Redtail CRM Erfahrungen

Webbasiertes CRM für Finanzprofis

Sortieren nach

Great CRM

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

Overall, I am very impressed with Redtail. I wasn't a part of the team who chose this software. It was in place when I joined my present company. But I have enjoyed using it and wish I'd been given it for the previous companies I worked with.

Redtail allows you to input just about every detail imaginable about your clients. It gives you birthday reminders. You're able to store related documents for client accounts. It integrates with multiple software programs so that client information can pre-populate when you're completing applications. It allows you a simple way to document client conversations. It's just about the most robust CRM I've seen out! Wow!

I think this is a minor drawback but it matters because other programs seem to offer this option. You cannot merge records. If you find the you have entered a client twice, there's no way to merge the records and keep what you want to keep.

Pressilla
  • Branche: Versicherung

Best CRM this Far

Bewertet am 7.8.2021

All in all, Retail is a great software and the best CRM I have used this far. It allows me to so what I need to strive with my clients and meet their needs. I like it a lot and hope to be a customer for a very long time.

Where do I start? I love how detailed it is. It allows me to:
1. Customize fields which is super important because there are certain things that we keep track of that is unique to us and wouldn't necessarily be popular fields found in CRMs.
2. Manage Contacts. The Contact Details that can be saved are great for managing your clients and getting to know them. The Membership feature is especially cool for connecting contacts that know each other like family members, friends or even coworkers. This is really great especially for referrals. Oh and it helps you to keep track of your Referrals because there is a field for that and a slot to show who referred the person.
3. Manage my tasks easily. I can reschedule task, schedule them for all day whick is my favorite so that it does not interfere with other things scheduled at specific time. This is perfect for tasks that really have no deadline in that day. Allows you to assign tasks by teams, link contacts and notes and even link additional contacts or accounts. It's very cool.
4. I love that it's built like an Investment software so many of the fields are already related to Finance which is right in the alley for Insurance.
5. And my favorite feature of all is the Reminder. Never miss another important moment with this CRM.

Although I love this CRM, it could use a few improvements. It doesn't allow me to delete or replace fields that it comes with which is a bit annoying because some are unrelated to my business and instead of adding more to what's there,I would prefer to just delete and keep only what I need to avoid the cluster.

The next big thing for me is that the workflows (which I love the feature of) does not list under my task although they are tasks to be completed. The workflow tasks are only displayed under the workflow category which takes an extra step to get to. Once there, you will find tasks under your workflow to complete. It would be great if they were listed under the General tasks too.

Jeremiah
Jeremiah

Not impressed by the user-interface, but the CRM serves it's function.

Bewertet am 6.12.2017

We are able to see detailed notes on clients, and those notes never go away.

We are able to see detailed notes on clients, and those notes never go away.

I enjoy that all information is thoroughly saved once it's in the system. You can't accidentally or intentionally delete comments/notes on clients accounts. This is crucial in a field where we need to know what has been communicated to our clients.
This CRM allows us to produce reports that show when/where the client came in. This is an important process to understand how we should interact with clients to better serve them.

There are a lot of things I dislike with the software, especially for how much it costs.
The interface is somewhat easy to learn, but it tends to be clunky. It takes longer than I would hope to find client names in the database, and it seems the product focuses more on integrating with other companies than it does on simplicity.
Adding activities/tasks on a to-do list is something we highly value. The process of adding new tasks tends to be a little overcomplicated, and it doesn't organize well.
Using workflows for specific clients is not very easy either. We spent a lot of time developing workflows for clients, but ended up ditching it for handwritten notes! Ouch. It was quicker, more efficient, and more reliable than using the CRM.

Allyson

Redtail CRM Review

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

This program is extremely user friendly to use.

The downside is there isn't a way to customize things.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Use it Every Day and Love It!

Bewertet am 30.9.2021

Very positive! The workflows and activity tracking have helped make us very efficient and they also integrate with so many other platforms that it saves us a lot of time from duplicate data entry

The customer service is extremely responsive and easy to work with. I also really liked that we had a trainer reach out to us and do a one on one session to make sure we had everything set up correctly. So nice to get that kind of attention when we aren't a big company.

The alerts for the calendar are the only thing I wish they could improve on.

Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Redtail CRM has been a love/hate relationship but we are still using it!

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

The system is a great value and isn't too heavy on functions we don't need like Salesforce.

Great customer service and support! Really awesome team that listens to feedbacks and makes changes and updates accordingly. I've voted on many ideas that have been added to Redtail so I feel valued as a customer and know the company is working to stay in front of client needs.

The software clones the home address and phone number to the spouse when entering contacts. However when using search functions, the spouse does not technically have information entered for their address or home phone number so searches do not include them. I think it is redundant to enter the information twice. They are working on the ability to use a spreadsheet to upload information by the user. Currently a spreadsheet can be emailed and their team will upload within 24 or 48 hours but our office does not have time for such.

Alaina

Redtail CRM

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

We use Redtail for contact and task management. It's easy to collaborate with other team members on tasks for our clients.

The interface took some getting used to but could be improved. For example, the text box when editing an activity is small; often you can't read all of the text without scrolling.

Matthew

Excellent set up

Bewertet am 1.2.2017

Redtail CRM software has a very intuitive setup. However, the mobile app leaves something to be desired. A persistent password reset issue, and he absence of push notifications makes the app clunky to use. The core of the software is as intuitive as any though.

Intuitive, very efficient

Subpar mobile app experience due to recurring password resets and no push notifications for calendar events

Chadwick
Chadwick

Failure to keepUp

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Decent however I will be leaving.

Decent however I will be leaving.

Robust, lots of options for maintaining information

The software has not kept up with technology, integrations or the ability to customize what so ever. This has been very disappointing and they are very slow to update and implement any changes.

Simon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Decent value CRM for basic tasks

Bewertet am 15.10.2018

It works well as a basic CRM for managing contacts, notes, and ongoing tasks as well as the ability to sort clients based on any data point. However, though it is a good value, it cannot provide integration with software providing data feeds, up-to-date investment account data, etc. and is not meant to be a "all in one CRM/practice management" tool.

Easy to navigate, add/edit contacts, create different groups, ongoing tasks and ability to assign to other team members, ability to archive my outlook emails to existing contacts.

Limited functionality, not able to integrate with other software for financial services, mobile app is too simple and limited.

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Pros and cons of Redtail CRM

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

If one wants to manage their workflow and have a nice and professional looking reporting then they can surely go with Redtail CRM and for content management stuff they can go for other alternatives.

The most critical features for us as a team was to handle the workflow management as well as reports and analytics of our financial data along with that Redtail CRM is affordable in long term

Content management and alerts and notification services of Redtail CRM is the one which they need to work on as for our perspective they are not up to the mark.

Michael

Customer Support Is Horrible

Bewertet am 4.5.2022

If you need technical support, be prepared to wait on hold for close to an hour.

Customer support sucks. If you call in for support, you will be on hold for close to an hour. You will also listen to their stupid prerecorded messages which play over and over the entire time.

Ryan

HMFG Redtail Review

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

Having an interface that talks to other programs has helped out quite a bit. The ability to have a program do more tedious work that is done repeatedly has saved the firm time doing more important things.

There are not many things that we see as a negative. Some of the options that are there to help customize are a bit hard to find but besides that there are not many issues.

Olivia
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Invaluable for People in the Financial Planning/Accounting Space

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

1. Customer Service is INCREDIBLE. They will do a one-on-one training with you, any time, any where, no matter the issue you have.
2. A near infinite amount of reports and searches can be run, which makes getting your contact database cleaned up super easy.
3. Notes can be pinned to the top of a contact
4. Quicklist feature at the top is super helpful for people you regularly need to contact
5. Templated notes makes note taking for things like tax season really easy

1. I wish notes could be edited.
2. I wish notes were viewable in email, although this may be a compliance issue.

Renee

Redtail CRM is great for Financial Advisers

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

I've been using Redtail for 5+ years and every day I feel like I find something new and exciting to do with it.

Easy to learn and use. You are able to run a report for just about any scenario.

If you have a small office, work flows may be more work, than necessary.

Ann
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Red Tail is a great system but is not intuitive and is sometimes difficult to navigate.

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

There are many programs that work well with Red Tail.

There are many programs that work well with Red Tail.

It is compatible with a lot of programs but to get to the IT people to have them speak to each other is a very arduous journey. Once you explain what you need it can take up to 90 days or more to get it integrated.

It is not always easy to learn and it can take some time. You will need to take some time to get used to the system.

Brian
Brian
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Well Rounded CRM for Advisors

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

Cost, ability to integrate, and customization. There are many fields and options to tailor to your business needs. The subscription models for the # of users you get for the price is a great deal. Lots of resources/training and customer service is excellent. Without this support, Redtail could appear overwhelming in a good way to the average user.

Biggest complaint is the lack of calendar and contact syncing with Office 365. There are desktop programs that sync but this requires you to have your laptop on and sometimes I don't use my computer everyday (tablet instead some days) and thus my info wouldn't be synced.
Rules for reports and to set up workflows could be more user friendly.

Jen
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

We love RedTail CRM

Bewertet am 24.8.2018

Fantastic! Highly Recommend!!!

Fantastic! Highly Recommend!!!

This software allows us to track all of our customer information. It quickly and easily allows our office staff to get customer information on the fly. Love that it is web based and SO easy to use!

Some of the functionality is not pertinent to us and it would be helpful if we could turn off or hide some fields.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Seems to do everything we need it to do so far

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

Their customer service is definitely the best feature. Very helpful! A close second is the workflows and how to implement those into our practice.

I don't like the lack of customization options within the different dashboards and views. I find that clunky and difficult to get used to.

Lance

CRM Software

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

Redtail is becoming widely used in my workplace and is helpful for a growing business.

Redtail helps integrate all aspects of my business. The client contact, marketing, and prospecting parts of my business.

There is a steep learning curve. Hard to learn all that it can do in a short period of time

Derek

Redtail for RIAs

Bewertet am 11.1.2022

I am using Redtail as my firm CRM to track all client data.

I am using Redtail as my firm CRM to track all client data.

Redtail is a simple yet powerful CRM tool that made it easy for me to manage my clients.

Nothing, it is a great product that is intuitive.

Ronald
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Average at best

Bewertet am 15.6.2017

It fulfills the requirement that I use a CRM application to manage my clients.

It fulfills the requirement that I use a CRM application to manage my clients.

It integrates well with MoneyGuide Pro. I appreciate the ability to access each client's financial plan from within the RedTail application. This is a time saver!

It does not integrate well with my broker dealer's client information system. As a result, repetitive data entry is required which wastes staff time.

Maree

RedTail is SOLID

Bewertet am 20.8.2021

Very positive, an excellent library of resources, specific to financial services

I like that it is cloud-based, easy to use, and functional for our office and client needs.

I wish it was able to have emailing capabilities.

Jamie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Modern cloud-based CRM software that offers great features and is simple to learn and use.

Bewertet am 7.12.2017

A user friendly feature-rich easy to use CRM software

A user friendly feature-rich easy to use CRM software

My company switched from GoldMine to Redtail and I was very hesitant to have to learn a whole new CRM. I was so surprised how simple Redtail was to learn and use. Although it has many sophisticated features more advanced users would want to delve into, the interface remains usable for those of us who are newbies to CRM software.

We did have some difficulty transferring our data from our old CRM to Redtail. All of the fields did not import correctly and we had to go in and manually enter data.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use Redtail as an administrator

Bewertet am 2.8.2018

It is helpful to stay organized with client information and reports

It is helpful to stay organized with client information and reports

I like the graphs and report features. Seeing things displayed like that makes it easier to conceptualize.

I use the software as a part of a company. When notes are displayed I have to sort through all advisor notes in order to find applicable notes. In addition, when I search for contacts I can't see just my advisor's contacts.