JumpCloud Directory Platform

Directory-as-a-Service für Cloud-Identity-Management

Diana S.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great LDAP solutions for small businesses

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

Small businesses that need to become more operational mature in handling their staff and managing users but maybe can't afford an on premise Windows server or want to keep everything in the cloud - this is where JumpCloud reigns supreme.

The price is probably number 1 thing i like! Free for under 10 users. A great way for me as an IT professional to help smaller businesses get onto a stable platform for properly managing their users and devices, with room to expand as their companies grow. Great integrations with other apps (we use Office365 for most clients). With JumpCloud a small company really doesn't need a Windows Active Directory server on premises any longer.

No customer service for the free licenses - I get why, but I don't have to like it. It would be less annoying if the knowledgebase was a bit streamlined better. Can be difficult to find How-To information. Usually the article is there but is not intuitive and easy to find.

Microsoft Azure und Okta

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

Way more streamlined and easier to use then Azure Active Directory. Okta I hear is great for SSO but doesn't do what JumpCloud does when it comes to LDAP integrations, at least from what I could see.
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Holistic And Neutral Solution For IAM And Device Management

Bewertet am 25.4.2021

JumpCloud is the only solution which can provide an authoritative directory, an IdP for SAML and device management combined in a single unified SaaS-based solution. The neutral approach by serving well established standards such as LDAP, SAML and RADIUS for AuthN/AuthZ and having the capability to managed identities (user and their devices) and credentials including SSH-keys on devices is a true differentiator to competitive solutions. On top, JumpCloud's agent for devices enables broad and versatile capabilities to deploy software, configure endpoints and even use this for remediation purposes. Recently, extremely useful additional capabilities have further enabled the value of this solution. Broad insights about systems and the directory itself, consumable via UI and API's, not only helps IT admins in their daily operations, but also serves well for Information Security and GRC-related purposes such as auditing and compliance. Their API's have also enabled capabilities to better orchestrate and automate the on-/offboarding of users and their respective devices and gives good options to venture into ChatOps. New features related to MDM for macOS are now giving an opportunity to further simplify the overall management of the Apple-flee. Especially since macOS Big Sur, the stronger focus on MDM is another enabler.

The most important benegit, as highlighted above, is that there is no reliance on any on-premise or self-hosted directory infrastructure. A cloud-native solutions such as JumpCloud allows to operate efficiently without being forced to configure, maintain, operate and secure a footprint-heavy stack.

Until now, MFA is limited compared to other players in the field like Cisco Duo. More options, such as Push-MFA or even QR-codes to be used as multiple factors during authentication across devices and protocols, including LDAP/RADIUS, would further enable leaner footprints and higher efficiency.

Okta, OneLogin und Azure Active Directory

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

Not depending on Active Directory as an authoritative directory, flexible in terms of Operating Systems, built on standards such as LDAP, RADIUS and SAML, Endpoints are covered as well without the need for additional solutions in the first place, pricing-model and close-looped support.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Poor Customer Service

Bewertet am 27.8.2021

Poor customer service and would not recommend for anyone!

I was looking forward to testing this tool as a possible solution a while back. Created my account and and started looking at the product.
Not long after I received a phone call from someone at Jump Cloud asking me about how I was going to use the product. I have explained that I was planning on doing a small test by using it on one of my personal test VMs.
I got out of the call and shortly after my Jump Cloud account stopped! It got disabled! Plain rude and that alone is a good reason to not even consider their product ever again.

I was unable to test the Jump Cloud as a solution as my account got disabled shortly after being created.

Justin S.

Pricey, gets the job done, but not Active Directory

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

In a lot of ways, the world still revolves around Active Directory. JumpCloud isn't going to help you with that. However, it has advantages in the sheer scope of what it includes that, I believe, put it over the top. Give it a look, and don't let Microsoft's legacy platform control what everyone standardizes on.

JumpCloud is perhaps the most serious alternative on the market today to Active Directory. In addition to providing a directory service, it includes MDM, RADIUS, and plenty of other technologies that Active Directory does. I love having access to everything in one place with nothing to maintain.

It isn't Active Directory. JumpCloud is a great alternative to Active Directory, but when you're dealing with tools that are built specifically for Active Directory, you're still out of luck.

Lance F.

Satisfied Jumpcloud Organization

Bewertet am 24.9.2020

We have had a very positive experience. From the onset, we have had great customer support throughout. The customer success teams and engineering teams have all been responsive, and it is clear that they care about the voice of the customer. Our inquiries are responded to quickly, and we are kept in the loop on a monthly basis, or more frequently if necessary, of any changes and what the roadmap looks like.

Jumpcloud has provided us with a full DaaS solution which we were able to scale easily, and have seen the benefits versus our prior environment. We are able to implement policies and enhance our security posture very easily by utilizing Jumpcloud. The SSO integration is a great feature which is included in the standard plan, and allows us to save money and resources on having an additional solution in our tech stack. The ability to manage all users and endpoints through the console allows for streamlined processing of requests through our Sys admin team.

I don't like the lack of readily available reporting which can be generated directly from Jumpcloud. The data is all there, and we can get it through various extracts, but I would like to see some high quality embedded reporting with the ability to share and customize reports. I also want to see more integration with services like Slack.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

Jumpcloud made the most sense based on the size of our user base, the cost of the solution, and our needs at the time.
Chris C.

Everything I Need, Without the Aggravation of AD

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

I have been very happy with JumpCloud. I used to run an ActiveDirectory system for the small amount of users I have, and AD is so old, clunky, and often overkill. This is a lightweight solution that can allow you to manage your organization with ease using users, groups, and policies. Setting up a user in another state is just a click away on the panel.

Very simple, quick package install that takes seconds. I love that the agent runs as service with a tiny footprint. You make changes using the web console, and they propagate down within a minute. Password syncing is not an issue. Just as if you were using AD, password syncing works fast. I loved how easy it was to setup RADIUS for wireless. I had it up and running within a couple of minutes. Agent installation on our machines was either done by a small installer, or in the case of Linux, a simple copy-and-paste command pasted into the terminal.

No mobile app yet. I am hoping this will change in the future so I can make changes without having to log into the browser.

Warum JumpCloud Directory Platform gewählt wurde

AD is a pain to manage, and did not allow syncing without using a VPN. The most important thing was the cross-platform support. They support Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

Currently not an Azure customer, and Azure did not support Linux. I love the ease of use and not having to concern myself with maintaining infrastructure anymore.
Randy N.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

JumpCloud, the software that changed the game for companies all over the world.

Bewertet am 12.8.2020

JumpCloud is an IT / Infrastructure admins dream. Not only is their entire team from sales, to customer success, to engineering, to support amazing, they are very fast to jump on any issues or features you are interested in to help. JumpCloud is my favorite product to date.

What do I like best? I think the list goes on and on way too long for this. JumpCloud does everything I could think of. From LDAP, to IDP, to server authentication, to MDM and so much more. JumpCloud has helped Octane solve so many issues that I didn't even know I needed to solve. And on top of that their support team and our account manager are the absolute best.

The only thing I dislike about JumpCloud right now is that since we have so many bookmarks and SSO connections on the user portal, there is no favorites page on there for them to only star the applications they use daily. Its getting cumbersome to keep track and find the applications you need sometimes.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

JumpCloud is the best priced for all the features.
Marty C.

Replace your old on-prem AD server with Jumpcloud

Bewertet am 18.9.2020

Even without a global pandemic going on, our company is at least 60% remote. Solving the issues of users working remotely is what Jumpcloud specializes in. Cloud first was my philosophy when I began down this road, and JumpCloud definitely fits that model. No longer do you have to maintain on-prem servers and figure out how to securely allow remote access to them just so your users can log into their systems. JumpCloud handles all of that for you and frees you up to focus on more important issues. Its not "Active Directory in the cloud", but its close! What sets Jumpcloud apart from other solutions is their cross-platform support. Their support for MacOS is fantastic, and even linux workstations have some support!

Jumpcloud offers 10 users free, forever!

Without paid support, it can be difficult to adapt to using Jumpcloud if you're not familiar with Active Directory and Group Policies.

Okta und Ping Identity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

After much investigation, I found that neither Ping or Okta could completely replace an on-prem AD server. Azure AD is much more difficult to use, especially in a mixed environment like we have.
Jesse P.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The first and most crucial step on my ZeroTrust Networking and various compliance initiatives.

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

I have been spinning my wheels in implementing ZeroTrust principles in my network, trying to set up the myriad of tools to extend an on-prem directory. I realize I was stuck in 2010, resulting in an unhealthy relationship with Microsoft Active Directory. Now I can tie in all the different services on the cloud to a directory that doesn't so much care about the underlying infrastructure, I can focus on the users and devices and let JumpCloud keep the lights on for me.

Also, I recently had a few gaps in my HIPAA security audit, and I was able to address them very simply with JumpCloud. This turned a fairly lengthy process of configuration management for predominantly mobile devices into a very simple and well-documented solution. The result is I passed my HIPAA verification.

I love the single source of truth in a cloud-native platform. For me, this feels a little like Git for Users/Devices in that I trust that this is where my users/devices live, not spread out across dozens of disparate systems. Also... dead simple ssh with mfa on Linux... MIND BLOWN!

Currently, there is no support for device management on Chromebooks or Android.

Okta und OneLogin

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

JumpCloud had the features of the competitors I wanted, plus the device management features the others did not have. In the end I have ONE tool that does what it would take TWO tools to do with another platform.
David F.

Great AD alternative

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

With end users using G Suite for file storage and sharing, we are able to manage PCs and end user credentials without needing to deploy Active Directory.

Easy to manage web interface with clear categories and policies.

Client installation on PCs was more complex than I would have liked.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

More complete directory solution. Easier setup and management. Lower learning curve. Lower cost of entry.
Robert R.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great functional product that tackles most of the Central management and directory functions

Bewertet am 18.9.2020

Jumpclouds offering has great features and helps simplify the central user management issue we had. Importing users from Gsuite which was the main system that housed all our users centrally was simple, albeit lacking granular import options (such as ignore mailgroups etc)
Systems (which are devices) is the inventory of all your systems running the jumpcloud agent - the greatest feature here is being able to set MFA for logging into your mac, which is very useful if you'd like to bring that security practice in.
Actioning user changes is pretty quick and straightforward but there are some caveats on some of the more everyday features that could be laid out in a slicker fashion. For example resetting a users password cannot be done from a click of a button - you have to go into the account and manually set a new one, or invite the user to reset it themselves, but if you've integrated JC and Gsuite, and they cant get into their email, which partly breaks our self serve functionality we're tyring to bring to the company.
The idea of being able to deploy and manage the admin account when a mac is managed via the agent is a helpful addition taking away the need to implement one through various other means.
Policies as they stand are a little different to what your typical "mdm polices" are. So theres a bit of a distinction to pick up with that.
The Agent & account tis a less forgiving implementation and requires that the account names on the macs match the JC directory.

Support right through the demo to the purchase, to the implementation. Success criteria are agreed between yourselves and them.
They're improving the product almost daily and have the ability to use web-hooks to monitor service status'
The ease in which you are able to integrate Gsuite (as well as multiple ways to import users from your existing central directory) It also gives you the ability to tailor the input for mass imports to limit the need to get users involved in this stage. The ability to simply submit Ideas to improve the UI. The communication from their design team and being involved in user testing so early on.
The resource and Knowledge base is extensive and easy to read - one of the best Ive used from a company in this space.
The interface is also simple to use and navigate through without being buried under complex sub menus
Straightforward email notifications from the system.
Being able to simply reimport users youve deleted without having to wait for a sync or overlapping the account when reimporting.

A few tricky bits around JC > Gsuite integration wording that take some time to get your head around when integrating and activating accounts once imported.

The admin vs user console login is dynamic and handled via one URL making it a little frustrating to see what the user profile looks like as you have to log out/open a new window to log in as a user - they should be separate logins URLS/Pages or have dropdowns within the admin page in order to switch between. The lack of global settings to apply around Security means for both user login and System security - you have to apply MFA individually to users
When removing/disabling users there isnt an ability to change what happens to their email account - they will be disabled/suspended immediately.

Not able to tailor the automated emails that come from the system to your users as it stands

Importing users via OUs inside Gsuite isnt possible (its everyone or needing to know user by user who to import (not the end of the world but worthwhile noting if you have more than 200 users + copious amounts of group emails)

Currently no ability to assign users to OUs from within JC to Gsuite.

We utilitise divisions and Departments as sub groups for organising our employees and use this hierarchy in another solution. Youre currently not able to nest groups so we had to flat out create ever department as top level inside the "system of users" section. Again a little niche for us, and shouldnt mark this awesome product down

Okta und OneLogin

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

Their offering for the tools and features came in at a great price and offered the greatest value. The ability to manage users as well as manage mac devices was a great bonus to us.
Adam B.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Avoiding the mistakes of others...

Bewertet am 8.9.2020

I watched our sister company who was all Mac-based turn to the dark-side and try to take on PC client machines along with active directory...it's been a slow churn for them. No unified passwords, a home built radius server held together by a band-aid and Mac clients that see no benefit and 2 AD servers that no one truly understands...it's like some mystical dark art. We on the other hand, spun up 10 free users on Jumpcloud and never looked back, we have Linux/Mac and PC machines...as well as virtual machines all running Jumpcloud. We have Single Sign On between VPN, Wifi, NAS, System Accounts, Email... and it's all controlled from the cloud. They will never admit their mistake and come over to Jumpcloud, but I did learn by watching their slow, fragmented process for user/device management. Glad I went with JC!

I love that this DaaS product "just works" right out of the box. There is plenty of good documentation to read if you are cautious like me. I found that many features just worked and were intuitive to implement. We went from a small company that was ravaged by "password fatigue" - we separate passwords for everything with no central password app. It was a nightmare. After deploying Jumpcloud, we were able to make use of many of the features hidden in our networking gear. Within a month, we had unique (per user) credentials to get into everything. VPN, Wifi, NAS, System Accounts, Email...SSO. The password complexity is adjustable and can rotate. 2FA is simple to deploy and is icing on the cake. All of this in a Mac, Linux and PC environment....you really can't ask Active Directory to do that.

While the support for features and processes pertaining to Jumpcloud are documented well. At times the instructions can seem vague and maybe presume too much. However, support personnel are just an email away...they will help you "stick to the script", they are not however always well-versed in real scenarios you may have on your job-site. Nonetheless, I'll give them a C+ for walking through a couple nerve-racking installs the first time through.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Great Application Getting even Better

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

My overall experience has been nothing but positive. Now that all passwords are sync'd across both local and web services, our users rarely need password resets anymore. Their technical support has been very helpful and responsive in the few (maybe two times in two years?) I've needed to call them.

I love its ease of use. Getting started using it was effortless as a single tech doing the work. Its ability to serve as a directory server for G Suite, PowerSchool (LDAP), and WiFi (RADIUS) makes my life so much easier. And it's even great that for G Suite it can be user-specific. We have some accounts that we don't tie into JumpCloud simply because they only need email. JumpCloud can "pull" G Suite Accounts if they already exist, and I love how it can "push" accounts as well for creating new users.

There are a few niceties that they haven't implemented yet. Extensive logs can easily be pulled via their API, but they aren't available via the web-gui. They also haven't yet managed to implement the ability to manage Google Groups through their interface yet (but that's supposedly coming soon).

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The next step in efficient IT. The Biggest change that no one will notice

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

Really easy to roll out and implement. Weather you want go totally cloud with someone like Microsoft or Google, or you want to do all in-house or you want Hybrid, JumpClouds got you covered.
Migrating AD accounts and the Domain joined machines they were on was done in one simple swoop, using ProfWizz and the Jumpcloud agent, the transition was seamless (and almost effortless) and the enrolment seemed almost too good to be true. But, once you get used to using JumplCloud, the alternative is less appealing. Like stepping out of a Bentley, and going into a city bus. They will both get you there, but only one does it with flair, elegance and style.

Jumpcloud is the chameleon that becomes one with any setup you throw it into.
Faster, easier and more accurate(because there is less human interaction to make those mistakes) as well as being as secure as you need it to be. With SAML 2.0, SSO and and MFA, you would be hard pressed to find an alternative so rich in features and option AND in the same pricerange as JumpCloud.
Managing users and machines over the internet as if they were on the domain. Adding/removing users, deploying scripts and software. User Account Management has made the need for VPNs and other fafferies totally redundant. Jumplouds agent will do all the lifting. You just tell it what you need. Once the user or machine checks in, the instruction is automatically actioned.

In one word: Brilliant!

There was a times when a users account that locked out took more time and effort to resolve than would without JumpCloud.

The alerting was also in need of review. Specifically, when a users account gets locked out, the process to get it unlocked could do with a tidy up.

Sean H.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Not yet feature complete, but getting closer every quarter

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

Not having to maintain an internal LDAP directory has been a substantial burden that was lifted by JumpCloud.

Ease of use for SMB's, changes are reflected instantly, free for up to 10 users forever makes trialing trivial, and MDM features across Windows and Macs are uniquely useful.

Lacking some features. For example, they support VLAN assignment via RADIUS, but do not support named VLAN's in this configuration. It's not a complete replacement for AD in that you cannot nest groups, they have to be individually managed. The MDM features are some of the most interesting available, but feature availability is highly dependent on OS... for example, while both Mac and Windows have significant options available to them (albeit many fewer that Group Policy in AD provides), Linux has almost none of the MDM features available to it.

Duo Security und Okta

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

Availability of 10 free users forever.
Jeffrey B.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid way to manage users

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

I use jump-cloud for my own business and my clients primarily to help with user management and to manage access to the various services that are used. It jump make all this easier.

It solves a bunch of problems all at once. You can have Jumpcloud handle your G Suite/Office 365 password, then use that same password for your computer logins and well as for your office's WiFi. A lot of people miss that last one. Small business rarely change the WiFi password, so every exemployee knows how to log in. With Jumpcloud Radius service, everyone uses their Jumpcloud password to log in. If someone is no longer with the company, you disable their Jumpcloud account and they no longer can log in.
If you are a Linux admin, Jumpcloud's system agent can handle password, or even better ssh keys with two-factor authentications. This really take security up while making all it easy to manage.
They keep adding features as well, like recently added management of Bitlocker.

I only have minor grips. Like to manage LDAP, you have to create an LDAP bind user. No big deal, but that is the only thing I'm going to use that account for. The fact that it shows up as an option for G Suite or for system log ins is unnecessary. Seems like that should be a special user locked away under LDAP tab somewhere.

Carl S.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Excellent Solution for User and Device Management, Directory and Security

Bewertet am 24.8.2020

We are using JumpCloud as central directory, for SSO, for device and user management and partially MDM functionality. We love the support service, their incredibly enthusiastic and helpful staff. Support is brilliant! They are response time is sometimes hard to believe. The speed with which they have implemented features they mentioned in phone calls a few days before... we are well impressed. The end user experience is simple and assigning users to devices is lightning fast. JumpCloud helps us leverage zero touch deployment as well. We love that it has so many SSO integrations, too.

Great UI, self explanatory, fast and works in almost any browser (desktop and mobile). The ease of use is incredible. Basically no learning curve at all.

It would be great to have even more MDM functionality, especially for Mac and mobile devices.

Okta und Hexnode UEM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

Great experience with their team and it is the ideal solution for our setup.
Kyle R.
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great solution for a cloud-based business

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

JumpCloud solved a number of issues for us as we needed a cloud-based identity management and also a system management tool for our distributed workforce. The product has constantly been improving over the 2 years we have used it. Set-up is fairly easy and it was pretty simple to roll-out.

There are some limitations that I hope are improved as the product develops. MDM is currently limited in functionality, and the System Insights still require command-line input to gather detailed information. It doesn't not have commands that can run on a system automatically when joined which would be nice.

OneLogin
Ratko S.

Freedom of choice, movemant, security, breaking AD chains - all with JC

Bewertet am 14.8.2020

If you want to have or already have most of what is necessary in the Cloud, without the need for a DC server in the premises, to expand your intranet to the entire Internet, then you need DaaS. JumpCloud is simple but offers complex services.

Quite complete solution, pretty simple but comprehensive. Management of users, machines, groups, solid connections with o365, cloud RADIUS option... And constant service improvement, which is very important in the software industry.

Reliability of RADIUS service, addition of remote control.

Aaron G.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Directory as a service the next generation

Bewertet am 16.8.2020

It has been awesome to know I can track staff, device but not use active directory. It's only took a few days to learn the software and the documentation has been awesome.

Not having to use Microsoft domain management. Less on prem expense and more focus on daily needs. Easy to use and deployment.

I haven't really had an draw backs from using this software it has really help to go domain less for me as a MSP owner.

Microsoft Azure und Okta

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

To have a directory in the cloud and SSO with splash page was perfect and everything I was looking for. I have it connected to most of my major programs and since the agent was added to the systems icons I can easily get to my programs. It as been revolutionary in saving time and money.
Ernesto C.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Best DaaS and MDM ever

Absolutely love it

Ease of use and deployment, reliability and visibility.

At first it was a lack of features, but you guys stepped up the game fast!

Warum JumpCloud Directory Platform gewählt wurde

Cost savings and reliability

Zuvor genutzte Software

Jamf Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JumpCloud Directory Platform

More catered to my current environment
Randy T.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Reliable and Affordable

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

I have been very happy with the price and reliability of the services that I need from JumpCloud. I don't use them all, but what I do use, I use extensively.

While JumpCloud may not have all the bells and whistles, what it does do, it does well. Super easy to use with a Google GSuite environment.

I wish SSO was beefed up a little more. Some nicer integrations would be great, but it is possible that there are partnerships with larger DaaS providers that were made exclusive and they can not get access to.

Mark H.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Reliable product

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

Jumpcloud are always requesting feedback and improving their offering

Minimal downtime and easy to navigate GUI.

Access to logs is via API only making them hard to decipher at times.

cost
Michael G.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

One of a kind cloud product

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Solution to meet the requirement by having his/her own unique user account, therefore, no accounts are being shared.

As a replacement for an onsite server, JumpCloud leads the pack because they support companies that are very small with high growth potential, to take advantage of the software for free with limitations of number of users/computers. This allows the company using it, to grow and as it does, gives me an easy decision to subscribe to the service, without reinventing a solution.
Another PRO is that is actually releases updates that have a beneficial use; JumpCloud has never stopped adding new or improved features.
I have to research software to make recommendations that are best for the client and business. They choose JumpCloud.

As it relates to Directory-as-a-Service features, are policies for user/computer functionality. Such as standard policy to lock the computers after 15 minutes. It incorporates basic policies to apply to the machine or user, but not any near the amount Local Group Policy offers.

• Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Divorcing Microsoft Active Directory, married nibble SaaS and cloud simplicity

Bewertet am 17.9.2018

Jumpcloud has helped me move the authoritative directory to the cloud, unify sign-on and simplify end-user password sprawl.

Jumpcloud is a great alternative to Microsoft Active Directory, I've rolled out JC at several firms and enjoyed the simple to use and easy to deploy, yet powerful service they provide. A big plus is that JC is designed to be OS agnostic, so I can deliver the security, management, and scripting I need to endpoints and servers while allowing end-users to choose their preferred OS.

not much to add here, it does what its supposed to do.