4,6
Ian N.

Great Product and Service

Bewertet am 9.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Ian.

Sian M.
Branche: Onlinemedien

Sophisticated Software

Bewertet am 8.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Sian.

Cara O.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Not All it was cracked up to be

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The experience with EngageBay was not good and I got my money back after seeing the issues.

The suite of tools is good and the fact it is integrated with many tools in one was helpful. It did however have issues.

I could not upload videos that I needed for my landing pages. They said they were fixing that but asked for my money back as their customer service could not help and would not accommodate a discount for the issue. It made no sense that they rather lose a customer totally than provide a discount so that to me suggested bad business and support in the future.

Antwort von EngageBay

Hi Cara, we are sorry to know about the experience. Let me have our support team reach out to you and get this addressed. Thanks for letting us know.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Cameron N.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 6.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Pierpaolo V.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Anna O.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great tool for marketing automation for small companies

Bewertet am 17.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links.

PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

Thanks for the review Anna

Muhammad I.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the best CRMs with support that understands you

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier.

This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay.

EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform.

Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications.

Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Kernan M.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

Martijn T.
Branche: Druck
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great product and customer support!

Bewertet am 9.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great, customer service fixes problems / questions right away in the chat.

All features! We where looking for a all-in-one platform.

That you need to buy addition credits for e-mails in the pro-plan.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Martijn.

Leonardo W.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Get it if you have the chance

Bewertet am 9.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay.

The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

Matthew M.
Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

8 Month use Review

Bewertet am 20.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Joel N.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the most value for money marketing solution

Bewertet am 24.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far so good, no complains.

Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Branche: Medienproduktion
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

Yasaf B.
Branche: Informationsdienst
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Bewertet am 8.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Antwort von EngageBay

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

John H.
Branche: Konsumgüter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A good marketing automation platform

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

All-in-one lead generation software

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software
STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page
STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place
STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences
STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts
STEP 5- Just enjoy the show
STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions
It does not end there
STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

Anh N.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Good Customer service

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.6.2019

Good

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Michael L.
Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team.
Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

1. Easy to navigate
2. Easy to manage
3. Highly efficient and effective software
4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation
5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags
So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

Harish H.
Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Complete Suite for Business Automation

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all.
Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.

Make it capabilities with Zapier Integration so we can explore more.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We do have integrations through Zapier for more than 20 apps. We will soon be adding more.

Shawn L.
Branche: Biotechnologie
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best marketing automation bang for your buck that I've seen!

Bewertet am 25.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really like what EngageBay is doing and am glad to be using their service.

The software is easy to setup and implement. I feel EngageBay is quickly becoming a marketing automation competitor to the premium SAAS offerings. EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately.

They don't yet offer all the features of the more expensive premium offerings but they are also, a fraction of the price.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks Shawn for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Jan patrick T.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great automation tool with a competitive price

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

Dioshai G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

Kyle M.
Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Excellent Customer Service

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The team was extremely helpful in getting me onboarded and up-to-speed with the features (specifically in the CRM). If you're looking for a cost-effective option for scaling a small business, EngageBay might be the way to go.

The software wasn't able to seamlessly integrate with some of our other platforms.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks Kyle for your feedback. Much appreciated!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Harish V.

Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Great Lead generation tools available for marketers
Email marketing platform
Landing page builder
Awesome CRM as well

Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.