Order.co Erfahrungen

Order.co

4,4 (103)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Einkaufssoftware für Unternehmen mit mehreren Anbietern.

Sortieren nach

Margaret
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Best Customer Service

Bewertet am 23.2.2023

I have realized that by using order.co, it is much easier to have multiple vendors and it is very easy to monitor the orders placed by vendor and then to track items received by each vendor.

My favorite part of order.co is the customer service. If there is an issue, it is so easy to contact customer service and they are very quick in solving the problem. And if it is a user error issue, they teach me out to correct my problem and how to not let it happen again in a way that helps me and supports me.

It is somewhat difficult to find products that I need based on the search parameters. Sometimes there are items available for what I need, but because I do not use the proper search terms or a different word for the item I cannot always find it quickly.

Theresa
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Customer Service

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

Overall it's been a great transition into using this streamlined software. There have been a few bumps in the road, but that's how companies get better! Customer Service is always outstanding - very responsive & knowledgeable!

That I can compile my own product lists, specific to my locations needs. But I also enjoy that I can see what others in the company have ordered/added to the product list because it can give me ideas.

That the pricing doesn't update consistently, so I find myself checking prices over multiple items to ensure we are getting the best price. I thought the system was supposed to do something like that already, but as a User only, I've already explored all the things I can and cannot do. Items also don't update from being out of stock. I also have had issues with the substitutions - like why would you sub Plastic Bowls when I definitely ordered Paper Bowls? If I had wanted plastic bowls, I would have ordered PLASTIC!

Kara
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Clunky, Products often come used or broken

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

My overall experience with Negotiatus has been annoying and inconvenient.

My overall experience with Negotiatus has been annoying and inconvenient.

The ability to copy links from amazon to add new products that aren't listed on the dashboard or product lists.

The website and technology isn't very intuitive. Items often come in miniature form, for example and ball pop walking toy was ordered and when it arrived it was roughly 4 inches tall. Items often come broken or damaged and returning items is time consuming. Delays in accounting shipping costs and actual costs deducted from budget frequently result in people going over their specified budgets.

Antwort von Order.co

Hi Kara, thank you for sharing your feedback, My name is Zach and I'm the CEO at Negotiatus. We hold ourselves to high standards, so I'm really sorry to hear that your experience has been frustrating. While Negotiatus does not ship orders ourselves, we are actively working with your vendor to ensure that the items you receive meet your expectations, and we are happy to issue a full refund for the items you were unhappy with. In addition, our team would love the opportunity to speak with you about your budgeting feedback so that we can deliver a better experience. Please contact me at zach.garippa@negotiatus.com, or give us a call at 646.665.7383.

Alexander
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use - would love more robust reporting

Consolidated billing for multiple locations

Consolidated billing for multiple locations

Easy to consolidate invoicing
Able to complete 1 order for multiple vendors simultaneously
Support is responsive

Wish there was better reporting regarding substitutes/alternatives ("savings" number is a bit subjective and the team has trouble backing up what that number represents)
Canceled orders often take some time to realize that they have been canceled and resubmit them

Deborah
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Useful and User Friendly

Bewertet am 2.2.2022

I find this system very useful and would recomend a business to looking into this software.

This software is very user friendly. The system remembers previous orders, making it extremely easy to reorder items. I like that I can choose items from a company like Staples and Order will negotiate the best prices.

The solftware could be improved by an easier tracking of ETA of said product.

Kasey
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Easy Consolidated Ordering

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

The Negotiatus team is awesome to work with - they are constantly improving the platform and seek input from their users, and actually act on our suggestions. The customer support is quick and helpful.

For a multi-unit restaurant group, the best part of Negotiatus is that all our items are in one place for consolidated ordering. All units have access to the same item database and can easily find products they need and place quick orders. It's easy to use and their development team is constantly releasing new features and products that make the platform better, and makes them an exciting partner to work with!

I wish we could have more information on delivery times - sometimes it's not as clear as we'd like it to be.

Khrystopher
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

#1

Bewertet am 9.8.2021

Love it

Love it

Ease of use and access of the product yes

There are no cons associated with the use of this product

Eyüp
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Order EO

Bewertet am 15.4.2022

Now I understand my income and expenses more clearly.

Now I understand my income and expenses more clearly.

The interface is very simple and understandable. Even when I first started using the software, I immediately grasped it.

The images of some reports are not very nice. I think it should be more detailed.

Julia
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Negotiatus

Bewertet am 1.11.2021

Overall, a positive experience with Negotiatus. I especially appreciate how easy it is to return products that end up not working for our team.

The product is easy to use and easy to navigate. There are always directions available when adding new products but overall the process is simple and easy and makes ordering supplies a less tedious task.

Integration with our business was successful but our team was unaware of all the additional features. They're may already be available resources, but video tutorials on how to fully maximize usage of this software would have been beneficial in its rollout at our facility.

Isela
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Organized Purchasing

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

Overall, I believe that Order.co is a very useful software that should be tried by companies who need a convenient and useful way to efficiently order supplies. There are some features that can be improved on, but it works very well for all your ordering needs.

I appreciate how all items our company uses from various vendors can all appear all in the same place. Order.co makes adding our own items from vendor sites very simple and fast. It makes purchasing items very convenient.

There have been times where a selected item is said to be delivered from a specific vendor, then without notice it changes vendors and charges us a fee for not meeting the minimum requirements for free shipping. It can be misleading this way, and has caused confusion in the past. However, the customer service team at Order.co is very friendly and kind enough to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Antwort von Order.co

Hi Isela, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're so happy to hear that Order.co has helped make your purchasing process easy and fast. Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Order.co team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Kylie
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

9/15 Review

Bewertet am 15.9.2021

Overall, the experience has been great.

Overall, the experience has been great.

Ease of use. This software makes purchasing products through my organization a breeze.

My organization chooses most frequently bought products as what we can purchase through Negotiatus. This means that we usually cannot purchase other like-items, but are restricted to the selection of our organization instead of price and item comparing.

Andrew
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

INV Management

Bewertet am 11.12.2021

Overall, it definitely helps with in management.

Overall, it definitely helps with in management.

The layout and the desktop are very easy to use. As someone who is not too familiar with computers, the format of Negotiatus is good for any intermediate computer user.

I feel like sometimes there are too many hurdles to have to do to add products. I have experienced Negotiatus not ordering the correct version of an item. There was an item that was sold out and rather waiting to purchase one from another site Negotiatus purchased a similar item but the wrong version.

Kathryn
  • Branche: Restaurants

Great for Retail Stores!

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

Order.co is very easy for my team and I to use. It's great as a one stop shop for everything I need for my business. The customer service team is phenomenal and helps find alternate products and keeps me up to date on orders and returns. I love that I can see links to products directly on the ordering page so I can get more information before ordering.

I can't think of anything that I would change or add to Order.co. We love it!

AISSATA
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Negotiatus is an easy way to centralize and secure purchases for a retail business like ours

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

The most important benefit is that we have secure our internal process of supplies order all around this US and Canada (our local managers do not have to go and shop for suppliers either with their own money or with a company card).
The software is easy to manage and use once it has been set up.

Ease of use for every type of user
Centralization of information of supplies order for our business that has multiple locations
Ease of payment

Not really clear on the switch in products that happen or not to get less expensive but equal products.
Monthly subscription not automatically adjusted to the scope of use each month (that would be additional flexibility for the client that we would appreciate)

jay
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Why do I do most of the work?

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

The program is suppose to find the best rate; but I end up finding it betting and just sending links....so why do I use you???

not much

The work falls on us, not you

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Easy To Use! Great Platform

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

There are many benefits of using Negotiatus! It allowed me to not worry about bugging my boss for her credit card or wasting time punching in numbers. Makes my life super easy and cuts ordering times in half.

Working as a publicist in the beauty industry, we have to order materials and gifts on behalf of clients all the time. This takes all the guesswork out of it. The platform is super easy to use and I like the fact that the customer service team is super attentive to any problems that arise. They've made my life so much easier. The platform is so convenient and if an item is out of stock it helps to choose a similar item. Also love the fact that it helps my company save money on materials!

I don't like that sometimes tracking takes a while to show up.

Sharon
  • Branche: Versicherung

Need Improvement

Bewertet am 22.2.2023

Very professional group of staff, however customer service need lots of improvement.

You can see all your previous orders and/or re-order from the list.

You cannot track an item even if it's unavailable. There should be a section that tells the customer what is going on with their order.

Antwort von Order.co

Hey Sharon! We really appreciate you taking the time to review Order.co. We're so happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use, and we have some great news for you! You can see the details of every order — including tracking information and fulfillment statuses — in the "Order Tracking" dashboard on the Analytics page. Hopefully utilizing that report can help you easily fill in the gaps about the statuses of your orders. We're excited to continue working with you and thanks again.
- The Order.co Team

Derik

Making ordering easy

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

Great platform

Great platform

It’s easy to purchase and add new products.

Replacements, customer service use to be better

Ron

Order review rh

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

I enjoy using it to support our operations.

I enjoy using it to support our operations.

Ease of use. I can add items from any website. Good tracking ability.

It could be beneficial if some more of the categories could be pre-populated with popular products.

Jayce

Great tool for some

Bewertet am 1.11.2021

It's fine. Not sure that I enjoy it more than purchasing the product directly but the NET30 terms are a big plus.

Finds the product at its lowest price. All the wholesale websites in one place.

Sometimes the replacement product is not exactly the same which has lead to problems in the past. When I place an order it takes so long to process that the product that was originally in stock is now out of stock (so we cant get it). Delivery dates are shown but no direct link to tracking available. Order minimums are not in the order page so we often have to go back and forth to get to the order minimum due to unavailable product.

Jamie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Helpful way to order all products from one vendor!

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

Before COVID awesome. After COVID a little rough, but only because so much product is on back order.

I no longer have to go to multiple sites to order our club supplies.

Updates on out of stock inventory our not accurate.

Alexa

Great service!!!

Positive!

Positive!

Easy to use! Super quick and straightforward!

None at this time - I enjoy all of it's functionalities

Tracy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great easy way to order our monthly and weekly inventory needs

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

love the 1 stop shop for all our needs!

love the 1 stop shop for all our needs!

simple your products are there and easy to track past orders

never really sure what is in or out of stock

Jeff

One user's opinion

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

Got the job done but tracking was nonexistent.

Got the job done but tracking was nonexistent.

I can create lists and schedules

The tracking didn't work

Lori
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Be Relax Spa

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Very helpful, great and fast feed back when inquiring about an order.

Very helpful, great and fast feed back when inquiring about an order.

Description of products and location of products as well as updates on tracking information.

Trying to locate products by using the name