Receipt Stash

4,9 /5 (18 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Candice B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great Xero add-on which saves so much time

Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This has saved me time and money in admin, plus kept me organised as it's so easy to upload, email and connect receipts that need to be processed.

The ease of use, the straight forward way in which everything flows through. The team is very helpful when you need support, and are keen to enhance anything. A forward thinking and progressive organisation that will take this sector by storm. Pricing is affordable and the time and money it saves in admin makes it worth every cent 100 times over!

There's nothing I don't like - if I can work this, anyone can! If there's something you don't like I'm sure the team at Receipt Stash will look into making any changes that would make the platform even better. They are open to ideas and feedback and are extremely helpful

Paula S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

fail-safe way to keep my receipts without losing them

Bewertet am 23.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I dont lose my receipts! Huge benefit come accounting time.
I like thats its instant so i scan immediately wherever i am
Happy also that i can link it to my accounting, it will save me accounting fees in the end

I like that its instant, i was always losing receipts, now i scan it as soon as its in my hand and its done, easy, simple, fast and i can then forget about till i need it

I Havent found anything i dislike yet with this app, it has been working well for me, its the first of this type of app ive used, so nothing to compare with, but no complaints as yet

Fatima C.
Branche: Medizinische Praxis
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

helpful organizer

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was nice to have all my receipts in one place for returns/exchanges/warranties

it took way too long to set up initially

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Nick B.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Time savings aplenty and easy to use

Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All of my receipts sorted the moment I receive them (I'm prone to losing them, and subsequently forgetting about it) and the time that it saves me when having to input that info into Xero is great. On top of that the level of support is fantastic, any question I have is answered very quickly and the team there is open to feedback and change. Can't recommend it enough.

Have had no issues so far at all. No complaints!

Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Efficient!

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The company I work for uses another software system for expenses and receipts...and it's not the most efficient. With receipt stash, you simply take a photo of the receipt and the information is pulled for you! Gone are the days of spending precious time throughout the day to add information into numerous lines, uploading reports, syncing, and then having to go through additional steps just to get your information to the accounting department!

There are no complaints to mention with this app.

Amy V.
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Great for small businesses

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a great tool for organizing the expenses that are involved with small businesses.

I do my husband's bookkeeping for his business and this tool is so great because it's only a few dollars a month for our needs. Also, I can add merchant information and generate reports, especially during tax season.

Any excess scans that go beyond the monthly limit is a bit expensive at .33 per scan. Although you can upgrade to the next bracket, if you only need 2 extra scans, it's not worth paying more for the next bracket.

Cam M.
Branche: Sportartikel

Great time saving app

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves me time and keeps my paperwork tidy.

Simple to use, saves me time when entering expenses into Xero. Can take photos of receipts from anywhere.

No real issues with the software so far. Any queries I've had have been answered very quickly and efficiently.

Laura B.
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Saves me a lot of time while doing admin

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Much less time spent on admin

The more you use it, the faster it becomes. The system remembers what you have done and gets more accurate.

No one else can do any better but it's always frustrating when the text recognition isn't completely accurate.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Georgia S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A flawless product that makes my life so much easier and has meant I have never lost another receipt

Bewertet am 29.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use, makes it easy to keep all receipts in one place and fast to locate when needed for my work expenses

Can't fault so far. There is no issues I have had so far with this app so I am pleased. No problems with receipt stash

Melanie G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great for start-ups and small business owners!

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm glad I found Receipt Stash for my small start-up for tracking expenses.

Receipt Stash is a simple solution to organizing and storing business expense receipts. It keeps everything in one place.

I haven't encountered any issues or bugs with this tool. It's simple to use and didn't require much time to implement.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Christina S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy and straightforward to use. Such a great time saver!

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves time. Easily stores receipts and invoices. No need to worry about losing paper copies. Integrates really well with xero!

Pretty easy to use product. I haven't come across any yet. Maybe could use some tutorials down the track

Bryan L.
Branche: Bau
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So easy and helpful

Bewertet am 9.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In my line of work we find that we often lose receipts when on the road and active; an application like this secures that data very easily. Helping us clumsy people but also it also us to review the data quickly when we need.

I like how the software is easy to understand, its a fast solution for storing information as well as having smart ways to access that information from the central hub. Tech support is fast and informative. My colleagues have found this very efficient when on the road and it obviously cuts down on losing receipts!

I have no complaints with the app at this point in time

Helanee S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use. Very accurate and time saving.

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves me a lot of time and makes my expense tracking more accurate.

This app allows me to keep track of my expenses easily and keeps them all in one place so I don't need to hold on to hard copies. Uploading and automatic data extraction of receipts is also very fast - pretty much instant. I can easily search and find expenses from previous jobs.

Not really any cons, just make sure the receipts aren't too crumpled or creased when taking a photo to get more accurate data extraction.

Samuel R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great program, easy to use and very easy to on board staff.

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Save time, save money. Better reporting.

Saves us a lot of time with the uploading of recipes. The reporting functionality is also very handy. I really like fact the uploads are straight away as well with out any delay. Integrates really well with Xero.

I did not find any issues with the software when i used it. The app is easy to use and straight forward. Some video tutorials may be handy in the future when on-boarding new staff, but its pretty straight forward.

Shaun S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Makes expense tracking a breeze. Very versatile and easy to use.

Bewertet am 3.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time saving & ease of use.

Allows assistant to process expense receipts even while I am travelling. Simple & easy to use with good camera optics.

Nothing important to complain about. Just need to make sure the iPhone / iPad camera is capturing the in good light for the software to process the invoice correctly.

Matthew R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to navigate the photo system works flawlessly.

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Takes the hassle out of receipts and reassuring to know these expenses are all recorded. Links to Xero very well.

Had to figure out the process at the Xero end but was easy enough really. Otherwise just remembering to use it.. Time to break the habit of keeping receipts! :)

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Takes the hassle out of expense tracking

Bewertet am 24.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's simple and easy to use. The interface is intuitive the app does what you expect. Never have to hang on to little bits of paper again!

Has once got the location wrong which was a bit confusing until I realised what had happened. Dev very responsive to feedback tho'

Jas B.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Fantastic app

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very happy with Receipt Stash. It's easy to use and understand. Makes life much easier.

The fact that it's easy and takes all the hassle of either photo copying my receipts or keeping the original. Keeps things tidy.

Nothing to complain about it's fantastic.