• Funktionen
  • Branche: Groߟhandel
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Hervorragendes Tool für das Gesamtmarketing

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

Ich arbeite seit Beginn an vor über 30 Jahren mit diesem Programm. Ich bin vermutlich der erste Schweizerkunde überhaupt.

Intuitiv einfach, logisch in der Anwendung und unergründlich vielseitig. Da alles in der Cloude, von überall mit PC, Laptop oder Smartphone nutz- und bedienbar,

Keine, alle Kinderkrankheiten von früher sind behoben

Marcel S.

It really is the most user friendly CRM that you can imagine.

Bewertet am 16.7.2018

Insight and overview in all processes, pre-sales and after-sales. Better and more personal communication with prospects and customers.

User interface is great. Very easy to use and administer. Users can work with the CRM functions within a few hours.
Integration with Office applications and Office 365 is more than perfect. You can use Outlook like you always did and still your emails are stored in CRM linked to the right customer and project.
I love the fact that you never really have to search for anything. All parts of the application are never more than two clicks away.

Only one thing that bothers me using SuperOffice: the standard reports are very basic. We use the dashboards a lot -they are great- and there are some Apps in their own app store that allow us to generate the reports we need.

Matt C.
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You can almost say it 'runs the company'!

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

We run the business on SuperOffice, dealing with customer communications (incoming and outgoing) and sales pipeline management, but most importantly the event management using the projects area.

I like the fact that we can out every process in to the CRM, from sales to event management, data capture and enquiry management.

The Community needs a bit of work adding more complex resources in, but as a starter guide is useful and support do assist.

Maria H.
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Super Office My Experience

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

I like the layout, it is easy to read from the screen, and you get a good overview.
The program has a lot of useful functions, if you get some help to find them! I have used the support a lot and they are very helpful.

It is diffucult to navigate in the programme. Some functions are hard to find. I miss some kind of file system for documents. I have had a lot of issues with editing documents, the function for check in and check out does not complete working.

Paolo P.
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

CRM for different business realities

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

On average, the experience we had with Superoffice is positive. it allowed colleagues to work more as a team by sharing the information entered in the CRM for the good of the company.

Superoffice has been the reference point for us as CRM for at least a couple of years. Its ease of use and integration with the e-mail client has allowed the sales department to perform various activities on customers thanks to the information collected and available in an optimal way.
It is the first CRM that allowed us to integrate the data of our management program.

In some cases the integration with the mail did not work correctly, this is one of the aspects that led us to evaluate other CRMs.

Eva Y.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Stellar CRM

Bewertet am 8.4.2020

SuperOffice has been a great hub for collecting, organizing and making sense of valuable contact data and insights, whilst providing all the features and tools needed to manage information about people, projects, relations and other aspects that are important to our line of business.

It is reliable, easy to implement and use and optimizes all our contacts, relationships, projects, tasks etc.

Perhaps the marketing module should be included in the base package.

Andy H.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

The CRM for SME business

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

Working in a manufacturing SME, I used SuperOffice for over 12-years and it was the backbone of the sales and marketing functions. I have since moved on and set my own business up and have continued using SuperOffice.

The service and support is excellent and questions are answered very quickly. It’s the perfect solution for my business.

The system is very intuitive and straight forward to use. Customisation is simple to administer yourself - there are also lots of really useful how-to guides and training videos available too.

Aside of the ‘usual’ CRM bits, the stand out functionality for me is the document management side of SuperOffice. You are able to archive pretty much any format of document straight into the system against the individual contact; whether a phone call, quote, email, letter, spreadsheet, etc. You have full traceability of all customer and prospect contact.

Mmm, I am genuinely struggling to find anything that I would consider to be a con of this system!

• Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Save time and increase overview

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

Good product, easy to use.

Bus storing all the customer and supplier data in one user friendly CRM package we save a lot of searching time. Who sent when the message? As it is userfriendly even salesman work happy with it, not only office people.

Some bugs are annoying and the repair information is slow and merely on the online software. On premesis takes longer or does not happen at all.
Some features seem to be invented by software guys or girls but ptobably not first presented to a user panel.

• Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SuperOffice: Easy to use, very good support

Bewertet am 19.11.2018

SuperOffice makes it very easy for me to manage my clients. It's also nice to see everyone's activity in my team. When there's some issue, SuperOffice support is very fast answering questions and solving problems. That's one of the things i admire most.

The way you can arrange your variable information. It's easy to make a selection based on several factors. In that way we can perform well in several marketing activities

The development; there are not so many new features introduced last year.

Magriet V.
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

review Super office

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

our CRM is in there, we work with projects

functionality, ease of use. great to have an online version also for the people on the road.

it takes a while before you understand working in SO as an admin.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Review SuperOffice

Bewertet am 7.11.2018

My overall experience with SuperOffice is quite well. However there are a lot of options, and to my feeling I do not know how all these options work or where I can find them. I think SuperOffice can make the use easier.

What I like the most is that you can integrate the software with microsoft outlook. In this way it is very ease to archive your e-mails.

Sometimes it is very difficult to find things. For example, if you want to enclose documents, it took me some time to find out how this works.

Jan S.
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Moving to SuperOffice 8.5 from previous Superoffice Version

Bewertet am 23.4.2020

SO is a central part. We do several additional applications - using the database ids for persons, projects etc...

Moving was easy . As developer I like very mcuh simply to add my web-frames to different aspects inside SO still using my well known web technology.

I would like to have a person connected to different companies.
We have freelancers switching to our company or moving again. So we could 'follow' the history using the same person-ID. Also contacts sometimes are working for on company but are members of additional "Gremien".

Johan B.
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Feedback review on SO

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

My overall experience is that it is getting better and better and to fully grasp all you can do you require someone to teach / train you. Thanks / Johan

Easy to do selections of clients / create groups which has enabled us to work more efficiently with our newsletters, invitations and campaigns. WEB client is working well and offer increased flexibility as the intercation with outlook to direct upload and connect mails with listed persons or companies. The automatic GDPR handling is also an advantage an saves time.

I still believe the search function can be improved allot since we often search for content in mails which been uploaded, not having this function force us to keep mails in double. In fact "searching" is by far the most used function which also would be improved by "tagging", so i.e. consulatancies can be tagged to end clients when involved in the same project etc.
The design prompt of "Newsletters" could also be improved for easier and faster design, for example changing font or size now requires to open each section instead of mark all. etc.

Rob S.
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My experience after one year we work with SuperOffice

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

In general, the system works well.

The flexibility of SuperOffice and the company who build our SuperOffice configuration. Because they know all about Automotive.

The data in CRM can often not be used in the functionality of customer service. Also, not all data from CRM can be used in reports in the customer service section.
In our company we mainly work with cars. The license plate number of the car is leading in most processes within our company. Unfortunately, this does not apply to SuperOffice. In a lot of processes CRM or Customer Service can not handle the registration number. That's a shame because it limits the functionality of SuperOffice.
Also, some processes do not work as you expect. For example, it is not possible to give your own subject to an email template. There are more of these things that work in a strange way.

Simon W.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An easy to use CRM with many functions!

Bewertet am 3.4.2019

Could not do without it today. Used daily and often in the phone.

The selection tab is my favourite. Filter almost anything once you get your head around it. % before searchword is also a good way to find companies in your crm. It also syncs well with our NAV invoicing program so I can see sales month to month easy.

If you don´t know the company name it takes a bit longer to find out, say if you know where they are situated but haven´t got the name. The pocket version is a bit limited and could be better.

• Branche: Personalwesen

Have used SuperOffice on and off since 1995

Bewertet am 3.4.2019

Keep track of clients and candidates and setting a an easy "to do/reminder list"

Very user friendly . Have also used other CRM products which are not that intuitive and easy to use. I ahve know put it in use in three different companies with anything with size from 2 - 15 users. No complaints so far.

For some reason I loose the connection/Archiving between SuperOffice and Outlook - and have lost it on several occasions. Kind of hard to get it back in working order even if Help desk are helpful.

Johnny O.
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool to increase your sales and make your life easier

Bewertet am 7.4.2019

Superofficehelp us to keep track on ongoing projects and also make it easy to send out new information to our Customers

The User Friendly setup, it is easy to understand and you can start work and take advantage of it from day 1.
In combination with the App for your mobile it is a great tool. Additional to these these featurs the actual contactnamn and their telephone number will automatically be transfered to your conatctlist in your mobile.

Thy way to sava end find documents can be approved

Martin B.
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User-Friendly Interface with the core essentials

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

Been using other CRM-systems and to be honest SO is the one that has been easiest to work with. Navigation through companies, contacts and also the ease to search and find for information is the thing that makes me use the CRM.

For a small company that needs a tool to make all company data visual and easy to access for their daily routines I will gladly recommend the SO application.

User-friendly interface
Integration with Microsoft Office 365
ERP integration

Experience with web version compairing to core version
Visual aspect could be improved

Ramin R.
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A few clicks a day makes your work saved and safe!

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

The evaluation work, how profitable a project becomes from sales to completion is easy to monitor. Also involving project mempers and provide them with relevant information is easily done.

Easy to find a specific e-mail correspondence without spending hours of search.
When travelling abroad, you can reach the information needed easily over the internet.

Maybe the connectivity to the server while travelling abroad, but I suppose that is not something Super Office could do much about.

Nick W.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have previously used the server based system and the on line version for the past 3 years

Bewertet am 4.7.2018

Improved our relationships with our clients and suppliers

Great user experience

Clean and intuitive user interface,
I do prefer the online version though as it's always up to date and saves time and cost of having the version updates applied and it has a reliable and easy to use mobile app, which I find really useful.

Like most CRM systems, you need to put the time in to customize the system and get to know it, which obviously takes time, but I have to say it's time well spent.

Talitha M.

It takes time to get the most out of SuperOffice, but the many possibilities make it worth.

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

The features and functionalities we need for our business are quite challenging. What I like most about this software is the flexibility. They're good at getting to know your business and finding matching solutions.

We use SuperOffice not only as a CRM system (which is a pro). But that also makes the ease of use quite challenging for many of our users. The functionalities don't always speak for themselves and because of the many possibilities it's hard to remember it all.

Norbert C.
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CRM software in the car-leasing business

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

The overall support from the supplier is great, with periodic trainings or workshops and a quick response to issues. The software itself is straightforward to use, with numerous possibilities and a proper link with other software, e.g. Outlook.

The options and possibilities can be quite overwhelming to new users. Therefore, a new user needs to be properly introduced to SuperOffice.

Karin E.
  • Branche: Lagerung
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

So much more than a customer register

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

It gives us the possibility to keep track on not only our customer and prospects, but also activities, sales and help us in our daily business.

There are so many things to learn how to get the most out of the system, and for a normal user it can be a small challenge to learn.
That is however on the other hand a strength in the system, that it gives us so many possibilities.

Marcel V.

Great system to keep all business data in one place.

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

All commercial business data in one place. An internationally unified Customer Servcie experience.

Combination of CRM and Customer Service ticketing.
The flexibility of adapting it to your own liking.
The posibility of using it also on mobile devices.

Not easy to change things yourself; most of the time you need the help of a SuperOffice employee.
No automatic updates when you're not in the cloud; takes time and money.

Gert V.
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly and flexible interface!

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

SuperOffice CRM has helped us to structure our work processes, focus on the customer, control of our sales funnel. Thanks to that we have increased our marketshare by growing in a shrinking market and realized an impressive improvement of our result.

User-friendliness: easy to get started, logical navigation, great Search functionalities

No real dislike: it is more the wide variety of functional possibilities that takes time to get acquainted with.