EngageBay CRM Erfahrungen

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Besser als die anderen CRM Systeme die ich kenne

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

Die All-in-one Lösung kann alles, ist sehr leicht zu bedienen und ist sehr Preiswert.

Leider gibt es noch keine Version auf Deutsch

David
David
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Great Value and Service

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

It's developer-friendly - important when you want to customise something like a contact form or email.
It's very easy to navigate and figure out.
Support is great - very fast and helpful.
It does so much for such a reasonable cost compared to competitors.
Very stable and reliable.

Some features are a little rough around the edges - reporting, for example. It would be great to see their reporting capabilities improved. At the moment I rely on exporting raw csv data and transforming that data before I can report on it.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Zoho CRM

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

It did far more than Mailchimp for a similar price.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Price, but also the initial experience of using their free account - which has a lot of features.
Randy
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Customer Service Is Very Good

Bewertet am 11.3.2024

Easy of use. Tech support chat is helpful. Used HubSpot since 2008 and it has simply become way too expensive with upgrades out of site for our small company. EngageBay's niche seems to be offering great tools for small companies.

Sometimes I have to wait on chat service. But maybe I wait a few hours and they 100% of the time they have written back by the time I get back to my desk.

Olivia
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Wonderful customer service

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

The customer service is very good whenever there is a problem you can write in the chat and you will be helped.

Some features are missing when you work with any software because there is never a 100% fit of your needs otherwise there wouldn't be so many different offers. But engagebay is helping us with CRM wonderfully. The system could look a little more modern but its just a small thing.

Vtiger CRM und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

We were convinced by the demo-appointment
Lesley
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Outstanding Customer Service

Bewertet am 12.1.2024

My overall experience has been very positive.

My overall experience has been very positive.

I have been an EngageBay customer for several years. Their customer service is outstanding and attentive. My questions are always answered and they go above and beyond.

The report templates are not optimal and are limiting.

Camila
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

the support team is very friendly and helpful

Bewertet am 16.2.2024

It is good that we can bring together all our contacts on a single platform to communicate through emails, calls, and messages. In addition to being able to have a record of what we do with each contact

I don't like that when we make a sequence we have to re-tag all the contacts one by one so that the emails start sending each other

Cory
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Honest Review

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

It's user-friendly. Not difficult to use! Plus, the staff are usually very helpful, and quick to respond.

Some very important features are limited. For example, moving content across a design interface is not available. It's almost as if you have to put things where they have it set in the system for you to do it.

AADI

Best CRM software in town

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

It's reliability and the 24/7 customer support by the team is commendable.

Their UI could be better. Although it's good but there's a scope of improvement.

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The best choice overall

Bewertet am 7.3.2024

I'm happy that I switched and I'm making useful plans because of the features

I'm happy that I switched and I'm making useful plans because of the features

It's great value for money and has a lot of features I need

The templates are clumsy in comparison to other platforms.

Saroj
Saroj
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Excellent Services

Bewertet am 8.3.2024

Im using it for email marketing which is working amazingly for my business

No cons, Because we haven't face any difficulties yet

• Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Kind of pushy

Bewertet am 14.2.2024

The ease of managing a client database, I was able to add several names to my list and find them fairly easily.

While I signed up for a free trial, I was bombarded with a lot of calls and emails asking me to sign up and commit to using it. I did not appreciate how much pressure I got from them, which is part of the reason I did not go with it.

Parminder

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions.
Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns
We are also using ticketing tool for customer support.
Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites.
Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same.
Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced.
One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly.
In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

ConvertKit und ClickFunnels

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

More functions and features - single crm tool with most features

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Click funnels is very expensive - but landing pages are awesome will switch to click funnel for landing pages once I have budget Convertkit is very good for email marketing - but engagebay offers full crm solution which both product does not have. Engage bay email functionality is very expensive so will look for integration with convertkit in near future.
Saurabh
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All in one Marketing & Sales CRM - Value for Money - Seamless Interface - Great Customer...

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

My overall experience is great with Engagebay CRM, as it provides value for money for our business.

I believe that its a value-for-money product. All those small startups who wish to use Hubspot but can't due to its enormous pricing can simply go ahead with Engagebay tool, as it provides all features (even more than Hubspot) in affordable pricing, along with all tools.

Engagebay can create a free integration with free version of Hubspot, so that a user can also use free Hubspot for marketing purposes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, Freshsales, SendGrid, Mailchimp, AWeber und HubSpot CRM

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Zoho CRM charges money for each feature. For e.g. for forms, it will charge you money. for extra contact storage, it will charge you money, etc. Its not value for money

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Engagebay was good in following 1) pricing 2) Value for money 3) features, 4) USPs 5) Supporting Sales team 6) Comprehensive Marketing Automation & CRM tool 7) Perfect fit for small business
Sanjay
  • Branche: E-Learning

Value for Money makes it an Excellent Replacement

Bewertet am 1.9.2023

Very happy with the product due to it's price point, overall customer support and features. Some things did take getting used to which would be true of any new product, but it is packed with features and functionality a lot of which we haven't even tapped into yet such as a built-in helpdesk suite. At the moment we're just using it for contact management, e-mail marketing, automation and some CRM features.

It is extremely feature rich, has very few limitations, one of the best customer support responses I've had with chat features to get issues addressed within a short time, accessibility of the team, unlimited tagging which is crucial to our way of doing business. It's an entire suite that one needs to use. We've still not used all the features and I'm looking forward to use and implement what we have access to as a product.

There is one pesky irritating thing and that is copy/pasting from a document like Word into the e-mail editor that destroys the formatting. To be fair this has been a problem with all of the ones I've used in the past as well.

Antonio
Antonio
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Perfect for small businesses

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

Pretty satisfied. Good solution at this price (free :-) (I use only the help desk module for now).

It's very modular. You can use just the required feature without paying for extra modules. This means that it can be adapted to any business. For example, in my business, I only need the help desk feature for now, which is free, by the way! It's nice to know that I can add the marketing module if one day I decide to do some email marketing automation.

I have no complains so far, and I have been using it for 2 years.

Helen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for a beginning company!

Bewertet am 21.4.2023

As an up and coming company we needed a CRM and EngageBay offers one with great customer service at a cost that is reasonable with more than just one feature available. No more are the days of a million spreadsheets!

Customer service is amazing! To do tasks help me stay on top of deals and leads. Cost is reasonable and customizable!

Stats can be difficult to analyze for marketing campaigns. Templates could use more design for marketing campaigns. Difficulty with organizing leads/companies, but there are enough work arounds that it is functional.

Brevo

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

We simply couldn't afford everything we needed at Hubspot's rate.

Martin
  • Branche: Eventservice

Awesome all-in-one CRM/Marketing/do-it-all

Bewertet am 24.2.2023

Very good alternative to much more expensive tools such as Hubspot. New interface is very slick and honestly I don't know why anyone would choose anything else for marketing, contact management, sales pipeline, task management, product catalogue, landing page management, user tracking, emailing tool...

Very simple to use marketing suite, linked with database, automations, repository, sales management... you name it it probably does it.

Task management is a bit weak but they constantly improve.The stats dashbo

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Monday was not a great CRM, but is an awesome project management tool.

monday.com

Cheaper and more flexible
Alex
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bang for your buck compared to other CRM's

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

We have saved so much money for a near 1:1 experience compared to our previous CRM. Email marketing and web page building are easier than before too. Overall, i'm very happy.

Engagebay offers most of the same features as competitors but at a fraction of the price. Landing page and Email campaign builders are simply the easiest to use to make professional emails. These are the best features of Engagebay for sure, as well as custom fields and contact management - they're great too

I would like to see a better contact scoring system implemented, to make it more general, rather than linking to individual email campaigns. Adding a 'Clicked a link containing..." would also be a great feature for the scoring system.

SharpCloud Software und HubSpot CRM

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Mostly cost - Hubspot was getting too expensive for a small sized company

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Cost and ease of setup. Also, the interface is not very confusing.
Hans
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

Bewertet am 27.12.2021

Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well.
While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

- Smart and user-friendly interface
- Incredible functionality
- Highly cost effective
- Instant customer support
- Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one
- Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Capsule, Zoho CRM, Insightly, ActiveCampaign, Pipedrive, Bitrix24 und HubSpot CRM

Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Better functionality, fair price, more capacity
Mansur
Mansur
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use CRM Platform

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

Overall, EngageBay is a great CRM platform that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Additionally, it offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs.

My favorite feature of EngageBay is the marketing automation tools. This makes it easier to send out automated emails, track customer interactions, and create personalized campaigns. It also makes it easier to segment customers and leads, as well as score leads based on their behavior.

My least favorite thing about EngageBay is the lack of customization options. It can be difficult to customize the look and feel of the platform to match the branding of a business. Additionally, the reporting features are limited.

Angus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking...

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

It is fast and simple to use.
We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need.
Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Michael

EngageBay customer review from Harris CMO Partners

Bewertet am 3.2.2023

Excellent

Excellent

User friendliness, lots of features, lower cost

Can't think of anything, can't think of anything.

Constant Contact

cost

Zuvor genutzte Software

Lead Gen & CRM (formerly SharpSpring)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

It has most of the functionality at a fraction of the cost.
Kamran

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while.

Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost.

When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost.

I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

crm for all your business needs

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

EngageBay CRM is a user-friendly tool, even a tech noob could navigate through it like a pro. The interface is sleek, intuitive, and not overloaded with unnecessary bells and whistles. the customization options are great! I could tailor the CRM to fit my business needs, creating personalized pipelines and custom fields. also with the email marketing tools, Designing and sending out engaging emails was a breeze, and the analytics helped me track their performance. EngageBay CRM just made my life easier.

the mobile app could use a little better. it's functional and gets the job done, but it lacks some of the advanced features and smoothness of the desktop version.

Zoho CRM und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Antwort von EngageBay

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are working on an updated version of the mobile app and it would be launched soon. We will notify you once it is live.

Fırat
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Commentary on my great results

Bewertet am 26.11.2022

EngageBay is a cloud-based CRM and email marketing software designed to help businesses with a wide range of industries grow their bottom line. This email marketing software is easy to navigate and will allow you to manage every aspect of your customer relationship from one central location. The customer relationship management system is very flexible and will allow you to track all of your customers from one location.

This app is the best way to track your sales, leads, tasks and people. It has a lot of features, but I use it mostly for the task tracking. It is easy to use and the CEO is very responsive to feedback. You can track your sales, leads, tasks, and people. And if you want to track a list of customers, you can create a list and use their email addresses to track sales and leads.

It's a very wide range of software and I think I use almost all of its features, my overall evaluation is positive because if you have a decent internet connection and a browser that works smoothly, you can control it from anywhere in the world.