landing Page builder is not of the quality that is required and needs some work, particularly around ease of use and responsive design. It works - but could be a lot better
I also think the same about the Newsletter design.
Would love to have a Quiz feature or more complex form capability.

Ayush S.
  • Industry: Computer-Software
  • Company size: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Caters to all our requirements well and helping the team scale with ease.

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

Enagagebay covers our Sales and Marketing team from all the directions including Lead Generation, Zapier Integration makes it quick, Customization on Deal Board, Marketing Broadcast Email and Reports. Calendar Sync, Appointment Generation, Marketing Automation and Workflow. Moreover, the support team is proactive and always ready to help with our issues.

In terms of the design templates of responsive email, they can add more to make it more intuitive. Currently, they have basics but will be good for marketing teams to include responsive designs in the templates.

Ian N.

Great Product and Service

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Ian.

Joel N.
  • Company size: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Bewertet am 27.5.2019

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Antwort von EngageBay Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Braulio R.
  • Industry: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Company size: Selbstständig

A game-changer for small brand that aim to grow fast

Bewertet am 14.8.2021

I have managed to organize all prospects, communications and marketing assets in a single tool.

Engagebay is easy to use and the support team is always available. Thanks for creating this

The basic version is super-powered. No complaints but some limitations are pushing to Growth plan.

Warum EngageBay gewählt wurde

More tailored for small growing businesses.

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay

More suitable and integral solution.
Natalie W.

It does everything

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

A delight - the service is incredible

We were looking for something to co-ordinate our marketing and CRM. I tried many products such as HubSpot but they were bloated with features I did not need and also were way too expensive once you want to be more sophisticated. I trialled a number or products but this was by the far the best for us and our needs. We needed much more data segmentation, more automations, web analytics all in one place. Also the chat service has been incredible, it has been like having a personal consultant. I highly recommend and I have tried and used many CRM's and marketing tools.

I haven't found one yet. I know that sound ridiculous but for the price it has exceeded all my expecations.

Jumplead, HubSpot CRM und Zoho CRM

Warum EngageBay gewählt wurde

I needed more marketing and automation features.

Service, cost and features
Sayali P.
  • Company size: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Engagebay is the way to go!

1. Easy to use, even for newbies
2. Excellent support and walkthroughs.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] answers all questions even via email.
3. Smooth functioning once you get the hang of things.
4. Easy to implement no matter what website you use. I used it both on my custom designed Laravel site as well as on Wordpress.

1. Templates for landing pages and emails are poor. You're almost always better off starting from scratch and creating one or cloning a URL.
2. For beginners, the system and workflow is hard to master, especially because their Youtube training videos are amateur and boring.