EngageBay CRM Erfahrungen

Bernd
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Besser als die anderen CRM Systeme die ich kenne

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

Die All-in-one Lösung kann alles, ist sehr leicht zu bedienen und ist sehr Preiswert.

Leider gibt es noch keine Version auf Deutsch

Steve
Steve
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great CRM, You must consider when looking for a CRM!

Bewertet am 18.8.2023

EngageBay has exceeded my expectations. This program is truly starting to get my business going. I enjoyed my sales guy and everything he told me has been true, yes that's a first. The Customer Service people are great, they are there all the time and have really helped me along. The price was much less than the competition, and if you get the All-in-One set up, they do not nickel and dime you for more modules as its all in that package. I give EbgageBay 100% for all they are doing.

Without a doubt what I like the most is the customer service and all the help I receive. I am not a IT expert and hooking up apps and making SMS, automation and setting up my needs is not something I know a lot about. The Customer Service has been amazing and quite frankly beats the competition I have worked with. I found most companies to be all talk when it comes to helping, but EngageBay has helped me every step of the way, by chat and on the phone when I need extra help.The product is full of tools, I am using the "All In One" version and it does everything I need at half the price as the competition. It amazes me how many choices there are and how much I can do.I find this program will also grow great as our company grows. It's more than we need today, but it won't be next year and for the price, it would be silly to go anyplace else.

For me the thing I dislike the most about any program is learning how to use it. But like I said the support is great.There is not a lot I do not like about EngageBay, I am a very happy Customer. If I had to pick something, I would like to see a larger EngageBay University with many more in-depth and beginner videos. I am told this is coming, so that will be great!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

I hate to get nickel and dimed, and the All-in-One program was great at EngageBay. The cost was much less them most, but the tools were more. The staff was easy to talk to. I really liked them a lot. I wish I would have come across them at the start of our search for a CRM. To me, it seemed like a natural choice, and in retrospect, I know it was the right choice now!
Zalak
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM for Sales & Marketing with fantastic customer support

Bewertet am 23.6.2024

It offers an excellent way to manage the contacts, companies and deals. One can easily sync them from many services like Hubspot, Salesforce, Google, Outlook and many other. It is reliable and offers automations to automate most of the tasks.

Initially I had some issues while importing deals as it is a bit tricky but their customer support helped me with the import and from that time I had no such issues.

• Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Absolutely horrible!!

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on.

Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.

The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??

Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices!

They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address.

With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.

Avoid at all costs!

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

Antwort von EngageBay

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay.

Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce.

To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions.

Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited.

I would recommend you to send an email to support@engagebay.com including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

Anthony

A great option

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

It is easy to use and work out with fantastic support offered along the way. Much cheaper than most of the alternatives and suits those starting out to the more advanced users

There is a limitation on the landing page content in that you can force people to sign up before they look at the page contents.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Simple, affordable plans and covered everything I need with a chance to add more when needed.
Meredith
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Very pleased

Bewertet am 6.6.2024

Good value and customer service. I'm impressed.

Nothing to add here. I don't have any complaints.

Nipa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EngageBay Review (Used for less than 6 months)

Bewertet am 3.6.2024

Low cost compared to Hubspot. Ease of setup and use. EngageBay’s automation tools help streamline repetitive tasks, improve efficiency, and ensure consistent follow-ups.Rresponsive and helpful customer support.

Lacks Twitter/X integration. Limited Third-Party Integrations.

Chandra
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Best Automation Software

Bewertet am 18.6.2024

I like their robust automations that help me automate all the repetitive processes like following up with my clients and creating tasks.

It is difficult to debug an automation that has 20+ nodes if it fails at some particular node as we need to view the complete activity to find that out. It would be better if they can provide the details of the node where it got failed.

Mayank
  • Branche: Immobilien

User-Friendly Interface with Room for Customization

Bewertet am 6.5.2024

My overall experience with EngageBay CRM has been positive. The user-friendly interface and robust features have streamlined our workflow and enhanced our productivity. While there are areas for improvement, such as additional customization options, the platform has provided significant value to our business operations.

The aspect of EngageBay CRM that I found most appealing is its intuitive user interface. It's incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate, which has made managing contacts and tasks much more efficient for me.

One aspect of EngageBay CRM that I found less satisfactory is the limited customization options for certain features. While it's generally user-friendly, there are areas where I wish I could tailor the functionality more to fit our specific needs.

Brenden

The best CRM

Bewertet am 7.5.2024

Amazing experience with great customer service.

Amazing experience with great customer service.

The ease of use and the team that reached out to make sure I had a proper demo done of the tool

That I wasn't prepared for the full scale use case because my previous CRM tools had sucked!

Andy
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Marketing Automation made for normal people

Bewertet am 24.5.2024

It basically has everything that we need to build marketing campaigns that help us to engage with our customers in a professional way. The marketing automation capabilities are excellent and the customer service is second to none.

It is sometimes easy to forget to save something you're working on and if you click away from the page it can be lost as it doesn't give a reminder to save. Just need to get into the habit of saving everything regularly...not a big issue.

Parminder
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions.
Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns
We are also using ticketing tool for customer support.
Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites.
Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same.
Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced.
One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly.
In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

ConvertKit und ClickFunnels

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

More functions and features - single crm tool with most features

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Click funnels is very expensive - but landing pages are awesome will switch to click funnel for landing pages once I have budget Convertkit is very good for email marketing - but engagebay offers full crm solution which both product does not have. Engage bay email functionality is very expensive so will look for integration with convertkit in near future.
Saurabh
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All in one Marketing & Sales CRM - Value for Money - Seamless Interface - Great Customer...

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

My overall experience is great with Engagebay CRM, as it provides value for money for our business.

I believe that its a value-for-money product. All those small startups who wish to use Hubspot but can't due to its enormous pricing can simply go ahead with Engagebay tool, as it provides all features (even more than Hubspot) in affordable pricing, along with all tools.

Engagebay can create a free integration with free version of Hubspot, so that a user can also use free Hubspot for marketing purposes.

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Zoho CRM charges money for each feature. For e.g. for forms, it will charge you money. for extra contact storage, it will charge you money, etc. Its not value for money

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Engagebay was good in following 1) pricing 2) Value for money 3) features, 4) USPs 5) Supporting Sales team 6) Comprehensive Marketing Automation & CRM tool 7) Perfect fit for small business
Sanjay
  • Branche: E-Learning

Value for Money makes it an Excellent Replacement

Bewertet am 1.9.2023

Very happy with the product due to it's price point, overall customer support and features. Some things did take getting used to which would be true of any new product, but it is packed with features and functionality a lot of which we haven't even tapped into yet such as a built-in helpdesk suite. At the moment we're just using it for contact management, e-mail marketing, automation and some CRM features.

It is extremely feature rich, has very few limitations, one of the best customer support responses I've had with chat features to get issues addressed within a short time, accessibility of the team, unlimited tagging which is crucial to our way of doing business. It's an entire suite that one needs to use. We've still not used all the features and I'm looking forward to use and implement what we have access to as a product.

There is one pesky irritating thing and that is copy/pasting from a document like Word into the e-mail editor that destroys the formatting. To be fair this has been a problem with all of the ones I've used in the past as well.

Helen
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for a beginning company!

Bewertet am 21.4.2023

As an up and coming company we needed a CRM and EngageBay offers one with great customer service at a cost that is reasonable with more than just one feature available. No more are the days of a million spreadsheets!

Customer service is amazing! To do tasks help me stay on top of deals and leads. Cost is reasonable and customizable!

Stats can be difficult to analyze for marketing campaigns. Templates could use more design for marketing campaigns. Difficulty with organizing leads/companies, but there are enough work arounds that it is functional.

Brevo

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

We simply couldn't afford everything we needed at Hubspot's rate.

Martin
  • Branche: Eventservice

Awesome all-in-one CRM/Marketing/do-it-all

Bewertet am 24.2.2023

Very good alternative to much more expensive tools such as Hubspot. New interface is very slick and honestly I don't know why anyone would choose anything else for marketing, contact management, sales pipeline, task management, product catalogue, landing page management, user tracking, emailing tool...

Very simple to use marketing suite, linked with database, automations, repository, sales management... you name it it probably does it.

Task management is a bit weak but they constantly improve.The stats dashbo

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Monday was not a great CRM, but is an awesome project management tool.

monday.com

Cheaper and more flexible
Alex
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bang for your buck compared to other CRM's

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

We have saved so much money for a near 1:1 experience compared to our previous CRM. Email marketing and web page building are easier than before too. Overall, i'm very happy.

Engagebay offers most of the same features as competitors but at a fraction of the price. Landing page and Email campaign builders are simply the easiest to use to make professional emails. These are the best features of Engagebay for sure, as well as custom fields and contact management - they're great too

I would like to see a better contact scoring system implemented, to make it more general, rather than linking to individual email campaigns. Adding a 'Clicked a link containing..." would also be a great feature for the scoring system.

SharpCloud Software und HubSpot CRM

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Mostly cost - Hubspot was getting too expensive for a small sized company

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Cost and ease of setup. Also, the interface is not very confusing.
Hans
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

Bewertet am 27.12.2021

Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well.
While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

- Smart and user-friendly interface
- Incredible functionality
- Highly cost effective
- Instant customer support
- Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one
- Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Better functionality, fair price, more capacity
Mansur
Mansur
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use CRM Platform

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

Overall, EngageBay is a great CRM platform that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Additionally, it offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs.

My favorite feature of EngageBay is the marketing automation tools. This makes it easier to send out automated emails, track customer interactions, and create personalized campaigns. It also makes it easier to segment customers and leads, as well as score leads based on their behavior.

My least favorite thing about EngageBay is the lack of customization options. It can be difficult to customize the look and feel of the platform to match the branding of a business. Additionally, the reporting features are limited.

Angus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking...

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

It is fast and simple to use.
We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need.
Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Pierpaolo
Pierpaolo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

• Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Indeed an All-In-One CRM tool!

Bewertet am 20.7.2023

EngageBay offers a positive experience for small to medium-sized businesses with its user-friendly, all-in-one platform and affordable pricing. It seamlessly integrates email marketing and CRM, with automation capabilities enhancing productivity. However, it may lack some advanced features and could have scalability limitations for larger enterprises. Overall, it's a valuable solution for streamlining operations and improving customer engagement.

All-in-one platform: EngageBay offers a suite of integrated tools for marketing, sales, and customer service, streamlining business operations.User-friendly interface: The platform is designed to be intuitive, making it easy for users to navigate and adopt the software quickly.Affordable pricing: EngageBay provides cost-effective plans suitable for startups and small to medium-sized businesses.Automation capabilities: Automation features help save time and effort in repetitive tasks, improving productivity.Email marketing and CRM integration: The platform seamlessly integrates email marketing with customer relationship management, facilitating efficient communication.

Limited advanced features: Some advanced functionalities found in more robust platforms might be lacking in EngageBay.Learning curve for complex automation: Although user-friendly, setting up intricate automation sequences may require some learning.Reporting and analytics: The reporting features may not be as comprehensive as some other specialized analytics tools.Customization limitations: Customization options might be restricted, limiting businesses with unique needs.Scalability concerns: Larger enterprises with complex requirements may outgrow EngageBay's capabilities over time.

Kamran

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while.

Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost.

When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost.

I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

crm for all your business needs

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

EngageBay CRM is a user-friendly tool, even a tech noob could navigate through it like a pro. The interface is sleek, intuitive, and not overloaded with unnecessary bells and whistles. the customization options are great! I could tailor the CRM to fit my business needs, creating personalized pipelines and custom fields. also with the email marketing tools, Designing and sending out engaging emails was a breeze, and the analytics helped me track their performance. EngageBay CRM just made my life easier.

the mobile app could use a little better. it's functional and gets the job done, but it lacks some of the advanced features and smoothness of the desktop version.

Zoho CRM und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are working on an updated version of the mobile app and it would be launched soon. We will notify you once it is live.

Fırat
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Commentary on my great results

Bewertet am 26.11.2022

EngageBay is a cloud-based CRM and email marketing software designed to help businesses with a wide range of industries grow their bottom line. This email marketing software is easy to navigate and will allow you to manage every aspect of your customer relationship from one central location. The customer relationship management system is very flexible and will allow you to track all of your customers from one location.

This app is the best way to track your sales, leads, tasks and people. It has a lot of features, but I use it mostly for the task tracking. It is easy to use and the CEO is very responsive to feedback. You can track your sales, leads, tasks, and people. And if you want to track a list of customers, you can create a list and use their email addresses to track sales and leads.

It's a very wide range of software and I think I use almost all of its features, my overall evaluation is positive because if you have a decent internet connection and a browser that works smoothly, you can control it from anywhere in the world.