intelliHR

All-in-one-Personalmanagementsystem. HR-Automatisierung und -Analysen

4,9 /5 (19 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung verfassen!
4,9
4,9
4,4
4,8
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

If only all software was this easy to implement

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been very impressed with the software and the support of the IntelliHR staff.

Easy to implement and use. IntelliHR offer far more than just the software, they subject matter experts in this field.

There are a few small UI changes needed, but nothing major.

Olga D.
Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Perfect for our business needs

Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From the start when looking for a package and speaking to their sales team and directors through to meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is our Implementation Manager. The support she has given us has been amazing and extremely positive and rewarding. They have helped us get where we needed to and more. The business now has a one stop shop that is streamlined for all of our HR needs.

From the beginning of searching for a product through to implementation and support intelliHR have been great. Nothing that we asked for was a problem and they were proactive in helping us with things we didn't even realise we needed.

There has been nothing that has disappointed us so far.

Louise ferris F.
Branche: Rechtsberatung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

HRIS

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very positive we have both worked hard on developing this product

The analytics in the system was extensive and easy to use

No Recruitment module and or LMS module and was something I was wanting

Nichola B.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Slick and easy to use.

Bewertet am 17.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with intelliHR has been very, very good. The implementation went extremely well and the responsiveness from intelliHR is second to none. I have been involved with other software implementations in the past, and intelliHR certainly surpassed my previous experiences. I love the fact that intelliHR listen to their clients, if you have feedback or suggestions, they act upon these. In the time we have been using intelliHR there have been a number of improvements that have been implemented, that just mean the software is even better. The introduction of the software has allowed me to be more responsive to the wider teams needs and provide them a significant amount of support that I just wasn't able to do in the past. This is largely as a result of the flow of feedback I can capture in the software. We are really starting to use the goal functionality the way it should be and I expect to see better engagement around goals from the team in the future.

I find the user interface very easy to use. Our staff have engaged really well with intelliHR and I believe the easy user interface is one of the reasons for this. The features I really love, is the goal functionality, the ease of setting up forms so we can get really useful feedback and have good performance review processes, the ability to set up automated workflow, task compliance and the analytics. When I first looked at this software I never thought I would use the analytics that much, but I have found them to be very useful and a massive time saver, especially for completing HR and remuneration surveys.

The one feature I would really have liked, was the ability to produce templated letters or contracts. I would also like to be able to import data into intelliHR using a csv or xcel file. Presently there is an API, but this is one way, which isn't much help for me. Most other functions that I need from intelliHR if not available, I have been able to work our a work around.

Helene G.
Branche: Personalwesen

Great product, amazing service

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The selling process was enjoyable, clear, friendly and profesional. The handover to our customer success team was seamless, so was the training. Go live day was just another day in the office and this speaks volumes on how smooth the whole process was.

Rep in particular is a true professional, very knowledgeable in what he does, a great source of new ideas, and someone who has conspicuous improvement in mid which is great. And he is a lot of fun which is great! But I could probably say the same thing about every single person we have been in touch with so far. Great team, very reactive.

The fact that it is cleverly design with end users and HR professionals in mind. It isn't just a nice piece of kit that is clever technologically speaking and looks good. It is actually suited to HR needs, and to the reality of running an HR department within a business. I particularly how the "out of the box" intelliHR forms and workflows are set up but also how we can customize them to make them our own. The people we are in touch with in IntelliHR understand HR AND software. This sounds obvious but I find this is actually quite rare to find. I found most software solutions are often technical tools developed by geeks who don't know the reality of their client's environments.

Would be great if we could edit forms once submitted.

Kirsten B.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

An HR Must Have

Bewertet am 21.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have had a great experience with intelliHR. We received a lot of training before intelliHR went live and if we have any questions, we always receive fast responses with in-depth explanations. Overall, the software is very userfriendly.

Our company has not had intelliHR for very long but it has already been a game-changer. There are so many pros (e.g. easy access to company analytics, being able to track employees' wellbeing, creating and storing forms, etc.) but my personal favourite feature would have to be the ability to create workflows. It takes big tasks and breaks them into bite-sized chunks. Having forms and checklists automatically sent out to the correct people at the correct time has reduced stressed and given the HR team peace of mind that nothing has been missed. In addition, automatic followup emails for tasks that are due soon have made life that much easier.

So far I have not come across major cons. If we have asked about a feature that intelliHR currently does not have, we have been told it is something that is being worked on or it is in the pipeline (e.g. being able to edit forms after they have been submitted).

Jarrod S.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A focus on the experience and professional development of our most important resource

Bewertet am 13.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

On day one we had more visibility over our workforce than we ever had before.

IntelliHR is well designed and has a focus on the experience and professional development of our most important resource.

Permissions model that allows easy access control, for example a First Aid role that allows first aid officers to see staff medical conditions and emergency contact details.

The simple interface, staff were easily able to onboard themselves and set things up without training.

The setup process with IntelliHR was exceptional - fast, responsive, and helpful.

The integration with Xero is fairly basic and it has a more focused feature set.

Sarah K.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I found that my Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. She has taught we how to use the system efficiently and effectively and has created a very positive experience in using the Intelli HR platform. Before commencing the implementation process, it was a daunting thought, with the support and guidance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] throughout the implementation process of Intelli HR she has turned this experience into a positive, easy and seamless experience that has made our organisation operate more smoothly.

User friendly, easily able to browse around the platform

Not being able to create folders within the document tab

Jayde K.
Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

HR Support

Bewertet am 15.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall experience with IntelliHR has been great. From the initial contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to getting the project across the line - the whole experience has been great. The people at IntelliHR really make a commitment to understanding your business and they then tailor the product to suit your requirements.

This software is very easy to use. I have found it to be very helpful with all of the paperwork side of the HR business. The implementation has been amazing with support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at IntelliHR. He is so great at training and explaining how the system works.

Like most software, its only as good as the information you put into it. You have to be fully onboard and 100% committed to make it work.

Renae L.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Game changing software

Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For us, its helped us ensure that team members are accountable for their ongoing training and career development, and has vastly streamlined this process. Plus the team were amazing at holding our hand through the onboarding.

The fact we could systemise our onboarding and performance management review process was a game changer for us. In an industry where there is a large amount of training, this meant that individuals could manage their own training journey.

The team are always looking to improve the software. Some technical glitches with the way the software operates but that is more of a process thing rather than the software itself.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Kathleen C.
Branche: Computer-Software
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

"IntelliHR saves time and provides valuable insights"

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The continuous feedback and automation of our performance reviews has saved us time and provided valuable insights improving culture and collaboration. The monthly check-ins ensure any issues are quickly identified and dealt with, meaning our performance review process has become more forward and strategy focused, enabling us to drive aligned company performance.

IntelliHR's customer service and support team is amazing. Always friendly, fast and on point with assisting and solving any issues regardless of whether the issue is product or user related.

Work flow between product features can sometimes feel a little clunky.

Beth W.
Branche: Metallabbau
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

IntelliHR review

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall Experience with IntelliHR has been great, super easy to use as a beginner, customer service has been wonderful, they often reply really quickly.

IntelliHR is a user friendly platform, processes are easy to follow, the analytics are really interesting component to see the different statistics of the business.

I haven't had any negative experiences with the platform as of yet.

Jenny M.
Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Great HR tool for Staff and Volunteers

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

IntelliHr go above and beyond to ensure their customers get the results from the software that they are looking for. Extensive training and personalised development have helped us build great surveys and processes for our organisation.

Being able to manage our staff and volunteers HR needs in one location is fantastic. Favourite feature is the analytics which produces useable data to understand the sentiment of feedback giving a clearer picture of our teams experiences.

Back navigation takes you to the start of lists...not always helpful.

Damien T.
Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great for supporting team, building culture and monitoring performance

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

IntelliHR has allowed us to better engage our staff and volunteers, champion them and support them. It has modernised our approach to a far more manageable, automated system that keeps us abreast of how our team are traveling.

- Thanks to the customer support, it is easy to customise the HR forms
- It's automated, need I say more
- The analytics and 360 degree feedback means it is easy to support and champion the team

- nothing really to say here, anything that has arisen has been

Julianne M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It's not just HR records management - it's interaction with your team

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We now have greater oversight of team satisfaction and needs. Records are easier to access. Introduction of the system was quite painless and the intelliHR team were (and continue to be) very helpful.

Relatively easy to get to know. User friendly. Ongoing development and enhancement. Great 'after-sales service'.

I would love for it to cater for whole of employment life cycle - waiting on the development of the recruitment module :)

Richard A.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

MM embraces intelliHR for it's people management solution

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

IntelliHR and the team have been excellent. I have showcased the technology to our board who were very impressed with the technology we have embedded in our business.

It's one environment which enables us to manage all employees, from one on ones, HR policy reviews, training recording, FY goals and objectives and employee engagement in real time.

Once you complete a form and save it, you can't open it back up for editing.

Ben W.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Where have you been all my life!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software gives a process now for other team members to review their teams - instead of me as the founder having to run or be involved in every review. And this is driven / triggered on autopilot now - which is a HUGE benefit to both management and our team, where everyone knows that it's not up to my memory to schedule reviews.. The monthly pricing I believe is great value or too cheap for what we get at 12 team members. The team so far have been awesome.

This software has helped us so much with our HR tracking and automation. We've been going 6 years or so now, with a team of 12 - and problems popping up around HR / when's the next review / not getting a pulse for happiness etc. A week in, and we already feel so much more in control of what we need to do.

There's nothing I can think of here actually.

Teia O.
Branche: Versicherung

IntelliHR Review

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Analytics and constant improvements/added features

Not compatible with current system or payroll system

Jordan G.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Review 1 month in using product

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helpful team, whole process has been great

Analytics. Rem, Headcount, Attrition, Org Chart. Onboarding, Quart. & Annual Reviews

Monthly cost is a little steep however quality product